Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729373 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:06am On Feb 06
Pearl1910:

Pls translate

Discussions between Mama Nkechi and Compound People.

Aka... Mere talk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:10am On Feb 06
Djdamian:
Dear all,

Omoapena said I am a trouble maker,a problematic person and a stalker.

Despite defaulting in our Hire Purchase Agreement in some areas in which I overlooked cos i am a very understanding person. Maybe it's time I show him a little bit of trouble.

Our agreement states and I quote "not sell, assign,pledge, mortgage,underlet ,lend or part with the possession of the said vehicle and not allow the said vehicle to be used by anybody else or kept or detained or run for the use of any other person"

He has publicly admitted the vehicle was with the Indians since last year August without my knowledge.

My lawyer will officially write to him on breach of contract

Abeg forget forget forget. Its not worth the stress.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:28am On Feb 06
Omoapena:
Amiable pilots, God just bless me with another car to be added to my fleet.

I give thanks to Almighty Allah for believing in myself and for pushing for greatness.

I pray to God to provide for everyone who wishes to have their car very soon and not from a source that will frustrate them but from a peaceful source....

Congratulations Omoapena,
U really need to apologize to DjDamian. Have u sat down for ones to evaluate yourself and your life. And how things have gone well with u in the last two years? If u have, what was ur conclusion is the source or the enabler of this success?. If u haven't u need to do that honestly.
I have been in this business long enough to know that many partners put their hands in diabolic things to ensure anyone that carries their car on HP never knows peace nor prosper, it will be from one problem to the other until they retrieve the car from the driver.
I don't like the way u bring ur issues to Nairaland and even post personal charts. Ko make sense. Whatever hurt u may feel due to a failed transaction, suck it up and move on. In all things, give thanks! Even in disappointments or failed deals. Ur Holy book even says even if its death. God giveth and God taketh...Glory be to God. So how much more small matter like this. Pls stop this public show.
Even if u pay finish and they no give u custom papers, is not enough reason to fight with the person. Like u said, u have evidence of all your payments. I was thinking he was asking u for the plates while he hasn't given you custom papers. Not knowing u r d one asking for custom papers and still want to hold on to d plates. Let's follow peace with all men.
80โ„… of quarrels is not as a result of the issue on ground but the manner of approach of one or both parties. Let's just generally be kind to one another irrespective. Please.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:35am On Feb 06
Djdamian:

Dear all,

Sequel to my decision on taking this matter to the Nigerian justice system.

I have decided not to proceed further,not because its not an easy win or I don't have probable cause it because I am not the kind of person that will take away what someone has worked hard for.

The truth is I knew the vehicle has been with his expatriate partners all along,i knew he had breach on one of the most important aspect of our contract yet i refused to act despite me having all the evidence since October last year.

Omoapena, I have never been against you neither have i been against your progress. There's this myth I have been told all my life (I don't know if it's true or not cos I really don't believe in it but from evidence with people around me,i think its making sense) that anyone that comes in contact with me,the person life changes for good. There is a Yoruba adage for it but I can't remember.

When I was a kid,my landlord wife will call me from our house early in the morning to receive money from her first customer according to her she says I bring luck to her business.

Omoapena you say I am a trouble maker,I make people miserable yet look at your life before you met me and look at it now,are they not big difference?

I will always wish you the best,nothing in this world will change who I am. I am a business man, a father, a husband, a friend and a man who loves peace.

I wish you well.

When I find the documents, I will send it over to you. You can also keep the license plate till it expires.

Well....I guess this matter is settled.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:43am On Feb 06
tojahh:

Discussions between Mama Nkechi and Compound People.

Aka... Mere talk

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:08am On Feb 06
Toyota Corolla available for rental.
80k refundable deposit, TC apply.
2 verifiable guarantors
40k weekly rentals.
Living in a gated compound or secured street is a must.
Responsible and God fearing person.
Experienced and High Earner has added advantage.
Contact 08118193788 (WhatsApp only) if interested.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:54am On Feb 06
Djdamian:

Dear all,

Sequel to my decision on taking this matter to the Nigerian justice system.

