Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (61046 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by MrDoGood(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
[/b]
INTROVERT:
Nothing to add again joor.... you should be given a Pulitzer for this thread....

i don die.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't mind all those blood sucking mosquitoes.... just keep killing them whenever they try to suck your blood...

[b]
if am not the first to comment on omotayors thread, who will....
Congratulations
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by MrDoGood(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?
Oh girl I love your personal text.
You funny gon...............
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
MrDoGood:

Oh girl I love your personal text.
You funny gon...............
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by MrDoGood(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's funny but true. If somebody can hustle hard to the extent of selling Jesus.
Men!!!! Anything can happen.
You're on point dearie.

But you funny sha
Watin carry your mind to think such self?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
MrDoGood:

That's funny but true. If somebody can hustle hard to the extent of selling Jesus.
Men!!!! Anything can happen.
You're on point dearie.

But you funny sha
Watin carry your mind to think such self?

Na hustle still carry my mind go there. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by femolala001(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is to counter tosyne2much's thread.
Lemme keep the ball rolling grin

1. They tag her a liar - 99% of guys will not readily believe a mature lady is a virgin. Tell her guy you are a Virgin and he would be like "Do I look like Sanyeri"

2. They want to be the one to deflower you - Guys believes a girl will never be able to forget the guy who deflower her. Once they know you are a Virgin, they try everything to get under your skirt.

3. They call her names - Guys will not hesitate to give you names like Virgin Mary, holy Maria, iya Jesu And all.

4. They ask for "Just The Tip" - I read on NSG blog about a guy asking her to allow him put just the tip even after hearing she's a virgin. Some guys will say "I'm not trying to sex you, Just Romance" If I hear undecided

5. They Offer you large Amount of money - Yes, just so they know you are a Virgin, They ask you to give them your virginity in exchange for money.

6. They Isolate You - Guys Isolate virgin ladies because they believe she has nothing to offer. Smh!

7. They tell you love making is a proof of love - Guys will tell you they can only believe you love them if you allow them under your skirt. Abegi embarassed

8* They will threaten to break up with you - They will tell you they can't continue a relationship with you if you won't allow them sex.

9. They Plan to kidnap and gang rape you - As crazy as this may sound, some guys indulge in it. They will defend this act by claiming they are trying to prove she's telling the truth. Chai , virgin girls don suffer.

10. Abeg add yours, I don try grin

Who killed it cheesy
Source : Omotayor123
Are u a virgin?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by glloomy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
hmm
Omotayor123:

I know!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by akike: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
johnson232:

What is it with hoes and mtcheeew? If u have nothing reasonable to contribute why not shut the fvck up? B!tch...

Your mum must have used mtcheww a lot. Does that make her a hoe? Hmmmm.....yeah I suppose so: D
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
sebi we be virgins grin
hmmmm
m
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Fourwinds: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
adeh39:

Tertiary virgins grin
good
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Laveda(f): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
#Team virgin all the way undecided undecided

Nah joke oo grin grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by fxlord2012: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
virgin ke....make i hear....na so my babe dey tel me say she be virgin....even kiss na war
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Fourwinds:
good

undecided
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by MrDoGood(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Na hustle still carry my mind go there. cheesy cheesy
Lol I love your kind of person.
Don't know if you would grant me the opportunity to be your friend off nairaland.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Hawlahscho(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:
How are you doing omome
grin I'm fine mummy grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by oscarlloyd(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Nope! But God will be happy with us tongue
lol... Cool.. If God is involved... No more contradicts kiss
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by ammyluv2002(f): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
oscarlloyd:
lol... Cool.. If God is involved... No more contradicts kiss
Of course! grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by oscarlloyd(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
menix:
Chaii..
I can do that no. 4 well well..
have u used the format of "bae let me just insert it, I won't move up and down" cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by oscarlloyd(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

cry cry
sorry I didn't mean to make u cry.. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by menix(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
oscarlloyd:
have u used the format of "bae let me just insert it, I won't move up and down" cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahaahah...

U just caught me on that one, I. Swear I have used that..

Infact I have used let me just thrust once..
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by oscarlloyd(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahaahah...

U just caught me on that one, I. Swear I have used that..

Infact I have used let me just thrust once..
jisssoossssss grin lmao... BadmanTinz

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Because you are not a Virgin[color=#990000][/color] undecided

lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Adesiji77: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Aminat508:
present

#Teamvirgin# cool

*Yimu*
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by sampo4eva(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2015
Christ sake, This is 21st century... What is a relationship without sex...? If Your virginity so matter to u; what do you need a relationship for?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by oscarlloyd(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
sampo4eva:
Christ sake, This is 21st century... What is a relationship without sex...? If Your virginity so matter to u; what do you need a relationship for?
you dey vex oo.... I will tell yinka grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Teophilus96(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

(quote) (Reply) 1000000 likes (like)500000shares (shares)
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by isacolukay(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....

U mean all the girls tagged above are virgins?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2015
isacolukay:

U mean all the girls tagged above are virgins?
Badt boy.. I just dey invite them to the thread ni oo!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by isacolukay(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Badt boy.. I just dey invite them to the thread ni oo!

I just asked a simple question and you are calling me bad. That's not fair.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Aminat508:
present

#Teamvirgin# cool
Virgin?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2016
ilo04:
nah who virgin help?

who get tym for virgin

for me virgin girl nah problem

Real problem ma guy grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by frankkydee(m): 1:08am On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=Omotayor123 post=38845497]This is to counter tosyne2much's thread.
Lemme keep the ball rolling grin

1. They tag her a liar - 99% of guys will not readily believe a mature lady is a virgin. Tell her guy you are a Virgin and he would be like "Do I look like Sanyeri"

2. They want to be the one to deflower you - Guys believes a girl will never be able to forget the guy who deflower her. Once they know you are a Virgin, they try everything to get under your skirt.

3. They call her names - Guys will not hesitate to give you names like Virgin Mary, holy Maria, iya Jesu And all.

4. They ask for "Just The Tip" - I read on NSG blog about a guy asking her to allow him put just the tip even after hearing she's a virgin. Some guys will say "I'm not trying to sex you, Just Romance" If I hear undecided

5. They Offer you large Amount of money - Yes, just so they know you are a Virgin, They ask you to give them your virginity in exchange for money.

6. They Isolate You - Guys Isolate virgin ladies because they believe she has nothing to offer. Smh!

7. They tell you love making is a proof of love - Guys will tell you they can only believe you love them if you allow them under your skirt. Abegi embarassed

8* They will threaten to break up with you - They will tell you they can't continue a relationship with you if you won't allow them sex.

9. They Plan to kidnap and gang rape you - As crazy as this may sound, some guys indulge in it. They will defend this act by claiming they are trying to prove she's telling the truth. Chai , virgin girls don suffer.

10. Abeg add yours, I don try grin

I can date you only if you won't disappoint me,seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.