Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1532738 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TheExalted: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Courage19:
Please is this the response for your submission in September or you made another application. I'm yet to get a feedback from UKVI after the 15 days elapse notification.

Another one, submitted 4th of Feb, got the mail 20th of Feb.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
lovesavvi:
I went to embassy this morning to make a complain that no refusal letter with my passport.i was called in and the white women collected my passport nd take it inside for like 30mins.to my surprise the woman bring my refusal letter. See the attachment.
pls help me look into refusal letter .justwise, ekpotek and all d guru in the house
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Courage19: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okay. Thanks
TheExalted:

Another one, submitted 4th of Feb, got the mail 20th of Feb.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Misstakes: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello guys
Did my biometrics on the 31/12/2018
Application transferred to ukvi on 31/12/2018
Application received at ukvi on 9/01/2019
“Your application has not been straightforward “ mail on the 17/2/2019
Not heard anything from them ever since
Guys what should I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
My dear its notin to worry about thats a generic email sent when they need extra time to process ur application. Whats not clear is how come its 9days past ur biometrics UKVI acknowledged gettn ur applctn? And if by Feb they still havent given a response by now then i think you need to contact them because its way past 15days dear...

Misstakes:
Hello guys
Did my biometrics on the 31/12/2018
Application transferred to ukvi on 31/12/2018
Application received at ukvi on 9/01/2019
“Your application has not been straightforward “ mail on the 17/2/2019
Not heard anything from them ever since
Guys what should I do?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Misstakes: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
How much will that cost me?
Won’t that be waste of money?
Contacting them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by DemolaRotimi: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jommy26:

Yes, paid monthly. Started the payment last year July. Paid up till January this year. Money always paid last week of every month. August 2018 to January 2019 statement used. The allowances quoted was the last six payments. No lodgement.

I appreciate @Justwise.

You needed to submit enough documents to support to source of that money, not just company registration papers and bank statement only
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Vickydicky:
[quoite author=Jommy26 post=75945668]

The refusal letter was received through mail after 10 days of biometric.

Someone should please help out.
@Justwise et all Goodmorning if you don't mind sending me your email i can send you a copy of what i did right after i experience same situation.

Please paste the refusal letter here and blank out your personal details
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
lovesavvi:
I went to embassy this morning to make a complain that no refusal letter with my passport.i was called in and the white women collected my passport nd take it inside for like 30mins.to my surprise the woman bring my refusal letter. See the attachment.

What explanation did you give about the source of that payment into your account and how much was it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Irenenwaka:

haa justwise, this is the first time you would reply me grin grin grin ....please i need some guidance on the application of my mums visa

1. since she is sponsoring herself in all dimensions, do i still need to write an invitation letter to the embassy.
2. and is the application for visit visa just like tier 4 ( we go online fill the form, then book appointment online. then after that u always tke printed online form with all other origanl documents to the embassy on the appointment date( this is for tier 4)...please is that how visit visa is as well??

1. Yes

2. Its the same process
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seyola(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tblanre:

Nope! Till you retrieve your passport.
Tot they said they now athach the refusal letter with the mail. Does that means the guy visa is approved since there is no letter athached?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jommy26(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Thank you Boss.
Can you please give me a hint on supporting documents to back the payments. I guess Board resolution, receipt/invoice of transactions etc

quote author=justwise post=75970497]

You needed to submit enough documents to support to source of that money, not just company registration papers and bank statement only[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jommy26(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
justwise:

Please paste the refusal letter here and blank out your personal details

I find it difficult to attached pdf file. Below is the contents of page 2:

I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) 4 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors.
I have considered your application in the context of your evidenced personal circumstances and
funding. You have declared in your visa application form that you are employed full time earning
£337 a month and that you are married with three dependent children. You also state that you
propose to travel to the UK with your spouse and child as a tourist for six days, staying in hotel
accommodation. You have further stated that you will meet the costs of your proposed visit.
However:
• I must also consider the evidence of your personal circumstances and funding as demonstrated by
you. You have stated that you will personally spend £2850 on your proposed visit. I consider the
personal cost of your proposed visit to be around eight times your stated net monthly employment
income. Whilst I have noted that you state you have investments, it has not been sufficiently
explained how such proposed expenditure is credible.
• As evidence of your own funds and financial circumstances you have submitted bank statements.
However, whilst I have considered the documents submitted I am not satisfied that you have
sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds shown in your personal account. I am not satisfied
that these statements are a reliable reflection of your financial circumstances or your stated ability
to pay for your proposed visit.
• I am not satisfied that you have sufficiently demonstrated your personal circumstances and funds
or that they are as such that you can be relied upon to meet the conditions of visit entry clearance.
Taking the forgoing into account, I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of
your visit. Furthermore I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds available to cover your costs
whilst in the UK without working or accessing public funds. Your application has therefore been
refused under paragraphs V4.2 (a) and (e).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
justwise:

