Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748116 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Foreigner12:

Explain what "ALAT" is, you are yakking about how you aren't fazed by attractive dashboards.
Oni kantan kantan oshi.

Hullaballoo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RuneKingThor: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2022
tobisunday:
Please check this out guys it's a distress sale.
Selling to the highest bidder.

https://www.nairaland.com/7438831/honda-accord-07-sale-distress
Really sorry about what you are going through. I know God will make a way for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Eyinola1:
I deal with one girl this night and am happy about it,picked her from oremeji Allen to presken awolowo Road trip ended 1400 she say when she dey book na 1300 she see so na 1300 she go pay omo I vex ooo na so people gather for our head and told her to pay me 1400 she say never ,na so presken manager vex say make I dey carry her dey go comot for their compound grin zoom I drive like jamesboond straight to alausa police station grin she try wan drag steering with me say me and am go die today grin but as omo ogbon I don already position my hand on d gear ..long story short I explain give police na so those one dey abuse am say shey na me use my hand write 1400 for the app grin, police say make she give me my 1400 oo, I collect my money na so she say make I open car door for her to go back to presken I say for whr, if u wan go presken bring one kay I entre ,central lock and zoom off grin grin

This hustle can affect someone's mentality!

I'm not faulting you bro, but I feel this isn't wise. You drove all the way from presken to alausa because of ₦100. The fuel you used to get there is already far above ₦100 and again the risk of having to struggle steering and gear with you........think deep and ask if it's worth the stress!

IMO, you would have collected the 1300 and then report her. You are far above ₦100 compared to the risk.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by providencia(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2022
MoonlightDrive:

If you have any protective health maintenance packages please share with us and also do same to the ehailing companies. Prevention is better than cure.

Jogging before and after work helps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2022
tobisunday:

The most encouraging and and spirit lifting words so far on nairaland.

Thank you very much and Amen to your prayers.

Boss I pray your mother gets better and in between I'll like to pretend I know what you are going thro. People have been thro issue here and people are still going thro issues. An issue is just an issue until it is found on our footstep, then it feels like the world don't care. We are all guilty of this, maybe these lessons will change your view when people say they have issues, because I feel the initiator is as guilty as the accused. Peace

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2022
pope191:

Boss I pray your mother gets better and in between I'll like to pretend I know what you are going thro. People have been thro issue here and people are still going thro issues. An issue is just an issue until it is found on our footstep, then it feels like the world don't care. We are all guilty of this, maybe these lessons will change your view when people say they have issues, because I feel the initiator is as guilty the accused. Peace

Amen thanks.

This is a faceless forum and a very big family at that I don't derive joy in having issue with anyone at all. Who knows where help can come from ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2022
RuneKingThor:

Really sorry about what you are going through. I know God will make a way for you.

Amen thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Barbiturate:

I'm not faulting you bro, but I feel this isn't wise. You drove all the way from presken to alausa because of ₦100. The fuel you used to get there is already far above ₦100 and again the risk of having to struggle steering and gear with you........think deep and ask if it's worth the stress!

IMO, you would have collected the 1300 and then report her. You are far above ₦100 compared to the risk.

Boss I am with him 100%. Cleaning up comes with sacrifice. I left 100 naira for a rider yesterday because I don't have a change and she give me 2k with balance of 900 naira to give her. When last did anyone complain of rider harassing him? It is because of the efforts and sacrifices like his that birth that today. Rider's now understand driver's are human and reponsible folks they just can't treat shitty. Trust me, on that girl part such won't happen again. Thanks to the Martin Luther King of E hailing.

A rider try to talk silly to me a day before yesterday, my response was very short and deep. She begged me thro out and even offer more money which I told her to let it slide.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2022
Foreigner12:

Explain what "ALAT" is, you are yakking about how you aren't fazed by attractive dashboards.
Oni kantan kantan oshi.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Gentlelife50:

That's the point, there's no way it can be justified.
11 trips, common you already likely exceed the the amount because you will always do one or two trips of 4 or 5k.
Unless you have a way of cancelling long trips

The bonus no fit make sense, how will i take an unconditional trip to where my car go spoil because of bolt compensation.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2022
Barbiturate:

The big picture is that...the girl will think it twice before repeating such attitude again.....

It's a capital investment on behalf of all drivers.

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Barbiturate:

Lol, BAZOO1 talk am una wan kill am.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Reports have come in of a fake RRS/Task force Squad who in the guise of effecting an arrest and car impound, steal the car and leave no trace.
Don't allow anybody take possession of your car and drive off telling you to come to station or lastma office without u in d car. U either drive to d station or be a passenger or worse case resist till they use a towing van with u inside.
I think this is part of why Lasg has banned lastma from arresting motorists.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Gentleswift:
I'm sure you're somebody's father, or a potential one. Just listen to yourself again. Anyways, I've known pearl1910 for some time now so, I'm not fazed by anything coming from you. That was how you misled someone to quit his job by only telling the sweet side of ehailing but when reality caught up with him, you left him to his fate. Just like how I was also misled by all these insecured dashboard posting.
Most fleet owners are selling their cars, experienced people can attest to the fact that, it's not as lucrative as It used to be. But here you are defending bolt with your life. I'm not surprised though, my only concern is the gullible and newbies you're luring with your myopic mentality

I don't know u, u r irrelevant, common and worthless to me.
u only read my posts on nairaland, and conclude you know me. Aren't you a confirmed trademarked imbe©ile?

