Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1530408 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
dohyn:
Hello, i saw your message and i assume you tried to contact me because of your issue. Unfortunately the only advice i have is for you to send an email to UKVI or call them and speak to someone about it. Wish you the very best.

thanks so much,I have done that, they said I will get respond from relevant department concerning my case within 15 working days.i just want to ask about your experience how soon they give respond since you have send mail to them before concerning ur application. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tallestguy: 3:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Hello House,

I am about to apply for visitor visa with my wife,my son and my two month baby, i will be invited by family friend for Easter and all document have been sent to me, but i only have 1.150k in my salary account now but someone transfer 300k to my account last month did i need to explain about the source of the 300k and dose the balance not too small for our trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Domistic: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
tallestguy:
Hello House,

I am about to apply for victor visa with my wife,my son and my two month baby, i will be invited by family friend for Easter and all document have been sent to me, but i only have 1.150k in my salary account now but someone transfer 300k to my account last month did i need to explain about the source of the 300k and dose the balance not too small for our trip?
what is your monthly salary?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tallestguy: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mayo47(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good Evening,

Please i am finding it difficult clicking on a date for appointment booking page.

Please Has anyone exprienced this? Anyway around this??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tallestguy: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
250k.
Domistic:
what is your monthly salary?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dohyn(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hi. In my experience,the response time usually depends on the individual issue. However,i think you should give them 3 working days before contacting them again if you've not had a response.

uote author=lovesavvi post=75808387]thanks so much,I have done that, they said I will get respond from relevant department concerning my case within 15 working days.i just want to ask about your experience how soon they give respond since you have send mail to them before concerning ur application. Thanks[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ENGRPETER101: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
I want my company to sponsor my trip to France or UK what and what documents did I need from my company I don’t have my own bank statement.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2019
churockng:

Yeah that was the same email they sent me and after a while I didn't get to hear from them.. I kept calling and lately they sent me another email saying dat they already passed instruction to Lagos.. But I exercise patience that they will get back to me regarding my passport for collection. Am still waiting and it's almost 3 months now.
Good morning Bro, pls I want to ask if you have got ur passport back , pls how do you resolve the issue.i have similar case as you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 7:37am On Feb 18, 2019
health100:

they reply me through email and said they sent to the department that they will get back to me within 15working days.

it's that what they told you when you call? and since when have they starting updating you on getting your passport back? . just want to confirm about the 15 working days ,it's taking long time now
pls have you got your passport back?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ENGRPETER101: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2019
My company where I work want to sponsor me to UK which documents did need from my company.( did I need submit my bank statement alongside) my bank statement is not good enough thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by swtlv: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2019
mayo47:
Good Evening,

Please i am finding it difficult clicking on a date for appointment booking page.

Please Has anyone exprienced this? Anyway around this??

Please i am having the same issue, any luck? even the April date just released are unavailable.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2019
Hello guyz, please how do I address my cover letter to the British consulate in Ikeja? Their address please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NanaOne1: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello Justwise and house members,

I am planning to apply for a uk visit visa for myself, wife and new born baby in May for 11 days visit. I have visited Portugal (2017), Usa (2018 visa expiring in 2023), and Uk in 2016 but my wife has not traveled before and was refused 4 years ago when she was a student and not married.

I work at a bank with a montly salary of 480,000 naira excluding other allowances like clothing, rent, fuel and others and my wife is a CSO at a financial institution earning 68,481 naira monthly. I have an account balance of 1,500,000 and my wife also has about the same amount. I also have landed properties and cars I use for Uber. I think less than or almost 2 months of my salary will be enough for the trip

Please I hope my wife's previous refusal will not be a major issue with our visa applications and if there is any advise you will give me, please do

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kprake9: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
NanaOne1:

I am planning to apply for a uk visit visa for myself, wife and new born baby in May for 11 days visit. I have visited Portugal (2017), Usa (2018 visa expiring in 2023), and Uk in 2016 but my wife has not traveled before and was refused 4 years ago when she was a student and not married.

I work at a bank with a montly salary of 480,000 naira excluding other allowances like clothing, rent, fuel and others and my wife is a CSO at a financial institution earning 68,481 naira monthly. I have an account balance of 1,500,000 and my wife also has about the same amount. I also have landed properties and cars I use for Uber. I think less than or almost 2 months of my salary will be enough for the trip

Please I hope my wife's previous refusal will not be a major issue with our visa applications and if there is any advise you will give me, please do

Thank you

Both of u are good to go. just make sure your wife address the reason(s) for her previous refusal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
NanaOne1:

Thank you

And can you remember the reason for her refusal the last time?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Success2011: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
TonyyS:
Hello guyz, please how do I address my cover letter to the British consulate in Ikeja? Their address please

The British Consulate in Lagos is at Victoria Island. Ikeja is just a TLS Visa Application Centre(VAC)

Address to:
The Entry Clearance Officer,
The Deputy British High Commission,
11, Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos.

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR A STANDARD VISITOR VISA.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Domistic: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
I just got mail now to pick my passport along with my family. Which one is[b] original photographic ID and copy of photographic id[/b]?

also what and what do i need to collect for my Wife and kids?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by beejhay99: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good evening everyone, pls am I to submit original copies of landed properties or can I submit color copies? Pls am submitting this week. @just you are doing a great job and other gurus well done
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by brideofchukky: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hi,
When someone has ILR is that same as "they are in the UK permanently"? Filling forms out and have a family member who has this- also, for my spouse who has t2 general, is on a temporary visa right?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Fekeri: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
@Justwise and other Gurus!

