Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1531890 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by GarciaEvans: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
justwise:

You need to do both

Hello Justwise please do you know how cbn transfers international funds to schools.

My uncles been trying to pay for his three kids fees to one university in the UK through cbn

But it’s been two weeks now since he submitted the application. What we got last week Thursday was that they don’t have enough pounds yet that the school should probably expect the payment next week or so.

Does it mean they converts the naira to any foreign currency before making international transfers??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Killingmesoftly: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
justwise:

Please advice your friend to research on the topic: applying for UK visiting visa as a business owner

That will give him an idea as to the sort of documents to submit but not having tax papers makes it a lot harder

Hi Justwise I av been searching for this :_applying for UK visiting visa as a business owner but I can't find it. Please kindly send me the link to make it easier for me. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Seeyat: 2:24am On Feb 11, 2019
Thank you
justwise:

You need to do both
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by folmus: 6:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Iboloh:
Good evening house. Thanks alot for your advice. I got my passport and saw that the transit visa had been approved.
please I want to know if my load will go straight to Antigua or if it will be in London while I'm on transit in London, because of moving it from one airport to another.
Thanks.
please I need answers.

Contact your airlines and make enquiries with them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2019
GarciaEvans:

Hello Justwise please do you know how cbn transfers international funds to schools.

My uncles been trying to pay for his three kids fees to one university in the UK through cbn

But it’s been two weeks now since he submitted the application. What we got last week Thursday was that they don’t have enough pounds yet that the school should probably expect the payment next week or so.

Does it mean they converts the naira to any foreign currency before making international transfers??

It shouldn't take that long, your uncle should have gone to another bank to pay using form A.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2019
Killingmesoftly:

Hi Justwise I av been searching for this :_applying for UK visiting visa as a business owner but I can't find it. Please kindly send me the link to make it easier for me. Thanks

An unregistered business owner applying for visa will involve a lot of explanation regarding the source that money.

He needs to explain how much he makes in a month and his net profit. In many cases an explanation without paper evidence is not good enough
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by GarciaEvans: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2019
Please what’s form A?

And what’s possibly delaying cbn??

justwise:

It shouldn't take that long, your uncle should have gone to another bank to pay using form A.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by folmus: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2019
GarciaEvans:
Please what’s form A?

Only CBN can answer this. Go to any commercial bank. Tell them what you want, they will give you the form.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2019
GarciaEvans:
Please what’s form A?

Go to the bank and ask for form A for foreign school fees payment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bimbzee: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Good day everyone, pls i want to ask if anyone knows of any school in the Uk that accept 2:2 as masters entry requirement and and at the same time no toefl ot IELTS requirement..thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2019
Good morning!
Pls when reapplying do u create a new tls page or add the new application under group list to the old application page on tls? Cos I tried creating a new one but it said my email is already in use.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by love2born(f): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2019
Good morning everyone..
Please I need a response. justwise and USguest..my family is applying for visa, tier 2 visa, I got a job(nurse) and Cos that covers my family maintenance..I have been rejected US visa once and I stated it,same for my family members,it was a visiting visa..hubby has been rejected twice, I just stated it in his application that he has been rejected and I put the date the last one was rejected..our biometric is on Friday..I'm worried about the first US visa hubby was rejected as it wasn't stated in his application..what should I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kprake9: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tblanre:
Good morning!
Pls when reapplying do u create a new tls page or add the new application under group list to the old application page on tls? Cos I tried creating a new one but it said my email is already in use.

Thanks

you add it to the old one as group
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
kprake9:

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
kprake9:

pls what can I do tls did not release my pp to DHL since Thursday that they Send mail to me that is ready for collection. I stay in ibadan and I paid for DHL to deliver it for me , I called d DHL they said they av not given it to them. So I don't know what am going to do , if I should go to Lagos to collect it myself.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
lovesavvi:
pls what can I do tls did not release my pp to DHL since Thursday that they Send mail to me that is ready for collection. I stay in ibadan and I paid for DHL to deliver it for me , I called d DHL they said they av not given it to them. So I don't know what am going to do , if I should go to Lagos to collect it myself.

