Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (856390 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacklenst: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
kemmytino:

The prob with money gram is that the send limit bankwide is small. So basically each bank branches may nt be able 2 process more dn 2 request per day while some do none. It's d fastest fingers tin. However some banks e.g access that does Saturday bankin are able to process more request on Saturdays.

What is d limit for the moneygram?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacklenst: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
A very simple enquiry:
Can a lonely travelled preggy go for CS?
Will she be able to care for the baby?
Will the baby be safe, while tries to recover?

Reference Oakbend hospital, can she be cared for during the process of recovery?
Thanks.......
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacklenst: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
ifunanya84:
Lovely lovely news. Congrats dearie. So happy for u.

So hapy for you!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mulberry: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
emeldamicheals:
I kneel down dey beg u. Abeg, which First Bank in Abuja. My travel date is fast approaching. Thanks

Hello dear, I ve been waiting for ur reply for d names of hospital u contacted in Denver. I don send u pm tire. Been searching online but ve not been able to get any dat do self pay yet. Pls assist. U can send me an email on luv2val@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by duntano: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ewo... I Don die for laughter o.... .. and to join be ready
To donate 38000 pieces of hair .... hehehehehehehehehe
Or 26000 pieces

nefertitiram:

We just got new contact lenses and head phones, Beatz by Dre to be exact.

Now we can see clearly and hear clearly.

If you want to be like us, come to our coven meeting by midnight, at Orita Merin opposite Okija shrine. We will initiate you and give you your own Beatz by dre and contact lenses. Meaning, you automatically become a monitoring spirit.

$26,000 is price for normal delivery, all inclusive.

CS is 38,000.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by emeldamicheals: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oh sorry, just email me directly incase of anything.

Try Rose Medical Center
Vag birth 2,530 for a day stay without epidural
3,300 for 2 days without epidural
Epidural 885
C-Section - 5,500 for 3 days stay
Epidural 700 if taken within 72 hrs

If you want their midwives to deliver you its 1,727 which includes 7 prenatal visits, post partum etc. If you are going late in pregnancy, there will be discount.

Ultrasounds is around 150 to 200 dollars.

That was the much info I know about them.

Don't know about doctors. Sorry...

Call them and enquire more. Hope that helps shaa....

mulberry:

Hello dear, I ve been waiting for ur reply for d names of hospital u contacted in Denver. I don send u pm tire. Been searching online but ve not been able to get any dat do self pay yet. Pls assist.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by emeldamicheals: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
CONGRATS @ APPLE 19
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sugah: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thanks for the info mumtwins2. Looks like Reno would soon be the choice destination grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Congrats dear...God bless the LO

Apple19:
#SINGING# Oti di Testimony MODUPE!!!!!.........to the Glory of God, our Little Angel made her grand Entry on Saturday 30th, though the devil still waged war but.....God proved HIMSELF FAITHFUL. HALLELUYAH! FULL GIST COMING SOON!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lol cheesy keep shut gat mi rolling,una dey Fyt before?

wheredemdey:

Keep shut and stop disseminating false information.

No bank in Nigeria currently sells PTA/BTA.....its a CBN directive that all PTA/BTA sales should be halted....i repeat no bank sells pta...do not be deceived.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Awwwww....pls don't take it to heart, sure she didn't mean it that way.

nadina:

Thank you for insulting me. I only had one intention,and that is to help others . What would I gain by disseminating false information. I promise never to post any needful information here anymore. God bless you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ify4charm: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Iphie26:

Hi Ify , please who did you talk about your lab results? Shannon , I guess Dr.Andrews assistant told me Northside does not accept lab work from outside the US . Please can you assist me. That lab fees is really expensive. Meanwhile which paediatrician are using? Thanks.

I ven't sent my lab results yet but I am surprised with your info cos the mail specifically said I could even the appointment letter said the same but the clause was if Northside would accept it. U can ask ur obgyn to refer u to a pediatrician they usually have ones they refer patients to.i ve dr john m Thomas is $80 for first visit and $60 for second and dr Jeffrey Abrams is $150 for first and $120 for second. Google them and find their contacts and also do some homework and share. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Read phema's posts or type budget sheet in the search button.
sege2016:
Hello Guys,

I attended my visa interview today at the Lagos Embassy ,i have intention of delivering my baby in the US ,am 5 months gone .The VO told asked me if i want to go and deliver and i said yes.He asked of my statement of acct and i gave to her , she handed a note to me telling to come back with the list of the following items

Budget Sheet

Correspondence with the Hospital in Texas( I told her Oak Bend )

My Statement of Account .( I can get )

Can anyone help with item 1&2.

