Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770246 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5633) (5634) (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05
Barbiturate:
Djdamian, pls tamper justice with mercy. Na beg I dey beg you. This guy has completed your payment, even though he went against the agreement. Pls, for the sake of peace and your own peace of mind, settle this amicably with him.

Don't let this go too far my brother. You're bigger than this.

He said alot of things to me yesterday. I know what I lost because I wanted to give him this business. I know the things and bullshit I had to endure because of this business with him. The insults, the lies, the hurtful statements were just too much. At a point some nairalanders came to my DM to rain curses at me.

What was my offence and real reason for these outburst? Cos I didn't give him my wife's car for his expatriate business. I apologised to him but he spat at it.

At this point I have lost every respect and sympathy I have for him.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05
Djdamian:
Dear all,

Omoapena said I am a trouble maker,a problematic person and a stalker.

Despite defaulting in our Hire Purchase Agreement in some areas in which I overlooked cos i am a very understanding person. Maybe it's time I show him a little bit of trouble.

Our agreement states and I quote "not sell, assign,pledge, mortgage,underlet ,lend or part with the possession of the said vehicle and not allow the said vehicle to be used by anybody else or kept or detained or run for the use of any other person"

He has publicly admitted the vehicle was with the Indians since last year August without my knowledge.

My lawyer will officially write to him on breach of contract

Lolz

🤣🤣🤣
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05
Djdamian, I have no issues with you not giving me your other car, in fact, I tried to convince you and i Iet it go, I only asked for custom papers and you referred back to what we both agreed I will use till it expires, why are you referring back to it when we both agreed that I will use it till it expires.

Do you also remember when I helped you to buy civic, the agreement I had with the seller was to return the license under 1 week but you held to the license for 2 weeks or more and the seller didn't grunt or vex for that anyway, I have completed your payments anything you wanna do, go ahead with it...

Payment of the agreement is fully paid, your lawyer shouldn't write me, court should write me with a judge signature and stamp on it and we will meet in court of law....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:55pm On Feb 05
Omoapena.

You invited the public to mediate. So whatever the public says you don't like, you may have to suck it up.

I'm not blaming you because I understand, but you fuckedup. You miscalculated. You signed an agreement which you're bound to. You came to the public without full disclosure hoping on emotional sentiment like pity, to win the day.

After carefully reviewing the available evidence to me and also while I acknowledge I'm not an authority on any matter, you asked the public to "come and see".

You owe this guy a private and a public apology. Find how to get on his good side and leverage on whatever goodwill left. It's obvious you didn't go through the contents of that agreement properly else you would have been more careful with utterances. Like I said earlier you don't destroy ladders because you think you have arrived. This isn't even a police case unless you have money to waste simply because you SIGNED an agreement.

He may have let a lot of things slide intially but you've actually insulted him and he may decide to teach you a lesson. Technically, the car is still his and technically, you are still UNDER CONTRACT and you are still bound by the AGREEMENT you signed.

You breached the agreement BEFORE you completed payment and there is ample evidence to prove that. On basis of that evidence and on basis of the agreement signed, you will lose. All he has to really do is pay you back every penny you paid from August till you completed payment and hold you for breaching the contract in August.

Nairaland cannot help you. That's just the truth. Find a way to settle with Djdamian in private, and issue a public apology.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05
Djdamian:
Guys I have sent the change of ownership to Pearl1910 since he quoted him on this matter ,so he sends to Ola. Once I find the custom papers I will send it down.

Good night guys and I don't think I will visit this page again nor contribute anything cos this page has lost it's value and people like Omoapena are making it hard for investors to seek drivers on his page .[center][/center]

Akuko Mma Nkechi na ndi yard grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05
I have evidence of our chats where you agreed I should use it till it expires, you're only referring back to it coz I demanded for the custom papers of the car, why are you like this?

I shouldn't ask for the papers even if I'm using your license plate?

I totally have no issues with you not dropping your car, i only said you should have told me that before that die minute so I can sort for other options.....

Imagine doing weekly follow up for something only for you to come at very die minute to say another thing, I didn't even take offense, I only demanded for my car custom papers...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:59pm On Feb 05
The LAW is an ass

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:04pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:
I have evidence of our chats where you agreed I should use it till it expires, you're only referring back to it coz I demanded for the custom papers of the car, why are you like this?

I shouldn't ask for the papers even if I'm using your license plate?

I totally have no issues with you not dropping your car, i only said you should have told me that before that die minute so I can sort for other options.....

Imagine doing weekly follow up for something only for you to come at very die minute to say another thing, I didn't even take offense, I only demanded for my car custom papers...
Bro.

The more you post, the more I can't fault this guy. It's obvious you're not married. Wives are something else.

He told you "left to him he'll give you all his cars".

There was no need for you to do all this. You over reacted and I can see why. I just hope you can see it too.

