Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852787 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by customised87: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
prolify:

We no dey fight for here oo, undecided I believe we are all adults and should be able to communicate effectively without insults,why flex your underdeveloped muscles and 3 packs on a faceless forum. You never know Worry might just be your neighbor or colleague @ work.

Pls were is firstymum?she has been Mia for a while now.

I see firstymum peeping! Lool
I guess she is dealing with MS.
@Firstymum, take care dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mommatriplets: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
@MAMMA , THAT WAS ASKING about arik on intl routes.
i hv flown them to uk b4...wasnt bad at all..just that the food was a lil less than one gets in other airlines..as per quality/options...
the inflight system worked, was a bit decent....though not current year movies....... though later learnt that in some of thier planes...the inflight system has packed up...so, very very boring if its on a usa route.

@house, hv been following the pta waka, hv the stanbic email add, just want a lil clarification on the content of the mail, do i attach the data page of my passport, n state my acct details etc?

2ndly about fidelity bank, what the title of the officer incharge i shud ask for again?....is it TDC?

ok saw the post abt fidelity bank
locate the nearest fidelity irrespective of where you are, tell them you want to apply for PTA, usual response will be that it's not available. Just tell them you want to talk to the TSD Head, let the TSD Head send a mail to the TSD Head in Head office to queue you up. Then keep following up, E go reach u, matter of weeks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cindermum: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Loool

TheLeakyTribe:
my fellow PTA hustlers, how market?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
prolify:

shocked shocked shocked I like the calm LadyG #BringbackcalmladyG# grin

Lol. LadyG no be power puff girl o. Na dem be sugar, spice and everything nice o! grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dialinn: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello people, need advice please especially if you've had a personal experience. Planning on flying united @ 33weeks. Is this ok or too close for comfort in relation to flying? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shinnie(f): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
biollar1:
I'm sorry for the outburst, shouldn't have but had a very rough day ...sorry once again

No problem Biollar. Apology accepted, some days are like that.
Take care

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sege2016: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello Guys ,

I need contact for any good and affordable hospital in San Francisco California, i want to set up correspondence with them .

Some one please help

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ansol: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello Everyone.
Congrats to all those whose visa was granted recently.
Quick update: I received wife and new born back to Nigeria last week. Had to change flight date though.
For the record, God bless firsttymum and others who posted details about the 2 bags (23 kg) for baby on united. My wife used this from Dallas to Lagos and no issues at all. Check in 4 bags (23 kg) plus diaper bag, hand luggage (10kg), breastpump and baby car seat free.

I kept calling their US office to confirm and they did, I even sent mail to their customer service in US and got affirmative reply just to harm wifey when going. Meanwhile the united office in Nigeria said It is only one bag (10kg)....and that was shocking. Just shrugged it off and went with the US office response. all in all, they offer is valid for now.

Once again, thank you all.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ansol: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
dialinn:
Hello people, need advice please especially if you've had a personal experience. Planning on flying united @ 33weeks. Is this ok or too close for comfort in relation to flying? Thanks

@Dialinn,
I think wifey flew united about same time in Jan and all was well. Although we had our Doctor's report handy. Only this was checked and port health report was not requested. Wifey wasn't looking heavy or pregnant though. We had a good flight and hostess were nice when I didn't like the food, they offered me more drinks and Juice instead. Plus the entertainment was okay (had some recent movies).
I think you should collect Doctor's report and to be on safe side, collect report also from Port health on that day.

You might also like to use the 2 bags (23 kg) for new born on your return...God help you and have a safe flight.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Veka: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
june mama. leaving first week of may. headed for houston.
Moyetty:
@ all the June travellers. Let's talk nw. When you guys leaving and where you staying? Holla.
@ enizo, when in june are you travelling?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
omodadi:

Whc one be alphabetical order there? Take your time o

LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
sege2016:
Hello Guys ,

I need contact for any good and affordable hospital in San Francisco California, i want to set up correspondence with them .

Some one please help

Thanks
check Google for affordable hospitals in San Francisco lipsrsealed una no wan research

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by julzz(f): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
ansol:
Hello Everyone.
Congrats to all those whose visa was granted recently.
Quick update: I received wife and new born back to Nigeria last week. Had to change flight date though.
For the record, God bless firsttymum and others who posted details about the 2 bags (23 kg) for baby on united. My wife used this from Dallas to Lagos and no issues at all. Check in 4 bags (23 kg) plus diaper bag, hand luggage (10kg), breastpump and baby car seat free.

I kept calling their US office to confirm and they did, I even sent mail to their customer service in US and got affirmative reply just to harm wifey when going. Meanwhile the united office in Nigeria said It is only one bag (10kg)....and that was shocking. Just shrugged it off and went with the US office response. all in all, they offer is valid for now.

