Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764750 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bobbiet(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2022
Felicity001:

Master control can only control all doors and windows from the driver's door and it's in serial connection and not parallel meaning all other doors can function independently without the use or connection of the master control.

I've been there b4 all I did was tell my re-wire to parmanent it while I hustle to fix it. He used a stick to pin down the glass so it won't fall down since the winding engine was also bad. I open and lock the doors myself for my Passengers.

I didn't have whom to cry to lend me money but the car was moving so I'd to find a way around it till I got it fixed.

So bro, man up and live up to responsibility no one kept free money anywhere to help any stranger. This is Nigeria where 95% if her people are poor so who do you think can afford 10k let alone giving to a total stranger on SM.

Wake up menh
Advise well-received. God bless you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:05pm On May 19, 2022
mejai:
E shock you, abi?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

Pearl1910 am I the one you are holding yourself back from? Ha! It's not your fault, I blame Comrade Sehawale for all these. You see the way I am looking at you... is like overbeating is writing letter to you, and I'll so beat you if you try me. If you are man enough, let's fix a meeting place, where no one will separate us. If I don't feed you sand, I promise to hang my boot and hand over my car key to Glithronix.
Haa, vawulence everywhere.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kpengla(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

Pearl1910 am I the one you are holding yourself back from? Ha! It's not your fault, I blame Comrade Sehawale for all these. You see the way I am looking at you... is like overbeating is writing letter to you, and I'll so beat you if you try me. If you are man enough, let's fix a meeting place, where no one will separate us. If I don't feed you sand, I promise to hang my boot and hand over my car key to Glithronix.

What"s the problem with you guys? Please stop behaving like women, please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:10pm On May 19, 2022
Bammzzie:

U are really a cruise man...y are u whining Pearl1910 like this grin

I don't know why people think Mr Pearl and I are fighting. We are cool and he always make me smile regardless, but Mr Pearl nah...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:11pm On May 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Haa, vawulence everywhere.
grin

Boss I deh find where I fit see sticker buy, Pasuma and Osupa, with neck tower.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:13pm On May 19, 2022
Glithronix:

Welldone, sir. sad

If I were you, I'll encourage him to pick a place, even if it means giving him like 100k to boost his moral. Who knows? You may end up going home with the car key.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:18pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

Boss I deh find where I fit see sticker buy, Pasuma and Osupa, with neck tower.

My contact for Oshodi get am wella. How many dozens you wan buy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:37pm On May 19, 2022
davit:

My contact for Oshodi get am wella. How many dozens you wan buy? grin grin grin

I just need 6 boss... 3 for windscreen, 3 for back, make my rider they feel a touch of Danfo. I no won they talk to much, the sticker will do the talking and the neck towel and singlet is already a symbol. If they fit help me get Pasuma album too like Computer and Orobokibo I go happy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Drop gist sir grin

Which gist you won hear again?grin set awon indriver fastest fingers.

Him hand don burn nogrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kinslite(m): 1:03am On May 20, 2022
pope191:

I just need 6 boss... 3 for windscreen, 3 for back, make my rider they feel a touch of Danfo. I no won they talk to much, the sticker will do the talking and the neck towel and singlet is already a symbol. If they fit help me get Pasuma album too like Computer and Orobokibo I go happy

Take am easy ooooo����
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2022
Glithronix:

The first day a trip took me from Ikeja to this area, I got another trip within that place and that was the last day I ever ON my app in that area. Ever since then, if I found myself within that axis by a trip, I go offline immediately and drive myself back to normal area, no matter the amount of fuel it would cost me.

You're lucky to get a trip back. I got there really fast but to return was hell. Traffic and no trip. Ikorodu is still better. You can still do kabu kabu to ojota, ketu or Maryland even if you don't get trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:11am On May 20, 2022
Kinslite:

Take am easy ooooo����

We gallant
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:17am On May 20, 2022
donbrowser:

You're lucky to get a trip back. I got there really fast but to return was hell. Traffic and no trip. Ikorodu is still better. You can still do kabu kabu to ojota, ketu or Maryland even if you don't get trip.
I didn't get a trip back. I got the trip within that axis and destination was still around the area. Come see the rider's street road, completely bad. angry
I don mark that side red, if a trip carry me go there, I will go offline immediately and drive out of that axis no matter the fuel it would cost me.
Much respect, sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:26am On May 20, 2022
Comrade if you can avoid doing weekend over night for now due this bike issue. Let's be on the watch please. May we not be victim of other people misfortune.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2022
dru23:

Honda civic recommended oil is 5w20... Look for good brand........

