Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852154 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Kingsmum: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok will involve Dr E if the nurses are still clueless when I get there. Thanks again

firsttymum:
tell them you wanna see the epidural peeps.
Mayb d nurses on duty didn't know.
Dr E told them to call them to come take their money
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mulberry: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
firsttymum:

But her number is on Google...
Type her full name on Google and you will get the number.
Her ever efficient receptionist will pick up and do all u want.

Yes I ve actually done DAT and have d number but didn't c any email. I felt I could get an email since we have moms who had already used her services. Babe to call is frustrating sometimes. I had d experience wit my first baby and dis pregnancy is not having mercy on me at all. But will call sha and hope I get a speedy response. I'm renewing via drop box this Jan and want to b prepared in case I'm called for interview.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by teefex: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
firsttymum:
Teefex
The pediatrician (Dr R) she posted is for post delivery routine visit... So contacting her now is pointless. You contact her after u have been discharged.

The hospital has its pediatrician for while u r in d Hospital.

OK thanks a lot. Please can u help with Dr E full name
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by teefex: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
teefex:

OK thanks a lot. Please can u help with Dr E full name

Thanks @ firsttymum, Got it already, her full name and phone number was sent by @akelvin but the office is currently closed. Please does anyone have her email
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
mulberry:

Yes I ve actually done DAT and have d number but didn't c any email. I felt I could get an email since we have moms who had already used her services. Babe to call is frustrating sometimes. I had d experience wit my first baby and dis pregnancy is not having mercy on me at all. But will call sha and hope I get a speedy response. I'm renewing via drop box this Jan and want to b prepared in case I'm called for interview.
the call is faster... And if by the stipulated time u don't get what u want, u call again.
Awwwww.... You'll b fine love. The response is usually speedy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
teefex:

Thanks @ firsttymum, Got it already, her full name and phone number was sent by @akelvin but the office is currently closed. Please does anyone have her email
let me explain how it works.
When d office is closed especially for holidays, calls and emails ain't replied or returned. It's not her personal email. It's an official email that her secretary responds to.

U gerrit?
So u wait, after the holidays, u can call.
So it's not by posting emails.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
akelvin:

Is not only u oo infact is after delivery I started craving yam seriously
Chai.... See my partner... grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
I think NIC may have increased their rate as most mamas that gave birth of recent didn't get same $335 I and oda old mamas got.
Or maybe it's just the whatever screening dat resulted to the extra cost.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
akelvin:

Is not only u oo infact is after delivery I started craving yam seriously
Na to hurry up and come back home abi you wan buy small tubber of yam for $12 in this hard time grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
ozycy:
I think NIC may have increased their rate as most mamas that gave birth of recent didn't get same $335 I and oda old mamas got.
Or maybe it's just the whatever screening dat resulted to the extra cost.

Na wa o,, aren't they aware of this dollar rate?? Increasing any fees now is suicidal. When I get there I will beg them to collect all my money before delivery abeg.. This trip is not for gain hearted oo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cutelass: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
All these harshness discourage people from posting their visa transcripts and people like Chizeez02 and I who are yet to go for interview need to read them. I understand everyone can't be as detailed as KDK.

Pls as a fallout of kemmytino's post, I need help from guru's in the house. For the purposes of visa interview, what's d difference btw doctors correspondence and doctor's appointment letter. I already contacted a doctor and his assistant has mailed me his bills. Will that suffice? Cos I understand doctors appt as a mail saying i'm to meet the doctor in d US on so and so date. Pls someone kindly clear my confusion.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Alkelvin God bless ur heart,, u r a good person answering people even after CS.. Na wa for them cos am looking at drF quotes n d Amt for 3 days is not up to that.. These guys should pity us na.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
cutelass:
All these harshness discourage people from posting their visa transcripts and people like Chizeez02 and I who are yet to go for interview need to read them. I understand everyone can't be as detailed as KDK.

Pls as a fallout of kemmytino's post, I need help from guru's in the house. For the purposes of visa interview, what's d difference btw doctors correspondence and doctor's appointment letter. I already contacted a doctor and his assistant has mailed me his bills. Will that suffice? Cos I understand doctors appt as a mail saying i'm to meet the doctor in d US on so and so date. Pls someone kindly clear my confusion.

It's pretty much the same thing dear.. Don't mind us here it is all love u hear?? But u guys should just try n read back cos some people find it hard answering d same questions all over , don't worry in 3 months u will be pissed if someone is asking a qts u answered like 50 times 5 secs ago. So go ahead with the email n d quotes cos na same thing diff grammer. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by akelvin(f): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
@ozycy;Na to run back sure pass now,will eat enuf yam in naija,dollar ain't smiling.@neks;I want to believe they'v increased their fee but let's wait n compare wit others cos d breakdown they sent after all d calls n emails;they said initial care after birth for 30mins was $200+,subsequent care $180+,hearing test $173,discharge fee $205,total came to $750+ can't remember exact value Till I check so after d discount was asked to pay $604 n my baby was wit me wasn't in d nursery I wuld ave said mayb they did I didn't know.wondering y discharge fee was dat high d lady kept saying dat is their fee n can't give further discount cos they ave to b fair to all parents
Was also using Dr f quotes n what ozycy paid as initial budget
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
For NICS if u give birth to a big baby you will incur extra charges... As they will run test on d baby and do some extra monitoring

Ozycy remember my ish I was talking to you about na.

