Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735194 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5634) (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05
CheerfulGiver:
I hope you're aware that based on the agreement you signed, if he hands you the custom, you should hand him his plates immediately.

Are you aware? Let's leave sentiments out

Exactly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05
Gentlelife50:

Sorry if I may ask, don't you have the photocopy of the said document?
Why not be using it pending when the plate expires and you jejely return it or just return it and ask for the custom papers.

I don't have the copy and that's why I asked him so I can comfortably take the car outside Lagos since I have fully paid him and I can take it anywhere I wish...

And I will also need it to do change of ownership before I can return it, custom papers is necessary when changing car documents to another name...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 11:50pm On Feb 05
Omoapena,

You need to be calm inorder not to learn the hard way... court judgement might not favour you and it might...Try resolve this issue amicably..Give him his number plate then collect your custom paper and change of ownership...

Apologize to him then move on with your life...If they withdraw the car pending the court judgement it might hurt you financially oooo..

Abo Oro lanso fun omoluabi ooo!!!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:56pm On Feb 05
Baker77:
Omoapena,

You need to be calm inorder not to learn the hard way... court judgement might not favour you and it might...Try resolve this issue amicably..Give him his number plate then collect your custom paper and change of ownership...

Apologize to him then move on with your life...If they withdraw the car pending the court judgement it might hurt you financially oooo..

The guy doesn't understand what he's asking for I swear.

Knowing Nigeria courts and judges.... Maybe he get leg for court sha. Never can tell.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wave1(m): 12:00am On Feb 06
Brother take things easy. Life is not hard, just try and take it easy and resolve the issue..
Omoapena:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wait, thought I just gave you my lawyer role, are you against me or you're with me?

See this one, that screenshot is an evidence of what if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:02am On Feb 06
Omoapena:

I don't have the copy and that's why I asked him so I can comfortably take the car outside Lagos since I have fully paid him and I can take it anywhere I wish...

And I will also need it to do change of ownership before I can return it, custom papers is necessary when changing car documents to another name...

Just make arrangements to return his plate and let him give u the custom, because that's what I would have done if I am in ur shoes.
Besides I believe the papers is more important and valuable than the license plate, so please save yourself the wahala and these unnecessary fights.
I am seeing this as an ill wind that blows nobody any good.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:03am On Feb 06
Baker77:
Omoapena,

Lolzzz....

Wait, are you trying to instill fear in me?

Full payment is made and Hire purchase is concluded....

There's payment evidence and there's proof of transfer of ownership...

I don't understand how you guys are saying him coming to lay claims after concluded hire purchase means he has upper hand against me....

Custom papers was requested cox I want travel with the car or I can't travel with the car....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 12:08am On Feb 06
Omoapena:

Lolzzz....

Wait, are you trying to instill fear in me?

Full payment is made and Hire purchase is concluded....

There's payment evidence and there's proof of transfer of ownership...

I don't understand how you guys are saying him coming to lay claims after concluded hire purchase means he has upper hand against me....

Custom papers was requested cox I want travel with the car or I can't travel with the car....

Baba calm down. If he goes to court and actually proves that there was a breach of contractual agreement along the line, no be this one u go dey talk oo. The law is the law. If you know you did not follow the contract to the latter better lower your voice. The law is not sentimental oo and does not give room for emotions. Better check well while raising your voice here.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:09am On Feb 06
vivalavida:

Baba calm down. If he goes to court and actually proves that there was a breach of contractual agreement along the line, no be this one u go dey talk oo. The law is the law. If you know you did not follow the contract to the latter better lower your voice. The law is not sentimental oo and does not give room for emotions. Better check well while raising your voice here.

Lolz

No agreement was breached during the payment duration, that's what I know, if he has evidence, he should tender it to judge or court of law...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uwemjack(m): 12:13am On Feb 06
Omoapena:

Lolz

No agreement was breached during the payment duration, that's what I know, if he has evidence, he should tender it to judge or court of law...

Apparently your must still be a kid with all this noise you are making!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:14am On Feb 06
uwemjack:

Apparently your must still be a kid with all this noise you are making!

Maybe or maybe not....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:32am On Feb 06
Doris4ever:
This matter no really hard from my viewpoint. But I can see both parties have decided not to agree for anybody.

