Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (853464 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by lizzy232: 2:39am On Mar 23, 2016
greatie:

This is a nice deal but i dint get it when i checked it out.
Pls mamas and papas pls help me out on this ticket thingy.

Try WAKANOW, they have offices everywhere, had the same issue myself so i just worked into their office and bought mine it didnt take up to 5mins, will be heading to houston 3rd week of april

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Varvara: 4:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Thank you very much for that information. From the last parts of that forum I have discovered that Houston is very hard POE. Everybody faced there with problems and second inspection

anonymousmum:

Hello Varvara..welcome back! I don't think anyone has heard of this new hospital that you mentioned.

As far as I know MIHS does not take international clients anymore.

You can look for other hospitals in Houston that will not be as hot as Phoenix..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Varvara: 5:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Oh really? So nice cheesy
It was me, thats right. I'm so glad to find you. Where did you deliver last time? When is your next DUE?

I have send already mail in Sarasota to clarify fees for doctor and pediatritian. If they don't answer, I will call them this Friday.The difference in hours doesn't allow me to call early this week.

What another delivery options do you have?

On the one hand, I'm happy that MIHS doesn't accept anymore international patients, it means that I don't need to come back there shocked
Totally desert!

vcole:
hello Varvara! i remember you from pt 1. how you told the VO when he was probing during your interview that us citizenship was one of your reasons for travelling cheesy
We arrived the states on d same day back in 2014 and had our babies about the same time although i wasn't in Phoenix. Congrats on your new baby! i pray you have a smooth and safe pregnancy and delivery.
Unfortunately mihs stopped taking international patients. I looked at the sarasota package, not bad. maybe check for doctors first and compare prices?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ChyGucci: 5:07am On Mar 23, 2016
cutie333:
@ mohammad 2016 send me your email so i can send you a sample of the intent letter and their response.
when i wrote mine they responded the next day.
regards.
Hey dear! Top of the morning.?please wouldn't mind you sending the change of intent letter( template) for me. Omaobidegwu@ gmail. Com.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Varvara: 5:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Hi!
I paid 1000 dollars in Extended Stay per month and it was disgusting and smelly. I really don'y understand for what I paid. And I have checked rent house in sarasota right now. There are a lot of options with swimming pool with the same price per month. So I hope we can deal with that.

happytbaby:
Yes, I have heard of Sarasota, it is cheap, sounded nice but my Aunty that wanted to use it couldn't find reasonable cheap accommodation.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 6:01am On Mar 23, 2016
ebonychic18:
Mo!! sad sad grin grin i fall into both categories o

Issokay, God is "washing" all of you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cindermum: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2016
Good Morning ppl,

Please does anyone have an idea about apartments in Chicago? I actually wanted to stay at intown suites for a period of 10weeks but the reviews I saw online are really bad and cannot waste $1,360 monthly for a crappy plc.

Thank you.‎

P.S

I mailed a lot of property companies and most of them said that the least they can give out is 3mnths and all unfurnished. ‎
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mohammad2016: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Dear All brothers and sister,
For any one need to rent apartment you can use below website, It's very helpful, you can put your area, amount range and he will check for you and provide every thing

www.airbnb.com

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mohammad2016: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Could you please help me about the processing time for birth certificate and passport for the new baby in Richmond?
I did google search and found Rush passport has expedite service for 1 day passport delivery with total amount 450$, any triedd them or have idea about how to get the birth certificate + passport with fast processing time, and for the ccost never mind how much will be

Thanks in advance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2016
salsera:
1.2m okokobioko shocked shocked
Just to research?

Justwise
Maybe we should register agency oh!

lol..make me an offer..., received many in the past but couldn't trust individuals involved after reading their posts here.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by feddy27: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2016
mohammad2016:
Could you please help me about the processing time for birth certificate and passport for the new baby in Richmond?
I did google search and found Rush passport has expedite service for 1 day passport delivery with total amount 450$, any triedd them or have idea about how to get the birth certificate + passport with fast processing time, and for the ccost never mind how much will be

Thanks in advance

Type "Tvegas" in the search bar. Go thru his post, you will find detailed explanation on how to process BC and passport.

Meanwhile, take time and read thru this thread!!!!!!! all your questions have their answers embedded in the thread

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2016
mohammad2016:

Thanks in advance

Many mums have processed baby's documents in Richmond, you can check details through the search botton or go to the first part of the thread, learnt it's detailed there.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Iphie26: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2016
kemmytino:

D traffic around northside is something else, bt u no get choice na. That's Y I had to change hosp cos I usually av very very short labor time. Bt dn, Oluwa is on ur side so no worry, ur labor will come off peak hours

Na waa ooo. Anyways mine is a a CS so it will be scheduled but my doctor's office is also in sandy spring so going for appointments na trouble.
Thanks dear.