It will take speaking plenty English and involving some peeps for before dey will bring it down. And d difference isn't even impressive.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
All these "monitoring spirits" you guys won't post anything

Anyway I don't have Dr E's email. Abeg leave my pm alone. I won't reply any pm asking for her email or full names.

U people like to b fed... Mscheew imagine after all explanation u r still asking for email

If u have gone through the thread you wldnt even ask what her full name is.

I know how their stuff works cos I asked a lot of questions during my stay/experience there.... Doesn't necessarily mean I must have d email. I didn't use her correspondence...
Mbok I even said it here...

MONITORING SPIRITS LEAVE MY PM ALONE.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kemmytino(f): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=cutelass post=41492727]All these harshness discourage people from posting their visa transcripts and people like Chizeez02 and I who are yet to go for interview need to read them. I understand everyone can't be as detailed as KDK.

Pls as a fallout of kemmytino's post, I need help from guru's in the house. For the purposes of visa interview, what's d difference btw doctors correspondence and doctor's appointment letter. I already contacted a doctor and his assistant has mailed me his bills. Will that suffice? Cos I understand doctors appt as a mail saying i'm to meet the doctor in d US on so and so date. Pls someone kindly clear my confusion.[/quot

Well I did not use an appointment letter and was obliged. All I went with was correspondence showing estimated bill from Northside hosp. So, don't be discouraged abt those saying fiction, fbi etc. I don't think they have a standard template of what you must have.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
cutelass:

it's not about details... When u see some "posing" transcript from a distance you'll know.
We've seen it all on this thread.

To your question
Just as it states
Correspondence is the email communication between you and the dr
Appointment is when u have a date already fixed to see the dr.

A Dr's quote is not as convincing as a correspondence, because anyone can get a quote. It also shows how serious you are.

You gerrit?

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
firsttymum:
All these "monitoring spirits" you guys won't post anything

Anyway I don't have Dr E's email. Abeg leave my pm alone. I won't reply any pm asking for her email or full names.

U people like to b fed... Mscheew imagine after all explanation u r still asking for email

If u have gone through the thread you wldnt even ask what her full name is.

I know how their stuff works cos I asked a lot of questions during my stay/experience there.... Doesn't necessarily mean I must have d email. I didn't use her correspondence...
Mbok I even said it here...

MONITORING SPIRITS LEAVE MY PM ALONE.

Congrats dear, I see u r preggy again !!! #When hormones take over lol

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by customised87: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
cutelass:

By corresepondence, they mean the email messages to sent to the Dr to request for his charges and an appointment and all the reply messages you got back from him.
Appointment letter just refers to the appointment letter u received from the Dr's office that states the date and time you will bebmeeting with him.
So, the correspondence makes more sense when added to ur burden of proof(credit to Phema)

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
My wahala is that I don't have a line yet .. Tired of wasap free wifi calls.. These people have refused to take me to buy line o.. Pls do I order for line online or just endure till I port to Htown n join d missionary journey crew? Pls did anyone order " simple Mollie " dunno why I like them shaa..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
neks31:

Congrats dear, I see u r preggy again !!! #When hormones take over lol
lemme o grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
neks31:
My wahala is that I don't have a line yet .. Tired of wasap free wifi calls.. These people have refused to take me to buy line o.. Pls do I order for line online or just endure till I port to Htown n join d missionary journey crew? Pls did anyone order " simple Mollie " dunno why I like them shaa..
kikikikikikikikiki maybe you shld order
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by blue355: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adiahabasi:
. Check customised 87's posts...she had her baby in Alabama not sure if it was in Mobile though...https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=alabama+customised+87&search=Search

thank you so much for your response @Adiahabasi. will read it right now
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cutelass: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks neks31, kemmytino, firsttymum and customised87. I appreciate
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
firsttymum:
kikikikikikikikiki maybe you shld order

Pls how do I order naa, which one is order"able" chaii this ur hormones today hmmm!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by akelvin(f): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
@firstymum;Lol...*monitoring spirit*.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by teefex: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
firsttymum:
let me explain how it works.
When d office is closed especially for holidays, calls and emails ain't replied or returned. It's not her personal email. It's an official email that her secretary responds to.

U gerrit?
So u wait, after the holidays, u can call.
So it's not by posting emails.

Yea I gerrit ( smileythanks for the info
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
neks31:

Pls how do I order naa, which one is order"able" chaii this ur hormones today hmmm!!
when Nepa no gree bring light, weather is hot, burning fuel.... It can unleash hormones....

Kikikikikikikikiki

About d line.
Someone ordered some weeks back... Can't remember.
But try Walmart and search for lines and see which one can b delivered
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
@ neks31, check amazon. They have simple mobile. Order and ship to your address.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=ozycy post=41498540]@ neks31, check amazon. They have simple mobile. Order and ship to your address. [/quote

U r a darling
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
ozycy:
@ neks31, check amazon. They have simple mobile. Order and ship to your address.

So I should just order now?? Tnx dear am so old school n online buying dey do me left hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.