Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,072 members, 7,825,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1533245 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Enick: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2018
I want to appreciate Ekpoteh and Omicron for your prompt response and also those who have made various contributions.

1. I don't really have enough documentation to support the fund because I do some side business and properties sales where I get commissions. The initial fix amount in January 2017 was 4.5m but I have kept moving money from my account to increase the fix deposit amount.
I explained in my cover letter that I received rent and sales commission. A duplicate copy of receipt provided as well as a sales commission contract agreement with a firm.

2. I traveled with my wife and daughter to Dubai in the year 2014. I own building, lands and business trucks(do weekly balancing to me) in Nigeria.

After the refusal letter, I spoke with a friend in the UK and she was bitter about it and promised to send me invitation letter, her UK passport, properties(houses documents and other investment documents), bank details and other documents. She also offered to accommodate me and take care of my living expenses during my stay.

Do you think this would help?
If yes, how early should I reapply?
Do you think I should add the Fix deposit again and explain a little or just remove it?.
I'm thinking of using same document for reapplication, but just pay slip, leave letter and bank statement. What is your opinion?

ekpotek:

The ECO is worried about the source of fund in your fixed deposit. Where did you get the fund from? You will need to explain this with documents vis-a-vis your monthly pay. Have you traveled ouside the country before on tourism? If you hava e da ocument showing how you raise the fund for the initial fixed deposit, you can reapply. However, the ECO likely to scrutinize your previous travel history as a tourist.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by galazito: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2018
ekpotek:

Visit other countries to establish yourself as a genuine tourist. Invest in land properties. Then reapply next year.

please anyone here to share a sample of travel itinerary one traveller. just for step to follow
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by frisky008(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Good morning everyone, This is my first time of posting here and it will also be the first time I am going to apply for a visa. I have a partner in UK, we have been in a relationship for close to a year now. She came to see me in Lagos in which we spent two weeks together before she left back to UK. She will come to Nigeria in January next year spending a month with me in my hometown. We have discussed about the various visa I could easily get so we could be together in UK. My questions are, what kind of Visa should I apply for ? Would you advice if I use a travelling agent or I apply myself ? Will there be a problem in getting a visa as she is quite older than me?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Coloni: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hi, please I have a 6 month UK visit visa expiring in February 2019 and I intend going to the UK in march 2019.My question is can I apply for another 6 month visa before the current one expires?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Enick:
I want to appreciate Ekpoteh and Omicron for your prompt response and also those who have made various contributions.

1. I don't really have enough documentation to support the fund because I do some side business and properties sales where I get commissions. The initial fix amount in January 2017 was 4.5m but I have kept moving money from my account to increase the fix deposit amount.
I explained in my cover letter that I received rent and sales commission. A duplicate copy of receipt provided as well as a sales commission contract agreement with a firm.

2. I traveled with my wife and daughter to Dubai in the year 2014. I own building, lands and business trucks(do weekly balancing to me) in Nigeria.

After the refusal letter, I spoke with a friend in the UK and she was bitter about it and promised to send me invitation letter, her UK passport, properties(houses documents and other investment documents), bank details and other documents. She also offered to accommodate me and take care of my living expenses during my stay.

Do you think this would help?
If yes, how early should I reapply?
Do you think I should add the Fix deposit again and explain a little or just remove it?.
I'm thinking of using same document for reapplication, but just pay slip, leave letter and bank statement. What is your opinion?

In the online application form. There are specific questions about your finances including other sources of incomes. The questions did you mention these business, land properties and trucks as additional sources of income? If mention in the cover letter, that you collect rent receipts. The questions where did you get the money to acquire these properties? That would have erased the doubt about the sources of fixed deposit on the mind of the ECO.

Now you have come up with getting an invite from UK. Did you mention this person as someone you know in the UK in your last application? How come you are now changing from a tourist to visit a friend? Another red flag and signs of desperation.

Any immediate reapplication must address the reason of the last refusal. Like I said if you want to reapply you must come up with documents of your side businesses (invoices, receipts, payments, etc) that are capable of generating N4.5 million. If you are unable to do that I suggest you chilled till next year and put in a fresh application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Coloni:
Hi, please I have a 6 month UK visit visa expiring in February 2019 and I intend going to the UK in march 2019.My question is can I apply for another 6 month visa before the current one expires?