You want another man to continually feed you endlessly and tell u d difference between your right arm and ur left arm?...oh sorry, I forgot you are still a boy with low cognitive ability that's why u were misled. Kpele o.

I hope u mature quickly so u stop blaming other people for your lives decisions and choices.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gentleswift:
lol, I've said it here before with my other moniker"gentlechika". Don't be quick to call other people theives for not disclosing their source of livelyhood. Pearl and girbanchi( don't know if the spelling is right) comes to mind.

Gentleswift...Gentlechika... The only way people make money is earn it, beg for it or steal it.
In ur case u don't earn a living that's why u see people who are working as slaves.
So it's save to conclude u r either a beggar or a thief. I rise.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pearl1910:
Reports have come in of a fake RRS/Task force Squad who in the guise of effecting an arrest and car impound, steal the car and leave no trace.
Don't allow anybody take possession of your car and drive off telling you to come to station or lastma office without u in d car. U either drive to d station or be a passenger or worse case resist till they use a towing van with u inside.
I think this is part of why Lasg has banned lastma from arresting motorists.

Na those RRS full everywhere now. Everything for naija get fake

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Anonymoususher: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
I greet.

Abeg person wan give me corolla sports 2005.

Remittance 30k weekly while service and maintenance is 50/50 every 6weeks.

Please is this a good deal to take in Lagos?

Is 30k too much or should I negotiate something lower?

Abeg I dey wait feedback make I give them my response...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anonymoususher:
I greet.

30k is ok. Are you an experienced E-hailing driver?

He's supposed to service his car while you handle repairs from 5k downward. Whatever you agree, make sure it's documented.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Massab:
Good day pilots
Pls I am in need of a car for weekly remittance or hp in Lagos.
Kindly help a brother.

Help still much needed please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anonymoususher:
I greet.

.abeg if the car dey two mbok include me.....not the best of deals but it's not so bad either.. 30k is very attainable this period..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anonymoususher:
I greet.

30K still cool but servicing on owner and repairs should be on agreed price if lesser than certain amount, you finance it and if greater owner finances it.
There would be some time you won't even bother to fix something greater than the agreed amount just to be on the road and avoid unnecessary delay

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
stacyadams:
.abeg if the car dey two mbok include me.....not the best of deals but it's not so bad either.. 30k is very attainable this period..

What happens when the period is over?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Massab:

What happens when the period is over?
. grin grin winter period will always come after summer.. grin he will prep up before winter...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anonymoususher:
I greet.

If all you want is a sprint finish 30k is okay, but if you are aiming for a marathon appeal for N25k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 4:02am On Nov 20, 2022
stacyadams:
. grin grin winter period will always come after summer.. grin he will prep up before winter...

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2022
easytig:
I know she was wrong,but na woman na ,you for pity am na,you even carry am reach station,na wa

Bros, I don't know about others, but personally I hate this sentimental talk of "she's a woman". Na her gender dey make am misbehave? If you disrespect others, be ready to get the same treatment. I'm not working for free, same lady would have told this guy to turn on his AC, or follow her desired choice of route and is unwilling to pay one hundred naira more the price she thought she booked the ride?

Na sọ woman go dey drive dey stay for middle of a 2-lane road, if you horn or signal her to leave, people will tell u to leave her that she's a woman. No Learner sign and she has her car on the road.

Women are also adults that should take responsibility for every action. I won't show you empathy because of your gender, I treat everyone equally.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Barbiturate:

do u think i care abt the fuel,lol Mr fat was ready to give police 5K just to teach her a lesson
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2022
thoollz:

Bros, I don't know about others, but personally I hate this sentimental talk of "she's a woman". Na her gender dey make am misbehave? If you disrespect others, be ready to get the same treatment. I'm not working for free, same lady would have told this guy to turn on his AC, or follow her desired choice of route and is unwilling to pay one hundred naira more the price she thought she booked the ride?

Na sọ woman go dey drive dey stay for middle of a 2-lane road, if you horn or signal her to leave, people will tell u to leave her that she's a woman. No Learner sign and she has her car on the road.

Women are also adults that should take responsibility for every action. I won't show you empathy because of your gender, I treat everyone equally.
even if she slaps me I should be looking because she's a woman angry age is just a number ooo but how would u feel if a girl u r sure of taking abt 15 years to senior misbehaving to u on top ur car, on a norm I dey leave 100/200 for rider same way some riders leave their change for me but this girl was so rude and proving she's on her right that that how she did to the last driver to took her to the island dat she only pays what she gets while booking, some drivers mumu na wetin dey cause nonsense for this hustle, if I told rider i can't carry their heavy loads they wil say no be driver like u brought us here grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Barbiturate:

do u know this girl almost cry grin grin because I left her stranded at the police station, if she is booking another ride atleast that's another 800 naia or so and guess what she's already loosing out because her customer kept calling while at the station and she kept lying ,if care is not taken Baba fit don arrange another babe grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eyinola1: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2022
IFSHR:

The big picture is that...the girl will think it twice before repeating such attitude again.....

It's a capital investment on behalf of all drivers.
on period, who care abt the fuel from Allen to alausa grin thr r some days i don't get destination trip from island sef and if its getting too late i dey drive empty from Vi to berger i die?, u look no fear u ,my car sef no fear u ..shey u dey wyne me ni grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kalex0(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Please can I use this particular car for this ehailing business?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5062) (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.