Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1525976 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Success2011: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2019
The Entry Clearance Officer,
The Deputy British High Commissioner,
11, Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
seunice01:
Hi. Am about to write my cover letter. Please who do I address it to? Is it the deputy high commissioner or ECO (what does this mean, is it Entry clearance officer?).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Yes Entry Clearance Officer

seunice01:
Hi. Am about to write my cover letter. Please who do I address it to? Is it the deputy high commissioner or ECO (what does this mean, is it Entry clearance officer?).

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tolani4real: 4:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Horlahorla:
Good morning house, please I need your help on something. I plan on applying for my Uk visit visa first week in March. My account balance is 600,000 at the moment. Before the end of the month an extra 620,000 should be credited in my account.
300,000(my monthly salary).
240,000(shop rent) , I received another 240,000 early this month.
80,000(from family member).

I have a shopping complex in my name, a plot of land I just paid for. I have just the Deed of agreement for the land, no survey yet.

Am I good to go?
Thanks

These credits to your account are coming in when you about to apply for Visa. You need to think about it because they are not going to see it the way you see it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jommy26(m): 5:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Vickydicky:
please did you receive the refusal letter through your email or was it when you collect your passport that you saw the refusal attached to your passport thanks.

The refusal letter was received through mail after 10 days of biometric.

Someone should please help out.
@Justwise et all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:42am On Feb 21, 2019
seunice01:

Address it to ECO. Yes that is the meaning

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Irenenwaka:
i am in the uk, nd my wedding is in april in london....i want to send an invitation letter to my mum for the wedding that will be submitted to the embassy (my mum would be sponsoring herself and also using her bank statement). the letter i have drafted was written with my mums address on it ( just like i was sending her an informal letter).....please was that the correct thing to do?

That doesn't matter, meeting requirements matters most
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Jommy26:
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) 4 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors.
I have considered your application in the context of your evidenced personal circumstances and
funding. You have declared in your visa application form that you are employed full time earning
£337 a month and that you are married with three dependent children. You also state that you
propose to travel to the UK with your spouse and child as a tourist for six days, staying in hotel
accommodation. You have further stated that you will meet the costs of your proposed visit.
However:
• I must also consider the evidence of your personal circumstances and funding as demonstrated by
you. You have stated that you will personally spend £2850 on your proposed visit. I consider the
personal cost of your proposed visit to be around eight times your stated net monthly employment
income. Whilst I have noted that you state you have investments, it has not been sufficiently
explained how such proposed expenditure is credible.
• As evidence of your own funds and financial circumstances you have submitted bank statements.
However, whilst I have considered the documents submitted I am not satisfied that you have
sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds shown in your personal account. I am not satisfied
that these statements are a reliable reflection of your financial circumstances or your stated ability
to pay for your proposed visit.
• I am not satisfied that you have sufficiently demonstrated your personal circumstances and funds
or that they are as such that you can be relied upon to meet the conditions of visit entry clearance.
Taking the forgoing into account, I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of
your visit. Furthermore I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds available to cover your costs
whilst in the UK without working or accessing public funds. Your application has therefore been
refused under paragraphs V4.2 (a) and (e).

Hello Gurus in the house. I've been a Guest reader.
I appreciate professional advice given by every individual on this platform. I applied for a 6 months UK Tourist Visa for me, spouse and a 5 month old child and got refused as attached.
In my form, I stated that I earn £235 per month after Tax from govt job and £11,380/Year from “Investments” (my family business). I also stated that the cost of my trip is £2,850 and monthly spending of £105.
Personal Six months statement of account with inflow of 160k/month and a spread payment of allowances from personal company account of 350k, 350k, 400k, 450k, 450k, 450k.
Salary account closing bal of 4.5M and company account bal of 12M.
Documents submitted:
1. 5 months payslips from govt job wih other docs from office
2. CAC Documents
3. FIRS payment receipts of Taxes for 2018 (23k, 23k, 5k, 5k and 30k penalty)
4. Personal Statement
5. Company statement
6. Family details
I intend to reapply. I will so much appreciate your guides on how to plan the budgetary aspects and others errors committed on my application as stated above.