Which TLS office did you apply from? Ikeja or VI?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Doublej805: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Have missed everyone here.... I'm still planning for my UK visa...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tblanre:

Which TLS office did you apply from? Ikeja or VI?
ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
lovesavvi:
ikeja

No tracking number? Maybe u need go to their office.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tblanre:

No tracking number? Maybe u need go to their office.
I have tracking number, still with tls, I even called DHL, they said they have not received it from tls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by asake85(f): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello

Please how does the walk-in appointment work?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Desore: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tasho105(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2019
Its an added service which you have to select on TLS website after paying your visa fees.

It gives you an opportunity of walking in for your biometrics anytime...but not after your scheduled appointment date.

asake85:
Hello

Please how does the walk-in appointment work?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kindtoks(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
pls am new here. can someone please put me through on how to apply for this uk visa and the requirement please because i dont no how to go about it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ThowLou(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good afternoon everyone,

Thanks for all the information shared here so far. I have a question on the application especially the part that has to do with funds in account. I usually don’t like to keep money in my account as I believe it does nothing for me. I however run a joint mutual fund account with my best friend, a dollar investment account a little above $1k and also have a little above 2m in one of the agro-funding platforms which I will have access to in June/August (investment plus interest will be paid by then). The cooperative I do with my colleagues is equivalent to my monthly salary but passive income is what I live on for now and won’t have access to cooperative funds until July. I intend to apply for the visa in July/August. I know I need to build funds but money must be made too. How do I explain the reason for the low balance till the windfall I will have by July/August in my account.
Please advise. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
AbleChuks1:
Please guys I am going for an aquaculture conference in USA and my interview is by March
What kind of questions should I expect on the interview day it's my first time....
Thanks in anticipation

Please ask in the US visa forum. This forum is for the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tasho105(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Only you and you can honestly explain your financial circumstance.
Also make sure back your explanation with documents.
Your investments will mature in July....when do you intend to apply for the visa?

ThowLou:
Good afternoon everyone,

Thanks for all the information shared here so far. I have a question on the application especially the part that has to do with funds in account. I usually don’t like to keep money in my account as I believe it does nothing for me. I however run a joint mutual fund account with my best friend, a dollar investment account a little above $1k and also have a little above 2m in one of the agro-funding platforms which I will have access to in June/August (investment plus interest will be paid by then). The cooperative I do with my colleagues is equivalent to my monthly salary but passive income is what I live on for now and won’t have access to cooperative funds until July. I intend to apply for the visa in July/August. I know I need to build funds but money must be made too. How do I explain the reason for the low balance till the windfall I will have by July/August in my account.
Please advise. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pls house I need your opinion , I went for collection today at tls ikejs office , to my surprise there is no visa on my passport and there is no refusal letter there, I only saw DHL nylon inside it . Pls what can I do
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
lovesavvi:
Pls house I need your opinion , I went for collection today at tls ikejs office , to my surprise there is no visa on my passport and there is no refusal letter there, I only saw DHL nylon inside it . Pls what can I do

shocked You didn't ask them? Was it sealed in that Gray bag? That's strange! Maybe other gurus in the house might have an idea on what to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tblanre:

shocked You didn't ask them? Was it sealed in that Gray bag? That's strange! Maybe other gurus in the house might have an idea on what to do.
yes it was sealed , is only my passport and DHL nylon there, I asked them they said I should go and send mail to them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ThowLou(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
tasho105:
Only you and you can honestly explain your financial circumstance.
Also make sure back your explanation with documents.
Your investments will mature in July....when do you intend to apply for the visa?

I have investments maturing in June, July & August. The plan is to apply for my Visa in July.

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.