Yes as long as your intended date of arrival in the UK will be after the expiration of your last visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
frisky008:
Good morning everyone, This is my first time of posting here and it will also be the first time I am going to apply for a visa. I have a partner in UK, we have been in a relationship for close to a year now. She came to see me in Lagos in which we spent two weeks together before she left back to UK. She will come to Nigeria in January next year spending a month with me in my hometown. We have discussed about the various visa I could easily get so we could be together in UK. My questions are, what kind of Visa should I apply for ? Would you advice if I use a travelling agent or I apply myself ? Will there be a problem in getting a visa as she is quite older than me?

Are you planing to immigrate to the UK to join her? If so, marry her in Nigeria and apply for a spouse visa after marriage. Getting a visit visa based on what you have stated above will be difficult.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yomseyyyyyy: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Goodevening evryone, i want to use this medium to thank those who helped out in my visa enquiries.. my Husband was refused a PLAB 2 visa in september 2018..And with God and your wise counsels, we reapplied on Oct 10th using priority visa and got the visa on tuesday 16th 2018.we submitted the following documents ;
cover letter ( stating how his circumstance has changed from his last application)
bank statement for 6months with every income and expense explained in cover letter
a letter stating the deposit of his osusu contribution of 150k attached and also explained in cover letter
treasury bill certificate
hotel reservation
flight itinerary
daughter's school fees receipt
international passport of spouse
letter of consent from wife
transfer property deed
AGPMN LETTER OF RECONGNITION AND medica land dental association association dues reciepts
PLAB 2 booking confirmation
IELTS results
NYSC certificate
BIRTH certificate of daughter
pictures of all nuclear family and family living in the uk
marriage certificate
employment letter of spouse
tenancy agreement
For other doctors planning to get the visa for plab 2, make sure ur planned expenditure for the trip is not more than two months ur salary. its very important...wish i could share more...once again , thank you everyone for your help.
if you want to know the major cause of his refusal, u can scroll back and check for Melody21 posted around september 15 i think, and the answers that were given to me.. this may help other doctors and even non doctors...God bless

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sucreklint: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Just sent you a pm pls reply..God bless
Yomseyyyyyy:
Goodevening evryone, i want to use this medium to thank those who helped out in my visa enquiries.. my Husband was refused a PLAB 2 visa in september 2018..And with God and your wise counsels, we reapplied on Oct 10th using priority visa and got the visa on tuesday 16th 2018.we submitted the following documents ;
cover letter ( stating how his circumstance has changed from his last application)
bank statement for 6months with every income and expense explained in cover letter
a letter stating the deposit of his osusu contribution of 150k attached and also explained in cover letter
treasury bill certificate
hotel reservation
flight itinerary
daughter's school fees receipt
international passport of spouse
letter of consent from wife
transfer property deed
AGPMN LETTER OF RECONGNITION AND medica land dental association association dues reciepts
PLAB 2 booking confirmation
IELTS results
NYSC certificate
BIRTH certificate of daughter
pictures of all nuclear family and family living in the uk
marriage certificate
employment letter of spouse
tenancy agreement
For other doctors planning to get the visa for plab 2, make sure ur planned expenditure for the trip is not more than two months ur salary. its very important...wish i could share more...once again , thank you everyone for your help.
if you want to know the major cause of his refusal, u can scroll back and check for Melody21 posted around september 15 i think, and the answers that were given to me.. this may help other doctors and even non doctors...God bless

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TiffanyCara(f): 12:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Morning folks, I'm in a dilemma and I hope this is the right thread to seek help.

I defaulted on my US visa, though I have applied for a green card 6months ago. However, I plan to join my fiancé who is on a Tier 2 visa and has a comfortable job.

The plan is to get married as soon as I come over but Gov.uk says if I apply for a spousal visa, I would only have a 6months leave and I can't switch visas.
The other option is to apply as a dependant but when he got into the UK, we weren't engaged at the time, so I wasn't included as his dependant.

Pls I need advice on the options available to me, I'm really confused.

