Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5100589 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) ... (5799) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:59pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

The relationship is some drivers quote figures and mislead the public
Brother, you're such a troublesome person. Abeg, did they versus you and pearl from heaven? grin
Una wrestlermania dragging dey always make me laugh. And you always have time for him. Anywhere I see pearl's comment, I dey always look out for yours cos you're always there for him every angle. Lol
Much respect, boss.
Much respect, oga pearl1910. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:02pm On May 19, 2022
73O9:

How is 100k not possible when you can get 12k easily in you words, in 2hr and you have at least 12hrs a day which makes it easy 24k.
Then multiple 4 or 5 days which makes easy 100k per week. You can see where YOUR easy / easily fits in.

U can't even string together simple maths... nontheless leme respond to u cos I still understand what u r trying to say.

1. That someone made 12k in 2hours doesn't mean he will always and continuosly make 12k every two hours. So what u understood from that post is that I make 12k every 2hrs for 24hrs? Does this make sense to u?? The problem is comprehension.

2. I don't mince words... Yes, a driver can make 100k weekly but definitely cannot deliver 100k weekly on his rentals.

So nothing I say fits into the topic and there is no correlation whatsoever cos clearly that post is talking about getting 100k weekly rentals. How is this difficult for u guys to comprehend.
It's unfortunate that even agent 7309 that I tot was analytical has disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:09pm On May 19, 2022
marksburg:
Pls what happens if I don't pay the 4500 bolt commission I owe them on time? When often am I supposed to pay it? I just noticed am owing them. I have been roaming the town without any order. Hope this is not the cause o grin
I will urge you make your commission payment immediately after you close for the day. Your daily commission payment should be your model now. You will always see it in your earnings breakdown.
Bolt commission sometimes looks like a magic when you keep getting orders, you will just realize that your negative don skyrocket to thousands of naira in a blink of an eye, you will be wondering how come. grin
And that's because they take 25% of your earnings.
I've concluded that a day would not go without me settling bolt commission on my app. I won't do carry over to the next day of hustle, that's if you want peace of mind and you want to know precisely what you're pocketing on a daily.
Don't delay bolt commission if you dnt want to be opening your mouth in surprise day-in-day-out. grin
However, 4.5k debt will not make bolt penalise you cos it's not on the red negative figure but they would do all they could to get their money with card trip if you delay payment and you will receive a thank you message from uche in your email. grin
Last week, I gambled and I was having close to 11k debt to pay bolt, when they had my time, my first 3 trips on that faithful day were straight card trips worth over 13k. Uche just come shine teeth in my email say they've now received their money, thank you. I no fit cry that very morning. grin
Ever since then, I've concluded not to be having carry over to the next hustling day.
Much respect, debtor. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Charlieluvboy(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2022
Felicity001:

Oh... Weekly rental you meant!!!
I thought you meant somebody offered to pay you 30k weekly to take them around...lol

Well, I don't stay in IB so I can't advise
Alright Oga mi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Charlieluvboy(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2022
peeps4u:

Some car owners do this? Drop car everyday by 7pm and he still wants 30k weekly. Even in lagos, with such condition, drivers might struggle. To drop car by 7Pm, you must have stopped working by 5 or 6pm
I explained to him but he didn’t accept.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:32pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

What's the worth of your ambiguous post that can't be verified and at the end mislead the public?

Pearl1910 drink water, and be calming down.

Pope, it is not proof u seek, but attention. Countless people have provided proof, even u have confirmed it...so I don't get what you are trying to say again.

Making 100k weekly is not misleading, it's a fact.

The issue here is a driver delivering 100k on rentals which u could have just said is not possible, but no, u had to call my name to say I am d one misleading the world.
If na cruise I don't appreciate it.
If not then I think comprehension is the problem. Go back to school.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:00pm On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

U can't even string together simple maths... nontheless leme respond to u cos I still understand what u r trying to say.

1. That someone made 12k in 2hours doesn't mean he will always and continuosly make 12k every two hours. So what u understood from that post is that I make 12k every 2hrs for 24hrs? Does this make sense to u?? The problem is comprehension.

2. I don't mince words... Yes, a driver can make 100k weekly but definitely cannot deliver 100k weekly on his rentals.

So nothing I say fits into the topic and there is no correlation whatsoever cos clearly that post is talking about getting 100k weekly rentals. How is this difficult for u guys to comprehend.
It's unfortunate that even agent 7309 that I tot was analytical has disappointed.

You can lie sha... you never say 2 hours and now you are saying 2 hours. That's unfair you know.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:01pm On May 19, 2022
Glithronix:

Brother, you're such a troublesome person. Abeg, did they versus you and pearl from heaven? grin
Una wrestlermania dragging dey always make me laugh. And you always have time for him. Anywhere I see pearl's comment, I dey always look out for yours cos you're always there for him every angle. Lol
Much respect, boss.

Shabi you have finish fasting? Oya! Let mi see you...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:21pm On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

Pope, it is not proof u seek, but attention. Countless people have provided proof, even u have confirmed it...so I don't get what you are trying to say again.

Making 100k weekly is not misleading, it's a fact.

The issue here is a driver delivering 100k on rentals which u could have just said is not possible, but no, u had to call my name to say I am d one misleading the world.
If na cruise I don't appreciate it.
If not then I think comprehension is the problem. Go back to school.