Make una do giveaway for a successful HP deal completed, e no easy.

E no easy o, and the stress it carries ehn, I will never advise my enemy to go for it...

Abeg, God go dey provide for all of us so we no go reason HP at all....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:34am On Feb 06
Djdamian:
Dear all,

Omoapena said I am a trouble maker,a problematic person and a stalker.

Despite defaulting in our Hire Purchase Agreement in some areas in which I overlooked cos i am a very understanding person. Maybe it's time I show him a little bit of trouble.

Our agreement states and I quote "not sell, assign,pledge, mortgage,underlet ,lend or part with the possession of the said vehicle and not allow the said vehicle to be used by anybody else or kept or detained or run for the use of any other person"

He has publicly admitted the vehicle was with the Indians since last year August without my knowledge.

My lawyer will officially write to him on breach of contract

Your lawyer will officially write me or you mean court of law will officially write me when you and your lawyer must have taken matters to court with evidence?

Remember to let the court of law know that I have fully paid for the car and you have successfully transferred change of ownership, it's just an official advise boss....

Or do you and your lawyer intend to just show up at my house and point out the clause You & your Lawyer feel I breached while I will just drop the car?

Anyway

Cheerfulgiver and others are very much interested in this...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 12:45am On Feb 06
]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:45am On Feb 06
Djdamian:
Guys I have sent the change of ownership to Pearl1910 since he quoted him on this matter ,so he sends to Ola. Once I find the custom papers I will send it down.

Good night guys and I don't think I will visit this page again nor contribute anything cos this page has lost it's value and people like Omoapena are making it hard for investors to seek drivers on his page .

Thanks for transferring ownership, procedure to change the name on documents has been made, your license will be issued back immediately the license plate is out...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:06am On Feb 06
Omoapena the Estako Man!

No gree o. Them wan bully you for motor wey you don pay in full for. Whatever evidence thereof, let's meet in court!

No gree for anybody. Fold your hand and Tight your yansh!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:15am On Feb 06
tojahh:
Omoapena the Estako Man!

No gree o. Them wan bully you for motor wey you don pay in full for. Whatever evidence thereof, let's meet in court!

No gree for anybody. Fold your hand and Tight your yansh!

Boss, this no be cruise joor, he actually have concrete evidence against me, he might win the case once he takes it to court of law....

The court verdict may say, since I have paid fully for the car and he having concrete evidence against me that I breached the contract agreement after full completion of payment, and acknowledging transfer of ownership, I hereby nullify the full payment made for the car and the transfer of ownership nullify...

I feel the court may ask why didn't he raise that clause during the Hire Purchase agreement, why wait after full payment has been made...

What do I know?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:25am On Feb 06
Omoapena:
All I know is that I have fully paid the total amount of the agreement, goto court and tell court reason why you want to retrieve the car after full payment and when the court review your reasons, let the court serve me, at least, court is the law and not a lawyer...

Walahi the way you dey sharp mouth

If Damian finds that custom paper and hand it over to you will you hand over the plates immediately?

Your mind go dey no worry

Just pray say he no find that original custom papers na there you hold am for balls

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:28am On Feb 06
Doris4ever:
This matter no really hard from my viewpoint. But I can see both parties have decided not to agree for anybody.

Make una do giveaway for a successful HP deal completed, e no easy.

They say this year no gree for anybody lol

Shey make I drop aza on behalf of the thread Incase pepper wan rest?

Lmao
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:30am On Feb 06
Omoapena:

And I will also need it to do change of ownership before I can return it, custom papers is necessary when changing car documents to another name ...

Oga it's not

Or you simply apply for a fresh plate

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:55am On Feb 06
I thought this omoapena guy said he has two cars already abi na audio?

Just asking for a friend 🙄

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:16am On Feb 06
dav1002:
I thought this omoapena guy said he has two cars already abi na audio?

Just asking for a friend 🙄

My brother, in fact, not just audio 2 anymore, but now audio 3 cars and soon to add another audio 4th one in Sha Allah....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:21am On Feb 06
Amiable pilots, God just bless me with another car to be added to my fleet.

I give thanks to Almighty Allah for believing in myself and for pushing for greatness.