I have been a follower here and the help I got here helped my shenghen visas previously. And although I was denied UK Visa last November for a very flimsy reason that I received 7 months salary in 6 months resulting from the fact that July Salary was paid in August 2nd and August was paid in the last day of August bringing in two salary credits in August. I was shocked that the Eco did not consider the series of payments that run from June to November but questioned that I had more credits that my 6 months salary even when I explained the other small deposit of 110K which is far less than my monthly salary.

Now I have received invitation from a company in the UK to continue our discussions and planning for a project involving a machine that we intend to Purchase. And although I own the company, we design salary structure for everyone including myself to ensure company's finances are not mismanaged.

And since the company will be responsible for the ticket and accommodation would you advice I take part of the responsibility personally, given the question how much you intend to spend for the trip.

Your input is needed to avoid any form of mistake.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lillybi: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good evening justwise and other gurus in the house
I need help as I intend to apply for a UK visa by next month. I applied for a visa in Dec 2015 to visit visit my cousin who is British ,with my daughter but unfortunately I was denied, I used an agent though for the application and was advised to use my father in law as a sponsor since he had a huge sum in his account.
I have a valid US visa, a schegen visa. Please can anyone help me on how to post pictures here, need to post my refusal letter. Also my monthly take home after deductions is 134,000 naira as against 94,000 naira in 2015. Thank you nairaland Fam for your assistance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nycil: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello @ Ekpotek, @ Justwise and other guru in the house.
Amount in GBP £ not fixed
Please is the following figure okay for someone earning 220,000 per month and have a cousin overthere for accommodation for 2 weeks.
Bank Balance of 1.4mil
Married with a kid.

How much do u spend each month on living cost? 40,000 NGN

How much of your total monthly income is given to your Family members and other dependants? 10,000NGN

What is the total cost to you personally of your trip in GBP? 450,000 NGN

The total amount of money you hace for thsi trip? 450,000 NGN

The cost of aeroplane,boat or train ticket? 250,000 NGN

The cost of your Accommodation? None

Who will pay for your expenses such as food and Accommodation.? Can i use my cousin

Is someone other than you paying for all or part of your trip.? NO
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mayo47(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
swtlv:

Please i am having the same issue, any luck? even the April date just released are unavailable.

Thanks

None yet. Any luck??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
NanaOne1:

Please I hope my wife's previous refusal will not be a major issue with our visa applications and if there is any advise you will give me, please do Thank you

No as long as she declares it and the refusal was not as a result of fraud/fraudulent activity

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
beejhay99:
Good evening everyone, pls am I to submit original copies of landed properties or can I submit color copies? Pls am submitting this week. @just you are doing a great job and other gurus well done

Whatever document you take there will be scanned and returned to you. If the document is not in A4 format then you can make a copy. Remember all documents must be in A4 format.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
beejhay99:

Submit the photocopy but go with the original to visa centre they may make a copy of it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
brideofchukky:
Hi,
When someone has ILR is that same as "they are in the UK permanently"? Filling forms out and have a family member who has this- also, for my spouse who has t2 general, is on a temporary visa right?

ILR is permanent while tier 2 is temporary

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Fekeri:
@Justwise and other Gurus!

I have been a follower here and the help I got here helped my shenghen visas previously. And although I was denied UK Visa last November for a very flimsy reason that I received 7 months salary in 6 months resulting from the fact that July Salary was paid in August 2nd and August was paid in the last day of August bringing in two salary credits in August. I was shocked that the Eco did not consider the series of payments that run from June to November but questioned that I had more credits that my 6 months salary even when I explained the other small deposit of 110K which is far less than my monthly salary.

Now I have received invitation from a company in the UK to continue our discussions and planning for a project involving a machine that we intend to Purchase. And although I own the company, we design salary structure for everyone including myself to ensure company's finances are not mismanaged.

And since the company will be responsible for the ticket and accommodation would you advice I take part of the responsibility personally, given the question how much you intend to spend for the trip.

Your input is needed to avoid any form of mistake.

Thanks.

Yes you have to so as to show your tie to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lillybi:
Good evening justwise and other gurus in the house
I need help as I intend to apply for a UK visa by next month. I applied for a visa in Dec 2015 to visit visit my cousin who is British ,with my daughter but unfortunately I was denied, I used an agent though for the application and was advised to use my father in law as a sponsor since he had a huge sum in his account.
I have a valid US visa, a schegen visa. Please can anyone help me on how to post pictures here, need to post my refusal letter. Also my monthly take home after deductions is 134,000 naira as against 94,000 naira in 2015. Thank you nairaland Fam for your assistance.

Click on Choose File just below Submit button then select the photo in your computer and submit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Domistic:
I just got mail now to pick my passport along with my family. Which one is[b] original photographic ID and copy of photographic id[/b]?

also what and what do i need to collect for my Wife and kids?

I believe you were given a signed copy of your checklist, with an attached copy of your passport data page on the day of your biometrics. That's what you need take with you. Don't know about collecting on behalf of someone/family. Maybe other gurus will tell you about it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nycil:
Hello @ Ekpotek, @ Justwise and other guru in the house.
Amount in GBP £ not fixed
Please is the following figure okay for someone earning 220,000 per month and have a cousin overthere for accommodation for 2 weeks.
Bank Balance of 1.4mil
Married with a kid.

How much do u spend each month on living cost? 40,000 NGN

How much of your total monthly income is given to your Family members and other dependants? 10,000NGN

What is the total cost to you personally of your trip in GBP? 450,000 NGN

The total amount of money you hace for thsi trip? 450,000 NGN

The cost of aeroplane,boat or train ticket? 250,000 NGN

The cost of your Accommodation? None

Who will pay for your expenses such as food and Accommodation.? Can i use my cousin

Is someone other than you paying for all or part of your trip.? NO

You need to convert that amount( 450,000) to £ using oanda website

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.