Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743377 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Olatoman:

Chicken Republic junction at Ilupeju (coming from Coker road)

You can turn left or right if the lights red.
If you going straight, you'll need to wait for the traffic system to allow that.

No Sir, u can't turn left or even right on Red at that junction.
First there is a clear STOP sign by the bank, who do u think that sign is for? It's for the people coming from Coker that think it's turn right on red.
Now it seems okay to turn left on red but that's cos it's a one-way road, so u can easily maneuver but u will agree if there are oncoming traffic either from Illupeju bye pass road or Tinunbu road, it's not so easy to make that left turn from Coker smoothly. We go scot free with many infractions on the road, but that doesn't mean we are right, that's how one day police will hold u there and u will say we have been turning here since "nineteen kokoro" grin

If u approach a junction and u see stop sign, it simply means u must follow the light. No turning on red.

If you are turning from a one-way road to another one-way road, without signs, circumstances might make it possible to the right on red. But generally speaking, it is a wrong move.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Glithronix:
There will be traffic on island and mainland in particular tomorrow - Labour Party rally for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed dey hold tomorrow. sad
Make dem no sha spoil work for us tomorrow.
Much respect, bosses.

Make them no spoil work for u angry undecided suffer no dey tire uuuu

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Barbiturate:

They said it's TBS they will use. I don't think there will be much traffic. It will just be the normal Saturday traffic. People should just avoid TBS area
TBS.
AKOKA
FESTAC.
IKEJA.
Na so I read am ooh.
It is well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Pearl1910:

For me or for "US"? sad
Okay, I no dey work tomorrow. angry
Much respect, boss. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:39am On Feb 11, 2023
thoollz:

Guy you be correct gee, you see these riders ehn, they're very anyhow people. How will you place an order for a ride and delay the driver? He's wasting valuable time and money waiting for you, some of them don't have courtesy, neither do they care. They won't apologise neither will they tip you for the time wasted.

I've a friend that's in Scotland, the way d guy dey miss bus, I dey always laugh am. We're not time conscious in this country.

Funny enough, riders can't take the shit they give, some can't wait 8 minutes, they'll cancel before you get to PUP.
Baba, they are very inconsiderate. And the truth is that they do it internationally, cos dem no fit tell say dem no know wetin dem dey do.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Okay indrive, we shall see. cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Pearl1910:

so now rally go stop suffer? How many rally don end suffering..... I'm expecting you at TBS today ooooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Glithronix:
I never see the bonus now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Glithronix:

Indrive is feeling the heat. The Anaconda grip of uber and Bolt on ehailing can be quite suffocating.
P.s. Guys please chop their Bonuses responsibly!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 5:26am On Feb 11, 2023
βœ… Lagos Plate Number
βœ… Change of Ownership
βœ… Dealer Plate Number
βœ… Renewal of Vehicle Particulars
Call or WhatsApp : 08033539981
: 08182880902
carpapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2023

To check vin of any car

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..😎😎😎😎

https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

😎😎
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

Indrive is feeling the heat. The Anaconda grip of uber and Bolt on ehailing can be quite suffocating.
P.s. Guys please chop their Bonuses responsibly!
I don't think they're feeling any heat. Instead, they're creating heat for other e-hailing apps.
What they are doing is improving. This bonus they came up with is a part of taking the market to next level.
They didn't start with bonus, now they're giving bonus.
They're matching with others. cheesy
Much respect, boss mi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2023
obinoral1179:
I never see the bonus now?
Maybe e never go round be that.
Everybody go collect las las.
But make I see if na true sha.
Much respect, boss. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2023
obinoral1179:
so now rally go stop suffer? How many rally don end suffering..... I'm expecting you at TBS today ooooo

It's a process. U will not stay in ur house and expect things to change.
I will be there today live.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Glithronix:

TBS.
AKOKA
FESTAC.
IKEJA.
Na so I read am ooh.
It is well.