@Ify4charm u never drop? how's ur journey going so far? Any news for Atl bound mamas? do take care.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ChicMalkia: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2016
Lmao at "I didn't even bother to push"... Lolzzz...so what did you tell the doctor?..." Dude its gonna be a long night if i push so just tear me open and bring this princess out"....lolzzz

nefertitiram:

Mine was 10.3 pounds, I didnt even bother to push

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cutie333: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2016
@harrysmith073 pls check your mail. i have sent it
regards.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anonymousmum: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Varvara:
Thank you very much for that information. From the last parts of that forum I have discovered that Houston is very hard POE. Everybody faced there with problems and second inspection

Not everyone has problems at Houston POE.

Plus you have had your first baby, and paid all your bills the first time so I don't see what issues you have.

Or you can take a flight elsewhere and take local flight to Houston.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cutie333: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2016
@chygucci pls check ur mail.sent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Popri(f): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2016
mohammad2016:

Thanks in advance

Hi Mohammed, pls endeavour to use the search option or search through Google to get detailed info by selfless individuals here
My post is not to encourage laziness in any way
Read read read, you will get priceless info on this thread free of charge
God bless justwise for starting this thread, God bless y'al here
One love!

Find answers all your questions here Moh smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/tvegas/posts/20

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2016
ChicMalkia:
Lmao at "I didn't even bother to push"... Lolzzz...so what did you tell the doctor?..." Dude its gonna be a long night if i push so just tear me open and bring this princess out"....lolzzz

that cracked me up.

i was actually a cs candidate already. doc was hoping for a miraculous vbac but one day i got to the hosp for anc at 36 weeks and doc went "it's a jumbo sized baby in there. Let's just plan a birthday" and brought out a calendar to choose the date

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Popri(f): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Ye2ndearisto, congratulations!!!
It can only be God o
I know how uneasy it was with my 7lbs baby
May God grant you strength and bless your LO
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by twizzie: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Been a while I commented though I usually pop in to read and keep myself updated(even though I have no intentions of having another baby..lol)

For people that use agents, not everyone has the time to read up like we do here...I remember begging my cuz just to read Nairaland when she wanted to go for hers..I even offered to help in my way, but she still went ahead to pay D***x* even when everyone knows she comes here for info... For some, it's just pure laziness...
It's their hustle and oyinbo them dey build career on top this thing, so Lady G, abeg leave them...Their money to spend...My own is just that use correct agents..Not all these useless guys that cook up stories when filling your forms.. I once used an agent but my husband insisted we get a copy of d form he filled even though we filled the form together. Just highlight all, copy and paste on Ms word.

I remember you Vavarah...You aren't Nigerian..Indian or Asian... You stayed in Intown abi whats the name of that lodge again...Mamas that stayed there complained how you used to snub them then even though people really helped you on this blog...
Y'all be coming to Nairaland for info, y'all don't give back and y'all come back expecting more info when y'all need more...Kontinu.

Congrats to all mamas and papas...sleepless nights ti take over. hehehe...

The leaky tribe, so sorry ehn, God will replenish your purse...My kid sister once fell for these people..The poor girl had just N150 with her as T.fare and they collected it with her Nokia 1100 phone, plus her BOWEN id card..(Wetin dem wan take that one do) They now told the poor girl to be praying as she was walking.. Na so she walked from secretariat Alausa to Ojodu o.. Good thing you reported to the police already..She should be used as bait for them later on but we know our Naija Force..Very pathetic..

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Popri(f): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2016
nefertitiram:

that cracked me up.

i was actually a cs candidate already. doc was hoping for a miraculous vbac but one day i got to the hosp for anc at 36 weeks and doc went "it's a jumbo sized baby in there. Let's just plan a birthday" and brought out a calendar to choose the date

Thank God for that decision Nef
That's why il always choose the U.S. birth option
No time for trial and error
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2016
justwise:

lol..make me an offer..., received many in the past but couldn't trust individuals involved after reading their posts here.

Bros JW!

I C U

But sincerely, you go hammer with all the knowledge u have seeing that people want to be spoonfed. So spoon feed them and get paid! You should consider it o! Think of Banana island! Think of Range rover e-vogue! money no go fall from heaven o! Sha remember me in your mansion. Make I come pose inside take picture too

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Varvara: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Hi!
It's not about me.
I'm russian staying in Malaysia. I did all feedback that I could do 1,5 year ago.
Even I was bringing medicine to unknown Nigerian given birth woman in MIHS.

