Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,335 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1549504 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
mojisolani:
Thank you justwise, my yearly income is 980.

1.How much is your profit from that amount?

2. Are you running the business alone?

3. Do you have other source of income?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Isoken2000:
not 2016 tax clearance but it was issued Dec 1st 2016. it has 2013,2014,2015 on it.

You need 2016 tax certificate and not previous years
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
jagun009:
Hello @Justwise and other gurus,

I have just been refused and here is refusal attached letter, pls advise me on what I can do.

I notice the ECO made a mistake of the company's name where I work for another one which seem a bit the same.

Please advise me.

1.Can you list those documents you submitted for the visa application?

2. How much do you earn monthly?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Captgb:
Please house... Any advice will be welcome as this wait is killing me because on UK immigration website m they wrote there that EEA Family Permit will take 15working days and I have submitted this application since the 13th of December and I received a message d following week that my application is not straight forward and since then we've not heard from them again. We have tried mailing them but no response. Please can anyone advise or is the Brexit thingy affecting EEA FP already?

I doubt the delay got anything to do with Brexit, i guess they are still trying to verify documents you submitted or other issues that are not clear in your application.

Any previous immigration issue?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
justwise:

1.Can you list those documents you submitted for the visa application?

2. How much do you earn monthly?

Thanks for responding @justwise,

I submitted

1) Employment letter
2)Introduction letter
3) Leave letter
4) Pay slips that cover 6 months
5) Bank statement for 6 months
6) Travel Itinerary
7) Marriage certificate and pictures
8 ) I included my landed documents and rent receipts of the money i received from it
9) Covering letter that explained other funds in details
10) Previous refusal declaration
11) Hotel reservation for 7 days

I earn #200,000 after tax. I notice my passport was not stamped despite being refused.

That's all i submitted, pls respond. Thanks and Stay blessed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thank you justwise, I am running the business alone
My profit is the salary am paying myself to my personal account of 120k every month
I receive money from family and friends as well 20k every month
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Captgb: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

I doubt the delay got anything to do with Brexit, i guess they are still trying to verify documents you submitted or other issues that are not clear in your application.

Any previous immigration issue?

Thank you Mr Justwise.... Yes I stated everything on the form about my past immigrantion history thou I have been to the uk b4 and overstayed in 2008. But before we put inn this application we contact a lawyer n made us understand that my previous immigration history will not count just because is settlement visa I am applying for. And I came back to Nigeria in 2011. Please will this count
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:08am On Feb 02, 2017
@Justwise @Frontpagelawyer

Please how much is 6 months UK visit visa in Naira.. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2017
jagun009:

Thanks for responding @justwise,

I submitted

1) Employment letter
2)Introduction letter
3) Leave letter
4) Pay slips that cover 6 months
5) Bank statement for 6 months
6) Travel Itinerary
7) Marriage certificate and pictures
8 ) I included my landed documents and rent receipts of the money i received from it
9) Covering letter that explained other funds in details
10) Previous refusal declaration
11) Hotel reservation for 7 days

I earn #200,000 after tax. I notice my passport was not stamped despite being refused.

That's all i submitted, pls respond. Thanks and Stay blessed

The problem here is not your documents or how much you earn, the ECO was unable to verify the company you work for, will you be able to proof that you work for that company or that the company actual exist?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2017
mojisolani:
Thank you justwise, I am running the business alone
My profit is the salary am paying myself to my personal account of 120k every month
I receive money from family and friends as well 20k every month

You can't pay yourself a salary when its one man business, you really can not use that as a standard salary.

what is your breakdown of the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Captgb:

Thank you Mr Justwise.... Yes I stated everything on the form about my past immigrantion history thou I have been to the uk b4 and overstayed in 2008. But before we put inn this application we contact a lawyer n made us understand that my previous immigration history will not count just because is settlement visa I am applying for. And I came back to Nigeria in 2011. Please will this count

will reply you later today
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2017
justwise:

The problem here is not your documents or how much you earn, the ECO was unable to verify the company you work for, will you be able to proof that you work for that company or that the company actual exist?

The company website was down during my visa submission, Yes, I can proof the company exist but what can I do to proof it exists?

I hope to read from you as to reapply in a timely manner.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2017
jagun009:

The company website was down during my visa submission, Yes, I can proof the company exist but what can I do to proof it exists?

Thanks

Does your statement of account reflects that you receive your salary directly from the companys account? Or do you receive cash payment?

let your employer write them a letter and also attach some company's documents such as CAC / tax cert.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2017
askari01:

Does your statement of account reflects that you receive your salary directly from the companys account? Or do you receive cash payment?

let your employer write them a letter and also attach some company's documents such as CAC / tax cert.

Thanks for responding @askari01 Yes, it reflects salary direct from company. BHC even called my bank to verify.

