Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1532689 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kokoli: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please can someone supply me with the uk abuja address to use for reference letter with respect to visa application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by saintbizero: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
@epotek,@marylanderr, I applied for business visa 6 month, for training and my company is paying for the trip, i presented company bank statement for 6 month, introductory letter from company, and invitation letter from the company i want to visit for training. is this enough for visa approval?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Legend1145(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello guys submitted my visa application today at Ikeja jst wana thank everyone for d support and contribution towards gathering of my documents and so on Thanks guys.
The crowd at Ikeja centre today was much my appointment was 11:30 am I got dere around 12:10 I av to settle(gave d guy #200) security to go in, I finished around 5:30pm. Everything was smooth I can only wish myself good luck at dis tym with God favour.
Once again thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Was so surprised they made decision today and sent me mail for pickup today ... Hope visa is sure and today is 15working days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Teetopic(f): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pls am new here, an aunt is asking me to come over uk to work for her, though she herself doesn't have stay yet but has 2kids she gave birth to over there and she has a good job. I don't know if anyone can be of help with d processing, I don't have d money to process it through agents. Mind you am a fresh graduate with little source of income
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Extremebeau: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello everyone .Please i have a question....when applying for visit visa..how long should the money to be shown as evidence of upkeep be kept in the bank??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Legend1145:
Hello guys submitted my visa application today at Ikeja jst wana thank everyone for d support and contribution towards gathering of my documents and so on Thanks guys.
The crowd at Ikeja centre today was much my appointment was 11:30 am I got dere around 12:10 I av to settle(gave d guy #200) security to go in, I finished around 5:30pm. Everything was smooth I can only wish myself good luck at dis tym with God favour.
Once again thanks guys.
people do use ikeja when I went to Victoria island for mine biometric we are not up to 20 that day....wish u best of luck

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tjpetite: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2018
ofalu047:
Hi, please I would like to confirm if you have gotten any feedback as regards your UK application. I did my biometrics since June 18th and I am yet to receive any message to come pick up my passport. I have also sent an email but they have decided to keep mute after the first acknowledgement. I am currently disturbed as I don't know what else to do, please your response will be highly appreciated. Cheers!

Unfortunately, nothing at the moment. I still had to call them this morning only for them to tell me they have raised another escalation, after the initial escalation, amd guess what, it is going to take another freaking 15 working days.
Jokes on them.
It is not thier fault. Na Nigeria cause am. Anyways l am still hopeful. They also sent me the "Not straightforward mail last week". But two friends got thier within 7-8 days of that kinda mail. Hence why l am hopefully lookong forward to this week.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Legend1145(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Morning guys pls is dere anyway we can track the visa application online. Pls kindly drop d procedures. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mokikeoj: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:

I will be there, when are u flying maybe we can fly together cus am yet to book my ticket
Hi, when will you be there? And is this your first time of going there?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by galazito: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Legend1145:
Once again thanks guys.
Legend... how do you get confirmed fight reservation and what are the documents you submit?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bostin(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Teetopic:
Pls am new here, an aunt is asking me to come over uk to work for her, though she herself doesn't have stay yet but has 2kids she gave birth to over there and she has a good job. I don't know if anyone can be of help with d processing, I don't have d money to process it through agents. Mind you am a fresh graduate with little source of income
Madam your profile pics says you should be under a man by now not to go and Slave in UK for for an illegal immigrant who only looking for a victim to carry her burden.. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Teetopic:

Your aunt is looking for a slave and i hope that the embassy will not allow you to be used as one

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Legend1145(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Have not book my flight yet until visa is out b4 I book. Depend the type of visa u apply for. Mine was family visit. I summit documents such has employment letter, annual leave letter, utilities bill from from where am going in UK, my office help with bank statement and others[q WAuote author=galazito post=70385579]
Legend... how do you get confirmed fight reservation and what are the documents you submit?[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by misschocolate: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
hello, how are you doing? I am planning of going for an educational conference in UK. I'm an Economics student and in year 3. I have been to Kenya before in March.

Please what are the necessary documents do I need to submit along my application. My cousin will be sponsoring me.
I look forward hearing from you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jennyhumphrey(f): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Invite for the conference;
6 months Bank statement from your cousin showing he can sufficiently sponsor you;
Letter of sponsorship from your cousin;
Your own bank statement showing inflow and outflow;
An introduction letter from your school;
School fee receipt;
School id card;
Admission letter;
An evidence to show you have strong social and economic tie to your home country
misschocolate:
hello, how are you doing? I am planning of going for an educational conference in UK. I'm an Economics student and in year 3. I have been to Kenya before in March.

Please what are the necessary documents do I need to submit along my application. My cousin will be sponsoring me.
I look forward hearing from you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Teetopic(f): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bostin:
Madam your profile pics says you should be under a man by now not to go and Slave in UK for for an illegal immigrant who only looking for a victim to carry her burden.. Be wise
The work am being offered is to come help take care of her kids. She's not into dirty deal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Teetopic(f): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
justwise:

Your aunt is looking for a slave and i hope that the embassy will not allow you to be used as on
e
She's not dat kind of person, just to come help her take care of her kids and she will be paying. I was d one dat asked her myself to help me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Teetopic:

She's not dat kind of person, just to come help her take care of her kids and she will be paying. I was d one dat asked her myself to help me

Anybody that wants to take advantage of you will never tell you until you are into it.

