Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852797 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
justwise:
I thought that updating the first page with more info will stop people from recycling the same Dr, hospital and requesting for contact details of the same Drs here but I was wrong.

I will help out...don't bother asking or dropping contact details of Drs or hospitals here because I will remove it as soon I set my eyes on it.

Please use this website http://hcahealthcare.com/pricing-financing/ to spread your search for hospitals else the over used/patronised ones will keep increasing their prices.

Thank you.

What about Dr Jimoh Ajasco of under bridge tradomedico institute of doctoring? tongue

BTW, major props for the seen & "unseen" work you put in... God bless you!

See pic of ghel wey a dey toast for you as you nor gree get one so you fit do research & add new Dr/Hospital... grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Popri(f): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol!
Mo u wicked ooo
Our justwise deserves the best biko

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Wellstone Justwise

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by chikos: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mamatukwas:

Hi Chikos, PG won't give u an email or any correspondence. Everything is verbal over the phone. Call +1 (301) 618-2000 Cheers.

Thanks dear, so they did not give any letter for poe?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
modath:

What about Dr Jimoh Ajasco of under bridge tradomedico institute of doctoring? tongue

BTW, major props for the seen & "unseen" work you put in... God bless you!

See pic of ghel wey a dey toast for you as you nor gree get one so you fit do research & add new Dr/Hospital... grin

She is enjoying the 'change' Buhari promised grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Popri:
Lol!
Mo u wicked ooo
Our justwise deserves the best biko

Tiri gbosa for broda JW! You too gbaski!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Bisoye82: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
justwise:
I thought that updating the first page with more info will stop people from recycling the same Dr, hospital and requesting for contact details of the same Drs here but I was wrong.

I will help out...don't bother asking or dropping contact details of Drs or hospitals here because I will remove it as soon I set my eyes on it.

Please use this website http://hcahealthcare.com/pricing-financing/ to spread your search for hospitals else the over used/patronised ones will keep increasing their prices.

Thank you.
Ha Bro JW I tot I was only one feeling nauseous with all the rewind rewind questions ni nke.they will now add abeg abeg biko biko as a rejoinder cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
@Modath how can you be toasting that masquerade for Bro JW shocked for standing in her front to collect her number sef oya collect 10 lashes of koboko grin #pickrace

Firstymum(I hope am correct) the ignore button you sold that time don worn out o grin I need 2016 version pls wink

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
Popri:
Congrats to all the new mamas in the house, happy to read people's transcript with CBP officers...like Houston POE is getting better, we thank God

Safe delivery to all expectant mothers,
God bless you and grant your heart desires LadyG,
God grant you more wisdom justwise, u are truly wise...
I appreciate everyone here
Amen. Thank u sis. U brightened aa darkday for me

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ayanuke: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

May your days be bright always, May HE put a new song in your mouth soon. God bless you plenty. Cheer up he is in control.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Bisoye82: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Ha LadyGuinivere who is beating you(in my Lil princess voice) grin
The lady with the infinite and bottomless patience to answer cray cray questions cheesy grin
I envelope you God's love,mercy,favour,joy,blessings and hand of power.
E hugs and kisses.
Tell them haters to go and hug transformer abeg tongue

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
tbash16:
Pls my water broke around 2:30am houston time n i need to gt intouch with dr fagbohun buh his office numbers are nt opened yet does anyone hv his number pls i kno he doesn't give dt out i think. Thank you.

Hey dear, how are you doing? Hope you were able to reach Dr F. Hang in there oh! Looking forward to hearing your good news.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dialinn: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
sylolo:
@Dialinn, you can the lady during their office hours to make your case.

Ok thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Dark day ke.

No oh!

Jesus loves you. Smile.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Onlineise(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
So as the cravings dey start again...this time na Indomin "they" wan chop...as our case no allow us carry any 9ja foods, i say make i go online try order carton indomin ooo.

See me see trouble...they even say "Free shipping"

$66.97 * $:N320 = N21,430 ... enuff to setup a mesuya stand

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Onlineise:
So as the cravings dey start again...this time na Indomin "they" wan chop...as our case no allow us carry any 9ja foods, i say make i go online try order carton indomin ooo.

Even at N197 that price is still ridiculous. African food is expensive there sha, even in the African stores and restaurants.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Mamatukwas: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
chikos:

Thanks dear, so they did not give any letter for poe?

No they didn't. I just went with the letter from Dr Chaudry's office coz it states hospital estimate. So that was what i planned to present I asked.

I don go before sha so my liver strong small... Wasn't even asked for the docs.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ifeoluwakintan: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
I got Nigerian Noodles from Sagara in Indianapolis last year for 10 dollars for a box.

Don't know how much it is in other places.
TheLeakyTribe:

Even at N197 that price is still ridiculous. African food is expensive there sha, even in the African stores and restaurants.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by chikos: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=Mamatukwas post=43517321

My anut said they don't accept any payment till yyou show. I prefer making some payment at least to the doctor.did u pay the doctor before u got the letter?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 3:57am On Mar 06, 2016
Onlineise:

Mehn, you are a riot!! I don grin grin belleful cos that "they" is like a mini God kind of "they"... Like na una we dey worship ooo. grin

You couldn't even have gone with "chicken" flavour as it's on the prohibited list & it's only in situation of oversight or just plain luck that one can smuggle it in....