He can't choose you over his marriage.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:07pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:
Stop posting. These screenshots will make anyone side him.

He apologized and his wife did too. It's easy to see what happened but he can't choose to give his wife's car to you at the detriment of his marriage to his wife.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05
CheerfulGiver:
Bro.

The more you post, the more I can't fault this guy. It's obvious you're not married. Wives are something else.

He told you "left to him he'll give you all his cars".

There was no need for you to do all this. You over reacted and I can see why. I just hope you can see it too.

He can't choose you over his marriage.

Seems you're not understanding, did I force him?

If you checked the first open messaged to him, I said he blocked me after asking for the custom paper and telling him to let me use the license plate till it expires since I paid for the renewal...

Where did I ask him he must give me his other car by force, he went ahead to block me when I only said I will hand over the license when it expires, he could have said he won't give me the custom papers until the license expired and I return it then I will let him know it's not possible to do change of name without custom papers ....

It's not hard, he's insisting to get the plate immediately while I ask him for custom papers so I can take the car anywhere without having issues with para military
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:

If you checked the first open messaged to him, I said he blocked me after asking for the custom paper and telling him to let me use the license plate till it expires since I paid for the renewal...

Where did I ask him he must give me his other car by force, he went ahead to block me when I only said I will hand over the license when it expires, he could have said he won't give me the custom papers until the license expired and I return it then I will let him know it's not possible to do change of name without custom papers ....

It's not hard, he's insisting to get the plate immediately while I ask him for custom papers so I can take the car anywhere without having issues with para military

I blocked you because you insulted me and you have been insulting me. I couldn't bear it anymore.i am human and I have feelings

My lawyer will write to you tomorrow. I promise you that I will use the hurt you have caused me to fight you. Wherever it cost me both time ,money I will use it. You have ridiculed me publicly and I can't let this go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05
Omoapena you dey craze grin

E be like you be Edo Man...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:14pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:

I understand. But you also leave out the fact that the decision wasn't his to make events and he told you so.

The issue of custom paper is a small issue. After all, you've been using the car to make money without the custom paper. How much patience did you need to exercise? The car deal failed. That's the crux of your anger. Your post the other day now makes sense.

He doesn't deserve the insults.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05
CheerfulGiver:
Stop posting. These screenshots will make anyone side him.

He apologized and his wife did too. It's easy to see what happened but he can't choose to give his wife's car to you at the detriment of his marriage to his wife.

And where did you see me say anything about that?
Or did you see anything like force or a must do something, I only stated why didn't he let me know earlier and I told him to forget...

Where is the insult in saying he's unreliable when i relied in his words only for him to change it....

Anyway, he's free to do anything, I'm not moved, what I know is whatever him and his lawyer wants to do, they should take it to court and let court serve me....

I have paid for the said car fully, I have weekly payment records on my bank statement and when I receive any letter from court, I will honor it...

You have my address...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:16pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:
Some people are just so stupid and foolish in this life... No sense of reasoning and very indecisive people...
this post makes sense now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05
CheerfulGiver:
I understand. But you also leave out the fact that the decision wasn't his to make events and he told you so.

The issue of custom paper is a small issue. After all, you've been using the car to make money without the custom paper. How much patience did you need to exercise? The car deal failed. That's the crux of your anger. Your post the other day now makes sense.

He doesn't deserve the insults.

I have the intention to take it to Edo and that car haven't traveled that highway before and I need to ensure the car is good for such movement... Reason why I requested for the custom, it isn't that I want to change the license plate immediately, I only need it because of custom officers on highway travel road...

I never insulted him, I only said he's unreliable which is not an insult abi is he not unreliable?

What pained me was despite my weekly follow up with the agreement, he could have told me that it won't be possible and immediately, I will sort out other options, the agreement was the car would be picked up by 30th of January and I have believed nothing is going to affect that only for him to say on 29th that it won't be possible anymore...

The shock and the unreliability just weak me, since that Monday, I've been restless then I asked for my custom papers and he's asking for license plate immediately, why is he asking for it immediately, does he want to use it? That's where the issues began, why ask for it immediately, is it useful to you and also, I've been using it since so why is that an issue for him now?....

I repeat again, I never insulted him, being unreliable isn't an insult, it's a fact I just made him know...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:17pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:

And where did you see me say anything about that?
Or did you see anything like force or a must do something, I only stated why didn't he let me know earlier and I told him to forget...

Where is the insult in saying he's unreliable when i relied in his words only for him to change it....

Anyway, he's free to do anything, I'm not moved, what I know is whatever him and his lawyer wants to do, they should take it to court and let court serve me....

I have paid for the said car fully, I have weekly payment records on my bank statement and when I receive any letter from court, I will honor it...

You have my address...
Lol.