Anyway this link answers your question https://www.gov.uk/domestic-workers-in-a-private-household-visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
mokikeoj:

Hi, when will you be there? And is this your first time of going there?

I now booked my ticket for Sep 22.
Yes first time going to the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by saintbizero: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
hello guys,I applied for business visa 6 month, for training and my company is paying for the trip, i presented company bank statement for 6 month, introductory letter from company, and invitation letter from the company i want to visit for training. is this enough for visa approval?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
galazito:

Legend... how do you get confirmed fight reservation and what are the documents you submit?

You do not need any flight reservation for UK visit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iapt: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
ekpotek:

You do not need any flight reservation for UK visit visa

Please tell them ooo...its written even on the UK visa application website... yall dont waste your money ooo...book an hotel and present yourself as you are...if you get refused, its not the end of the world..you still remain you...just work on yourself and reapply at your convinient time instead of forgetting the lie you once told in your previous application...this has made some people lose the opportunity of getting a visa for life even when you are ready to tell the truth, it wont male any difference...so lets be wise, we all are living a better life in Nigeria here compared to some people in the UK i swear...but we dont know because of the pictures we see (remember nobody will post a picture of him suffering in the UK)...BE WISE

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bostin(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Teetopic:

The work am being offered is to come help take care of her kids. She's not into dirty deal
Verbal offer of employment from someone without work permit herself. Even to wash toilet in UK is regulated and you can't wash toilet without work permit not to talk of babysitting. It's a crime to do a paid job in UK without work permit, tell her to get you work permit if not OYO.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tolani4real: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
kokoli:
Please can someone supply me with the uk abuja address to use for reference letter with respect to visa application.

You can use Google for this.

Address: Dangote House; Aguiyi Ironsi Street; Wuse; Abuja; Nigeria
Email: information.abuja@fco.gov.uk
Phone: local: (09) 413.2010; international: +234.9.413.2010
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Extremebeau: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Extremebeau:
Hello everyone .Please i have a question....when applying for visit visa..how long should the money to be shown as evidence of upkeep be kept in the bank??

Pls does anyone have an answer to this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jennyhumphrey(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
There is no requirement for that for visit visas however if you have recent large transfers that are not consistent you would need to explain same in a cover letter.
Extremebeau:
[color=#006600][/color]

Pls does anyone have an answer to this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Extremebeau: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
jennyhumphrey:
There is no requirement for that for visit visas however if you have recent large transfers that are not consistent you would need to explain same in a cover letter.

Okay ..thank u soo much for your response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ofalu047(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=tjpetite post=70381219][/quote]

No response yet bruh, if you are wondering.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Legacy666(f): 4:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Good morning all, @ justwise, ekpotek n all, pls I need clarification on behalf of my friend applying for 6months tourist visa for annual leave in october which will be sponsored by my boyfriend here in Nigeria as a gift, they have been dating for 7months now. She is fully employed but her salary is 70k. Questions are as follows;
1. Does she have to attached pictures and conversations of them as evidence of relationship since they are both in Nigeria
2. He has a closing balance of 1million and fixed deposit of over 50million, will it fly?
3. She ticked single in her marital status while filling the form and entered "partner" on the section of who else is paying for this trip. Pls is she on track cos she already submitted her online form? Or she explain in the cover letter the mistake?
4. How will the sponsorship letter be written since they are both in Nigeria
This are the documents in place;
1. Employment and Introduction letter
2. 6months payslip and bank statement
3. Staff ID, Cover letter and tenancy agreement
4. Hotel reservation
5. Sponsor's Bank statement and investment letter
6. Sponsor's international passport
7.sponsor's utility bill and house documents
Pls access them, thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by solaiphones: 6:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Legacy666:
Good morning all, @ justwise, ekpotek n all, pls I need clarification on behalf of my friend applying for 6months tourist visa for annual leave in october which will be sponsored by my boyfriend here in Nigeria as a gift, they have been dating for 7months now. She is fully employed but her salary is 70k. Questions are as follows;
1. Does she have to attached pictures and conversations of them as evidence of relationship since they are both in Nigeria
2. He has a closing balance of 1million and fixed deposit of over 50million, will it fly?
3. She ticked single in her marital status while filling the form and entered "partner" on the section of who else is paying for this trip. Pls is she on track cos she already submitted her online form? Or she explain in the cover letter the mistake?
4. How will the sponsorship letter be written since they are both in Nigeria
This are the documents in place;
1. Employment and Introduction letter
2. 6months payslip and bank statement
3. Staff ID, Cover letter and tenancy agreement
4. Hotel reservation
5. Sponsor's Bank statement and investment letter
6. Sponsor's international passport
7.sponsor's utility bill and house documents
Pls access them, thanks.
Any evidence of strong social and economic tie to home country

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.