Once again, thank you all.

I was told 2bags for baby by united customer care in the US but when I got to the airport it was a diff story I had to pay $200 f the extra bag
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Muaaaahhhh

shinnie:

No problem Biollar. Apology accepted, some days are like that.
Take care

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ansol: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
julzz:

I was told 2bags for baby by united customer care in the US but when I got to the airport it was a diff story I had to pay $200 f the extra bag

Wow,
I'm not sure why that happened. Could you state the airport where this occurred so we know if it is particular with certain places.

However, the US office customer rep even said we could call them at the airport if there are issues and they will talk to the staff.

I know this may happened.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Veka: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
how far?
biollar1:
Due in June and leaving in May, intend using Dr E of Oakbend but dis dollar palava wan make me port. If I'm able to pay hospital via Form A, I will so glad. Still pulling all strings dou.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bmanbaba: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is to say a very big thank you to this great forum. God has used you to make me gather more than enough information necessary for this great missionary journey, even my friends in USA were all surprised at the things I kW abt the journey that they never knew was possible eg the ETC, they don't kW I av a house where I get my Orijo/expo.
Finally back home with Wiffy,Daughter and the new born.

Wiffy thinks we shld hang boots, while i think I can still score one more goal. Lol

Thanks y'll

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by julzz(f): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
ansol:

Wow,
I'm not sure why that happened. Could you state the airport where this occurred so we know if it is particular with certain places.

However, the US office customer rep even said we could call them at the airport if there are issues and they will talk to the staff.

Elpaso international airport
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Austine2020: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Welcome back, Information is the key.
bmanbaba:
This is to say a very big thank you to this great forum. God has used you to make me gather more than enough information necessary for this great missionary journey, even my friends in USA were all surprised at the things I kW abt the journey that they never knew was possible eg the ETC, they don't kW I av a house where I get my Orijo/expo.
Finally back home with Wiffy,Daughter and the new born.

Wiffy thinks we shld hang boots, while i think I can still score one more goal. Lol

Thanks y'll

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Moyetty: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
July mamas that will be travelling in june watsap nw. Let's talk..holla
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by hardeymijuh: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Moyetty:
July mamas that will be travelling in june watsap nw. Let's talk..holla
@ Moyetty, am travelling June ending to Houston
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Moyetty: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
hardeymijuh:

@ Moyetty, am travelling June ending to Houston

Wow...mine is early June...looking for who's going early in june
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by hardeymijuh: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Moyetty:

Wow...mine is early June...looking for who's going early in june
where r you heading to? am going to Houston
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Xenadarl: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
ansol:

Happened to me too, @ George Bush international houston, that 200 pained me on the left side

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
With what dear? Form A? Traveling plans? Or Dr E?

Veka:
how far?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Moyetty: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
hardeymijuh:

Dallas.. But av not gotten an accomodation yet. I asked the other time I didn't get a reply.. Ani one that has accomodation in dallas, frisco I don't mind.. Wot bout u, who u saying with in houston?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dialinn: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
ansol:

@Dialinn,
I think wifey flew united about same time in Jan and all was well. Although we had our Doctor's report handy. Only this was checked and port health report was not requested. Wifey wasn't looking heavy or pregnant though. We had a good flight and hostess were nice when I didn't like the food, they offered me more drinks and Juice instead. Plus the entertainment was okay (had some recent movies).
I think you should collect Doctor's report and to be on safe side, collect report also from Port health on that day.

You might also like to use the 2 bags (23 kg) for new born on your return...God help you and have a safe flight.

Thanks Ansol. Appreciate your advice. Welcome back from your trip and greetings to wifey and baby. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by merrymum: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
ansol:

Wow,

Congratulations and welcome back @ansol. Please if you don't mind, how much did u pay to add ur baby's ticket? I'll be flying United back home so will like to have an idea of the cost. Thanks a mil.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by merrymum: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hi everyone. For those in Houston and Dallas area, just saw that there will be Nigerian passport interventions in Garland TX (29 Mar to 2 Apr) and Houston TX (3 Apr to 6 Apr). If you interested in processing naija passport for your baby. Also follow this link for more details http://nigeria-consulate-atl.org/passport-intervention-exercise-information/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Mama2016: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
hardeymijuh:

Hiyya, leaving in June and heading to houston
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bmanbaba: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
merrymum:

Congratulations and welcome back @ansol. Please if you don't mind, how much did u pay to add ur baby's ticket? I'll be flying United back home so will like to have an idea of the cost. Thanks a mil.

I equally flew united back home. Paid N74,400 for my son
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Moyetty: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mama2016:

Hiyya, leaving in June and heading to houston

@ mama wen in june are you travelling

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.