Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730469 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) (5636) (5637) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:53am On Feb 04
dy4life:

Good evening Boss, Pls, i need to ur contact. This is mine olatundeoladayo@gmail.com, whatsapp. 0..8..0..7..5..7...6..9..1..3..7.pls it's important.

WhatsApp only
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:55am On Feb 04
tojahh:

Hahaha abeg free me. I dey hungry. Make I come make you buy me Amala?

Better use the tfare buy for your side
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:04am On Feb 04
tojahh:

All na lamba grin

Hehehehe... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 10:32am On Feb 04
Pearl1910:

WhatsApp only

Oga pearl , u Get Telegram link make I dm you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:31am On Feb 04
Y1nka:

Oga pearl , u Get Telegram link make I dm you?

Wahala...wetin Una dey hide?
I give number u dey find telegram.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04
Open message to Djdamian, you blocked me on WhatsApp and deleted the transfer of ownership you sent to me, anyway, I'm not saying you shouldn't flex your muscles as I know you have money to waste very well...

All I know is, I have no business with you whatsoever, I paid you off cox I want to avoid your problem nature, you're one hell of a very problematic person, in fact, you carry problem for head....

Let me give you a piece of advise cox I know to you, nah you big pass for this world, you have even tried to discredit someone that's bigger than you in everything, both on this platform and in real life, it's in your blood but a piece of advise, I have paid you off, but in our agreement, the 100 weeks we signed isn't due and for the plate you want to lay emphasis on, I renewed it with my money and it's still valid for the duration of our Hire Purchase duration, either I pay you off, I'm still liable to use it since it was meant to cover till the end of our Hire Purchase duration. I'm not saying you shouldn't show yourself, do whatever that power wants to push you to do, at this point, I'm not going to bring myself low and start begging you just as you have made me to do in the past, I want you to flex that muscle and let's see to the end....

I have paid your money fully, you haven't given me custom papers to my car and also transfer ownership to me, I have records, both WhatsApp records and bank statement records, whatever you do, nah police and court go solve am for us....

Cc Gazzuzz
Pearl
Yeyegbami

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04
Omoapena:
Open message to Djdamian, you blocked me on WhatsApp and deleted the transfer of ownership you sent to me, anyway, I'm not saying you shouldn't flex your muscles as I know you have money to waste very well...

All I know is, I have no business with you whatsoever, I paid you off cox I want to avoid your problem nature, you're one hell of a very problematic person, in fact, you carry problem for head....

Let me give you a peace of advise cox I know to you, nah you big pass for this world, you have even tried to discredit someone that's bigger than you in everything, both on this platform and in real life, it's in your blood but a piece of advise, I have paid you off, but in our agreement, the 100 weeks we signed isn't due and for the plate you want to lay emphasis on, I renewed it with my money and it's still valid for the duration of our Hire Purchase duration, either I pay you off, I'm still liable to use it since it was meant to cover till the end of our Hire Purchase duration. I'm not saying you shouldn't show yourself, do whatever that power wants to push you to do, at this point, I'm not going to bring myself low and start begging you just as you have made me to do in the past, I want you to flex that muscle and let's see to the end....

I have paid your money fully, you haven't given me custom papers to my car and also transfer ownership to me, I have records, both WhatsApp records and bank statement records, whatever you do, nah police and court go solve am for us....

Cc Gazzuzz
Pearl
Yeyegbami

Let the drama begin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04
Filling stations for my area no open. It's like fuel want to scarce again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:

Let the drama begin

Lolz
I know you love drama...

Wahala person
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04
You give person car on Hire Purchase, agreement bind you and the person, you just come dey talk you wan use your car for 2 weeks, who does that?

You say don't change any parts in a car that's on Hire Purchase without your consent as if you will understand when a maintenance delays your payment..

I lost my dad in February and I was supposed to be grieving then I messaged this man for time to grieve with intention to add that week payment to subsequent week but to my surprise, this guy said he sympathized with me but nothing should affect his payment...
Mehn🤦🤦

Anyway, I thank God I have completed your payment, flex your muscles and I know you like to show yourself 😁😁
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04
Omoapena:
You give person car on Hire Purchase, agreement bind you and the person, you just come dey talk you wan use your car for 2 weeks, who does that?

You say don't change any parts in a car that's on Hire Purchase without your consent as if you will understand when a maintenance delays your payment..

I lost my dad in February and I was supposed to be grieving then I messaged this man for time to grieve with intention to add that week payment to subsequent week but to my surprise, this guy said he sympathized with me but nothing should affect his payment...
Mehn🤦🤦

Anyway, I thank God I have completed your payment, flex your muscles and I know you like to show yourself 😁😁

Keep exposing yourself drama king
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04
I sold my iphone 12 pro max at a very cheap price just to add the money to the second car you want to give me on Hire Purchase, after you made me sold my iphone, and hoping I have secured another deal with you, you now told me at die minute that it can't work for the agreed amount anymore and you have increased it by adding 400k to the initial agreement, why didn't you say this in the beginning, why made me sell my phone at a very ridiculous amount?

