Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732433 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Felicity001:

Newbies that have refused to learn from elders experiences

It was just last week here I shared an experience of how I asked some guys to meet me along the isheri oshun expre Rd with screen shoot of their pick-up which is that Abaranje road.

They did bike to meet me up... If they had refused it would have only cost my 1 DS simple.

Okay, I'd also said here severally, if you're taking a trip to a place you're not familiar with. Have an agreement with the rider to end the trip if you no more feel comfortable with the road. Simple!

But una get coconut head
Una no dey hear word
I must have unluckily skipped that particular warning cos I dey learn from all the tips you post here. I'm still learning boss. Thanks and much respect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
realgideon:
Omo na so so fight dey full this joint, most of y'all are not driving anymore so you have time to shade eachother, why some of us here just want to learn and get update but it's the other way round na all round banter. Anybody wey wan dey naija make he dey and anyone wey wan japa it's all good. 5 pages of fight kilode
Wetin u wan learn?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
confusedworld17:
Meanwhile, avoid Oniru Private beach late at night. I was there last sunday at about 11pm, agberos are collecting money from any uber driver that picks rider from that zone. And if you fail to comply, they will pull off your side mirror.
I know they no longer allow E-hailing drivers pick up from inside the beach premises

It's safe to pick up at the entrance gate, as it changed? What part of the beach is the harassment taking place?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReadaDream:
I know they no longer allow E-hailing drivers pick up from inside the beach premises

It's safe to pick up at the entrance gate, as it changed? What part of the beach is the harassment taking place?

Around that Zenith bank area
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
confusedworld17:

Around that Zenith bank area
Wow.. they've taken their madness outside. Lagos and Touts; 5n6

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
northbird:

Na your vawlence anointing I dey wait for..

Sooji Pope..... grin

Your one-time vawulence access code is 19056PL

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
pope191:

Your one-time vawulence access code is 19056PL

WA gbayi Sooji Pope. By the way, abi na you Sprinkle anointing for the Apc geng today cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call/WhatsApp:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
northbird:

WA gbayi Sooji Pope. By the way, abi na you Sprinkle anointing for the Apc geng today cool

grin this matter weak me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

You see am?
You get one reply and I get two replies from him.

But orphan na yab now grin grin grin.
He doesn’t know that once you are 18hrs old you should be a man able to take care of yourself … at 46 yrs he’s still sulking up to his Afro musician mother.. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

You see am?
You get one reply and I get two replies from him.

But orphan na yab now grin grin grin.
He doesn’t know that once you are 18hrs old you should be a man able to take care of yourself … at 46 yrs he’s still sulking up to his Afro musician mother.. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
kanuisagoat:

No food for lazy man.

We work hard and save up. Get comprehensive insurance for unforseen accidents and HMO for emergency medical needs.

No be to dey join group with the hope of doing bambiala in the future cheesy

grin grin grin This man mouth bad grin
Bambialaaa full Abuja people head

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Baba, are you making jest of me cos am looking for rental or what? So this is all you know about me, please search well. We all know when it comes to digging up someone’s past, you are a legend. I will be the last person you gonna f.ck with if I reason your matter.

Biko leave him oo,
That’s what I’ve been coping with , since the days of V4 Camry Engine . Just ignore him if not he can reply you with 4 quotes and take a whole page

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
73O9:

Chai! This thread is for the strong hearts.
Savage responses seen flying everywhere I check here except from that slave descendants.

Semi illiterate
Semi slave
Bad mouth everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2022
BAZ001:

Semi illiterate
Semi slave
Bad mouth everywhere.

Oga where’s Musa
Where you hide am abii the hustle don swallow am

Week in
Week out

I come in peace �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:22am On Jul 21, 2022
73O9:

Chai! This thread is for the strong hearts.
Savage responses seen flying everywhere I check here except from that slave descendants.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 1:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Detective Izzou!

Welcome sir. You've been greatly missed.

izzou:
Good evening brethren.