I go like see the ending of this sha. Just saying.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:18pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:

I have the intention to take it to Edo and that car haven't traveled that highway before and I need to ensure the car is good for such movement... Reason why I requested for the custom, it isn't that I want to change the license plate immediately, I only need it because of custom officers on highway travel road...
I hope you're aware that based on the agreement you signed, if he hands you the custom, you should hand him his plates immediately.

Are you aware? Let's leave sentiments out

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05
Djdamian:

I blocked you because you insulted me and you have been insulting me. I couldn't bear it anymore.i am hunan and I have feelings

My lawyer will write to you tomorrow. I promise you that I will use the hurt you have caused me to fight you. Wherever it cost me both time ,money I will use it. You have ridiculed me publicly and I can't let this go

I guess before your lawyer writes me, he should first of all tender the case in court of law and he should let the judge write me, your lawyer is just a person, he's not law.

He should tender the agreement to judge with evidence for review then let the judge serve me...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:28pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:

I guess before your lawyer writes me, he should first of all tender the case in court of law and he should let the judge write me, your lawyer is just a person, he's not law.

He should tender the agreement to judge with evidence for review then let the judge serve me...
Bro, are you sure? I promise you that you didn't fully understand the agreement you signed. I only saw part of the agreement and I personally will NEVER sign that thing.

Are you sure you understand what you're asking for? Remember, nobody on this thread will be with you in court.

I go dey drag trip for indrive o

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05
All I know is that I have fully paid the total amount of the agreement, goto court and tell court reason why you want to retrieve the car after full payment and when the court review your reasons, let the court serve me, at least, court is the law and not a lawyer...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05
CheerfulGiver:
Bro, are you sure? I promise you that you didn't fully understand the agreement you signed. I only saw part of the agreement and I personally will NEVER sign that thing.

Are you sure you understand what you're asking for? Remember, nobody on this thread will be with you in court.

I go dey drag trip for indrive o

Lolz

I believe cheerful giver will be cheerful enough to be with me in the court....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05
CheerfulGiver:
Lol.

I go like see the ending of this sha. Just saying.

I will update you when he takes the matter to court of law bro...

I don't kukuma have lawyer, who will be my lawyer like this😔
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:32pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:

Lolz

I believe cheerful giver will be cheerful enough to be with me in the court....

Okay o. Find a lawyer, show him the docs you signed let's know what he says.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:34pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:

I will update you when he takes the matter to court of law bro...

I don't kukuma have lawyer, who will be my lawyer like this😔

he doesn't charge much

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05
CheerfulGiver:
he doesn't charge much

Ooh

You don't charge much, hope you know I'm a broke ass nigga, will you take 1k to defend me in court of law?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05
CheerfulGiver:
Okay o. Find a lawyer, show him the docs you signed let's know what he says.

I already found you na, why are you running from the case, I will let you know when court of law serve me so we can both goto court together for defense...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:40pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:

I never insulted him, I only said he's unreliable which is not an insult abi is he not unreliable?

What pained me was despite my weekly follow up with the agreement, he could have told me that it won't be possible and immediately, I will sort out other options, the agreement was the car would be picked up by 30th of January and I have believed nothing is going to affect that only for him to say on 29th that it won't be possible anymore...

The shock and the unreliability just weak me, since that Monday, I've been restless then I asked for my custom papers and he's asking for license plate immediately, why is he asking for it immediately, does he want to use it? That's where the issues began, why ask for it immediately, is it useful to you and also, I've been using it since so why is that an issue for him now?....

I repeat again, I never insulted him, being unreliable isn't an insult, it's a fact I just made him know...
His car plate number is his property. You can only beg him to use it for a while. It's not your right. Once he hands you the change of ownership and custom paper, you hand him his plates. No sentiments. At that point you don't ask what he wants the plates for. He can register another car with the same plates. Are you not aware?

It's only based on goodwill he can leave the plates for you. You've escalated the matter. Yes you insulted him here on nairaland as well on January 30th. I have quoted it and there's evidence.

What he chooses to do is up to him.

30th of January

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05
This matter no really hard from my viewpoint. But I can see both parties have decided not to agree for anybody.

Make una do giveaway for a successful HP deal completed, e no easy.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05
CheerfulGiver:
His car plate number is his property. You can only beg him to use it for a while. It's not your right. Once he hands you the change of ownership and custom paper, you hand him his plates. No sentiments. At that point you don't ask what he wants the plates for. He can register another car with the same plates. Are you not aware?

It's only based on goodwill he can leave the plates for you. You've escalated the matter. Yes you insulted him here on nairaland as well on January 30th. I have quoted it and there's evidence.

What he chooses to do is up to him.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wait, thought I just gave you my lawyer role, are you against me or you're with me?

See this one, that screenshot is an evidence of what if I may ask?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05
Omoapena:

Sorry if I may ask, don't you have the photocopy of the said document?
Why not be using it pending when the plate expires and you jejely return it or just return it and ask for the custom papers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5633) (5634) (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.