I am still in contact with that 2 girls.

twizzie:
Been a while I commented though I usually pop in to read and keep myself updated(even though I have no intentions of having another baby..lol)

For people that use agents, not everyone has the time to read up like we do here...I remember begging my cuz just to read Nairaland when she wanted to go for hers..I even offered to help in my way, but she still went ahead to pay D***x* even when everyone knows she comes here for info... For some, it's just pure laziness...
It's their hustle and oyinbo them dey build career on top this thing, so Lady G, abeg leave them...Their money to spend...My own is just that use correct agents..Not all these useless guys that cook up stories when filling your forms.. I once used an agent but my husband insisted we get a copy of d form he filled even though we filled the form together. Just highlight all, copy and paste on Ms word.

I remember you Vavarah...You aren't Nigerian..Indian or Asian... You stayed in Intown abi whats the name of that lodge again...Mamas that stayed there complained how you used to snub them then even though people really helped you on this blog...
Y'all be coming to Nairaland for info, y'all don't give back and y'all come back expecting more info when y'all need more...Kontinu.

The leaky tribe, so sorry ehn, God will replenish your purse...My kid sister once fell for these people..The poor girl had just N150 with her as T.fare and they collected it with her Nokia 1100 phone, plus her BOWEN id card..(Wetin dem wan take that one do) They now told the poor girl to be praying as she was walking.. Na so she walked from secretariat Alausa to Ojodu o.. Good thing you reported to the police already..She should be used as bait for them later on but we know our Naija Force..Very pathetic..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Varvara:
Hi!
It's not about me.
I'm russian staying in Malaysia. I did all feedback that I could do 1,5 year ago.

I remember varvara. she gave feedback about her visa hustles (i think she was on admin review with her hubby). @twizzie, she even try pass many 9ja people sef! cut her small slack na

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2016
lizzy232:

Try WAKANOW, they have offices everywhere, had the same issue myself so i just worked into their office and bought mine it didnt take up to 5mins, will be heading to houston 3rd week of april

As long as you don't have to make any changes or add baby ticket. Then you will see their true colours

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Varvara: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2016
You cannot imagine smiley They gave visa to my husband, when we had bought tickets for me and newborn to come back home. So it was senseless. Then it was expired after one year and we applied again. There was one more round of administrative processing around 5 months and then he got visa for 3 years. And then I get pregnant. In that time we'll flight together. Lucky we are cheesy

And thank you for support!

nefertitiram:

I remember varvara. she gave feedback about her visa hustles (i think she was on admin review with her hubby). @twizzie, she even try pass many 9ja people sef! cut her small slack na

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by harrysmith073(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2016
cutie333:
@harrysmith073 pls check your mail. i have sent it
regards.

@cutie333:
Thanks av seen it & God bless U..!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by prolify: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
zaraman:
to all

for those seeking PTA.please go to stanbic ibtc head office in VI.

they sell only for those travelling on that day and the next day.

go early pls.

100percent you will get it.You have to open an account with them,either savings or current.

As @ today I heard stanbic is selling just 1000 dollars,hopefully it's just for today and the queue is massive aswell. sad
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by vcole: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yea she did and was so straight forward from the start and kept the thread updated then with her visa app, mihs contact and accomodation ish when she got to phoenix.
I think we should also understand that nairaland is an online forum and some people do better at virtual conversation and not so great at face-to-face and that shouldn't be held against them. One person's shy or private attitude may be read as snobbish and another's friendly attitude as over-bearing. so pls cut people some slack and allow them be themselves.
This agent thing reminds me of someone who used an agent to apply for a visa to give birth in the US and went for the interview and the letter her agent gave her was for a conference in Singapore. HAhahahahahahahahah!!!! cheesy
So,@ insisting on seeing and filling your forms was just right.
I understand some persons are too busy to do visa apps themselves or for some other reason(s) prefer to use an agent. there's no harm in that as long as you use a reputable one and you take the pains to ensure every document runs by you first and you scrutinize them.
nefertitiram:

Varvara:
Hi!
It's not about me.
twizzie:

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Varvara:
You cannot imagine smiley They gave visa to my husband, when we had bought tickets for me and newborn to come back home. So it was senseless. Then it was expired after one year and we applied again. There was one more round of administrative processing around 5 months and then he got visa for 3 years. And then I get pregnant. In that time we'll flight together. Lucky we are cheesy

And thank you for support!

Yes yes, you are very lucky. Am happy for you! Goodluck with Sarasota, and please update us if it's cost effective.

Good to have u back

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by vcole: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
I was in El paso. I am not embarking on another birth journey yet oh! Lol @desert it was a very pocket-friendly desert i suppose.
Varvara:
Oh really? So nice cheesy
It was me, thats right. I'm so glad to find you. Where did you deliver last time? When is your next DUE?

I have send already mail in Sarasota to clarify fees for doctor and pediatritian. If they don't answer, I will call them this Friday.The difference in hours doesn't allow me to call early this week.

What another delivery options do you have?

On the one hand, I'm happy that MIHS doesn't accept anymore international patients, it means that I don't need to come back there shocked
Totally desert!

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.