I'm new here. wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2022
BAZ001:

Semi illiterate
Semi slave

Bad mouth everywhere.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:36am On Jul 21, 2022
BAZ001:

Biko leave him oo,
That’s what I’ve been coping with , since the days of V4 Camry Engine . Just ignore him if not he can reply you with 4 quotes and take a whole page

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2022
I don reposition tire. Even when I accept the riders offer, they still don't accept grin

Wetin man go do bayi?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AXYZ: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Viking007:
A pilot urgently needed 550,000 naira to undergo a major surgery. The speed at which we all came together and so far raised almost 400,000 left me shocked. This underscores the importance of belonging to a group/association. Do yourself a favor and look for a group and join.

I think I need this type of group in my life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Baba, are you making jest of me cos am looking for rental or what? So this is all you know about me, please search well. We all know when it comes to digging up someone’s past, you are a legend. I will be the last person you gonna f.ck with if I reason your matter.

You can not do anything jhoor, stop makin mouth. Oya! Do your worst, we are watching.

Baz001 we want to subtitute you biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2022
ReadaDream:
I don reposition tire. Even when I accept the riders offer, they still don't accept grin

Wetin man go do bayi?

Boss take it as u see it. This sudden winter break, just relax.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2022
pope191:

Boss take it as u see it. This sudden winter break, just relax.
Yes boss. No pressure

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Some riders can really play with one's intelligence.

I took a trip to Igando road late evening. When I ended the trip, the app is totally white. It's been difficult to get surge these days in the hot spots, how much more such a dead zone like Igando.

As I was hoping to get a trip back to "civilization", a lady's request came in almost immediately and she was going to Ikeja. It looks like a wish come through. She put Igando bus stop as her pickup destination.

In three minutes, I was at the bus stop. Called her and she said she was gonna be with me in the next minute. A minute turned 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes of paid waiting and counting.

On a norm, I would have canceled the trip if it were places like Ikeja, Shomolu, etc., that getting a request isn't hard and good request too.

But the fear of getting requests going to places like Ikotun, Ojo, and other such forbidden areas made me to wait for this lady that long. All along, I kept calling her with my airtime.

When she finally got to the bus stop, as soon as she saw me, she canceled the order. I looked at my app and saw that she has canceled. I asked her if she canceled and she said "Yes" that she's going to book again.

I was like, look at this ekuke, you think you are dealing with a fool. The reason she canceled and wants to book again is because she doesn't want to pay for the paid waiting. So, all the time I've waited and the airtime I've been using to call her would be wasted.

What a smart girl, but I do teach such people a little lesson. I don't mind burning my fuel and driving empty for one hour to my house than to embark on such trip.

I just entered my car and central locked it. The girl came and tried opening the door but she couldn't. She knocked and I just told her to Bleep off.

I started my car immediately and drove away. While I was driving away, she kept requesting and the request kept coming to me up to 5 times. She was cursing me through the chat but I didn't even bother to reply to her messages. She was obviously hurt more than me.

As God would have it, as soon as she canceled the last time, I got a request there going to Alapere. This trip is not only longer for me, but with lesser traffic situation than Ikeja and also closer to my house because I live in Shomolu.

It felt like a compensation for me for what that girl did to me. The trip even without surge ended 4300.

Sometimes, it's good to let these riders know that we aren't fools or hungry for driving on ehailing. I guess the way I waited and was calling her, she felt I am too desperate to embark on the trip and that she can do anything and get away with it.

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Dailyparrot:
Some riders can really play with one's intelligence.

I took a trip to Igando road late evening. When I ended the trip, the app is totally white. It's been difficult to get surge these days in the hot spots, how much more such a dead zone like Igando.

As I was hoping to get a trip back to "civilization", a lady's request came in almost immediately and she was going to Ikeja. It looks like a wish come through. She put Igando bus stop as her pickup destination.

In three minutes, I was at the bus stop. Called her and she said she was gonna be with me in the next minute. A minute turned 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes of paid waiting and counting.

