Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (855282 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
biollar1:

Yes Pm me for more info

Okay, expect our plenty pms
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ify4charm: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
cutie333:
dear iphie26 please northside has like 3 branches like forsyth and atlanta. do they all use same ac details.
pls i need to speak with you. you can send me a mail on uchevee@gmail.com. please i would really appreciate it

Be nice, she has dropped the number at least call the number first and find out. Your results could also be shared.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
nefertitiram:

Mine was 10.3 pounds, I didnt even bother to push

Wow grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by niche70: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
cutie333:
@ mohammad 2016 send me your email so i can send you a sample of the intent letter and their response.
when i wrote mine they responded the next day.
regards.

Pls , I also need it too. Hope am not asking for too much.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
So I discovered this evening that agents are usur format. Saw a correspondence between a mama that's wants to birth in the us and the agent.
Get this. She'll book doctor's appointment, get correspondence and prepare budget sheet for the mama for a small fee of 800 usd or 1,500usd for family application.
Allah! People have money to waste o! I'm just dumb founded at how lazy people can decide to be. I can't imagine dashing somebody nothing less then N160k for can do myself.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ayanuke: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
osat82:
Good morning everyone

I am due in June heading to Houston,I want to book my flight with BA and it amounted to $1395,however each time I try to pay online with my card it doesn't go,then I call my bank(Stanbic)and they said the limit is $1000,i tried GTB and first bank and the said the same thing,please does anyone have any idea/info on how i can pay for this flight plsssss.

You can pay via GTBank Internet banking platform. Good Luck
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
So I discovered this evening that agents are usur format. Saw a correspondence between a mama that's wants to birth in the us and the agent.
Get this. She'll book doctor's appointment, get correspondence and prepare budget sheet for the mama for a small fee of 800 usd or 1,500usd for family application.
Allah! People have money to waste o! I'm just dumb founded at how lazy people can decide to be. I can't imagine dashing somebody nothing less then N160k for can do myself.
Actually, some people don't even know they can do all this by themselves, the first time I wanted to apply for visa, I actually called an agent for it and the kyn money this agent mentioned eh made me to immediately log into US embassy website and started reading and doing everything myself.
My friend recently told me she's coming to Abuja so she can fill the form and book appointment with her agent undecided I had to advise her against using an agent and doing it herself.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Seen and Replied

tonjub:
I've done that. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lmao! Received 6 already cheesy

omodadi:

Okay, expect our plenty pms
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Yes, I have heard of Sarasota, it is cheap, sounded nice but my Aunty that wanted to use it couldn't find reasonable cheap accommodation.

anonymousmum:

Hello Varvara..welcome back! I don't think anyone has heard of this new hospital that you mentioned.

As far as I know MIHS does not take international clients anymore.

You can look for other hospitals in Houston that will not be as hot as Phoenix..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kemmytino(f): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
cutie333:
dear iphie26 please northside has like 3 branches like forsyth and atlanta. do they all use same ac details.
pls i need to speak with you. you can send me a mail on uchevee@gmail.com. please i would really appreciate it

Cutie333: iphie does not work for northside o, so she won't av dt info. So beta call ur own branch of northside to find out if dy all use same aact.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anonymousmum: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

the truth is that people don't know how to do things themselves. People do not want to read, research, etc. They would rather pay someone to do the work for them. That is how we are as a people. Common Form DS 160 people will use agent, talk less of the complete birthing journey with plenty activities, PTA hunt, international calls to make to oyinbo people who no dey hear our accent, correspondence to secure, budget sheet, selection of doctor, accommodation, etc etc

I have directed so many people to this thread but no, they would rather ask me questions as they get to each stage of the waka (hospital, BC, passport, baby ticket smh)

Agents will always thrive. If she can afford to pay someone to read the whole 3 threads (going to Part 4 sef) then no wahala.

For us that are "oversabi" let us keep reading grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sorry Madam,

It may be random. These people have some level of 'jazz'

It happened to my uncle in the late 80s, they kept him for weeks and he was sneaking into town to withdraw. My Mum in 2003 or so, she went around the whole area borrowing money before her eyes cleared. Also happened to the maids of two of my friends on the island, one was left to sleep on the beach overnight.

TheLeakyTribe:

hmmmm, I've looked at that angle oh. except it's a family member that set it up, I keep a very closed circle. just me, my husband and our child, no one comes to stay for long visits and even the short visits are few and far between. When I travel it's the day I'm leaving that I inform family members and close friends.

the only place I talked about my search for dollars was on this forum which I believe is faceless abi anybody don code me for here? (speak now oh lol). As much as I took care of the girl our gist no dey pass wetin she do that day, errands I sent her on and her plans for her future. I never told her where I was going but she knew i was travelling. (this help thing sef it was the pressure of this pregnancy and taking care of LO that led me to it, I haven't had one since I got married.)

so who knew precise plans, doctor in naija, banks where I hustled PTA and Form A and maybe the airline but my ticket was bought online. God help me sha cos to trust anybody go hard now, once I get back na to face my work by myself, no help again.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kemmytino(f): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Iphie26:

My dear Atlanta is even like 30mins drive from where I ll be staying. My SIL told me the traffic in Atlanta is not funny. Anyone with a firsthand experience about the location of Northside?

