Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (61049 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2015
harffie:
is you a virgin ni?? Lol
Dunno
cry cry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Shehu9ja: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2015
MissMakas:
Huh? I'm a virgin oo. cheesy
Yepa! c d way u open ya mawt,it has meanin oo...Virgin Indeed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by jaytee01(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2015
Prixus:
as harsh as this may sound, it's the truth. if u r dating a virgin and she doesn't want sex I believe it's a noble thing and u shouldn't force her into it. but be wise and don't make any financial commitment towards her. if u do, when it's time to break up as is usually the case she leaves with her pride intact. u? u hv only wasted your money cos she will move on to the next guy and u will feel foolish. if her commitment to the relationship is purely verbal and u feel the need as a man to show her that u r more committed than her then just make sure you are "more verbal." any lady who's commitment is purely verbal but terms u "stingy", as they mostly do, is obviously wanting to eat her cake and have[b] it. I'm not against a girl remaining a virgin but I'm against her expecting to get the full benefits that a non-virgin should get. Remember if it ends she walks away intact and u have wasted all your money for nothing. I don't even see what what virgin is doing with bf in d first place. if u must date and u want to keep your body then pls let him keep his money for his future wife.
[/b]don't worry about them calling u stingy...be more worried about how she looks at u when all the feelings are gone and the relationship is over-simply a "maga". and I bet u 80% of the time they end up giving it up to another especially the ones who don't send them and who they happen to be hopelessly in love with. All u will hear later later "she don start to dey mess o". u will hate yourself after.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by bomsilaga(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?

Are you? Check again.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by jaytee01(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

My mum
cry cry
Don't mind her, she was lying cheesy
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by missmary(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2015
cheesy who taged me..... My Character is speaking for me! cool
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2015
bomsilaga:

Are you? Check again.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2015
jaytee01:
Don't mind her, she was lying cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by viktor88: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Most gals liar abt d virgin tin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by bomsilaga(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Sorry my Sister. Today's Sunday.

lagmostkuit:

embarassed embarassed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2015
bomsilaga:
Sorry my Sister. Today's Sunday.

Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by harffie(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Dunno
cry cry
lol..I know, but will not say.. wink wink...
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?

read the topic again

"virgin ladies only" grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, [size=25pt]Oyind17[/size], jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....

lol, virgin indeed. Eraly can explain grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Virgin for life! grin

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
*chai!! Virgins have suffer..
#team wedding night!
expensive joke sad
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Darkseid:
OP are you a virgin?
make I die grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by tharaomo(f): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2015
kle4d:
You mean omotayor123 is a Carpenter?

grin
lol
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by tharaomo(f): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2015
kle4d:
You mean omotayor123 is a Carpenter?

grin
lol
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2015
A virgin gal should close her mouth from eating the guys money as she is closing her p..sy....if u say sex after marriage, money spending should b after marriage also. ....If u eat money, I must tear d pu..sy
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by yinkuscious(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I have no idea lipsrsealed
secondary virgin... God dey
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2015
harffie:
lol..I know, but will not say.. wink wink...
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

read the topic again

"virgin ladies only" grin
cry cry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by banjeezay(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Virgin for life! grin
aaaaaah...na curse be dz one ke....hehehe
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by charlesking: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2015
I refuse to break my virgin gel friend she left me for gud.hw about dat.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

How are you doing omome
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by rickyady: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....
when I go bang virgin sef
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by eraly(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

shocked me keee... I dnt knw anytin o. Infact, I dnt knw wat u ar talking about o.... Ma koba mi o
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Everlasting Love!
Alright.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
charlesking:
I refuse to break my virgin gel friend she left me for gud.hw about dat.
That girl must be high on Sambisa weed shocked grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by danymaina: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

No lipsrsealed
. But then why were you crying
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ok, I know you are coming to bomb them out

grin

Not really oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.