Okay, I will do that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Thank you justwise, my invitee would be taking care of my accommodation and feeding and my budget is 650. For the ticket and PT. You said I can't pay myself when is one man business and that I can't use it as a standard salary,can you please expain more for me on that,because my previous form when asked that monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation,after tax is 70/80. The Eco stated that in support of this you have provided a business registration document,some receipt and UBA bank statement in your name . From the documentation provided I am not able to determine the trading activity or income of the business and I note that the statement does not reflect deposit in line with your stated incom. Furthermore I note that the balance of the account is made up of from a number of large deposit with no indication as to the purpose of these deposit. That was the reason for you refused but as at then I was using my personal account but now I have a business account and I make sure every month money is been pay from my business account to my personal account as my monthly income . Pls expain more better
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mface22: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Justwise..

can you advise or what to do, I came back from the uk last year October with a tourist visa which permit me to stay 6month, I have been to the uk 4 times but this last time i went i over stayed 10 days extra due to the date when my return ticket was booked. I am about return back to the uk with a valid visa on my passport please someone should advise me should i go to the embassy before traveling to know the penalty fine or do you think am going to bed sent back to Nigeria for my recent over staying, i have had 6 month visa and 2 years visa twice which is the last 2 years am about to use to return can someone help me with an advise if am gonna be deported for my over stayed while still having a valid visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by camnewton: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
mface22:
Justwise..

can you advise or what to do, I came back from the uk last year October with a tourist visa which permit me to stay 6month, I have been to the uk 4 times but this last time i went i over stayed 10 days extra due to the date when my return ticket was booked. I am about return back to the uk with a valid visa on my passport please someone should advise me should i go to the embassy before traveling to know the penalty fine or do you think am going to bed sent back to Nigeria for my recent over staying, i have had 6 month visa and 2 years visa twice which is the last 2 years am about to use to return can someone help me with an advise if am gonna be deported for my over stayed while still having a valid visa?

If you have a VALID VISA, you are NOT going to be deported. It is valid.

BUT anything can happen at the airport, for example if you do not successfully answer questions about your immigration history (if they ask you), they can stop you from entering the UK.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:42am On Feb 03, 2017
@Justwise is it a must I have to submit my application with tax clearance,tax receipt?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mface22: 2:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Justwise,

Can you help me or have an idea about the real email address to contact uk embassy or immigration
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nomad26: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2017
Good day everyone,

A friend of mine is planning to visit his girlfriend who is working in the UK for one month. She will provide accommodation while he covers the rest of the travel costs. He works as a freelance IT Developer with different companies (so no payslips or letter of employment). Please what documents can he provide to show proof of return to Nigeria?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2017
seyewest:
@Justwise is it a must I have to submit my application with tax clearance,tax receipt?

Yes if you are running a business and using it as your source of income
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2017
mface22:
Justwise,

Can you help me or have an idea about the real email address to contact uk embassy or immigration

You will get that from the embassy website
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2017
mojisolani:
Thank you justwise, my invitee would be taking care of my accommodation and feeding and my budget is 650. For the ticket and PT. You said I can't pay myself when is one man business and that I can't use it as a standard salary,can you please expain more for me on that,because my previous form when asked that monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation,after tax is 70/80. The Eco stated that in support of this you have provided a business registration document,some receipt and UBA bank statement in your name . From the documentation provided I am not able to determine the trading activity or income of the business and I note that the statement does not reflect deposit in line with your stated incom. Furthermore I note that the balance of the account is made up of from a number of large deposit with no indication as to the purpose of these deposit. That was the reason for you refused but as at then I was using my personal account but now I have a business account and I make sure every month money is been pay from my business account to my personal account as my monthly income . Pls expain more better

Yes as a sole business owner you don't claim to be paying yourself a salary because you are not working for anybody and all the profit from the business is yours, you don't call that salary, its a profit.

Did you submit tax certificate, business account and personal account during your previous application?

Did you deposit large sum of money into your account before the application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2017
jagun009:

Thanks

If the company is registered with Nigerian authority then the website doing down shouldn't stop them from verifying it.

If you work for a company and submit your employment letter, name of the company and contact details that is what they will use to verify it but it appears that they tried to verify it with the details you provided but it failed.

A company that pays you 200K a month shouldn't be difficult to find and verify.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Captgb:

That is not true, your previous immigration recount counts.

When was the last time you visited the UK?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2017
justwise:

If the company is registered with Nigerian authority then the website doing down shouldn't stop them from verifying it.

If you work for a company and submit your employment letter, name of the company and contact details that is what they will use to verify it but it appears that they tried to verify it with the details you provided but it failed.

A company that pays you 200K a month shouldn't be difficult to find and verify.

Okay, what can I do to proof the company exists?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Captgb: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2017
justwise:

That is not true, your previous immigration recount counts.

When was the last time you visited the UK?

Thank you Mr Justwise! I visit uk last in 2008 n came back in 2011. Don't I know how many years ban they gave me because I took them to court back then n I was told that I don't have any ties in the uk so I can't stay so the judge said they just serve me a removal note.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Captgb:

Thank you Mr Justwise! I visit uk last in 2008 n came back in 2011.

Ok that was when you overstayed? For how many weeks/months/ years?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Captgb: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2017
justwise:

Ok that was when you overstayed? For how many weeks/months/ years?

I overstayed for 2yrs
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
Captgb:

I overstayed for 2yrs

That will be an issue, did you explain in your application why you overstayed? Were you asked any question relating to your last visit to the UK and what was your answer?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Captgb: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2017
justwise:

That will be an issue, did you explain in your application why you overstayed? Were you asked any question relating to your last visit to the UK and what was your answer?

On the form nothing of such was asked but on our cover letter note we included everything about my previous immigration history with uk n I read on their website that overstaying doesn't count on settlement visa or EEAFP visa. Please how true is this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2017
jagun009:

Okay, what can I do to proof the company exists?

Give the embassy a verifiable company details , a global company shouldn't be difficult to verify if it exist.

Does it means that your company's website was down globally during the application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (674)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.