She said i can bring it anytime i have them .

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MiddyO(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Apple19:
#SINGING# Oti di Testimony MODUPE!!!!!.........to the Glory of God, our Little Angel made her grand Entry on Saturday 30th, though the devil still waged war but.....God proved HIMSELF FAITHFUL. HALLELUYAH! FULL GIST COMING SOON!!!

Congrats on your little one! That means you were in labour all along!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by fomskhalifa: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
wheredemdey:

No bank in Nigeria currently sells PTA/BTA.....its a CBN directive that all PTA/BTA sales should be halted....i repeat no bank sells pta...do not be deceived.

Biko shut up you're not the only one here, who ask you to fight for the rest of us... Stanbic has called me to hold on today. All these Itk.mtchewwww!!!!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by vamum: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
teeteekay2367:
hello Guys

have been a silent reader just want to share my experience,we had our first child in NJ in 2012 in a private Hopital we had a bill of 17kusd and for the baby 2.5kusd ,we paid a total of 7k usd in btw the two bills,our visa expired 2014 .my wife is pregnant again and we applied for a drop box to renew our visas ,but she was called to come for an interview alone wthout me, in our first travel to the us in 2012 we told them at the POE that we are there to dleiver,

can her interview have sumtin to do with the unpaid bill some one pls advice .her interview at the us embassy in abuja is next week.

Sorry I am beating a dead horse, but I couldn't resist. Clarifying, are you saying you got a discounted bill of $7k and paid or you got $17k, paid $7k and ABSCONDED? If it is the latter, i want to put your question back to you.

Sir, I applied to come to your house in 2012, you rendered services to me and gave me a bill, i didn't pay up to half of the money and i left. I probably even did shopping for the baby, family and myself too. I then send you an email/letter 4 years later asking for permission to come to your house again. What will you do? Will you be VERY forgiving and allow me come again and even dash me more money still in the spirit of forgiving? or will you not ask me to come and wait for me with Police, Army officers, etc? may be I am hoping that they you have forgotten? or you have written it off as a bad debt?

God Bless!!

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kemmytino(f): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
jacklenst:

What is d limit for the moneygram?

The limit I was referring to here is what d banks re allowed to do daily bankwide. And since so many bank branches re on d platform at d same time usually 8am dot. The limit is usually xceeded latest 8:30am. Bt u can drop ur form with them, and they wil treat later. Bt d limit for each customer is abt 200k naira per quater i.e abt 946$. So if u get 4 ppl to send 4 u, plus ur pta. U shd b fyn
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Amother4life: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2016
vamum:

Sorry I am beating a dead horse, but I couldn't resist. Clarifying, are you saying you got a discounted bill of $7k and paid or you got $17k, paid $7k and ABSCONDED? If it is the latter, i want to put your question back to you.

Sir, I applied to come to your house in 2012, you rendered services to me and gave me a bill, i didn't pay up to half of the money and i left. I probably even did shopping for the baby, family and myself too. I then send you an email/letter 4 years later asking for permission to come to your house again. What will you do? Will you be VERY forgiving and allow me come again and even dash me more money still in the spirit of forgiving? or will you not ask me to come and wait for me with Police, Army officers, etc? may be I am hoping that they you have forgotten? or you have written it off as a bad debt?

God Bless!!