Was that money paid in monthly? If yes..when did the payment started?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by labiowo: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning Nairalander,
I need your advice concerning my visa application.My cousin who which to send invitation letter has issued the same for somebody 7 months ago.The person in question was granted visa and travelled to UK but failed to return to Nigeria.Is it advisable for my cousin to issue invitation letter for me?
Looking forward to hearing from you
@justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2019
labiowo:
Good morning Nairalander,
I need your advice concerning my visa application.My cousin who which to send invitation letter has issued the same for somebody 7 months ago.The person in question was granted visa and travelled to UK but failed to return to Nigeria.Is it advisable for my cousin to issue invitation letter for me?
Looking forward to hearing from you
@justwise

Book hotel accommodation rather than using your cousins IV

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Horlahorla: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2019
justwise:

What is your budget for the trip?

Good Morning Justwise, 350,000 - 400,000. My Uk host will take care of the accommodation and feeding.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Horlahorla: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2019
tolani4real:

These credits to your account are coming in when you about to apply for Visa. You need to think about it because they are not going to see it the way you see it

Good Morning tolani4real, what do you suggest?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jommy26(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2019
justwise:

Was that money paid in monthly? If yes..when did the payment started?

Yes, paid monthly. Started the payment last year July. Paid up till January this year. Money always paid last week of every month. August 2018 to January 2019 statement used. The allowances quoted was the last six payments. No lodgement.

I appreciate @Justwise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Innopre983: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Bimpe194:

Thank you. It's tier 2, biometrics on Monday . My employer has added sponsors note. I was thinking since I submitted the printout, that's what they'll look at. Glad to know that they can view the correction online. God bless

Amen. Once the sponsors note has been added you have no problem. Did you mean Tier 2 general? Were you interviewed when you did biometrics? VI or Ikeja?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bimpe194: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Innopre983:

Amen. Once the sponsors note has been added you have no problem. Did you mean Tier 2 general? Were you interviewed when you did biometrics? VI or Ikeja?
Yes Tier 2 General. No interview, just biometrics. They scanned the documents and returned to me. Ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by labiowo: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
justwise:

Book hotel accommodation rather than using your cousins IV

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Vickydicky: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2019
[quoite author=Jommy26 post=75945668]

@Justwise et all [/quote]Goodmorning if you don't mind sending me your email i can send you a copy of what i did right after i experience same situation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2019
@Jommy26 was the refusal email correspondence from Croydon or Sheffield? Because its really surprising thou @Justwise that UKVI now sends refusal via email. It usually does send approval or denial alongsides one's passport. Guess this a new approach from UKVI. Sorry for your refusal.

Jommy26:

@Justwise et all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jommy26(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2019
MrsDaniels:
@Jommy26 was the refusal email correspondence from Croydon or Sheffield? Because its really surprising thou @Justwise that UKVI now sends refusal via email. It usually does send approval or denial alongsides one's passport. Guess this a new approach from UKVI. Sorry for your refusal.

Mail received from UKVS. I've not even gone to collect passports back from TLS coz of the annoyance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2019
@Jommy26 I am asking now if the email came from Visa section office in Croydon or sheffield.... i know right how annoying it is....have experienced d refusal thing with canadian embassy i took time before picking up my passports back. You should repackage yourself and reapply. Make sure your funds for the trip isnt more dan 2months of your income. You should be fine.

Jommy26:

Mail received from UKVS. I've not even gone to collect passports back from TLS coz of the annoyance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2019
I went to embassy this morning to make a complain that no refusal letter with my passport.i was called in and the white women collected my passport nd take it inside for like 30mins.to my surprise the woman bring my refusal letter. See the attachment.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jommy26(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Thank you for the encouragement. You mean income after monthly expenses deducted?

Mail signed:

UK Visa Section
Croydon

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you have a query regarding your application, UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

quote author=MrsDaniels post=75955011]@Jommy26 I am asking now if the email came from Visa section office in Croydon or sheffield.... i know right how annoying it is....have experienced d refusal thing with canadian embassy i took time before picking up my passports back. You should repackage yourself and reapply. Make sure your funds for the trip isnt more dan 2months of your income. You should be fine.

[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2019
I fully explain all the transaction in my acct .most of my customer paid into my accy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
@Jommy26 U mean the refusal email came from croydon office ehya am so sorry. Lets say u earn 250k and monthly expense of 30k is off then u ll have to work with 460k dts 2mnths. If u spend more dan 2mnths of ur income den the ECO will have issues with your application again ask @Justwise for more clarifications. Regards!

