Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (856545 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2016
bigtalla:

Please do you stay in phc? Can i have your email please?

Sorry for late reply.

No i don't.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Gbam!!!!!!!!!
firsttymum:
Hooking up
Dropping emails

Ya'll b careful.
Naija people na naija people anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Sorry Damsell about the angel baby. No more IJN.
Oyin na puff puff I bring o! grin

Amen and amen sis. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2016
ChyGucci:
@ ladyG. You welcome back. Hope enough goodies from mba ofesi? Lol. @ damsel dear, been trying to pm, you buh it was saying unexpected error. Please your location of birth? Am August mum too.@ emeriem, thank God for POE. Have a fab stay. The lord is your strength. And to all mums and dads, in the house I great you all for the useful info.

@chygucci Not for August anymore...All the best with your plans.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nogen: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2016
Big hugs @damsell. Double for your trouble I pray.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2016
@TheLeakyTribe @vcole A big Amen to those prayers o, infact I claim it. Thanks siss
Congrats on your successful entry @emeriem, Zenith bank nor try at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by prolify: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2016
bmanbaba:

Yes, I av paid o , on Monday 22nd Feb. There is no passport agency here, so I used the post office. They said it will take 2- 4 weeks. Don't know if I shld go ahead and process Etc before I get the passport. Will I add baby's ticket before applying for the etc and how long does etc takes before I get it? Thanks

I used the post office aswell,pp came in d mail in about 8 days or so.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by prolify: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
damsell:

Amen and amen sis. Thanks

You would sing a new song soonest,multiple blessings await you smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ashedzi: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2016
omodadi:

Oh dear, pls buy sharp sharp at 235 o, the 220 was 3 days ago remember, and with wat we are hearing sef, maybe the decreased price that way to stock up. As soon as they get enough, the prices might go up again .
Am not in Kaduna, and nor be me buy am for 220, na info from a reliable source as I said.

The news am getting now is 305=$1, same ystdy I was told 235, d market direction one cannot say. Thanks all the same dear.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Apple19:
Hello house, pls mamas that flew Lufthansa, how did you add baby's ticket? Called them here they gave me $300+ to add my baby. Pls help me out.
that's about the same thing with United.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
ashedzi:

The news am getting now is 305=$1, same ystdy I was told 235, d market direction one cannot say. Thanks all the same dear.

Imagine.....they are just cheating us
It is well!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by toludestin(f): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
yuddiepro:

Yours is very cheap from what my friend is getting. Mothers getting infant ticket from the US can no longer buy from Nigeria. This is the new policy from Airfrance. I got a quote of $691 dollars for one way to buy an infant ticket for her. I had to call their office in the US as the airline said they can no longer do that from here. The new rule started last week. So sad indeed.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Egonne1(f): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hello please can anyone advise if Emirates and Turkish Airline carry preggy at 36 weeks. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Iphie26:

Hi Ify , Sharing their account details is not the right thing to do here. They could always give it to you if you ask. Remember Yahoo boys no dey dull ooo.
Exactly. Not everything is sharable info. Let the hospital disseminate it to whom them want to. Its highly Improper to make public a hospital's nos especially when one can call and request for it. Let's not abuse the system mbok

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kaydcute: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good to hear from you. Congratulations on your smooth POE.

emeriem:
Currently in NY , my flight was very smooth. Im so grateful to God. POE was ATL . I was only asked if i have contacted a doctor and how i intend to pay. The question even came after i have been stamped 6 months. He further asked why i allow my daughter who has a green card stay out of the US for too long.
Had a little issue with secondary inspection though ... they seized my 2 tubers of yam, indomie noodles and knorr chicken cubes. They warned me that i would be fined $300 the third time(this is the second time) i bring such items into the US. I will be very careful now.

Please beware of Zenith bank cards, I was charged N398+ per dollar today via pos. I'm so angry right now.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by slamex85: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hi Iphie26, that is not what I meant I already have the doctors appointment and everything I need for the poe what I said was that I will be going early one week before my appointment so I can go to other hospital and make enquiries before settling for one. thanks
Iphie26:

Hi Slamex. Whatever hospital or doctor u are using it suggest u make up ur mind before leaving naija to avoid being turned down because you can't get an appointment.

I already shared Northside and doctors price here. Good luck.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
justwise:

Sorry for late reply.

