Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733503 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota camry 2005 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Agege)

Interested drivers will be required to make upfront payment for the first week to show commitment.

Interested drivers should send a mail or quote with his phone number.

08139584625 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2018
lymelyte:
true talk.. All these yeye riders think they can talk to anyone anyhow just because someone drives on uber/taxify. They don't know some do it for adventure.. If them see some of us offline without the Uber/taxify tag, fear nor go let them open mouth..
That's how I picked one nonsense girl,as soon as she entered my sweet ride, she was restless and asking me if she is safe..lol . Probably because she had never entered a lexus under taxify/Uber before..She started asking if I know where they sell cigarettes..i told her I don't know and that we I can drive to the palms so that she can buy it there. She begin they talk anyhow. I immediately drove to her destination and dropped her dirty ass** off..

It's the drivers on rental I always pity. I am calm and respectful by default but if any rider do anyhow, I change am for you immediately. Bleep you and your 2k trip.
Luckily for me, I almost always meet nice riders too. Probably my car and calm look neutralizes their craze.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Uber/ Taxify need to bridge this acrimonious and useless gap between drivers and riders, all riders especially this broke chewing gum ladies feel drivers are below them in all ramification. Why take to twitter to report the matter/ err her grievance by extension ridiculing the driver when she knows the right thing to do by going through the proper Uber channel. Riders are really making drivers feel insecure and nervous with their unending and unsolicited rants, always wanting to transfer bottled up anger and aggression on drivers. Theres definitely another angle to this story.
Gentlelife50:

Na the shut up dey pain am? She quickly ran to Twitter to post it instead of doing the right thing reporting to Uber.
I know the man will have a different version of the story. I see she's just seeking attention, they think it's everybody that have time for their nonsense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Stealth100:

It's the drivers on rental I always pity. I am calm and respectful by default but if any rider do anyhow, I change am for you immediately. Bleep you and your 2k trip.
Luckily for me, I almost always meet nice riders too. Probably my car and calm look neutralizes their craze.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
brogxy:
Taxify just doesn't want drivers to use other apps.
Campaigns round the clock.
5 am -9 am
9 am -4 pm
4 pm -9 pm
d thing dey sweat here oh. But body go tell sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
what is uber up to?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
brogxy:

But the drivers are not protected.
No cancellation fee, and I don't think u can get ur money if a rider doesn't pay.
But I like the bonus part, I still got the 9k promo during the weekend cool
for the first time on Taxify, Friday, one rider nearly got away with my money. He rushed upstairs to tell his aunt to transfer the money. Didn't transfer nada... I got another request to d airport, so i left. Switched off his phone till Saturday nite. When i got him he said he forgot, i will see d money now now. Didn't send. Called him on sunday and ask him why. Another excuse.
I just told him if you dont send my money i will report u to taxify, ur security at the estate gate and publish ur number lol. Sunday night i saw my 1500 alert. Taxify need to add compensation oo

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
gwng:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
what is uber up to?
It's been on for a while. I wrote about this in April
https://www.nairaland.com/4468449/learn-uber-guide-uber-2.0

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Nigerians and attention seeking sha, why on earth will you post someone contacts and information on social media just because you had an issue while transacting. What happen to the driver privacy? What happen to driver security? I hope some drivers will wise up and sue some attention seeking mofo one day and they will have to pay for defamation.

She did not post any private info.. Abi na hin vehicle plate number be private? or First name(i not see surname) abi na hin uber picture be private?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Megadrop:
Uber/ Taxify need to bridge this acrimonious and useless gap between drivers and riders, all riders especially this broke chewing gum ladies feel drivers are below them in all ramification. Why take to twitter to report the matter/ err her grievance by extension ridiculing the driver when she knows the right thing to do by going through the proper Uber channel. Riders are really making drivers feel insecure and nervous with their unending and unsolicited rants, always wanting to transfer bottled up anger and aggression on drivers. Theres definitely another angle to this story.

