Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (854756 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
omodadi:

Wat I do o Me love you seriously ....hope u ar a woman sha make I nor put myself for trouble.

Lol @ woman, before nko! Men no de carry belle born na! Hehehe, you no go kill me with laff.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
damidamsel:

I am very sure i saw the word COULD in that statement: Sir or Ma, "COULD is specifically defined as a word used to indicate possibility" It really gets to me when i see people being rude to others 4 no reason at all. If u have personal beefs, deal with it off d online patform and if you are just cranky, better to punch a wall instead!!! *drops pen*

OK NOTED its your opinion you are entitled to yours and am entitled to mine too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
nefertitiram:

Lol @ woman, before nko! Men no de carry belle born na! Hehehe, you no go kill me with laff.

Lol.....dnt mind me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nkc(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
modath:

No, they don't, they only bid for customers who have minimum of a Million for 3mths straight in a current account..

They also add the caveat of *subject to availability*

@ Princessbee ,

There is no nice way of saying this..... advise is secondary Money, kudi, ego, owo is what you need to get.. Your dream isn't carrying your budget along, let them sync first.

thanks for clarifying
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by tonjub(f): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
To God be the glory. Was granted visa today after the vo denied so many.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
tonjub:
To God be the glory. Was granted visa today after the vo denied so many.

Congratulations to you.

could you please share your transcript to help others?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by tonjub(f): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
To God be the glory. Was granted visa today after the Vo denied so many.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Christyline: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Great moms! How una dey o? Has anyone flown BA to Atlanta before? There is an almost 10 hours layover at Heathrow airport! How does a pregnant woman without a UK visa survive almost 10 hours wait without doing anything. Any advise on how to kill boredom during the long wait?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bepop: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Any news on stanbic PTA today please? thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Christyline:
Great moms! How una dey o? Has anyone flown BA to Atlanta before? There is an almost 10 hours layover at Heathrow airport! How does a pregnant woman without a UK visa survive almost 10 hours wait without doing anything. Any advise on how to kill boredom during the long wait?

Pele.

1st 30 minutes -get free WiFi for however long it lasts and ping and browse and inform your people that the 1st leg of your journey has been done and dusted.

2. ask around, some airlines give free meals when you have long layovers.

3. find a secluded corner with enough seats for you to lie down, if possible get one Close to your check in area, restrooms and a screen were you can see flight details.

4. lie down and snooze.

5. this is very important when you have a long layover it is essential that you have as little carry on luggage as possible.

6. wake up, check the time and snooze some more. ignore anyone asking you to sit up, you're pregnant you need the rest grin

7. window shop.

8. exercise your toilet breaks( if you're like me you'll probably have 10 or more in the 10 hour wait )

9. begin to realise that long lay overs are frustrating and promise yourself never to do it again.

10. do it again and repeat 1 to 9 because, cheaper tickets!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
worry359:

I have only had one "moniker" in all the time I have been here.

There is only one Worry and that is me.

Please stop telling lies about me! angry

If you say so but there's been at least worry357 and worry359 in travel section that I recall posts of.
So tongue
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Christyline: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Lol! Thank you so much! Cheap ticket indeed! Ticket prices ain't smiling o!

Pele.

1st 30 minutes -get free WiFi for however long it lasts and ping and browse and inform your people that the 1st leg of your journey has been done and dusted.

3. find a secluded corner with enough seats for you to lie down, if possible get one Close to your check in area, restrooms and a screen were you can see flight details.

4. lie down and snooze.

5. this is very important when you have a long layover it is essential that you have as little carry on luggage as possible.

6. wake up, check the time and snooze some more. ignore anyone asking you to sit up, you're pregnant you need the rest grin

7. window shop.

8. exercise your toilet breaks( if you're like me you'll probably have 10 or more in the 10 hour wait )

9. begin to realise that long lay overs are frustrating and promise yourself never to do it again.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bims87(f): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Christyline:

You can get the browsing time using more than one email. Once u exhaust one, set it up with another email. I did that and never got bored. You can also window shop. When u r thirsty, ask for free water. Sleep, if u feel like, they also allow pregnant women stay in the Business class lounge.
My layover was just for 5hrs though.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by oyibo4real: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Abeg my people I need una help urgently. I would like to know how ds western union transfer works in terms of paying(transferring) money to an abroad Acct.. I knw it's Bn discussed here, bt it's very urgent nw. I won't mind being referred to d page 2 read up abeg. Thanks in anticipation of ur favorable response kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Was there today and they sold to pple traveling today and tomorrow.

bepop:
Any news on stanbic PTA today please? thank you.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
biollar1:

did they sell 2k or 4k usd
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lmao! Aswear u r wicked!! See as I dey laff for steering cheesy

TheLeakyTribe:

Pele.

4. lie down and snooze.