I have decided not to proceed further,not because its not an easy win or I don't have probable cause it because I am not the kind of person that will take away what someone has worked hard for.

The truth is I knew the vehicle has been with his expatriate partners all along,i knew he had breach on one of the most important aspect of our contract yet i refused to act despite me having all the evidence since October last year.

Omoapena, I have never been against you neither have i been against your progress. There's this myth I have been told all my life (I don't know if it's true or not cos I really don't believe in it but from evidence with people around me,i think its making sense) that anyone that comes in contact with me,the person life changes for good. There is a Yoruba adage for it but I can't remember.

When I was a kid,my landlord wife will call me from our house early in the morning to receive money from her first customer according to her she says I bring luck to her business.

Omoapena you say I am a trouble maker,I make people miserable yet look at your life before you met me and look at it now,are they not big difference?

I will always wish you the best,nothing in this world will change who I am. I am a business man, a father, a husband, a friend and a man who loves peace.

I wish you well.

When I find the documents, I will send it over to you. You can also keep the license plate till it expires.

God bless you for this. God has used you to lift him up. Please,pardon all insults.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:29am On Feb 06
Omoapena:

Thanks for transferring ownership, procedure to change the name on documents has been made, your license will be issued back immediately the license plate is out...
This should not take more than 2-3 days please, return the plate back to him as soon as possible.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:33am On Feb 06
obinoral1179:
This should not take more than 2-3 days please, return the plate back to him as soon as possible.....

I will change name on documents and collect new plates in 3 days?

Do you have anyone that can do that within 3days, share the contact pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:34am On Feb 06
Omoapena:
My new car just dey give me joy, after inspecting over 20 cars, I finally got the one that met my spec....

There's 2 more of this same car from sams dealer, very neat and tokunbo standard, should in case there's someone looking out for a very good car, I can direct you to him...

I'm so happy since yesterday night...

Forth one is coming in Sha Allah
how much did cost and share the dealer contact meself wan increase fleet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:35am On Feb 06
Omoapena:
TBH, I don't have any problem with anyone, I be gentle and peaceful person, but I just dey, like porcupine...

May God give us peace of mind in all ramifications....
you like money, you like wahala, you too emotional and you no dey listen.... everything is not agidi and you don't j
Know how to use words nicely....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:37am On Feb 06
Omoapena:

I will change name on documents and collect new plates in 3 days?

Do you have anyone that can do that within 3days, share the contact pls
I have sure plug but he is base in ojodu Berger area.... I got the plug from pearl so pearl can share it to you the same way you got the car ownership....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:45am On Feb 06
@ omoapena..
Congratulations.

You need to apologise to Dj Damian. Seriously..
Where I come from , there's a saying translated " it's not all clothes that we spread in the Sun"

Haha,posting personal chats, is not too good, it's like a breach of confidence.

Thank God for everything that happened. If the deal did not go as you planned, be rest assured, something good will come your way.
You can see from your testimonies here, things already happening your way.

You also have a reliable principal with a good aura(dj Damian), trust me as Pearl opined, a lot of diabolic principals are out there.. you are very lucky.

Be grateful , I don't expect you to have any altercations with DJ damian, even if there are issues,you should try and be diplomatic in your relations with him, not by brazenly engaging him in a war of words.

In one of our groups, a guy was ready to drop 500k as deposit for HP,he couldn't find the right spec of car and a principal willing to bet on him

That a business did not happen today between both of you, doesn't mean, another wont happen again.
Mend your relationship with Djdamian. Relationships are everything.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:53am On Feb 06
I did not want to interfere in this matter before now but those asking Omoapena to apologize to Damian don't have a glimpse of how inhuman this dude can be. Let it not shock you that Damian doesn't have the custom papers that's why he's dropping charges because the Damian i know will never drop any charge of such.

