Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (856564 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
suntai:

Thirded!

How about fourded
Anybody ready for fifthed should quote me grin

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
jayjay4lyf:

Am too sure firsty can't make that mistake.. The firsty I've gotten to know here lol grin. cool

My thoughts too...I'm sure she has fallen off her chair while sipping her special tea grin cheesy......
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by emeriem: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZillyO:

Congrats girl!!! Happy for you, have you settled for any hospital yet?
I'm still looking dear. Hopefully , i will find the one i can afford soon
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
nefertitiram:

The firstymum I know... that's not her real name

Since ppl are seconding and thirding lemme kuku follow cheesy.....I second and concor...d comments from firsttymum I've read here tells me she can be James bond with personal info. So good luck googling grin cheesy kiss...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Good therapy grin....thought I should share...

# nowwalkingaway# grin kiss

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bmanbaba: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=bmanbaba post=43209847]

Yes, I av paid o , on Monday 22nd Feb. There is no passport agency here, so I used the post office. They said it will take 2- 4 weeks. Don't know if I shld go ahead and process Etc before I get the passport. Will I add baby's ticket before applying for the etc and how long does etc takes before I get it? Thanks
[/quote

Thanks so much @nef and @ adiahbasi. Pls will I av to add the baby's ticket before applying for the ETC and pls how long does it take before I get it? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2016
I'm here like Erm erm Erm... Kikikikikikikikiki Brokewaist pls send d pm again didn't get it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 1:30am On Feb 26, 2016
For the pm
I think u have to follow me and then send d pm again
Brokewaist and jacksparrow
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 3:42am On Feb 26, 2016
There is a box under for 'not applicable'

Her story is that she is following you to assist right?

evemama:
Now I get it, d problem why am fraud is cos I said am not planning to use them. Lots of people change doctors here and I don't see problems.
I've decided to rebook, spend maybe two nights there then go to the new accommodation I just got that I think is better and cheaper. Ok maybe this matter can rest.

If u can advise me whether it's my name that should be my mother's contact person in the us on her form or its still the doctor I used in my application. Am wondering cos she's not his patient? Thank u.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 3:45am On Feb 26, 2016
See how you people are, making somebody laugh on the toilet seat in the middle of the night and somebody's husband is wondering what's up!

ozycy:

How about fourded
Anybody ready for fifthed should quote me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 4:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Hello mamas n papas smiley,mommas2bes wink, wiffy2bes cool,monitoring spirits angry. My full blast xperience from lagos to dallas goes thus:
I av overstressed myself that day b4 my travel time so after packing and all set to go, I started vomiting and shivering around 8:30pm(flight was still 11:55pm), my cuz said ah dis is bad o not a good sign et Al but I was determined anyway to forge ahead. My hubby was so worried and he has to force me to see my doctor. He told him I was good to go that it's stress havin drove earlier the day for hours, ffwd to the airport immigration didn't check my bags so I just checked in my luggages, one stupid lady was @d check in all frown and rude to my hubby just because he wanted to help me check the bags in( she regretted it though cos I gave her HOT grin) another lady @ d counter(her superior I guess) just attended to us all thru no fit to fly was asked for even though I looked so tired and big. All dis was going to 11pm so at last I felt I should eat something b4 going on board, we got to kilimanjaro but they've closed so we walked out back to arrivals anyways after eating, was wheeled to my flight(hubby couldn't stop laffing @me) the hostesses were nice I was given preferential treatment maybe cos I was the only preggy on board. 6hours later we were at Paris, an hour later, I connected to Delta, there was one winch hostess among them she wasn't nice @all but me sef no get her time undecided9hrs later we were at ATL, my heart kept skipping but I continued praying and hoping for the best. The POE was a breeze! I spent 2mins infront of the CBD officer, str8 to agric my ponmo,knorr was seized. Checked my bags in to connect my nxt flight. One nice and beautiful aged woman helped me carry my baggage and baby to T3, asked if I need anything else but I told her I'm alright. I checked in to my next flight nd I booked wheelchair again cos I was tired,while waiting,I used the airport WiFi to call my hubby and chat with my sisters. Ffwd to Dallas wheelchair waiting for me and was wheeled to baggage claim. Alas! My bags has bn forced open shocked shocked, I jejeli carried them and went to take cab to my destination. On gettn home, so many things were taken eg 10 attachments,4 bonny weave on, palm oil, coconut oil, 3 Ola Ola poundo yam, fried meat etc that person must be a real thief. Anyways all that matters is that I got here safely with no wahala. Starting my appointment next week already started shopping cuz Burlington is doing clearance sales. I thank everyone that took their time out to share their xprience. God bless u and I'm hoping and praying to come back to share my delivery story. Let me use this opportunity to pray for those searching for the fruit of the womb, May the Almighty bless you with good seeds that will blossom into very good fruits and to us mothers, May God preserve our children and make us reap the fruits in good health. God bless Nigeria, God bless America. Ciao ciao

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Congrats dear.... May the rest of ur story be fruitful as well.