PS: If he sponsors me, I hope my bad immigration history wouldn't be a ground for rejection.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by folmus: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2018
Niphemmy01:
Good evening Nairalanders. .I'm working in Oman as a domestic staff.and I intend to apply from here to the UK. .Oman is a visa free country to the UK though.. so presently I'm having 1.7m in my account because I opened bank account in this country. And my boss has promised to give me No objection letter for my travelling. I intend to spend two weeks though. Please what are my chances? My salary is about 94k in Nigeria money.

That's a big lie. Oman is not visa free. The Omanis apply for Visa too to enter the UK.If you have supporting documents, youcan apply. Nobody can guarantee you visa but suggestions. Your salary is low especially with the value Omani riyal to the Pounds and not Nigerian Naira.

Your profession and salary in Oman might be obstacles but you never can tell.

Give it a try and good luck!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by folmus: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2018
iyatrustee:

Oh really! Can it be done online? What are the requirements for the refund?
your £5 deposit and up to £10 of Pay as you go money can be refunded at underground (tube) station ticket machines and stands where people queue for it, 48 hours after purchasing your card. I am not sure about the refund with cash payments for the card refund but if you use your card for payments, the refund is sent to your card within days. I think you might be able to get the cash if you paid for the card with cash at the stands.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yomseyyyyyy: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Check your email
Sucreklint:
Just sent you a pm pls reply..God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Isiri: 1:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Good evening everyone . Please I need your advice . I applied for UK visa in 2005 of which I was denied and granted appeal which I did not bothered to appeal or reapply till date. I was deny on the ground that I did not attached my marriage photos. I was working under a company when i first apply in 2005 but now I'm a business man into liquid business

Now my girlfriend of 5 years and a UK citizen wanted me to visit her in UK next year .she do come Nigeria 4 times every year and still expecting her this December. Sir, can you please advise me on how to go about it, type of visa I can apply for and all the necessary documents I need to present. Thank you all .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Cyberknight: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Isiri:
Good evening everyone . Please I need your advice . I applied for UK visa in 2005 of which I was denied and granted appeal which I did not bothered to appeal or reapply till date. I was deny on the ground that I did not attached my marriage photos. I was working under a company when i first apply in 2005 but now I'm a business man into liquid business

Now my girlfriend of 5 years and a UK citizen wanted me to visit her in UK next year .she do come Nigeria 4 times every year and still expecting her this December. Sir, can you please advise me on how to go about it, type of visa I can apply for and all the necessary documents I need to present. Thank you all .

Hallo there.

Since the person you intend to visit is a girlfriend and not a wife or a family member you will be applying for a standard visitor's visa.

Again, since the person comes to Nigeria regularly, your basis for wanting to visit her there is weak because the logical argument can be made that you already get to spend a lot of time with her anyway.

If you read this thread carefully you will get responses to your other questions concerning documents to present and how to follow the application process.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2018
TiffanyCara:
Morning folks, I'm in a dilemma and I hope this is the right thread to seek help.

I defaulted on my US visa, though I have applied for a green card 6months ago. However, I plan to join my fiance who is on a Tier 2 visa and has a comfortable job.

The plan is to get married as soon as I come over but Gov.uk says if I apply for a spousal visa, I would only have a 6months leave and I can't switch visas.
The other option is to apply as a dependant but when he got into the UK, we weren't engaged at the time, so I wasn't included as his dependant.

Pls I need advice on the options available to me, I'm really confused.

PS: If he sponsors me, I hope my bad immigration history wouldn't be a ground for rejection.

You misinterpreted that section of immigration rule, that rule is not about spouse visa but fiance visa but your case is not suited for any of those because your boyfriend is not a British citizen or settled in the UK (they have ‘indefinite leave to remain’ or proof of permanent residence).

Getting married then apply as his dependant is more suited to your situation or apply for visiting visa if you have a strong tie to Nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Isiri:

You have a strong case if you put in a good application, your previous refusal will only be an issue if you refused to acknowledge that in your application or if it was fraud/misrepresentation related.

Since your have a profitable business and a longtime relationship with her..you need to add evidence of that relationship in the form of evidence of communication(call log, chat log etc) pictures taken together during those visits, gift exchange whether in cash or material gift.

She needs to send you letter of IV, data page of her British passport, evidence of accommodation..tenancy agreement or mortgage paper, bank statement and payslips.