On a norm, I would have canceled the trip if it were places like Ikeja, Shomolu, etc., that getting a request isn't hard and good request too.

But the fear of getting requests going to places like Ikotun, Ojo, and other such forbidden areas made me to wait for this lady that long. All along, I kept calling her with my airtime.

When she finally got to the bus stop, as soon as she saw me, she canceled the order. I looked at my app and saw that she has canceled. I asked her if she canceled and she said "Yes" that she's going to book again.

I was like, look at this ekuke, you think you are dealing with a fool. The reason she canceled and wants to book again is because she doesn't want to pay for the paid waiting. So, all the time I've waited and the airtime I've been using to call her would be wasted.

What a smart girl, but I do teach such people a little lesson. I don't mind burning my fuel and driving empty for one hour to my house than to embark on such trip.

I just entered my car and central locked it. The girl came and tried opening the door but she couldn't. She knocked and I just told her to Bleep off.

I started my car immediately and drove away. While I was driving away, she kept requesting and the request kept coming to me up to 5 times. She was cursing me through the chat but I didn't even bother to reply to her messages. She was obviously hurt more than me.

As God would have it, as soon as she canceled the last time, I got a request there going to Alapere. This trip is not only longer for me, but with lesser traffic situation than Ikeja and also closer to my house because I live in Shomolu.

It felt like a compensation for me for what that girl did to me. The trip even without surge ended 4300.

Sometimes, it's good to let these riders know that we aren't fools or hungry for driving on ehailing. I guess the way I waited and was calling her, she felt I am too desperate to embark on the trip and that she can do anything and get away with it.

See scope wey the fool wan use. You saw right through her bull$hit.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
An africa man, a Nigerian to be precise, fond of making mockery of black complexion and Nigerian accent. Must be something.
Why should a Nigerian man be shamed for speaking like a Nigerian or for his skin when Chinese, Indian maintain their accents anywhere? It is more surprising this is coming from a Nigerian......LOL

I don't want to call it inferiority complex

Have you ever heard Okocha, Kanu, Iweala etc speak?

Been a while, how are you Mr. dru23?
#Greeting you in my Nigerian accent and black skin#

dru23:

We write as we speak "Trying to learning" orphanage English.... Hope say u no dey speak like this for Yankee.... Yankee babes no go understand you ...........

Jokes apart......Try and mix with whites in class or at work.. This will improve your English.. But if you continue to hang around Nigerians your English will not improve......

And aware that you are shy about your orphanage Nigerian Accent. But with time it will improve. Reading novels will greatly improve your English.. And if u can't pronounce certain words, just Google the pronunciation or YouTube it ......

And my Afro musician mom teaches english.. She can help you and you will be able to speak with confidence..... And since you are into IT , depending on ur level or job title u might be group in team to work on a project... Speaking properly and clearly to your colleague is very vital ........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Chai
I 'hate' you. grin

Have you started your okada business bro, seems the spirit don enta you.

Your love for violence these days is something else

kanuisagoat:

No food for lazy man.

We work hard and save up. Get comprehensive insurance for unforseen accidents and HMO for emergency medical needs.

No be to dey join group with the hope of doing bambiala in the future cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Odukes(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Please how does one do price review on driver's app. The amount I see this days after a trip in Abuja is rediculous.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Wow! This week go good oooo.
Izzou, peeps4u passing by. E don tey, men dem.
One day Angryigbodon/man fit appear .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2022
peeps4u:
An africa man, a Nigerian to be precise, fond of making mockery of black complexion and Nigerian accent. Must be something.
Why should a Nigerian man be shamed for speaking like a Nigerian or for his skin when Chinese, Indian maintain their accents anywhere? It is more surprising this is coming from a Nigerian......LOL

I don't want to call it inferiority complex

Have you ever heard Okocha, Kanu, Iweala etc speak?

Been a while, how are you Mr. dru23?
#Greeting you in my Nigerian accent and black skin#

(1) (2) (3) ... (4826) (4827) (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.