Where u read ur own...Akoka, Ikeja, Festac, and other places are loading points for the buses conveying people. The Event is holding in TBS.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Pearl1910:

Where u read ur own...Akoka, Ikeja, Festac, and other places are loading points for the buses conveying people. The Event is holding in TBS.
Oh, I didn't get it initially.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Pearl1910:

It's a process. U will not stay in ur house and expect things to change.
I will be there today live.
the main process is 25th all this campaign is just to fulfill all righteousness,wish you safe return....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2023
obinoral1179:
the main process is 25th all this campaign is just to fulfill all righteousness,wish you safe return....

A process is a series of actions not one action/event.
This one u r wishing me safe return, U wan send MC Oluomo boys? grin
Make them come, dem go collect, nothing dey happen.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
I have a 2004 Honda for sale. Perfect first Body but u will need to change Engine and Gear to ensure you have a good deal.

Price is good as engine and gear change has been factored in.

owolabi5
post=120806441:

βœ… Lagos Plate Number

βœ… Change of Ownership

βœ… Dealer Plate Number

βœ… Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call or WhatsApp
: 08033539981

: 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
busayo2uk:

I have a 2004 Honda for sale. Perfect first Body but u will need to change Engine and Gear to ensure you have a good deal.

Na Kanda you won sell so ooo. Nothing personal bro. Is it high mileage or low mileage? just asking for Bazoo because the guy and mileage na 5&6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cuddling44(f): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Timagex:
cc Cuddling44. Here is one of them.

Thanks sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eedy4clm(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
You can post the picture, I have someone that need it
busayo2uk:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sorry for derailing, but i want to know if uber is in abuja now and is it lucrative? Please i need honest answers. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
This man (Deji ) has a beautiful smile and very soft spoken but behind those smile is the heart of the devil himself. He requested from Adetokumbo ademola (Ebony life's place) vi to Anthony village. On getting there, the trip read #2900. He asked for my account details and tried but was not successful due to network. I told him that I can't leave without my money but this guy said "look at me very well, do I look like someone that cannot pay?" That I should drop my account that he'll send it that day unfailingly. brethren, it's been 7days. This guy still claims it's network that I should still have patient. Now he's not picking my calls again. I told him I'll share our story online, he said he cared less. This is his number 0806 853 7776

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mh53(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Sorry for derailing, but i want to know if uber is in abuja now and is it lucrative? Please i need honest answers. Thanks.
uber has been running in abj for some years now. It’s not as lucrative as lagos but you won’t be stressed as much. The wear and tear on your car will be lower because the roads are better with less traffic.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
mh53
uber has been running in abj for some years now. It’s not as lucrative as lagos but you won’t be stressed as much. The wear and tear on your car will be lower because the roads are better with less traffic.

Ok thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jibwillz: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Greetings everyone!

A friend reached out to me and pleaded to help drive someone to ibadan.
He asked me to state my price to the client, but the issue is I've never done this before so i dont know how much to state.

Please I need your help on charging for a trip down to ibadan.
What's a considerable amount for a 1way & round trip.

Nb: I'm driving the persons car

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jibwillz:
Greetings everyone!

A friend reached out to me and pleaded to help drive someone to ibadan.
He asked me to state my price to the client, but the issue is I've never done this before so i dont know how much to state.

Please I need your help on charging for a trip down to ibadan.
What's a considerable amount for a 1way & round trip.

Nb: I'm driving the persons car

Thanks.

40K if he go buy fuel. Wait for my oga dem o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jibwillz: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Not my own car oo baba. Nah to just stroll go him house use him car carry am go Ib.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Haba, 40k to drive person car down to ibadan...

Kukuma carry gun
Lolz...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jibwillz:

Not my own car oo baba. Nah to just stroll go him house use him car carry am go Ib.

If you're driving the person's car and just for a day, 10k is fair but you can ask for more but if he bids down to 10k, do it...

Since it's not your car, so you're going home with 10k net.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omoapena:

Haba, 40k to drive person car down to ibadan...

Kukuma carry gun
Lolz...

My blood dey hot ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Travoski, Omoapena(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.