Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Who Deserves Your Seat And Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Deserves Your Seat And Why (6681 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Who Deserves Your Seat And Why? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Who among the people in the picture would you give up ur seat for in a public transport and why?

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by amii131(f): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Brb

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by yomi007k(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
In this order...
E- becos I don't want him to bite me or other ppl

D- becos he is handicapped n his legs won't heal wen stressed.

C- she's elderly.

I no dey give B my seat. Bone.
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by Cyntybaby: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
The man that is injured FTC Thank God
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by ronald4lif(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
D - the disabled fella. Because he's incapacitated and it would be more arduous for him to stand. The pregnant lady with the baby and the elderly are more fit, healthy and can stand.

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
The scrawny-looking guy...He looks like death already nd most definitely cannot afford to be on his feet any much longer....The mother can hold her baby-she looks fit for that,plus d baby wouldn't be affected. The old lady can manage to stay on her feet-she's not a hundred nd 50yrs old, plus she's got her stick...Well,d guy with d crutches and bandaged leg is one person I'd av considered offering my seat to,buh d wounded leg is suspended, he's young nd so shouldn't be so frail n then again,he's got hz crutches for support....

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by IamLEGEND1: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
the man wey get crutches
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by rawpadgin(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:
In this order...
E- becos I don't want him to bite me or other ppl[b][/b]
D- becos he is handicapped n his legs won't heal wen stressed.
C- she's elderly.
I no dey give B my seat. Bone.
u nor well grin grin
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by yomi007k(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
rawpadgin:
u nor well grin grin

Lol grin
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by Kingsasian(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
C because she is old and feeble. She might not be able to stand for long on the journey.
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by abdulhadi101(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Frm d pic space dey for floor now....I go jst spread mat for dem to sit down
Re: Who Deserves Your Seat And Why by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2015
abdulhadi101:
Frm d pic space dey for floor now....I go jst spread mat for dem to sit down
u no serious

(1) (Reply)

Share your Experience with University Girls / See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) / Knacking Festival In Ghana�(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.