Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (856391 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by lizzy232: 5:39am On Mar 22, 2016
please anyone having a baby between april/may/june in housten texas can holla maybe we could hook up.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mohammad2016: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2016
Dear Friends,
could you please help to send a letter of intent for the US Embassy inform them that my wife will have delivery at US, as she took her B1/B2 for tourism when she interviewed, and as I read in previous pages I've to send letter of intent.

Could you please tell about the letter syntax?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2016
biollar1:
This mo and plenty plenty grammar sef *scratches head*

Love the way u align and play with words dear.

cheesy cheesy cheesy ... Abiola eh.... you yaff joined nef abi cheesy

Appreciate the highlighted, means a lot to me, my project is in development & such kind words will spur the second guessing, timid & self doubting lil girl in me to keep pushing forward.. Merci beaucoup. wink

Ye2ndearisto ... Congrats sis, Oluwa a wo olorun a da si, the Lord will surpass your dreams & aspirations for her...

Am I on the right track by assuming that some oversabi Moremi/Town babes gave you this appellation & you decided to take the power to demean out of such hurtful words by adopting it, Like African Americans & the word n.igger?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2016
mohammad2016:
Dear Friends,
could you please help to send a letter of intent for the US Embassy inform them that my wife will have delivery at US, as she took her B1/B2 for tourism when she interviewed, and as I read in previous pages I've to send letter of intent.

Was she already pregnant as at the day of the interview?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mohammad2016: 6:09am On Mar 22, 2016
When she submit the application the purpos was for honeymoon on Feb 2015, but we changed our option and travel to Europe, after that she pregnant, and we are planning to deliver at USA
While she is in the interview she told the officer the truth as we submit the application for honeymoon.
modath:

Was she pregnant when as at the day of the interview?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2016
mohammad2016:
When she submit the application the purpose was for honeymoon on Feb 2015, but we changed our option and travel to Europe, after that she pregnant, and we are planning to deliver at USA
While she is in the interview she told the officer the truth as we submit the application for honeymoon.

Mohammed, let's break it down.

1. She applied in Feb 2015 for tourism purpose, she wasn't pregnant, you both were going for your honeymoon?

2. The Visa was granted then?

3. You decided to nix America & honeymooned in Europe instead?

4.You now want to Use your visas?

Correct so far?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Ye2ndearisto:
To God be the glory had my little princess today 21st of March with Dr Fagbohun . Came in for induction last night because I was already 39weeks+but was fixed in the drip by 8am 21st March by 11am I was fully dilated to 9cm , and then I started to push and push . Thank God for God baby was super big , got a tear and baby came out without breathing but was resuscitated and she weighed 9.9lbs. It was a vaginal birth and God really assisted Dr F, to avoid stories of C section that hurts. We are all doing well now.hossana to God

Congratulations! Little Princess is my birthday mate.... God bless you dear. May you bring joy to your parents always.
xo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mohammad2016: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Yes that It's.
This time we will use it for the first time, and the first will be for the delivery.
modath:

Mohammed, let's break it down.

1. She applied in Feb 2015 for tourism purpose, she wasn't pregnant, you both were going for your honeymoon?

2. The Visa was granted then?

3. You decided to nix America & honeymooned in Europe instead?

4.You now want to Use your visas?

Correct so far?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by chikos: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Una put jazz for this thread .see person go wake up in the morning and start updatingg and read instead of preparing for work.

Congrats yetunde.take care of you and big darling

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Why?

lizzy232:

please anyone having a baby between april/may/june in housten texas can holla maybe we could hook up.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2016
mohammad2016:
Yes that It's.
This time we will use it for the first time, and the first will be for the delivery.

You will do small research, check around page 270 -275, posted mine,maybe you can use it as a guide & then tweak to suit your specs...

All the best.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mohammad2016: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2016
My wife, expected on July
biollar1:
Why?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2016
To send or your behalf or u need a template?

It's quite simple, dou I did notification of intent.

Sumthin like dis:

Dear Consular

My name is Xxxx( full names)

I would want to use this opportunity to inform the Consular office about my intentions.

Myself and my family (myself, husband and two kids) obtained a B1/B2 visa last year for holidaying but unfortunately we were unable to travel during the summer holidays as intended as my husband/wife was not given time off work and hence we had to postpone the visit.