You need to submit your company's registration papers, bank account and your own personal bank statement(which is where the cost of this trip will come from AND NOT from your business account)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairayouthcom(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2018
@justwise or whoever can ans me

pls what is my chance in getting visa here in Nigeria

just through with edu
no job
got some little cash in back (cash got through google AdSense blogging)

website not CAC company registered

but I have someone who is ready to send uk invitation (an imlaw) now currently in Nigeria here for holiday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2018
nairayouthcom:
@justwise or whoever can ans me

pls what is my chance in getting visa here in Nigeria

just through with edu
no job
got some little cash in back (cash got through google AdSense blogging)

website not CAC company registered

but I have someone who is ready to send uk invitation (an imlaw) now currently in Nigeria here for holiday

Your chances of getting UK visiting visa based on what you stated here is very slim, invitation letter means nothing if you have no strong link in Nigeria, no strong source of income or family tie.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairayouthcom(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Your chances of getting UK visiting visa based on what you stated here is very slim, invitation letter means nothing if you have no strong link in Nigeria, no strong source of income or family tie.

satisfied bro

but what about getting invitation from company over there for a certain job

am I still gonna pass through the visa requirement

hope you understand what am trying to figure out sir?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2018
nairayouthcom:

satisfied bro

but what about getting invitation from company over there for a certain job

am I still gonna pass through the visa requirement

hope you understand what am trying to figure out sir?

No genuine company in the UK will give you an IV to come and work for them because it doesn't work that way.

You have to apply for job and the company has to go through work-visa process then issue you certificate of employment and you will go through visa process to get a work permit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Isiri: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
justwise:

You have a strong case if you put in a good application, your previous refusal will only be an issue if you refused to acknowledge that in your application or if it was fraud/misrepresentation related.

Since your have a profitable business and a longtime relationship with her..you need to add evidence of that relationship in the form of evidence of communication(call log, chat log etc) pictures taken together during those visits, gift exchange whether in cash or material gift.

She needs to send you letter of IV, data page of her British passport, evidence of accommodation..tenancy agreement or mortgage paper, bank statement and payslips.

You need to submit your company's registration papers, bank account and your own personal bank statement(which is where the cost of this trip will come from AND NOT from your business account)

Thank u sir. really appreciate. my previous refusal was based on the fact that I did not submitted my wedding photos that was the only excuse on the appeal letter. I applied for tourist visa then.

I have all records of pictures ,chat and other things. she advised that we should do registry this December.

Await your reply sir. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ngosoo: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pls Gurus in the house, treat as urgent

Can someone give me the address an invitation letter from UK should carry?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Do UK still need foreign trained nurses especially from Nigeria? Is it a wise idea to study nursing here in the university so you could migrate to the UK with it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by peng4: 2:50am On Oct 23, 2018
Good morning everyone.

Please I need help and advice.

I applied for a UK standard visa for the first time this year, was issued, used it for what was intended and it expired this September. Have another training in the UK this week and I applied last week Monday for my visa. I emailed the international call centre to track my application and was told my visa status was decided Sunday midnight. The issue is that I am yet to receive a pick up email from the visa application centre at Ikeja and my training is due to start on Wednesday. Please what do you advice I do?

Any suggestion will help.

Thank you so much.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Chibabe4Christ: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Good Morning my good friends! I want to renew my UK visa to 2years. I have understood there is no option in the website for visa renewal then I apply as fresh application.
Now I want to renew my visa using conference /workshop as my reasons for applying which will not take Max two weeks and I need a 2year visa.
Is it possible for VO to grant you 2year visa for just a conference or do I use the previous reasons I gave which is visiting my cousin. Also is it possible for you to tick 6months and VO will grant 2years for me since it's renewal.
Secondly I have 7.6M in my account but transfered 1.5 to a very close relation to support him for something. Will that affect my visa. My bank transaction details is transparent . I work in one of the oil and gas industry and receive upto 600k per month. My fear is that huge amount I removed from my account if it will speak against me.