She probably exaggerated the issue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hoco Z3 Car Charger (3.1a Fast Charging, Battery Monitor, Current Display, 2.5K)

Get this HIGH SPEED CAR CHARGER (3.1A) FOR ONLY 2.5K (09055927540). ALSO DISPLAYS YOUR CAR BATTERY VOLTAGE/ PHONE CHARGING CURRENT.

RETURN ALLOWED IF NOT SATISFIED IN 7 DAYS grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Taxi App Guy is Opening in Lagos!
Watch out for our all new Fleet Management Platform called Fleet Man
This July 2018.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please anyone does anyone have an unlocked mifi device/router for sale?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
dyemida:
Please anyone does anyone have an unlocked mifi device/router for sale?

Go to the phone section na.

This place is awfully quiet today.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Taxify just paid

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by x2d: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
When is uber paying oh?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
x2d:
When is uber paying oh?

Tuesday.

If delay dey, Wednesday. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
eherbal:
undecided
Uber/taxify drivers buying weed at the Afrikaans shrineundecided na wa o
d day when dem go enter Sarz or stop and search police. Them go hear am that day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 2:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Matured and responsible Uber/ Taxify driver needed for
A clean Honda Accord 2004.
Two Verifiable guarantors needed.
N30k weekly
Driver must be resident on the Mainland
Serious and interested drivers should call 08138248606 for more detail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2018
First rule of Ehailng - Fuel economy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
First rule of Ehailng - Fuel economy
Bros, we don hear you na.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2018
brogxy:
Taxify just doesn't want drivers to use other apps.
Campaigns round the clock.
5 am -9 am
9 am -4 pm
4 pm -9 pm

Pursue this bonuses at your own peril and that of your car. They are insane

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oflanT(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2018
My name is Nathan.. I am interested
Please this is my contact
You can send an SMS then I will reach you thanks

Interested... whatsapp 08139584625[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by majekoam(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2018
I have a Toyota Corolla 2005 Tokunbo and a Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla 2007.
Looking for a driver who is willing to undertake a HP agreement.
Uber/Taxify experience preferable.
2 Guarantors will be needed.
Assurance Payment will be needed.
40k weekly payment.
The Driver should be living within the AJAH/LEKKI/VI/IKEJA Axis.

if interested email me at:
majekoam@gmail.com

or my line 09052291876
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pateffy: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2018
epelumi42:
I actually need an Uber driver. Anyone?

@epelumi42
Available pateffiongesther@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

gazzuzzatyahoodotcom or adminatgazzuzzdotcom
good morning boss. Please I just sent you a mail. . Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2018
CARS AVAILABLE FOR RENT
1. HONDA CITY 05/06
2. HONDA DC 05
3. KIA CERATO
4. TOYOTA YARIS 08

you must be on taxify and uber
prove of previous work done
2 guarantors

whatsapp only 07016682929
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by double0seven(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Please I have a question

Are there guys using 2001 Honda accord on Uber or Taxify?

If there are, does it pay? I mean do they get good amount of requests just as cars as Big-Daddy, EOD, 2004 Corrolas, etc?

Between Honda city, Honda civic, EOD and Big-Daddy, which would u consider best for Uber/Taxify?

Sometimes I worry about the small engines of Honda city, that wear & tear would catch up with it quickly.

And then, what's the experience of driving manual transmission on Uber/Taxify like. I see manuals of cars like Big-Daddy, Honda EOD & DC which are much cheaper. I once saw a very big daddy for 700k.

But someone told me not to try buying manual transmission for Uber/Taxify that I won't like myself. I replied that I've driven a manual car before for a period of about 2 years. He said driving a manual transmission as a personal car is quite different driving it commercially for Uber/taxify as a taxi. That it is tiring. That I just need make sure the car is an automatic transmission.

How true is this.

Thanks for those kind of enough to answer my questions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
Rajsolomon:
Please i need help ,i want to get a car for uber /taxify purpose ,of course i looking at 2005 model .but i have a budget of 600-700k
At least to get a naija used car,toyota are expensive
Please what strong and reliable car can i get to usr for a lityle time before upgrading ,i dont want to do HP or partner driver .
Help your G !!!!!!!!
i have a 2009 kia rio for sale.....in excellent condition.....check my post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mewales, Djdamian(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.