Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1526446 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Phenmeson(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
justwise:

This is misleading information for non immigration visa application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Phenmeson(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
TroublemakerPro:

Thank you very much.
my mom and dad are both citizens with jobs,

As far Dad & Mom are citizens with jobs. I don't see anything to worry about. Let them send you required documents & go to Embassy to apply.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by DrTony1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Legend1145:
I hope it ends well.
But that the mistake that cause me visa refusal dis week. I was denied Uk visa in Jan 2014 and re apply immediately and I was given which I eventually travel and can back in 2momths.
Fast forward to August 17 2918 I did my Biometric and I answered NO to lyk yours question and I pick up yesterday I was denied.
The ECO quote and said I was denied in 2014 with details and reference number, dat becus of that he's refused to grant me visa.

Thank you very much for this reply @legend. Im sorry for your refusal. It must be quite difficult for you

I spotted the mistake of ticking NO to the question: Have you ever been refused a Visa to the UK, on yesterday being 3 days after biometrics, after numerous consultations I decided to withhdraw the application. I signed a withdrawal proforma at TLS. And the said the process will be completed in 48 hrs

Another question I have now is will I still have a problem after the withdrawal process which might be on the 5th working day after biometrics (I used a standard service).

@Justwise please kindly help me out as I cant afford to be banned. Whats the next step I can take too.

Thank in advance house. Bless you all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Agbo2014: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kindly assist, I want to apply for family visa for my family. My wife has a traveled history but I don't have . I'm public servant with N153,000 takes home after tax and others deduction. Presently I have #800, 000 in my salary account, whereas my wife is a bussiness woman having #1million in her account. Although we paying for only transport fees for two adults and an infant (1year old), accommodation and the feeding with be taken care of by my brother in law, who is a UK citizen . We want to leave our 4 Years old child with the grandma to reduce the trip expenses. Please , I need ur advice on the following questions :
1) how do i fill the form for the family?
2) is the amount in the 2 accounts will be sufficient enough for 2 adults and an infant child?
3) what could be total amount for the trip?
3) is advisable to leave the 4 years child out of the trip?
Thanks for your support.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Phenmeson(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Agbo2014:
Kindly assist, I want to apply for family visa for my family. My wife has a traveled history but I don't have . I'm public servant with N153,000 takes home after tax and others deduction. Presently I have #800, 000 in my salary account, whereas my wife is a bussiness woman having #1million in her account. Although we paying for only transport fees for two adults and an infant (1year old), accommodation and the feeding with be taken care of by my brother in law, who is a UK citizen . We want to leave our 4 Years old child with the grandma to reduce the trip expenses. Please , I need ur advice on the following questions :
1) how do will fill the form for the family?
2) is the amount in the 2 accounts will be sufficient enough for 2 adults and an infant child?
3) what could be total amount for the trip?
3) is advisable to leave the 4 years child out of the trip?
Thanks for your support.

With my little knowledge, your Brother-in-law who is a UK citizen needs to have sufficient amount in his account, send you proof of address, payslips.
As per the cost of your trip to UK, using British Airways or Virgin airline, you need about £800 per adult and for your infant less than £400.in total Airline cost wil be about 900k-#1m depending on the month you are traveling. You can use Air Maroc or KLM which are bit cheaper than BA or virgin but your journey time will be over 9hrs.
Lastly you can leave your 4yr child at home because he will be in school.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jarus:

Are you sure? This was what I paid in my 2016 application, but I paid N74k ($207) in my 2018 application.
same here I paid 207dollars as well

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Legend1145:
I hope it ends well.
But that the mistake that cause me visa refusal dis week. I was denied Uk visa in Jan 2014 and re apply immediately and I was given which I eventually travel and can back in 2momths.
Fast forward to August 17 2918 I did my Biometric and I answered NO to lyk yours question and I pick up yesterday I was denied.
The ECO quote and said I was denied in 2014 with details and reference number, dat becus of that he's refused to grant me visa.
im sorry to hear about your refusal bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Greatg0809: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Greatg0809:
Please has someone with a registered account applied with only his/her personal account and got denied pls
. I just want to know if I can use my personal statement of account as I don’t have business account, Can I be denied for this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by folmus: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2018
Greatg0809:
. I just want to know if I can use my personal statement of account as I don’t have business account, Can I be denied for this

Now you are talking! cos I couldn't make out what you meant by 'registered account'. If you are sponsoring yourself, let the ECO know the source of the money in your account if you work on your own in your cover letter.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Innopre983:

Thank you Justwise. Please those you said they gave same reasons/excuses did the ECO considered their excuses or were they banned. I will also explain in the space provided as you said. Also can my brother explain in the letter of invitation addressed to the ECO that we have lost contact for like 12 years now as I am going to state in the space provided. Thanks

You will not be banned because you volunteered the answer before the ECO sees it but because that sort of excuse is far too common you may/may not be refused based on that alone.