However i would want to use the visa for an alternative purpose as i discovered i am pregnant and would want to use this opportunity to access maternity services in the United States though I would be solely responsible for my medical bills and the likes.

I thought I should inform the consular of my decision since this was not originally in the plan when I got the visa.

I would be grateful if my records with you could be updated to reflect this.

Thank you and I await your response.

Yours blah blah blah

Please you don't have to use this o, it's just a guide and I didn't include my passport no make dem no go cancel visa grin

mohammad2016:
Dear Friends,

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Lmao! Nerf did? Guess i missed that!! I'm just stating the obvious ni. kiss

modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy ... Abiola eh.... you yaff joined nef abi cheesy

Appreciate the highlighted, means a lot to me, my project is in development & such kind words will spur the second guessing, timid & self doubting lil girl in me to keep pushing forward.. Merci beaucoup. wink

Ye2ndearisto ... Congrats sis, Oluwa a wo olorun a da si, the Lord will surpass your dreams & aspirations for her...

Am I on the right track by assuming that some oversabi Moremi/Town babes gave you this appellation & you decided to take the power to demean out of such hurtful words by adopting it, Like African Americans & the word n.igger?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by silverchi: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Good day House

I went for my appointment today in oakbend and was informed that the price for epidural will be increased from 850 to 1,400 by april 1st

I tout to inform preggys who plan 2 pay after childbirth...I guess its wiser 2 pay now

Bt as for me, Im still considering if I can swallow d pain...though its my ist

lizzy232:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by osat82(f): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Good morning everyone

I am due in June heading to Houston,I want to book my flight with BA and it amounted to $1395,however each time I try to pay online with my card it doesn't go,then I call my bank(Stanbic)and they said the limit is $1000,i tried GTB and first bank and the said the same thing,please does anyone have any idea/info on how i can pay for this flight plsssss.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2016
nefertitiram:

You knw... they did this thing to my brother when we were teenagers, and d worst thing is dat he was set up by someone in the neighbourhood, his mum used to sell corn byz d roadside.
l

chai!

that's basically her story line, she went to the market, one guy met her and another joined him talking about someone that can cure any kind of disease that they know. that she followed cos of chest ache she has had for years. when they met the 'baba' he told her her destiny had been stolen and that's why she can't go beyond being a maid and helper and saying sorry for the rest of her life, and that it would lead to her death in a few weeks.that he told her a few things that had happened to her in the last few weeks shocked

long and short he said she needs to bring all her money( hence the N41k on wednesday). but even after giving them they kept calling that for a full cleansing she needs to give them something more that belongs to her boss. So Friday night when my husband took me out for dinner with our LO, she searched based on their directions and found the Dollars and gave them to the guys at 10pm.

all the other parts of her story including pouring sand into a mallam's hand to conclude the ritual have been confirmed. My husband believes we should forgive and forget that she's a victim, just send her away and thank God it wasn't worse but my heart is still heavy, I know wetin that money for do for me and I still can't fathom someone falling for the whole trick.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2016
chikos:
Una put jazz for this thread .see person go wake up in the morning and start updatingg and read instead of preparing for work.

No be small thing oh! 1am here and I'm reading and typing. e fit be this jazz them use uproot my money oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2016
osat82:
Good morning everyone

I am due in June heading to Houston,I want to book my flight with BA and it amounted to $1395,however each time I try to pay online with my card it doesn't go,then I call my bank(Stanbic)and they said the limit is $1000,i tried GTB and first bank and the said the same thing,please does anyone have any idea/info on how i can pay for this flight plsssss.

is there no option to pay in Naira? you can try calling their office or go there yourself and they'll give you options.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2016
silverchi:
Good day House

I went for my appointment today in oakbend and was informed that the price for epidural will be increased from 850 to 1,400 by april 1st

I tout to inform preggys who plan 2 pay after childbirth...I guess its wiser 2 pay now

Bt as for me, Im still considering if I can swallow d pain...though its my ist

E be like say we go gather do solidarity for this people o, warisdis

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

chai!