Now, I'm asking you to give me my car custom papers so I can take the car to anywhere within the nation and you're saying you will show me, show me what, have I not paid you finish?

The plate you're asking for, you will get it when you transfer ownership and I've changed the name on the document, I believe you don't expect me to keep using your name for my car...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:

Keep exposing yourself drama king

Nah you be drama king if you don't know, nah drama king go carry problem for head when someone is peacefully paying you and making sure he doesn't default payment but because you're drama king that always make problem from where there's no problem, you will come up with something and be flexing muscles....

I have tried to keep a very good relationship with you but you go sha come with that your wahala nature, chai, who do you like this?

Peace isn't in your life at all, I pity anybody that will do business with you cox you can use problem to frustrate the person life, at some point, I almost slipped into depression coz of your problems...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04
At some point, I got a business deal then I said I should introduce this guy to it, I opened up to him and let him know the amount this people wants to be paying then I gave him a very good offer of 52% of the actual amount this people wants to be paying for his car and he doesn't have to care about maintenance and management of the business while he will be collecting 52% of the actual amount, and out of the 48% remaining, tax will be deducted and also drivers salary will be deducted, this dude doesn't know how I secured this deal, he has no idea of the struggle to get this deal, and he has the effrontery to tell me he will take all the money that's being paid in the deal I brought to him while he will give me 10% of the amount just because I want to use his car to secure the deal...

Chai, I've never seen such height of greediness in my life untop person business idea that was brought to you...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:39pm On Feb 04
Chief commander…

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04
Dear all,

Kindly ignore Omoapena,

It's best to avoid derailing this thread. If someone can lie with his late father then this kind of person is not worth taking seriously. He claims that I told him to make payment despite him losing his dad. I can vividly remember him asking for a loan and also skipping payment which I agreed(see screenshot).

All the other nonsense he has been posting are so abstract that I feel so ashamed for him. Guys please ignore and I sincerely apologise on his behalf.

Last last na that police wey you mention go settle us finally.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04
Djdamian po bbyst=128289430:
Dear all,

Kindly ignore Omoapena,

It's best to avoid derailing this thread. If someone can lie with his late father then this kind of person is not worth taking seriously. He claims that I told him to make payment despite him losing his dad. I can vividly remember him asking for a loan and also skipping payment which I agreed(see screenshot).

All the other nonsense he has been posting are so abstract that I feel so ashamed for him. Guys please ignore and I sincerely apologise on his behalf.

Lolz..

Bring the police, I know your intention is to take the car but know that can't happen cox I have paid you your money completely and you don't want to hand over custom papers and transfer of ownership...

What did you say here when I said I might skip payment cox I was sick and this screenshot you brought isn't to defend yourself cox that's who you are, admit it with your full chest is who you are.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:
Dear all,

Kindly ignore Omoapena,

Bring that your police, what will you tell them?

That you refused to give me custom paper since last year and you refuse to transfer ownership after paying completely for the car since last year, and you're asking for plate before you transfer ownership of the car and I said I will hand it over when it expires cox I did the renewal with my money....

Lolz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:
Dear all,

Kindly ignore Omoapena,

Why ignore others, you don't have screenshot to claim you didn't try to steal my business idea coz you feel you have money.

Or others, when you were threatening to withdraw the car coz I refused to give the car for the 2 weeks you wanted to use it or is it when you're were threatening me again that I have no right to change parts of the car coz you gave it to me on HP, you don't have screenshot to proof me wrong for those claims to show how unreasonable and problematic you are?

now you don't want to hand over custom papers to me, I politely asked for the custom papers and transfer of ownership and you're telling me you need license plate ASAP, license I renewed with my money and was thinking I will change it to my name when it expires?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 8:35pm On Feb 04
Wahala opor.
My take Is if the payment has been concluded for the hp deal despite all that went down, why not hand-over car papers, collect your plate number and everyone go their separate ways? Why still hold back vehicle documents and demand for your plate number? Something is fishy about that.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04
ThatIgboBoy:
Wahala opor.
My take Is if the payment has been concluded for the hp deal despite all that went down, why not hand-over car papers, collect your plate number and everyone go their separate ways? Why still hold back vehicle documents and demand for your plate number? Something is fishy about that.

Nothing fishy. I just don't want anything to do with him again hence the reason I am asking for my plate number. I don't need his car,God has blessed me beyond my wildest imagination to be that shallow even when I feel don't deserve His blessings and grace. To the point that I don't need to get a loan if i want to buy a car or anything I want.

The custom paper is missing it should be when I moved from my old apartment to my current one(I am still looking for it as we speak)

I ignored him on WhatsApp cos he keeps insulting me. As usual he came to nairaland to get unnecessary sympathy.

