Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (853149 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sayoberry(f): 4:17am On Feb 01, 2016
anyone going for second missionary journey? or third? or fourth?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 5:30am On Feb 01, 2016
ZillyO:

Have you settled for a hospital yet?

No, have you?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 5:31am On Feb 01, 2016
sayoberry:

Present second grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 5:39am On Feb 01, 2016
shocked

Abefeokin:

Oga LI for ur mind u Don advice shey? How do u know d person is a stranger? Did I even ask for your opinion on that? I think d area of concentration should be on the POE issue! Ejoo sir o kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 5:42am On Feb 01, 2016
*waving* Second

sayoberry:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nadina: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Hello everyone..Anyone in Port Harcourt who is still interested in PTA should go to First Bank Aba Road branch, opposite leventis now. I heard from a reliable source they will be selling today and tomorrow.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sadiaalmas: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2016
LI:
What was his path to citizenship? If you know this and it's not a sneaky way, go ahead and use him as your contact

He won the visa lottery with his family. Moved there about 10 years ago. became a citizen 2 years ago. Ok thanks. Considering passing thru his place for a couple days
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2016
#SINGING# Oti di Testimony MODUPE!!!!!.........to the Glory of God, our Little Angel made her grand Entry on Saturday 30th, though the devil still waged war but.....God proved HIMSELF FAITHFUL. HALLELUYAH! FULL GIST COMING SOON!!!

43 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by feddy27: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Apple19:
#SINGING# Oti di Testimony MODUPE!!!!!.........to the Glory of God, our Little Angel made her grand Entry on Saturday 30th, though the devil still waged war but.....God proved HIMSELF FAITHFUL. HALLELUYAH! FULL GIST COMING SOON!!!

Congrats dear... Your baby is a real victor! Blessings to you and your family
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sadiaalmas: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Apple19:

Congratulations to you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mrsbw: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Apple19:

Big big congrats to you! May God bless the LO
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2016
nefertitiram:

Some people even get mind. They want to go back again to give birth. After abandoning the previous debt! Who be mumu

One would even expect your conscience will make you just forget about US and visit Azerbaijan instead for the next missionary journey.

My head is aching me from laughing at the bolded
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by yehtie: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Goodmorning mamas in d ous, I will be traveling in few wiks and I am desperately in need of dollars. I have tried every possible means dat I can tink of expect d black market exchange rate tongue ... biko nu, ejo pls make una help me out oo and I don't plan going with credit card I need cash.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by brokewaist(f): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Apple19:

Congratulations dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nadina: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2016
yehtie:
Goodmorning mamas in d ous, I will be traveling in few wiks and I am desperately in need of dollars. I have tried every possible means dat I can tink of expect d black market exchange rate tongue ... biko nu, ejo pls make una help me out oo and I don't plan going with credit card I need cash.

If your in Port Harcourt, First Bank main branch is selling PTA. But I heard they will sell today and tomorrow only. I feel your pain..lol..Black market rate isn't smiling at all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bj2012golf(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Hy
Awesome testimony. Thank God

[quote author=sylolo post=42479606]O
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Apple19:

Congrats, God bless your BBG, above all you triumphed!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by wheredemdey: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2016
nadina:

If your in Port Harcourt, First Bank main branch is selling PTA. But I heard they will sell today and tomorrow only. I feel your pain..lol..Black market rate isn't smiling at all.

Keep shut and stop disseminating false information.

No bank in Nigeria currently sells PTA/BTA.....its a CBN directive that all PTA/BTA sales should be halted....i repeat no bank sells pta...do not be deceived.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nadina: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
wheredemdey:

No bank in Nigeria currently sells PTA/BTA.....its a CBN directive that all PTA/BTA sales should be halted....i repeat no bank sells pta...do not be deceived.
Thank you for insulting me. I only had one intention,and that is to help others . What would I gain by disseminating false information. I promise never to post any needful information here anymore. God bless you.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cutelass: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2016
wheredemdey:

And u had to shut her up? because u know everything. For ur information, last week when she dropped this same info, I went to the same branch and because I didn't have an acct and was going to start opening one then, the last 4k was sold right before me.