No i don't.

Bros JW. Where have you been sef! I sent you a pm.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
damsell:

@chygucci Not for August anymore...All the best with your plans.

So sorry dear about the angel baby. Rainbow baby for you. So sad! Am happy the way you are carrying on, it wil only get better. Biko, stick around like I did. Before you know it, you r planning the missionary journey again. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Pamperme: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
@damsell

Sorry to hear about this darling...
May God be with you, your husband and your lil son (El Paso baby) and of course your very wonderful mum.
Take care dearie

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
nefertitiram:

Bros JW. Where have you been sef! I sent you a pm.

I responded to your request.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by evemama: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hello house, pls help me understand what to do
1) I booked intown suites for 30th March, now am leaving for 2nd wk in april, will that be a problem if am asked at POE? Or do I have to call or rebook again? Am not planning on staying there, I used them for my visa interview.
2) am applying for my mum, who do I fill as her contact person in the us, I used the doctor as mine?

Thanks for answers in advance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

I responded to your request.

You too much! 2 Orijin for you!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
evemama:
1) I booked intown suites for 30th March, now am leaving for 2nd wk in april, will that be a problem if am asked at POE? Or do I have to call or rebook again? Am not planning on staying there, I used them for my visa interview.
2) am applying for my mum, who do I fill as her contact person in the us, I used the doctor as mine?

..and very soon they will start charging foreigners non refundable booking fees as they don't want to be 'used' again.

Imagine what happens when hotel owners get all their rooms 'booked' and keep turning down more bookings because their rooms are 'full' then suddenly you don't turn up? Think about that.

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by drfdee: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Keep calling dem till u get a reasonable price

quote author=yuddiepro post=43227042]
[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
nefertitiram:

You too much! 2 Orijin for you!

I receive that with fear grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
evemama:

Please dear, this is a public forum. A lot of people read this thread. It is not restricted to Nigerians.

When we make comments or ask questions like this one you asked above, it passes a message that fraud or misrepresentation is aided here. IT IS NOT.

This thread is solely to aid our fellow Nigerians who are going to a foreign land for better medical care. It's not to give out short cuts or ways to boycott the law.

Nigerians are honest people. Let's act like that. If you intend to change your accomodation then notify the embassy. If you don't want to notify them the least you can do is not bring it up like there 're people here who will be willing to train you in wrongdoing.

Justwise I actually think this kind of comments or questions should also be moderated so we don't send the wrong message to unseen eyes who are reading.

Everything I've said was written in love. No ill feelings, just the truth.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Please dear, this is a public forum. A lot of people read this thread. It is not restricted to Nigerians.

When we make comments or ask questions like this one you asked above, it passes a message that fraud or misrepresentation is aided here. IT IS NOT.

This thread is solely to aid our fellow Nigerians who are going to a foreign land for better medical care. It's not to give out short cuts or ways to boycott the law.

Nigerians are honest people. Let's act like that. If you intend to change your accomodation then notify the embassy. If you don't want to notify them the least you can do is noto bring it up like they're people here who will be willing to train you in wrongdoing.

Justwise I actually think this kind of comments or questions should also be moderated so we don't send the wrong message to unseen eyes who are reading.

Everything I've said was written in love. No ill feelings, just the truth.
Exactly what I meant by abusing the system...People still come here and complain 'none of my docx was even checked and I was denied'. When the documents now have zero weight...

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
@ Damsell

Hugs and kisses for you babe. May the Lord heal your heart and give you a wonderful replacement soon.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
justwise:

..and very soon they will start charging foreigners non refundable booking fees as they don't want to be 'used' again.

Imagine what happens when hotel owners get all their rooms 'booked' and keep turning down more bookings because their rooms are 'full' then suddenly you don't turn up? Think about that.

Soulcare have started that already....
@Damsell, may God in His infinite mercies bring you triple blessings for your loss! Sorry dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by twingirls: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Let me use this medium to say thank you to all those that encouraged me with their lovely words at the saddest moment of my life, I appreciate you all, may God bless you and may you not suffer any loss in life, may God keep and protect all yours.

Let me not mention names, just too numerous to mention. I am pleased to inform you that the balm of gilead soothed me, it wasn't easy, but Godwin, He is always a step ahead!

I do really appreciate you all grin

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (401)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.