7. window shop.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shinnie(f): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
biollar1:

Was there today... They gave to those that booked ova 2weeks ago....so you have to books 2weeks before your travel date. I booked today and was assured of getting in 2weeks time. Thats their policy now...
Dey gave $4000
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
shinnie:

Was there today... They gave to those that booked ova 2weeks ago....so you have to books 2weeks before your travel date. I booked today and was assured of getting in 2weeks time. Thats their policy now...
Dey gave $4000

okay thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Naija people and useless names sha! I can't stop laughing

modath:

Oya take am! grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TLKMama: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
To Jehovah God who is able to do what no man can do! Situations tried to truncate this dream but God is faithful! Applied for a Visa this week and was approved!

No documentations checked and just few questions. So many people were rejected but I was approved even a preggie that was before me was rejected. Thanks to everybody that has kept this thread alive.... I started reading last year and I have learnt so so much. So much information here for the newbies. Please take time to read. When you read and you are armed with information you will appear confident to the VO because you would have done all the needful. Having Said this, Pray like you have never done before because my little experience at the embassy show that Favor of God is all that counts. In fact I started a prayer chain and sowed seed on top this matter. And please be honest.

Me: Good Morning
Vo: Good Morning
VO: Why are you going to the US?
Me: For Childbirth because I am pregnant ( Looked Pregnant so I was obviously stating the obvious but I said it... For the records)
VO: What do you do?
Me: Blah Blah
VO: what does your husband do?
Me: Blah Blah
VO: How much is your budget
Me: Blah
Vo: How much do you earn?
Vo: How much does your Husband earn?
at this point I wanted to start handing over documents like correspondence etc. Before I even open the folder
VO: I don't need to see any documents
Fear catch me and i started telling her about the hospital I picked and why I picked the hospital
VO: Cuts in..... Your visa has been approved. Find out why in this sheet.......

I just said Thank you and raced out. Thank God for favor. Thank God for LadyG... I love you, You are the absolute best. Thanks for the people That started this thread and kept it alive. God keep you all

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
You people are juveniles now. Babies borning baby! One immigration officer told me in NY last year that photo ID was only needed for people above 18. I promptly removed my toddler's passport and presented that of my friend and mine, na so the man repeat the statement say we no need to show ID. We looked at each other and burst into laughter.

Between which when were you drinking shekpe? Before or after borning? Una no dey breastfeed?

nefertitiram:

Mo ooooo! I'm nefertiti. I cannot die! This reminds me of when we went to that 7 eleven at Wilson to buy shekpe! And they refused to sell to us unless we provide ID.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
happytbaby:
You people are juveniles now. Babies borning baby! One immigration officer told me in NY last year that photo ID was only needed for people above 18. I promptly removed my toddler's passport and presented that of my friend and mine, na so the man repeat the statement say we no need to show ID. We looked at each other and burst into laughter.

Between which when were you drinking shekpe? Before or after borning? Una no dey breastfeed?

If you are frm Warri, you will know what we do with shekpe.

As you don call us juveniles, no be by must to comment.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
I did. 8hrs layover with belle and Mum. Mum didn't have UK visa either. There was another preggie on the same flight too. It wasn't so bad, can't even remember what we did to pass the time.

Christyline:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Madam! That was a joke now . Oyinbo people mostly cannot tell the age of Africans, you see I proceeded to tell story of how I was told I was under 18.

No offence meant. I also knew you couldn't be drinking and was wondering what it was for.

nefertitiram:

If you are frm Warri, you will know what we do with shekpe.

As you don call us juveniles, no be by must to comment.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by frebor(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
I need to dispose a $50 Amazon Gift card, contact thru my signature
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
happytbaby:
Naija people and useless names sha! I can't stop laughing

There is another one called "baby oku" , i kid you not, if you enter Oke Arin, afraid will catch you...

Neither of us look 18, grin it's just the rule in the state of illinois to show ID before alcohol & tobacco can be sold (CCTV dey watch) & the kain tax on those stuff i wonder why people indulge!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
happytbaby:

Madam! That was a joke now . Oyinbo people mostly cannot tell the age of Africans, you see I proceeded to tell story of how I was told I was under 18.

No offence meant. I also knew you couldn't be drinking and was wondering what it was for.

Na for sipping grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Congrats Tlkmama. Its goos as you don't wanna divulge the hospital. Before all these PM me people will reach the hospital before u sef and pour san' sank in your garri.
Love u too and safe birthing dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Errrmmmm... Am I the one that asked the question? Everyone knows about the 2weeks booking. So u should have directed ur answer to the person that asked! I only said what I saw and thats it.

shinnie:

Dey gave $4000
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Asked around and was told $4k , u can verify that too as I only asked one person.

Enizo:

did they sell 2k or 4k usd

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54