Please I your advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by BossLadyCEO: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Hi All, I got my visa today cheesy,
Lemme advise y'all, don't book any hotel needing credit card details because any funny events can happen with your card or your bank. This situation almost got me unnerved. When you get your visa, you can then book your hotel of interest for your stay. I had to call the hotel I booked like a million times after they cancelled my booking and had no availability on my dates, when I already submitted my application. Of which my bank were the ones blocking the transaction on my card, I showed those ones na when I went there. Told them they will refund my visa fee, if I got denied because of the issue. All in all, for a frequent UK traveller, this is the first time I have been so anxious about the outcome of my visa that I almost had high BP. Thank God o, LESSON LEARNT, no way will I ever reserve an hotel requiring credit card info for my visa application.
All the best to others who were thrown in this mess by booking.com

adegoks1234:
Lemme guess, booking.com abi?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by carnal: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2018
Chibabe4Christ:
Good Morning my good friends! I want to renew my UK visa to 2years. I have understood there is no option in the website for visa renewal then I apply as fresh application.
Now I want to renew my visa using conference /workshop as my reasons for applying which will not take Max two weeks and I need a 2year visa.
Is it possible for VO to grant you 2year visa for just a conference or do I use the previous reasons I gave which is visiting my cousin. Also is it possible for you to tick 6months and VO will grant 2years for me since it's renewal.
Secondly I have 7.6M in my account but transfered 1.5 to a very close relation to support him for something. Will that affect my visa. My bank transaction details is transparent . I work in one of the oil and gas industry and receive upto 600k per month. My fear is that huge amount I removed from my account if it will speak against me.

Please I your advice
from my little knowledge about UK visa, i dont think you have anything to worry about.i know people who got 5yrs visa with balance of less than 2M.
maybe the pros in the house will elaborate more on other item raised

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2018
Chibabe4Christ:

Please I your advice

Let me weigh in on this. Firstly, there's no such thing as Visa renewal in UK application, that means you must meet the conditions for the class of Visa you're applying at every application. Although, your travel history to UK and compliance with your previous Visa rule can be of advantage in getting a positive assessment that alone can not grant you another Visa.

Secondly, if you need 2yrs Visa you must indicate this in your application and pay the correct application fee.You can apply for long term visa even if you're visiting for 2 days now but make sure you show prove of reasons to likely visit the UK frequently in the future. If you fail to prove this you might be given a short term visa and you'll not likely get a refund.

Lastly, about money in your account, make sure you explain why (in your cover letter) such money was transferred out of your account. In my opinion, I think you should pay more attention to inflows of funds into your account and be ready to provide substantial evidence to support reasons and origins of large deposits within the 6 months period.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2018
peng4:
Good morning everyone.

Please I need help and advice.

I applied for a UK standard visa for the first time this year, was issued, used it for what was intended and it expired this September. Have another training in the UK this week and I applied last week Monday for my visa. I emailed the international call centre to track my application and was told my visa status was decided Sunday midnight. The issue is that I am yet to receive a pick up email from the visa application centre at Ikeja and my training is due to start on Wednesday. Please what do you advice I do?

Any suggestion will help.

Thank you so much.

The only thing you can do is to wait. On the UK embassy website it is clearly stated that most applications would be assessed within 15 working days and if there's a need for any applicant to wait longer the embassy will send you an email to that effect. The only exemption would probably be for applicants who paid for priority or super priority.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by peng4: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2018
Thank you so much for this.

I paid for priority.

fakmurphy:

The only thing you can do is to wait. On the UK embassy website it is clearly stated that most applications would be assessed within 15 working days and if there's a need for any applicant to wait longer the embassy will send you an email to that effect. The only exemption would probably be for applicants who paid for priority or super priority.
[quote author=fakmurphy post=72340316]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Chibabe4Christ: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Thanks so much, I appreciate.

fakmurphy:

Let me weigh in on this. Firstly, there's no such thing as Visa renewal in UK application, that means you must meet the conditions for the class of Visa you're applying at every application. Although, your travel history to UK and compliance with your previous Visa rule can be of advantage in getting a positive assessment that alone can not grant you another Visa.

Secondly, if you need 2yrs Visa you must indicate this in your application and pay the correct application fee.You can apply for long term visa even if you're visiting for 2 days now but make sure you show prove of reasons to likely visit the UK frequently in the future. If you fail to prove this you might be given a short term visa and you'll not likely get a refund.

Lastly, about money in your account, make sure you explain why (in your cover letter) such money was transferred out of your account. In my opinion, I think you should pay more attention to inflows of funds into your account and be ready to provide substantial evidence to support reasons and origins of large deposits within the 6 months period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.