Abefeokin:
Hello mamas n papas smiley,mommas2bes wink, wiffy2bes cool,monitoring spirits angry. My full blast xperience from lagos to dallas goes thus:
I av overstressed myself that day b4 my travel time so after packing and all set to go, I started vomiting and shivering around 8:30pm(flight was still 11:55pm), my cuz said ah dis is bad o not a good sign et Al but I was determined anyway to forge ahead. My hubby was so worried and he has to force me to see my doctor. He told him I was good to go that it's stress havin drove earlier the day for hours, ffwd to the airport immigration didn't check my bags so I just checked in my luggages, one stupid lady was @d check in all frown and rude to my hubby just because he wanted to help me check the bags in( she regretted it though cos I gave her HOT grin) another lady @ d counter(her superior I guess) just attended to us all thru no fit to fly was asked for even though I looked so tired and big. All dis was going to 11pm so at last I felt I should eat something b4 going on board, we got to kilimanjaro but they've closed so we walked out back to arrivals anyways after eating, was wheeled to my flight(hubby couldn't stop laffing @me) the hostesses were nice I was given preferential treatment maybe cos I was the only preggy on board. 6hours later we were at Paris, an hour later, I connected to Delta, there was one winch hostess among them she wasn't nice @all but me sef no get her time undecided9hrs later we were at ATL, my heart kept skipping but I continued praying and hoping for the best. The POE was a breeze! I spent 2mins infront of the CBD officer, str8 to agric my ponmo,knorr was seized. Checked my bags in to connect my nxt flight. One nice and beautiful aged woman helped me carry my baggage and baby to T3, asked if I need anything else but I told her I'm alright. I checked in to my next flight nd I booked wheelchair again cos I was tired,while waiting,I used the airport WiFi to call my hubby and chat with my sisters. Ffwd to Dallas wheelchair waiting for me and was wheeled to baggage claim. Alas! My bags has bn forced open shocked shocked, I jejeli carried them and went to take cab to my destination. On gettn home, so many things were taken eg 10 attachments,4 bonny weave on, palm oil, coconut oil, 3 Ola Ola poundo yam, fried meat etc that person must be a real thief. Anyways all that matters is that I got here safely with no wahala. Starting my appointment next week already started shopping cuz Burlington is doing clearance sales. I thank everyone that took their time out to share their xprience. God bless u and I'm hoping and praying to come back to share my delivery story. Let me use this opportunity to pray for those searching for the fruit of the womb, May the Almighty bless you with good seeds that will blossom into very good fruits and to us mothers, May God preserve our children and make us reap the fruits in good health. God bless Nigeria, God bless America. Ciao ciao

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by IjayMama: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2016
Hello house, I'm okay. Baby hasn't come yet tho. I was able to get Dr E's mobile number & went in to see her, now ive got her on speed dial. Thanks a lot to those who reached out. God bless you & yours.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Veka: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Kai, you people are just too wonderful on here. Major blessings heading your way.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2016
To d amazing mum's in da building grin grin....Top of d morning kiss

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by temmyo: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Thank God for journey mercies.
Please I sent you am email. Please respond.
Abefeokin:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jayjay4lyf: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Porshebabymama:

My thoughts too...I'm sure she has fallen off her chair while sipping her special tea grin cheesy......
and laffing kikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2016
happytbaby:

See how you people are, making somebody laugh on the toilet seat in the middle of the night and somebody's husband is wondering what's up!

grin grin grin
Am glad I made you laugh. Your laugh don dey make me laugh too kikikikiki. Make we dey pursue BP lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by gratefulalways: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2016
@Abefeokin Congrats on your POE. A resounding amen to your prayers. You are blessed also in Jesus name. Amen

[quote author=Abefeokin post=43259007]Hello mamas n papas smiley,mommas2bes wink, wiffy2bes cool,monitoring spirits angry. My full blast xperience from lagos to dallas goes thus:...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy joining the laughing crew too..lol this thread can be fun sha
ozycy:

grin grin grin
Am glad I made you laugh. Your laugh don dey make me laugh too kikikikiki. Make we dey pursue BP lol

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by gratefulalways: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Hi @IjayMama. We've been trying to book an appointment with Dr E. No luck. Could you kindly help please. Thanks

IjayMama:
Hello house, I'm okay. Baby hasn't come yet tho. I was able to get Dr E's mobile number & went in to see her, now ive got her on speed dial. Thanks a lot to those who reached out. God bless you & yours.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by babyokujide(f): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2016
Hi All,
Thank you for all the info+help so far. I have been a good student; followed from page 1 all the way here!
I intend birthing in Virginia, though I already obtained a visa b4 a frnd told me abt this thread.
My question is; will notorized consent form from a notary public in 9ja be accepted by the state of Virginia or it has to be notorized by the embassy in 9ja? Anyone who knows about this should kindly help. I tried getting info under the search but no luck.

Thanks and have a fruitful day

GBU
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ajujuju: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Abefeokin:

Wow dats quite comforting. Congrats dear
Now on to d main thing. However remmeber to take t easy oo. Stress isnt a gud thng
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kaydcute: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Congrats on your POE and safe flight.... sorry about the missing items shocked, that is a whole lot .... It is well.

. All dis was going to 11pm so at last I felt I should eat something b4 going on board, we got to kilimanjaro but they've closed so we walked out back to arrivals anyways after eating, was wheeled to my flight(hubby couldn't stop laffing @me) the hostesses were nice I was given preferential treatment maybe cos I was the only preggy on board. 6hours later we were at Paris, an hour later, I connected to Delta, there was one winch hostess among them she wasn't nice @all but jejeli carried them and went to take cab to my destination. On gettn home, so many things were taken[b] eg [b]10 attachments,4 bonny weave on, palm oil, coconut oil, 3 Ola Ola poundo yam, fried meat etc that person must be a real thief.arance sale]. I thank everyone that took

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2016
temmyo:
Thank God for journey mercies.
Please I sent you am email. Please respond.

I have responded temmyo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2016
biollar1:
Congrats dear.... May the rest of ur story be fruitful as well.

Amen biollar1
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2016
ajujuju:

Wow dats quite comforting. Congrats dear
Now on to d main thing. However remmeber to take t easy oo. Stress isnt a gud thng

Thank you ajujuju, God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (401)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.