Abeg Nadina, are they giving cash? Cos last week they were crediting it to the customer's gold card.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by vcole: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2016
chop knuckle my sister.
nadina:

Thank you for insulting me. I only had one intention,and that is to help others as I was able to get PTA from the bank. What would I gain by disseminating false information. I promise never to post any needful information here anymore. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cutelass: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2016
nadina:

Thank you for insulting me. I only had one intention,and that is to help others . What would I gain by disseminating false information. I promise never to post any needful information here anymore. God bless you.

Nadina abeg no vex because of okachamalu...oversabi. For the sake of beta pple, pls keep the info coming.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by chicagobound: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Apple19:

Congratulations love, HE SURE IS.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by wheredemdey: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2016
nadina:

Apologies for the harsh words...

The truth is that this forum has been very helpful to all and sundry and such unsubstantiated information is not good to be disseminated here.

There is a cbn circular halting the sale of PTA...it came into effect since last year.

No bank ...i repeat no bank sells pta...you can put a call to cbn feedback team online and make valid enquiries...pta and bta have been halted same with bdc...

cutelass:

And u had to shut her up? because u know everything. For ur information, last week when she dropped this same info, I went to the same branch and because I didn't have an acct and was going to start opening one then, the last 4k was sold right before me.
Abeg Nadina, are they giving cash? Cos last week they were crediting it to the customer's gold card.

Apologies...no harm intended but you lie my sister....kindly call the bank and branch and put me to shame.....until then...quit disseminating false information....when people that drafted the circular and attend mpc meetings talk you listen.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mrsbw: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2016
wheredemdey:

The truth is that this forum has been very helpful to all and sundry and such unsubstantiated information is not good to be disseminated here.

There is a cbn circular halting the sale of PTA...it came into effect since last year.

No bank ...i repeat no bank sells pta...you can put a call to cbn feedback team online and make valid enquiries...pta and bta have been halted same with bdc...

Apologies...no harm intended but you lie my sister....kindly call the bank and branch and put me to shame.....until then...quit disseminating false information....when people that drafted the circular and attend mpc meetings talk you listen.

@wheredemdey you are the one disseminating false info. There is no CBN circular halting the sale of PTA. I work in a bank and we are selling to only premium customers because of the scarcity. Stanbic still sold till last week when their funds finished, and I'm aware that First Bank and Fidelity occassionally sell in some branches...

Even if you were right, no need to shut someone else up because you feel they are wrong, and in this case, YOU ARE WRONG!

@nadina sorry for the insult. pls keep the info flowing. it's left for pple to go the extra mile and see if the info works for them or not. thanks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by yehtie: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2016
nadina:

thank you @nadina.... am in Lagos o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anonymousmum: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2016
wheredemdey:

You are the one that should keep shut. Don't be a rude a$$.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by adunni(f): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2016
wheredemdey:

You response to this information given by Nadia was extremely uncalled for. Even if she was disseminating untrue info (which she is not) you have no right to speak to anyone in that manner. Stanbic still sold PTA in January and it was discussed extensively here. Who cares if you drafted the circular yourself? we do not need this information!!!!! This is a forum where a lot of information is shared and you responding to someone who simply shared info who had done nothing wrong is rude and uncalled for.

This is my first time posting on this site. I've been an avid reader since 2013 (pre tsunami) and i never comment because im not marred yet so no babies yet. It took your verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry horrible response for me to do so.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2016
I'm quite suprised that learned and cultured folks are stooping low by responding to this uncouth fellow.... Why una de notice am?
Nasia has accepted the apology and that's the most imprtant thing. The fellow can keep on barking...
Eheee mae I put fuel in ma car de head towards ph o!

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sadiaalmas: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2016
nadina:

Thanks for showing maturity. Please don't stop posting. We would appreciate every information we can get .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ifunanya84: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Since your visa is expiring in July n you r travelling in May it's okay. Once your visa is still valid at the point of entry and you tell them child birth n how long you intend to stay, they won't stamp you less than 3 months.

mummybee:
Hello everyone, a quick one please....i'll be due in July and intend travelling to the U.S in May. The issue is my visa will expire in July. Should I just go for the drop box or write a letter to the embassy because my fear is I could be stamped in for 2 months to leave the U.S in July which wouldn't give me ample time to get baby's documents and all. Thanks

Has anyone been in this situation before? Please help me sister.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mulberry: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
sayoberry:

Present here

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.