Yes your brother can do that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2018
DrTony1:

Thank you very much for this reply @legend. Im sorry for your refusal. It must be quite difficult for you

I spotted the mistake of ticking NO to the question: Have you ever been refused a Visa to the UK, on yesterday being 3 days after biometrics, after numerous consultations I decided to withhdraw the application. I signed a withdrawal proforma at TLS. And the said the process will be completed in 48 hrs

Another question I have now is will I still have a problem after the withdrawal process which might be on the 5th working day after biometrics (I used a standard service).

@Justwise please kindly help me out as I cant afford to be banned. Whats the next step I can take too.

Thank in advance house. Bless you all.

The decision to withdraw your application is a good one because you are looking at possible 10yrs ban.

Complete your next application form truthfully and carefully and withdrawing it will not cause any problem.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Opeyemi007: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2018
Opeyemi007:
@justwine
Good day boss. In my own case, I clicked “No” to have you ever been denied anywhere? This was an honest mistake because I only had 30 minutes to fill the form and we had to submit the same day we got our permit. It’s a tier 5 Visa category. I read the question as have your ever been denied visa to the UK(it’s my first time applying to the UK) But I was denied a US visiting visa in 2016.

I found out 2 days after I had submitted and emailed TLS to that effect, they told me I could either withdraw the application or email the UKVI but they’re not sure it would change anything.

I received a call from the UKVI about 2 days after and we had a phone interview. I explained to the VO that called about the discrepancy when he asked if I had ever been denied visa anywhere. We spoke for about 25 minutes.

I paid for priority but it’s over 3 weeks already. Should I withdraw my application or will my interview be considered as per the mistake I made?

Thanks

The conversation from that call should suffice, particularly if you were the one that actually volunteered the info of your own accord even before you were asked. I wouldn't want to believe you didn't quickly own the interview in this light by taking advantage of the opportunity to quickly put things in the right context....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Opeyemi007: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Innopre983: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=justwise post=71245027]

You will not be banned because you volunteered the answer before the ECO sees it but because that sort of excuse is far too common you may/may not be refused based on that alone.

Yes your brother can do that.[/quote

Ok sir. Please I want to know if the ECO accepted such excuses from those that have given such excuses before or they were refused but not banned. Also can my other step brother I mentioned during the Interview invite me though he is not yet a citizen but he married an EU citizen so he has 5 years visa at the moment in the UK. The one I didn't mention during the interview is already a citizen and has a mortgage.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Innopre983: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
justwise:

Yes your brother can do that.

Ok sir. Please I want to know if the ECO accepted such excuses from those that have given such excuses before or they were refused but not banned. Also can my other step brother I mentioned during the Interview invite me though he is not yet a citizen but he married an EU citizen so he has 5 years visa at the moment in the UK. The one I didn't mention during the interview is already a citizen and has a mortgage. Justwise please respond. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Innopre983: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Opeyemi007:
Yes, “I explained to the officer as soon as he called, I had also sent an email to the UKVI prior to the Tele-interview so I also gave him a reference number to that effect as well. We are a crew, main act got his Visa last week. I was the only one called out of the crew as I’m the manager and I spoke on behalf of everyone(the artist, myself and one other person).

Please what were the questions you were asked during the interview?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Opeyemi007: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Questions depends on your Visa Type.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Innopre983: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Opeyemi007:
Questions depends on your Visa Type.

I mean for tier 5 visas.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kunzzy4me(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Finally my uncle wife passport was release today my the UK after 3months..
But the good news is the visa...was granted
She apply sometimes In June.. 6month visit visa... And she submitted at Ikeja...she sent mail upon mail to them.. But it's was a usual respond.. Decision has not been made... Up till Friday last week when she finally got a mail from them and her passport was send to her via courier service today.. Patient and prayer does it

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OgeChukwuO: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Still waiting for this response.