Jommy26:
Thank you for the encouragement. You mean income after monthly expenses deducted?

Mail signed:

UK Visa Section
Croydon

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you have a query regarding your application, UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

quote author=MrsDaniels post=75955011]@Jommy26 I am asking now if the email came from Visa section office in Croydon or sheffield.... i know right how annoying it is....have experienced d refusal thing with canadian embassy i took time before picking up my passports back. You should repackage yourself and reapply. Make sure your funds for the trip isnt more dan 2months of your income. You should be fine.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Mimzyy(f): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hi. Why can’t you just post what it is you did right here for the recipient to see and for others to learn from?

Vickydicky:
[quoite author=Jommy26 post=75945668]

@Justwise et all Goodmorning if you don't mind sending me your email i can send you a copy of what i did right after i experience same situation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TheExalted: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
@ekpotek, @Justwise and other gurus in the house, got this mail and i don't know what to make of it. Kindly shed light on this. Thanks!

UKHUBVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk <UKHUBVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk>
To:
JOHNSON@YAHOO.COM

Dear JOHN ALPAH DOE

Your UK visa application has been despatched from the UK Visa Section.

If you are applying from China, Europe, North & West Africa and GCC countries:

- And you submitted your application at a visa application centre - You will receive an email within 1-2 working days from TLS or VFS on collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to.

VAC - Visa Application Centre.

OR

- You submitted your application at the following locations:
Cyprus, Gibraltar, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Malta, Norway, Denmark and Estonia,
you will receive an email from DHL within 1-2 working days with your waybill number. You can track your application via the DHL website using this waybill number.

OR FOR APPLICATIONS FROM USA:

If you applied via a US Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre or a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to have your passport mailed back to you directly, that will take place shortly.

If you submitted your application via a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to collect your passport in person at the end of the process, they will be in contact with you to provide further guidance.

If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to UKVI.

You should not expect to receive any further emails from this office.

Regards,

UK Visa Section
Croydon
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
justwise:

That doesn't matter, meeting requirements matters most

haa justwise, this is the first time you would reply me grin grin grin ....please i need some guidance on the application of my mums visa

1. since she is sponsoring herself in all dimensions, do i still need to write an invitation letter to the embassy.
2. and is the application for visit visa just like tier 4 ( we go online fill the form, then book appointment online. then after that u always tke printed online form with all other origanl documents to the embassy on the appointment date( this is for tier 4)...please is that how visit visa is as well??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
TheExalted:
@ekpotek, @Justwise and other gurus in the house, got this mail and i don't know what to make of it. Kindly shed light on this. Thanks!

UKHUBVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk <UKHUBVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk>
To:
JOHNSON@YAHOO.COM

Dear JOHN ALPAH DOE

Your UK visa application has been despatched from the UK Visa Section.

If you are applying from China, Europe, North & West Africa and GCC countries:

- And you submitted your application at a visa application centre - You will receive an email within 1-2 working days from TLS or VFS on collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to.

VAC - Visa Application Centre.

OR

- You submitted your application at the following locations:
Cyprus, Gibraltar, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Malta, Norway, Denmark and Estonia,
you will receive an email from DHL within 1-2 working days with your waybill number. You can track your application via the DHL website using this waybill number.

OR FOR APPLICATIONS FROM USA:

If you applied via a US Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre or a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to have your passport mailed back to you directly, that will take place shortly.

If you submitted your application via a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to collect your passport in person at the end of the process, they will be in contact with you to provide further guidance.

If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to UKVI.

You should not expect to receive any further emails from this office.

Regards,

UK Visa Section
Croydon

TLS will send you a mail tomorrow or Monday to come pick up your passport. Goodluck! smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Buzo10: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
I have an Unconditional offer of admission for MSc programme without the institution requesting for IELTS certificate.
Now,
1. Do i still need to get the IELTS certificate for visa processing?
2. On average, how much and how long would it take to process the visa?
Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TheExalted: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tblanre:

TLS will send you a mail tomorrow or Monday to come pick up your passport. Goodluck! smiley

Thanks Tblanre, so no way of telling whether approved or denied?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
TheExalted:

Nope! Till you retrieve your passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Courage19: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please is this the response for your submission in September or you made another application. I'm yet to get a feedback from UKVI after the 15 days elapse notification.

TheExalted:

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.