I will give him the custom paper when found and change of ownership as soon as he agrees to give me my plate number latest first week of march
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04
I never knew Hire Purchase can be this mental stressing until I had a deal with this guy, despite prioritizing his weekly payment, he will stalk me on NL and use anything I say here against me🤦🤦🤦🤦

This guy drained me through out the Hire Purchase duration, he instilled the fear of not loosing the car back to him in me...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04
ThatIgboBoy:
Wahala opor.

I'm seeing this differently. If he has fully paid for the car and ownership will be transferred to him, why still hold on to someone else's plate number?

He should never have spent his money renewing plates and except there was an agreement between them for the car owner to refund the money, he did it out of his own goodwill.

Why pay for a vehicle that cost millions of Naira and plate number renewal of 30k or less is where you draw the line.

Some fights are not just worth it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04
Omoapena you claim you are bigger than me,well that shows how your mindset is.

I have and will never drag anything with you. Anything you think,no wahala but this your dragging me out on nairaland is getting too much and it's really irritating.

I have two cars plus another one on its way before the end of this month, why will I need your corolla 2003 vehicle?

Stop this bitterness you have in your heart. I am not the person you are painting me to be.

Guys please let's stop the derailing and I sincerely apologise on this please

I will give you your custom paper and change of ownership if that will make you stop derailing this thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:

Nothing fishy. I just don't want anything to do with him again hence the reason I am asking for my plate number. I don't need his car,God has blessed me beyond my wildest imagination to be that shallow even when I feel don't deserve His blessings and grace. To the point that I don't need to get a loan if i want to buy a car or anything I want.

The custom paper is missing it should be when I moved from my old apartment to my current one(I am still looking for it as we speak)

I ignored him on WhatsApp cos he keeps insulting me. As usual he came to nairaland to get unnecessary sympathy.

I will give him the custom paper when found and change of ownership as soon as he agrees to give me my plate number latest first week of march

God has blessed you that you don't need to take a loan before getting a car but God didn't bless you enough to not get so greedy on someone's business idea that was brought to you or God didn't bless you enough to not get greedy to change agreement after you made me sell my iphone 12 pro max🤣🤣

You're such a joker...

Give me my papers and you're asking for plate immediately, how's that possible or didn't you accept to let me use it till it expires?

Do you think I wanna have anything to do with you? God forbid me to come across someone like you again in my entire life....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 8:52pm On Feb 04
Itsrm:

I'm seeing this differently. If he has fully paid for the car and ownership will be transferred to him, why still hold on to someone else's plate number?

He should never have spent his money renewing plates and except there was an agreement between them for the car owner to refund the money, he did it out of his own goodwill.

Why pay for a vehicle that cost millions of Naira and plate number renewal of 30k or less is where you draw the line.

Some fights are not just worth it.

What if renewal was done while the HP deal was still on? Is he expected to be driving in lagos with expired docs? You know how lagos is.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:
Omoapena you claim you are bigger than me,well that shows how your mindset is.

I have and will never drag anything with you. Anything you think,no wahala but this your dragging me out on nairaland is getting too much and it's really irritating.

I have two cars plus another one on its way before the end of this month, why will I need your corolla 2003 vehicle?

Stop this bitterness you have in your heart. I am not the person you are painting me to be.

Guys please let's stop the derailing and I sincerely apologise on this please

I will give you your custom paper and change of ownership if that will make you stop derailing this thread.

I'm not claiming I'm bigger than you, in fact, you're my boss in everything, what do I have?

I'm only saying you tried to discredit someone that's bigger than you on this platform and in real life, that's who you are, let me not go in details cox the person himself know the kind of engagement he had with you.... Nobody has ever had good relationship with you, better change your ways, don't annoy me to start playing your ringtone here...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04
Omoapena:

I'm not claiming I'm bigger than you, in fact, you're my boss in everything, what do I have?

I'm only saying you tried to discredit someone that's bigger than you on this platform and in real life, that's who you are, let me not go in details cox the person himself know the kind of engagement he had with you.... Nobody has ever had good relationship with you, better change your ways, don't annoy me to start playing your ringtone here...

Discredit who please? Cos you are now going towards defamation of character
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:

God pass you sha. I never asked you to sell your phone . Your lies are just too much

Haha, you don't have to ask cox I told you how I intend to raise the money, the question is, when you know you will change the plan, why did you make me sell it.

Do you remember it was the money I raised from the phone we added to what you have to get the car only for you to come later to change plan, you wanted to take advantage of my desperation and ambition...

God pass you bro..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:

Discredit who please? Cos you are now going towards defamation of character

🤣🤣🤣

Make I open your dark yarnsh?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04
Djdamian:

Just do this and let this una partnership end. This back and forth all the time here is not good. Una pass all this one.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) (5635) (5636) (5637) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.