@justwise anyone kindly help
quote author=OgeChukwuO post=71232060]Please help me. I know it’s long. Someone please help. Thanks

[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OgeChukwuO: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kindly help answer this.
@justwise. Anyone with good knowledge. Thanks
quote author=OgeChukwuO post=71215398]Hi good morning all,

I am married with a kid. My husband did his masters in Uk and also got his post study visa afterwards. I joined him at one time and we returned to Nigeria before it expired.
4 years later we want to visit the Uk. He has a cousin married with 5 kids leaving there and my kid and I will like to spend the Christmas with them.
I run my own firm for 2 years now and sincerely haven’t started working on my tax certificate. I have savings of about 2m. I run a company account but my personal current account were sometimes used for operations especially if it’s same bank.
My husband runs a contract agreement with a firm so he isn’t paid monthly but based on clientele and at the end of financial year, a certain amount is paid.
I am sponsoring the trip.

I haven’t been consistent in paying myself monthly.

My questions are
Should I fill not applicable in where they asked for monthly salary as I haven’t been sending a regular amount to myself.

Since my husband has history in the uk should he apply with us. Even though he is not going with us. Also won’t this make our budget higher

Our accommodation and feeding is sorted so what will my budget look like.

What documents can I present from his cousin
What documents can I present.

What’s the success rate if I apply for just myself and kid rather than he applies for 3 of us. His account statement may not cover us but he is also a director in my business I run.

Lastly i do not have my tax clearance. How does this affect.

Pls pardon the long write up.

Thank you. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by K4daniel: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello everyone thanks for your concern on my application I was so worried because of the fact that they didnt call my brother and how i filled that part of my budget with high value and having been refused twice.I did my best this time and it end in praiseeeeee.

I just went there and open the small nylon, I tried to see if it has any stupid paper but NIL..The security man noticed what i was doing and see that my package was empty said congrats. I STILL DIDN'T BELIEVE I GOT UK VISA UNTIL I OPEN AND WAS SEEING MY FACE IN UK VISA...God is great one of the toughest visa on earth can enter my pally...Thanks everyone...You all deserve lots of accolades @justwise and everyone..ese pupo.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olugerm(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
K4daniel:
Hello everyone thanks for your concern on my application I was so worried because of the fact that they didnt call my brother and how i filled that part of my budget with high value and having been refused twice.I did my best this time and it end in praiseeeeee.

I just went there and open the small nylon, I tried to see if it has any stupid paper but NIL..The security man noticed what i was doing and see that my package was empty said congrats. I STILL DIDN'T BELIEVE I GOT UK VISA UNTIL I OPEN AND WAS SEEING MY FACE IN UK VISA...God is great one of the toughest visa on earth can enter my pally...Thanks everyone...You all deserve lots of accolades @justwise and everyone..ese pupo.
wow congratulations ooo

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by hopeyemi10: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
K4daniel:

Big Congrats to you bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MollyBank: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
K4daniel:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Greatg0809: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello house please help me chk Ds my small waka
The documents I have are:
Marriage certificate
Company’s cac
House documents
Children sch fees paid this September
Tax-I will get it
Company’s statement of account-don’t have one I use my personal account for business
Personal statement of account I have
Picture I have
Pls has anyone ever applied with just personal statement of account and no company account and got the visa Abeg I need advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Greatg0809:
Hello house please help me chk Ds my small waka
The documents I have are:
Marriage certificate
Company’s cac
House documents
Children sch fees paid this September
Tax-I will get it
Company’s statement of account-don’t have one I use my personal account for business
Personal statement of account I have
Picture I have
Pls has anyone ever applied with just personal statement of account and no company account and got the visa Abeg I need advice

You really dont need a business account for personal travels.... The ECO believes your business account is strictly for business transactions and you arent going on a business trip but now that you use ur personal account for business, You need to explain the source of those funds...

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by BOLAUWA: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello house gdevening. Please I got a message from TLS dt my passport has been dispatched, but no message from ukvi. Should I be worried?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by pinnu: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congrats to your uncle's wife. Am expecting good news too. Cos I applied sometimes in June as well. Decision was made just last week Friday according to TLS website.
Waiting to collect my passport and visa. AMEN!!!

kunzzy4me:
Finally my uncle wife passport was release today my the UK after 3months..
But the good news is the visa...was granted
She apply sometimes In June.. 6month visit visa... And she submitted at Ikeja...she sent mail upon mail to them.. But it's was a usual respond.. Decision has not been made... Up till Friday last week when she finally got a mail from them and her passport was send to her via courier service today.. Patient and prayer does it

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.