See kettle calling the pot black, since morning you have been passing insult, but I stick to the truth. And you don't have to appreciate the truth, but as long as my wheel dey turn, my fire go burn, I go call your name no matter where you from, who you roll with or who you flow with. No blame me I only see you as wetin you spit. So if I say the truth, don't take it personal. And if you do? e go too bloody, cos my dogs dey with me some of them high pass Whitney and Bobby put together..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:34pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

Shabi you have finish fasting? Oya! Let mi see you...
cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 3:38pm On May 19, 2022
Glithronix:

I will urge you make your commission payment immediately after you close for the day. Your daily commission payment should be your model now. You will always see it in your earnings breakdown.
Bolt commission sometimes looks like a magic when you keep getting orders, you will just realize that your negative don skyrocket to thousands of naira in a blink of an eye, you will be wondering how come. grin
I've concluded that a day would not go without me settling bolt commission on my app. I won't do carry over to the next day of hustle, that's if you want peace of mind and you want to know precisely what you're pocketing on a daily.
Don't delay bolt commission if you dnt want to be opening your mouth in surprise day-in-day-out. grin
However, 4.5k debt will not make bolt penalise you cos it's not on the red negative figure but they would do all they could to get their money with card trip if you delay payment and you will receive a thank you message from uche in your email. grin
Last week, I gambled and I was having close to 11k debt to pay bolt, when they had my time, my first 3 trips on that faithful day were straight card trips worth over 13k. Uche just come shine teeth in my email say they've now received their money, thank you. I no fit cry that very morning. grin
Ever since then, I've concluded not to be having carry over to the next hustling day.
Much respect, debtor. grin

This is very straight to the point. Thanks alot. I will settle them asap

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:19pm On May 19, 2022
marksburg:

This is very straight to the point. Thanks alot. I will settle them asap
You're welcome, boss.
Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:29pm On May 19, 2022
Glithronix:

cool

Correct! You get idea where I fit see Pasuma and Osupa sticker buy?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:42pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

Correct! You get idea where I fit see Pasuma and Osupa sticker buy?
No, sir. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:49pm On May 19, 2022
Glithronix:

No, sir. grin grin

What of neck tower and singlet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:07pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

See kettle calling the pot black, since morning you have been passing insult, but I stick to the truth. And you don't have to appreciate the truth, but as long as my wheel dey turn, my fire go burn, I go call your name no matter where you from, who you roll with or who you flow with. No blame me I only see you as wetin you spit. So if I say the truth, don't take it personal. And if you do? e go too bloody, cos my dogs dey with me some of them high pass Whitney and Bobby put together..

And what is that truth?

See...I am trying hard to hold back myself cos u disrespected me the moment u mentioned me in this matter. So anything u see u take.
Go and turn, roll and fire with someone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 5:08pm On May 19, 2022
Please bosses, where can I buy timing chain tensioner for Coro. And what is the price like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

How hustle my oga
Boss come and give me Indriber hint now...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2022
Felicity how far with aowa transaction.

I see chief hoodlum driver today.
Na real hoodlum,

@felicity your car is fantastic but I forgot to ask for your major tool "your wheel spanner". Lemme check something.

@pearl and @ pope,

When me and felicity finish our transaction, we will have your time.

Make una dey do like husband and wife... fight fight every day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:38pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

What of neck tower and singlet?
Boss, abeg make I leave you and pearl alone ooh. lipsrsealed

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 7:23pm On May 19, 2022
ReadaDream:
Say this on FB.

This road made me ignore a 2.5 surge trip on uber some time ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:31pm On May 19, 2022
obinoral1179:
Boss come and give me Indriber hint now...

No special OT boss, any week from 80 to 100k is satisfactory for me. Set Target of 15k daily except on Sundays where I set 20k, a day rest and half day on Saturday. That's just my routine for now.... find a trip to the island, make at least 10k before closing hours within island and make sure at least 5k get me home from there.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:37pm On May 19, 2022
Lush100:

Na real hoodlum,

@felicity your car is fantastic but I forgot to ask for your major tool "your wheel spanner". Lemme check something.

@pearl and @ pope,

And we are not fighting oo... I am just trying to clear is doubt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:56pm On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

And what is that truth?

See...I am trying hard to hold back myself cos u disrespected me the moment u mentioned me in this matter. So anything u see u take.
Go and turn, roll and fire with someone else.

Pearl1910 am I the one you are holding yourself back from? Ha! It's not your fault, I blame Comrade Sehawale for all these. You see the way I am looking at you... is like overbeating is writing letter to you, and I'll so beat you if you try me. If you are man enough, let's fix a meeting place, where no one will separate us. If I don't feed you sand, I promise to hang my boot and hand over my car key to Glithronix.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

Pearl1910 am I the one you are holding yourself back from? Ha! It's not your fault, I blame Comrade Sehawale for all these. You see the way I am looking at you... is like overbeating is writing letter to you, and I'll so beat you if you try me. If you are man enough, let's fix a meeting place, where no one will separate us. If I don't feed you sand, I promise to hang my boot and hand over my car key to Glithronix.
U are really a cruise man...y are u whining Pearl1910 like this grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kpengla(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, boss.

Why are you encouraging them they are both bitches. We are tired of their constant cat-fights in this place

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, debtor . grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

Pearl1910 am I the one you are holding yourself back from? Ha! It's not your fault, I blame Comrade Sehawale for all these. You see the way I am looking at you... is like overbeating is writing letter to you, and I'll so beat you if you try me. If you are man enough, let's fix a meeting place, where no one will separate us. If I don't feed you sand , I promise to hang my boot and hand over my car key to Glithronix.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:44pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

Welldone, sir. sad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:48pm On May 19, 2022
Kpengla:

Why are you encouraging them they are both bitches. We are tired of their constant cat-fights in this place
I no kuku encourage dem oooh.
Just keeping some positive vibes, brother.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:51pm On May 19, 2022
Lush100:

Na real hoodlum,

@pearl and @ pope,

Good evening, boss. Hope you're 100% up.
I say make I greet you ni, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:01pm On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) ... (5799) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.