This guy should be avoided like a plague because he's truly full of troubles and one hell of a greedy folk. The most greedy person i've ever seen in my entire life.

Na omoapena no pick his battles well, if i were him, I would offer to return the plate instantly and he should also provide the papers instantly let's see who will be begging each other.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 10:58am On Feb 06
donbrowser:
I did not want to interfere in this matter before now but those asking Omoapena to apologize to Damian don't have a glimpse of how inhuman this dude can be. Let it not shock you that Damian doesn't have the custom papers that's why he's dropping charges because the Damian i know will never drop any charge of such.

This guy should be avoided like a plague because he's truly full of troubles and one hell of a greedy folk. The most greedy person i've ever seen in my entire life.

Na omoapena no pick his battles well, if i were him, I would offer to return the plate instantly and he should also provide the papers instantly let's see who will be begging each other.

Do you have any encounter with him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 11:04am On Feb 06
donbrowser:

Kindly tell the house what I did to you and why I should be avoided and how greedy I became
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:12am On Feb 06
Djdamian:

Kindly tell the house what I did to you and why I should be avoided and how greedy I became

You will definitely use your hand to cut the last thread of hope you're hanging on. I won't let you distract people from the fact that you don't have those custom papers. I can bet my left balls. If you like spill everything that happened between us in a bid to distract people from knowing the truth about those custom papers, it won't work and of course I won't let it work. I repeat again, you don't have those custom papers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:14am On Feb 06
obinoral1179:
Do you have any encounter with him.

I had a SADcounter with him. That guy is inhuman and should be avoided at all cost. Let's focus on the custom papers first, you will get the whole gist.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:15am On Feb 06
northbird:
@ omoapena..
Congratulations.

You need to apologise to Dj Damian. Seriously..
Where I come from , there's a saying translated " it's not all clothes that we spread in the Sun"

Haha,posting personal chats, is not too good, it's like a breach of confidence.

Thank God for everything that happened. If the deal did not go as you planned, be rest assured, something good will come your way.
You can see from your testimonies here, things already happening your way.

You also have a reliable principal with a good aura(dj Damian), trust me as Pearl opined, a lot of diabolic principals are out there.. you are very lucky.

Be grateful , I don't expect you to have any altercations with DJ damian, even if there are issues,you should try and be diplomatic in your relations with him, not by brazenly engaging him in a war of words.

In one of our groups, a guy was ready to drop 500k as deposit for HP,he couldn't find the right spec of car and a principal willing to bet on him

That a business did not happen today between both of you, doesn't mean, another wont happen again.
Mend your relationship with Djdamian. Relationships are everything.

Thanks boss...

I'm a very simple and honest person
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 11:19am On Feb 06
Donbrowser was the first person i gave my vehicle to(honda civic 2008) under lease agreement.

He picked the vehicle on the 17th of Decemeber 2023 which was a Sunday.

December that's a peak month for ehailing business.

A car omoapena bought with his own hands and also driven by my dad a couple of times without issues.

Donbrowser damaged the vehicle by causing it to overheat. Things damaged in the car was the gasket,coils and some things in the vehicle. Catalyst stolen, fans stopped working,Serious scratch on the driver and passenger side.

I was very vocal with the way he damaged the vehicle less than three weeks. He only paid me 20k from the time the car was with him till he returned. Which was on the 6th of January.

He changed battery with his money,he changed alternator belt ,the overheating made him change the gasket and radiator. I think he said he serviced the vehicle twice.

I proposed higher purchase to him but he insisted on continuing the lease business and I refused .

I retrieved the vehicle back

As we speak the vehicle is still undergoing repairs by the new owner. Now the gear is faulty.

Mind you I told him to return the vehicle before he started making expenses on it but he said he was going to handle it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:22am On Feb 06
Djdamian:
Donbrowser was the first person i gave my vehicle to(honda civic 2008) under lease agreement.