that's basically her story line, she went to the market, one guy met her and another joined him talking about someone that can cure any kind of disease that they know. that she followed cos of chest ache she has had for years. when they met the 'baba' he told her her destiny had been stolen and that's why she can't go beyond being a maid and helper and saying sorry for the rest of her life, and that it would lead to her death in a few weeks.that he told her a few things that had happened to her in the last few weeks shocked

long and short he said she needs to bring all her money( hence the N41k on wednesday). but even after giving them they kept calling that for a full cleansing she needs to give them something more that belongs to her boss. So Friday night when my husband took me out for dinner with our LO, she searched based on their directions and found the Dollars and gave them to the guys at 10pm.

all the other parts of her story including pouring sand into a mallam's hand to conclude the ritual have been confirmed. My husband believes we should forgive and forget that she's a victim, just send her away and thank God it wasn't worse but my heart is still heavy, I know wetin that money for do for me and I still can't fathom someone falling for the whole trick.

May God continue to protect us.....i can imagine hiw u are feeling. There's one thing that elders use to say " bi eyi o se, ta lo mo eyi to ma se' if this one dint happen, who knows wat else would have happened? Can be even be life threatening.
May God replenish you in multiple folds (Amen) e hugs
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Bisoye82: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2016
osat82:
Good morning everyone

Call BA customer care line to book and pay at Gtbank.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2016
omodadi:

May God continue to protect us.....i can imagine hiw u are feeling. There's one thing that elders use to say " bi eyi o se, ta lo mo eyi to ma se' if this one dint happen, who knows wat else would have happened? Can be even be life threatening.
May God replenish you in multiple folds (Amen) e hugs

True.. Amen!! thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Iwanawana: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2016
osat82:
Good morning everyone

Make the booking, put it on hold and go to thier office at the airport or in town and make the payment.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Yetunde congrats o! U be strong woman o! After dropping u rub make up enter NL immedately! Darriszit.

Biollar o! I wan be like u o! The go to Lady cheesy

FTM nnuoooooo o! Welcam back
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2016
passionantchica:
Wow! 9.9lbs is really big. Well done.
I wonder why you weren't given a mastectomy instead of getting a year...

All the same...Thank God for His miracles!!!

Super congrats to you. God bless you and your little one.

[aquote author=Ye2ndearisto post=43990410]To God be the glory had my little princess today 21st of March with Dr Fagbohun . Came in for induction last night because I was already 39weeks+but was fixed in the drip by 8am 21st March by 11am I was fully dilated to 9cm , and then I started to push and push . Thank God for God baby was super big , got a tear and baby came out without breathing but was resuscitated and she weighed 9.9lbs. It was a vaginal birth and God really assisted Dr F, to avoid stories of C section that hurts. We are all doing well now.hossana to God

Chimooooo
Abasi mbok
Mastectomy..... shocked
Oh Lawd...... U wan comot ha bress because her baby is big shocked

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Yetunde congrats o! U be strong woman o! After dropping u rub make up enter NL immedately! Darriszit.

Biollar o! I wan be like u o! The go to Lady cheesy

FTM nnuoooooo o! Welcam back

Sugar periperi... Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by osat82(f): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
@Iwanawana,TheLeakyTribe,Bisoye82

its not just taking me straight to pay by card, i called their customer care yday and they were giving me a higher quote,but i will call them again or go to their office.thank u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by feddy27: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
firsttymum:

Chimooooo
Abasi mbok
Mastectomy..... shocked
Oh Lawd...... U wan comot ha bress because her baby is big shocked

my sister, i was confused too and tot i didn't read well...lol

meanwhile, welcome back smiley trust you are doin great

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Ye2ndearisto:
To God be the glory had my little princess today 21st of March with Dr Fagbohun . Came in for induction last night because I was already 39weeks+but was fixed in the drip by 8am 21st March by 11am I was fully dilated to 9cm , and then I started to push and push . Thank God for God baby was super big , got a tear and baby came out without breathing but was resuscitated and she weighed 9.9lbs. It was a vaginal birth and God really assisted Dr F, to avoid stories of C section that hurts. We are all doing well now.hossana to God
congratulations darling
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Ye2ndearisto:

Wow congrats
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by feddy27: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2016
congrats ye2ndearisto. God be praised

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (401)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.