D traffic around northside is something else, bt u no get choice na. That's Y I had to change hosp cos I usually av very very short labor time. Bt dn, Oluwa is on ur side so no worry, ur labor will come off peak hours
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
*covers face* I once paid an agent in 2011 and was denied. Tried with hubby,son and myself and we were granted.

Infact ehn, while filling it all in, I started rolling my eyes as per some info the agent filled that I couldn't rem,decided to kuku Ma call him to clarify,he told me he upgraded my status to Married when I wasn't. I was extremely 'overgasted and flabberwhelmed' but I was happy I asked to clarify o cos the VO asked :

Ma'am you were here in 2011, said u were married and your husband was into shipping....

Me: Yes but we are divorced .

If I hadn't asked the agent nko?

I for dey look like Lukman.

LadyGuinivere:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
It's lack of information for a lot of people. When my area 'aburo' told me he packaged US visa for a family of 5 for a fee of #1.2m, I being wan become travel agent too oooh, seriously!

LadyGuinivere:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
silverchi:

Na wa for this oakbend ple,...dey remind of dat guy dat said "i dont want 2 say smtin nw & my Oga at d top will say another" grin

My Doc receptionist told me to abt the increase for epidural to $1,400 by April Ist ...Today I called the anesthesiology office call center no...she said she has not heard of the plans 2 increase.

Chai...is it dat call center agents are not updated abi she wan play me?

Anyways if I pay now & don't use it, I ll get a refund.

Also for oakbend hospital that does nt accept wire transfer I was sending money gram 2 my brother

For every $1K withdrawal he will pay the doc and be sending me the reciepts...na so I pay my 6k bill

Bt the doc also gave me one no sha wen I was in Nig 2 wire transfer 2 one lady den she ll pay the hospital for me, dat was wen I was disturbing him 4 wire transfer acct.
Bt I guess the lady sef go get her cot in it...seems like her biz...but I wonder if its a personal or corporate acct
Hmmmmm form A works o

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
But why can't these agents be truthful? They always fill rubbish information for people...mstchew

biollar1:

*covers face* I once paid an agent in 2011 and was denied. Tried with hubby,son and myself and we were granted.

Infact ehn, while filling it all in, I started rolling my eyes as per some info the agent filled that I couldn't rem,decided to kuku Ma call him to clarify, was shocked when he told me he upgraded my status to Married. I was extremely 'overgasted and flabberwhelmed' but I was happy I asked o cos the VO asked :

Ma'am you were here in 2011, said u were married and your husband was into shipping....

Me: Yes but we are divorced .

If I hadn't asked the agent nko?

I for dey look like Lukman.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
niche70:

Pls , I also need it too. Hope am not asking for too much.

read like 5 pages away.... Someone posted it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is to announce that I'm receiving payments to help u read through the thread.

So no need to stress yourselves....

I can also help u push out ur baby if it's too stressful for you.

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Heheheheheehheehehe my ribs ooooo! cheesy chai I don miss ur humor dem o!!!

firsttymum:
This is to announce that I'm receiving payments to help u read through the thread.

So no need to stress yourselves....

I can also help u push out ur baby if it's too stressful for you.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
You needed to have seen the look my hubby gave me when VO popped the status question dear cheesy

happytbaby:

But why can't these agents be truthful? They always fill rubbish information for people...mstchew

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
happytbaby:
It's lack of information for a lot of people. When my area 'aburo' told me he packaged US visa for a family of 5 for a fee of #1.2m, I being wan become travel agent too oooh, seriously!

1.2m?! Warram I warying for?!
FTM I go de hepp u keep the cash na. U too busy now cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dialinn: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
biollar1:

grin......the 7th one has just been sent. Please respond. cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by niche70: 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Aalloo everyone,

Has anyone used or booked United Airlines recently? I have been trying to reach them (Nigerian's office) to no avail. Or are there other straight flight alternatives to Houston?

Pls help me out.
Ejoo! Biko!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2016
happytbaby:

Sorry Madam,

Thanks a lot.

lol @ madam. small girl like me.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by harrysmith073(m): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2016
cutie333:
@mohammad 2016 pls check your email
i have sent you the sample and their response.

@cutie333
Good evening, Sorry 4 disturbing.
Please i will also need sample of d email & responds from embassy..here is my email: xxxxxxx
Thanks & God bless U.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2016
1.2m okokobioko shocked shocked
Just to research?

Justwise
Maybe we should register agency oh!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2016
biollar1:

I tell you ! No worries sha, they will thank you later and mention u here
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2016
modath:

Afraid catch me when i saw it too, wanted to ask if it's single or double mastectomy sef, & if oga go happy if no cancerous cell is found & the double delight (pun intended ) just waka .. gringrin

& thanks for the vote of confidence.... wink

Comment on the thread. I have spotted you

She nor dey lemme rest, not even here only, she's always on my case... she nor loyal rara.. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by CassyO: 1:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Hello House please I urgently need an accommodation in Dallas can anyone help me out with this. Am due in May and I have been staying with a friend but I have to get my own place kindly send me a contact ASAP. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by CassyO: 1:42am On Mar 23, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Hello House please I urgently need an accommodation in Dallas can anyone help me out with this. Am due in May and I have been staying with a friend but I have to get my own place kindly send me a contact ASAP. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (401)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56