A car omoapena bought with his own hands and also driven by my dad a couple of times without issues.

Donbrowser damaged the vehicle by causing it to overheat. Things damaged in the car was the gasket,coils and some things in the vehicle. Catalyst stolen, fans stopped working,Serious scratch on the driver and passenger side.

I was very vocal with the way he damaged the vehicle less than three weeks. He only paid me 20k from the time the car was with him till he returned. Which was on the 6th of January.

He changed battery with his money,he changed alternator belt ,the overheating made him change the gasket and radiator. I think he said he serviced the vehicle twice.

I proposed higher purchase to him but he insisted on continuing the lease business and I refused .

As we speak the vehicle is still undergoing repairs by the new owner. Now the gear is faulty.

Mind you I told him to return the vehicle before he started making expenses on it but he said he was going to handle it.

So when are you giving Omoapena his custom papers?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 11:23am On Feb 06
donbrowser:

You will definitely use your hand to cut the last thread of hope you're hanging on. I won't let you distract people from the fact that you don't have those custom papers. I can bet my left balls. If you like spill everything that happened between us in a bid to distract people from knowing the truth about those custom papers, it won't work and of course I won't let it work. I repeat again, you don't have those custom papers.

I have it and I will get even if it will cost me extra 60k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:24am On Feb 06
Ha...wahala no dey finish.
I sha know say no WhatsApp or Telegram group sweet like this grin grin

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:27am On Feb 06
Djdamian:

I have it and I will get even if it will cost me extra 60k

When can he come for it please? Thank you so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 11:28am On Feb 06
donbrowser:

When can he come for it please? Thank you so much

You are not the person I should be answering the questions too. You made a very silly accusations. If you are not a coward,kindly defend yourself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:29am On Feb 06
Djdamian:

You are not the person I should be answering the questions too. You made a very silly accusations. If you are not a coward,kindly defend yourself

grin Are you begging me to defend myself? Everything you said is very correct na.

Please when should Omoapena come for his papers?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:30am On Feb 06
donbrowser:

I had a SADcounter with him. That guy is inhuman and should be avoided at all cost. Let's focus on the custom papers first, you will get the whole gist.
mewa shele...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 11:34am On Feb 06
donbrowser:

grin Are you begging me to defend myself? Everything you said is very correct na.

Please when should Omoapena come for his papers?

At this point I have nothing to say to you. After damaging the vehicle, I still cannot believe you are calling me greedy and heartless?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:35am On Feb 06
Djdamian:

At this point I have nothing to say to you. After damaging the vehicle, I still cannot believe you are calling me greedy and heartless?

When should Omoapena come for his papers? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 11:36am On Feb 06
Djdamian:

There is no way a driver will damage a vehicle so bad in 3 weeks unless the car was already problematic.

I sincerely don't understand how they keep asking Ola to beg for forgiveness ๐Ÿ˜•

Don didn't even mention what happened between both of you but you have spilled the whole stuff out here.
I guess your supporters would have blamed Ola if he were to be the one to spill out this way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:38am On Feb 06
Halahhalah:

There is no way a driver will damage a vehicle so bad in 3 weeks unless the car was already problematic.

I sincerely don't understand how they keep asking Ola to beg for forgiveness ๐Ÿ˜•

Don didn't even mention what happened between both of you but you have spilled the whole stuff out here.
I guess your supporters would have blamed Ola if he were to be the one to spill out this way.

Don't go there yet. Let's get Omoapena's papers first. We will come to my issue after that

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 11:41am On Feb 06
Halahhalah:

I hope you read he made the vehicle overheat thereby causing some damages to the gasket and coils. I am sure he gave the vehicle to an unskilled mechanic hence other things started to develop.

The alternator belt is a minute problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / โžœ โžœ โžœCurrency/E-currency Market Dealsโžœ โžœ โžœ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m), Gr8mind07(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.