Even if they make it to POE there is no reason they should not be deported and banned from reentry . The audacity of even trying to go back is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by BabyMandy: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Thanks for the information.
kemmytino:

The limit I was referring to here is what d banks re allowed to do daily bankwide. And since so many bank branches re on d platform at d same time usually 8am dot. The limit is usually xceeded latest 8:30am. Bt u can drop ur form with them, and they wil treat later. Bt d limit for each customer is abt 200k naira per quater i.e abt 946$. So if u get 4 ppl to send 4 u, plus ur pta. U shd b fyn
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 1:33am On Feb 02, 2016
wheredemdey:

This is rather embarrassing to read.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 1:52am On Feb 02, 2016
sege2016:
Hello Guys,

I attended my visa interview today at the Lagos Embassy ,i have intention of delivering my baby in the US ,am 5 months gone .The VO told asked me if i want to go and deliver and i said yes.He asked of my statement of acct and i gave to her , she handed a note to me telling to come back with the list of the following items

Budget Sheet

Correspondence with the Hospital in Texas( I told her Oak Bend )

My Statement of Account .( I can get )

Can anyone help with item 1&2.

She said i can bring it anytime i have them .

Hello Firsttymum, I think she genuinely needs help and a bit urgently. Please can you help her out? She can read up on other things after collecting her visa. I really don't know much about Oakbend, I would have detailed it out for her. Thank you Firstty. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 02, 2016
bigfido:

Hello Firsttymum, I think she genuinely needs help and a bit urgently. Please can you help her out? She can read up on other things after collecting her visa. I really don't know much about Oakbend, I would have detailed it out for her. Thank you Firstty. kiss

Just a quick reminder she was recorded during the interview so she better ma'me sure she truly has something from OAKbend.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 02, 2016
bigfido:

May God perfect this journey for you in Jesus name. I was so happy when I read your text. God bless you real good.

You shall deliver safely in the mighty name of Jesus..
I am also newly married and hopefully my Husband can join me soon and I can also be a expecting mom...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Chijiuche:
My wonderful people,

I have been a silent reader on the forum from part 1. I have never contributed as i have been looking for the fruit of the womb.
God has finally smiled at me and I am now an expectant September mum. Please is there any September mum in the house ? abeg buzz me so we can start aligning on other paroles. Planned to leave at 34 weeks. Torn between WHMC and Elpaso... (Please dont laugh at me that am making this plans early....E get as e dey shack me now grin).

One love house!!!!

I am also newly married and hopefully my Husband can join me soon and I can also be a expecting mom

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 3:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Lizypumping:

I am also newly married and hopefully my Husband can join me soon and I can also be a expecting mom...

Awww.. Congrats. God will perfect things

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by phemie1: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Hi @kemmytino, tried reaching u privately but finding it difficult to. Lets connect, im a first time mum too, having some boring days in atl now. Have u gotten a doc? Reach me on fnaiye@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by phemie1: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=kemmytino post=42527796]
The prob with money gram is that the send limit bankwide is small. So basically each bank branches may nt be able 2 process more dn 2 request per day while some do none. It's d fastest fingers tin. However some banks e.g access that does Saturday bankin are able to process more request on Saturdays.[/quoteHi @kemmytino, tried reaching u privately but finding it difficult to. Lets connect, im a first time mum too, having some boring days in atl now. Have u gotten a doc? Reach me on fnaiye@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by feddy27: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
brokewaist:
@mamatukwas u no go kee me with that your hair qweshion cheesy.
Try moderated size kinky. Why? It lasts. Gets finer with age. Can be washed and shampooed several times and dosent cut hair

You wont believe it, but this hair question has been bothering me for about a month now. @mamatukwas, thanks for asking. My problem is that my natural hair is too long for kinky, any suggestions, please.

Crochet braid is the way to go! Easy to maintain, your natural hair is not stressed and very fast to make

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sylolo(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Please for the Oakbend Mamas, I would like to know from those who have used the Form A method to pay hospital bill how they went about it. DW was at the hospital yesterday and she told that they don't accept International Direct Deposit. Please kindly assist with information if you have done this. Thanks.

cc: Firsttymum
cc: Past Oakbend Mamas
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2016
sylolo:
Hello Everyone,
Please for the Oakbend Mamas, I would like to know from those who have used the Form A method to pay hospital bill how they went about it. DW was at the hospital yesterday and she told that they don't accept International Direct Deposit. Please kindly assist with information if you have done this. Thanks.

cc: Firsttymum
cc: Past Oakbend Mamas
u need to b registered. So find away around that first... Thereafter everything will fall Into place
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2016
feddy27:

Crochet braid is the way to go! Easy to maintain, your natural hair is not stressed and very fast to make
I agree

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (401)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.