For your Transmission fluid use Dw1 (pic) below ......
oga dru23 your attention is needed o
Please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2022
obinoral1179:
oga dru23 your attention is needed o
Please.

Where sir.. Have reply all my mail here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2022
dru23:

Where sir.. Have reply all my mail here
mail sent sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:05am On May 20, 2022
Kpengla:

What"s the problem with you guys? Please stop behaving like women, please

You think they are fighting? Na just cruise bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:30am On May 20, 2022
Pearl1910:

U can't even string together simple maths... nontheless leme respond to u cos I still understand what u r trying to say.

1. That someone made 12k in 2hours doesn't mean he will always and continuosly make 12k every two hours. So what u understood from that post is that I make 12k every 2hrs for 24hrs? Does this make sense to u?? The problem is comprehension.

2. I don't mince words... Yes, a driver can make 100k weekly but definitely cannot deliver 100k weekly on his rentals.

So nothing I say fits into the topic and there is no correlation whatsoever cos clearly that post is talking about getting 100k weekly rentals. How is this difficult for u guys to comprehend.
It's unfortunate that even agent 7309 that I tot was analytical has disappointed.
At the bolded " last last e don cast, Na everybody go chop breakfast" ( in Burnaboys voice) grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:40am On May 20, 2022
pope191:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2022
obinoral1179:
mail sent sir

Have reply u sir .. I don't any Honda ATF in stock..but I will include it my June shipment.. I sent u my WhatsApp number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2022
Comrades in the house i don come again where I fit position to see passenger i don merry-go-round iyana ipaja tire today na only 1k trip i see since 9.30am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:53pm On May 20, 2022
Guys, it's been a while we saw madam radautoworks here. Madam rad hope you good?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2022
Gudvibes06:

Pls house help me whTs the best way to cancel trip on Uber

If na Uber nothing like best way...

Uber blocking is at pro-max level like thisgrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan9320(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2022
BAZ001:

I just dey thank God everyday 4 d opportunity to move on... see jobs as he full here? I’m in an online class with a naija Baba of 55yrs learning IT and grasping by fire by force cos Baba one make money too.

Please can I pm you regarding the online class? I'm moving to somewhere close by and I will appreciate any heads up regarding that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:44pm On May 20, 2022
Felicity001:

Which gist you won hear again?grin set awon indriver fastest fingers.

Him hand don burn nogrin

You get bad mouth sir cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirkenzi: 2:30pm On May 20, 2022
Very clean US used Hyundai Elantra 2009
Model: Hyundai Elantra
Year: 2009
Chilling A/c
Alloy wheels
Sunroof

Good for Uber/ Bolt ride...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
Lush100:
Felicity how far with aowa transaction.

I see chief hoodlum driver today.
Na real hoodlum,

@felicity your car is fantastic but I forgot to ask for your major tool "your wheel spanner". Lemme check something.

@pearl and @ pope,

When me and felicity finish our transaction, we will have your time.

Make una dey do like husband and wife... fight fight every day

It's nice meeting you too... I carry your transaction for head like kilodegrin

D dreadlocks is for a reason... As a matter of fact I can count the numbers of times I've had fellow hoodlumnistic riders since I started having these dread in... This hustle na head workgrin

Even police self dey see me dey laugh... e remain small make dem call me oga Ig-hoodlumgrin

Yeah, so after a long while I saw blackbishop again, see my boy wear cooperate treasure and shirt come stocks in join amgrin me and Moses (aka... I don't know his moniker) laugh won kill us. Blackbishop na kazeem u be forget your levelgrin but it's fine shall I like that...keep it up.

No be So i tell blacky to help me scan my car? Guys if you c d mumu scanner dis kazeem carry come out from him bag na wheel spiner I take pursue amgrin d dude wants to corrupt my brain box can you imagine!??grin

It was nice meeting you guys menh... Moses your wife fine oooh...chai!!! You carry eyes for chest enter market n ur mama teach you well. Weldon brosgrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
Bammzzie:

U are really a cruise man...y are u whining Pearl1910 like this grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You get bad mouth sir cheesy

Watin I do again naaa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2022
This app is not motivating

(1) (2) (3) ... (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.