Ramen noodles nko? Can't that serve in the interim? 21k for noodles go le die ooo.... as it's the case with belle, she fit see sef make she nor even fit chop am again..

@LadyG,
The Lord never promised a no storm situation, but his promise is to always be with us through the storm... There will be dark days but know there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel & that light will brighten things & illuminate your path.. worry not, He knows your deepest desire & aspirations, he will settle you MEGA... stay blessed..

@ Bisoye32,

Ema binu ma, na cos she has crossover "appeal" ni "dudu & oyinbo" ..since I no know if Justy is team Light or Dark, I gat him best of both worlds.. cheesy

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by tbash16: 5:39am On Mar 06, 2016
Thanks dear, thanks everyone, my lil girl came around 5:03pm and dr fagbohun wasn't even around all in all i thank God.

Hey dear, how are you doing? Hope you were able to reach Dr F. Hang in there oh! Looking forward to hearing your good news. [/quote]

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by DunnyGee: 5:55am On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=tbash16 post=43518967]Thanks dear, thanks everyone, my lil girl came around 5:03pm and dr fagbohun wasn't even around all in all i thank God.

Congrats dear and welcome to the LO

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anizi(f): 6:01am On Mar 06, 2016
justwise:

Thank you.

Being spoon fed is not in anyway the best. Am in a country where the use of internet is "limited", alot of sites are blocked, linda ikeji i cannot even open here, yet i struggled, spent hrs on my computer just to find this link to ease the search for everyone, and some people still want someone else to read and digest the content/context of the link for them, also poop out the byproduct. Haba, some of you should fear God na. When i see some questions i get vexed. its really very annoying! There are so many hospitals yet to be milked Reading/research = knowledge. When i did this research, i was not looking for a hospital or state to go have a baby, as my baby was already 6 months old.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anizi(f): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=tbash16 post=43518967]Thanks dear, thanks everyone, my lil girl came around 5:03pm and dr fagbohun wasn't even around all in all i thank God.

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl, than God for safe delivery.

On the issue of dr F, i dont know if he forgets to tell his patients, his practice has several drs (5 or 6) and they each have a day they take charge of delivery, dr F's day being Tuesday (as of the last i remember). Usually he tells his patients if their edd does not fall on his day of delivery, there are 2 options, (1)if you want him to personally handle the delivery, he will induce labour for tuesday, (2) ₩if you dont mind who takes the delivery, then allow labour come naturally on which ever day it decides to and the dr on duty that day will take the delivery.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 6:31am On Mar 06, 2016
tbash16:
Thanks dear, thanks everyone, my lil girl came around 5:03pm and dr fagbohun wasn't even around all in all i thank God.
Congratulations , thank GOD for safe delivery. It's not new about Dr F. He's won't always be there to take everyone's delivery but I guess his oda doctors stood in for him and took the delivery.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Bisoye82: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2016
tbash16:

Hey dear, how are you doing? Hope you were able to reach Dr F. Hang in there oh! Looking forward to hearing your good news.
Oluwa seun o.Congratulations
She is blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by vcole: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2016
Happy mothers' day to all lovely NL moms and moms to be. God bless you.

Onlineise
Thank God for your successful POE.

Neks31
Congrats oh!

tbash16
Congratulations!
I agree with the comment above. Since you delivered during "call" hours, usually your obgyn may not be present at that time but the obgyn on call from their team would attend to you and liaise with your primary doc.
Some doctors choose to show up for their patients even during call hours, this is a courtesy and not a requirement and is the general system of medical practise and call duty hours all over the world. If not, a doc would always be at the hospital and never have time off seeing as s/he may have several patients all going into labour at 2am on a particular night.

I used Dr M/Del Sol for my first baby and went into labour at midnight. The nurses and the doctor on call co-ordinated my care with Dr M via phone until dawn when he came in. He had a surgery scheduled for that morning and another doc on his team was on standby and eventually took my delivery later that morning.

That being said, Dr F should have informed you of how the system works at his end ahead of time to avoid any misconception.

I hope you had a doctor handle your labour/delivery?
Thank God you are well and kisses to your LO.

P.S.
No vex for my long post oh.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2016
Onlineise:

I feasted on Ramen noodles when I had the craving. A manageable substitute for indomie, and it's very cheap
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2016
tbash16:

See the Hebrew woman everyone's been talking bout!

Congrats sweets

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Iwanawana: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2016
With smiles I read all the good news. To the not so good news may God extend his merciful hand unto thee affected bcuz it's well.

Today the world is celebrating the mothers!!! Yes we re worth celebrating till eternity! Wishing all mothers(brand new and okirika)and mamas to be a wonderful wonderful mamas day celebrationoooo! To papasooo celebrate ur woman todayoooo. Una doooo.

LadyG, whatever it is or was, know that it's settledooo. We will be praying for you.

Happy mothers day on a wonderful sunday mamas. Unu ga adiooooooo!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2016
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, new and old.... May God reward our efforts with happiness and blessings and may our LO's never be a source of sorrow to us. Amen...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2016

Awwww, congratulations mama! Happy well deserved mothering sunday to you (and all the mothers in the house.)

Welcome blessed baby girl.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2016
$10 isn't bad at all

ifeoluwakintan:
I got Nigerian Noodles from Sagara in Indianapolis last year for 10 dollars for a box.

Don't know how much it is in other places.

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57