I pray to God to provide for everyone who wishes to have their car very soon and not from a source that will frustrate them but from a peaceful source....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 6:56am On Feb 06
Djdamian:
Dear all,

Omoapena said I am a trouble maker,a problematic person and a stalker.

Despite defaulting in our Hire Purchase Agreement in some areas in which I overlooked cos i am a very understanding person. Maybe it's time I show him a little bit of trouble.

Our agreement states and I quote "not sell, assign,pledge, mortgage,underlet ,lend or part with the possession of the said vehicle and not allow the said vehicle to be used by anybody else or kept or detained or run for the use of any other person"

He has publicly admitted the vehicle was with the Indians since last year August without my knowledge.

My lawyer will officially write to him on breach of contract

Dear all,

Sequel to my decision on taking this matter to the Nigerian justice system.

I have decided not to proceed further,not because its not an easy win or I don't have probable cause it because I am not the kind of person that will take away what someone has worked hard for.

The truth is I knew the vehicle has been with his expatriate partners all along,i knew he had breach on one of the most important aspect of our contract yet i refused to act despite me having all the evidence since October last year.

Omoapena, I have never been against you neither have i been against your progress. There's this myth I have been told all my life (I don't know if it's true or not cos I really don't believe in it but from evidence with people around me,i think its making sense) that anyone that comes in contact with me,the person life changes for good. There is a Yoruba adage for it but I can't remember.

When I was a kid,my landlord wife will call me from our house early in the morning to receive money from her first customer according to her she says I bring luck to her business.

Omoapena you say I am a trouble maker,I make people miserable yet look at your life before you met me and look at it now,are they not big difference?

I will always wish you the best,nothing in this world will change who I am. I am a business man, a father, a husband, a friend and a man who loves peace.

I wish you well.

When I find the documents, I will send it over to you. You can also keep the license plate till it expires.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:59am On Feb 06
Omoapena:

Boss, this no be cruise joor, he actually have concrete evidence against me,.
I feel the court may ask why didn't he raise that clause during the Hire Purchase agreement, why wait after full payment has been made...

What do I know?

Bro, I no dey cruise o. You've finished payments and transfers of documents has been made. So which one be taking you to court again because you ask for plate number?

It's simple, provide the custom paper and get your plate immediately. Don't be threatened with anything. He has acknowledged receipt of full payments and has also acknowledged the passing on of the said vehicle to you.
Talking about court sef, na you suppose dey even threaten with court as to why he withheld the custom paper in the first place. As a matter of fact, you are to give him date to provide it not later than 3 Eke Market Days!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 7:01am On Feb 06
Omoapena:
Amiable pilots, God just bless me with another car to be added to my fleet.

I give thanks to Almighty Allah for believing in myself and for pushing for greatness.

I pray to God to provide for everyone who wishes to have their car very soon and not from a source that will frustrate them but from a peaceful source....

Congratulations, more to come

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:13am On Feb 06
There was a guy who has been messaging me concerning the car I wanted to put up for lease, my brother, this is an open promise to you, once I finally get that Honda Accord 2014 that has been on my mind by middle of this year, I will give you my Ford to use on rental and I will give it to you on a very reasonable amount of money....

I owe you this brother...

And to other pilots, God bless our hustle very big...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:24am On Feb 06
tojahh:

Akuko Mma Nkechi na ndi yard grin

Pls translate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:38am On Feb 06
Omoapena:

I already found you na, why are you running from the case, I will let you know when court of law serve me so we can both goto court together for defense...

Lolz...that lawyer has already told u his opinion on the matter.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:40am On Feb 06
Pearl1910:

Lolz...that lawyer has already told u his opinion on the matter.

Imagine, that lawyer is unreliable, taking side of the plaintiff, be like nah cornor44 go be my lawyer then...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:42am On Feb 06
My new car just dey give me joy, after inspecting over 20 cars, I finally got the one that met my spec....

There's 2 more of this same car from sams dealer, very neat and tokunbo standard, should in case there's someone looking out for a very good car, I can direct you to him...

I'm so happy since yesterday night...

Fourth one is coming in Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:50am On Feb 06
TBH, I don't have any problem with anyone, I be gentle and peaceful person, but I just dey, like porcupine...

May God give us peace of mind in all ramifications....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5634) (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.