What explanation did you give about the source of that payment into your account and how much was it?
I explained that the money that enter my account is money that my customer paid for the goods that they purchase from me.i included the receipt that issue for them in the application. Can I need to asterics all the large transaction in the statement of acct .I can't even say the actual one that they are talking about because the eco did not specify in the refusal letter.but the highest money that my customer pay is 700k,sometime 500k,sometime 300k. Like that .am into supply of food stuff, bag of rice , vegetable oil.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
justwise:

1. Yes

2. Its the same process

please justwise dont be mad at me, but i have few more questions
1. should this invitation letter be posted to the embassy by me or sent to my mum and then my mum submits it along side other documents?
2. how can i maximize her chances of getting a visa?
a) i have siblings who re 21 nd 23(tehy wouldnt be travelling with her ), do you think i shud declare them as dependants(they are actually dependants tho)??
b) like i said she wud be sponsoring herself with about 7 million in her account..she does business, when filling the form i got to a place dt said how much does she earn annually......i found that question quite inappropriate for a business person , cos the fact is they live on hopes with no fixed amount yearly....nd even certain times when money comes before u know it they hv to do turn over nd order for some more goodsss.......i am sorry for the whole story but basically, i am trying to say i dont know how best to answer that question to maximize her chances
c) what do u think i shud put has her montly stipend?? wat do u think they re looking for ??

please anyone as well can give a shot at my questions..thanks family
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lillybi: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
justwise:

Does your hubby earns more than you

@ justwise

Good evening , yes my husband earns more than me, so should I make him a co- sponsor or sponsor?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by duvocharrison: 6:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Hello aderemi and justwise and other gurus In the house,
Please if my disposable income for 2 months is 440 and hubby 440 also now we intend using hotel reservation for 10 days family of four,my baby is 3yrs and the other will be 8months ,pls how will I analyse this moni so it won't be up to 3times our salary. Asin flight accomodation feeding transport sightseeing shopping etc the least hotel I saw on booking.com is 386k for 10days for my family but for shared bathroom is 196k for 10days for my family .Note i have wer to stay is just for visa sake am doing reservation pls help out.thanks

aderemi166:
[Hello house I have been a silent reader,I want to apply for UK vacation visa family of 4 me hubby n 2kids pls find attached I don't how to fill that moni aspect pls how me fill it to have an idea,how have questions to ask
1.I have an aunt who have leaves there mum's sis citizen is invitation letter better or hotel reservation for family of 4

2.I earn 254 but annual 4m hubby 260 annual 5m
Hubby does not leave moni in his salary act he does more of Tbils,hubby tbills is 7m while mine is 2m.they will all mature b4 our trip not b4 the application cos if fixed for 1yr .is it okay to submit it along side with our salary act with less moni in our salary act or shld we build our salary act 1m each b4 applying.
3.on the application form dat moni aspect page is wat hubby fill I will fill.and how much is okay for family of 4 dat won't be much.10days trip.
4.my kids the moni aspect page is it thesame thing we fill I will fill for them kindly note 1 is a USA citizen and d other will be 8months by August wen I intend to apply she was born in nig d 2nd one.
5,family application is it submitted as one application or are we going to submit differently at d embassy.
6,travel history have been to USA twice and hubby once (family vacation)
7,pls help me fill dat moni aspect page from dis trend is d major thing and act I don't want to make mistakes I attached d form.
8,Tbils of 9m hope it will fly.

@justwise and Family pls urgently attend to me
Thanks

Kindly check the website again, this is different from the Uk website/interface we used few months ago.

1.) You can use invitation letter if the person living in the Uk is ready to accommodate 4 of you, have enough space to accommodate you, ready to send invitation letter, data page, account statement+ payslip(if she will be taking care of feeding as well).

2.) Submit the treasure bill certificates, 6 month payslips(yours and your husband's), account statements(both), ensure you have (flight money of 4) and extra in your saving accounts, and present it. No lodgement of money please.

3.)Ensure the money you intend to spend(budget) is not up to 3times your monthly salary(per person). You are to fill a form per person, you are not filling one form for all. You will fill 4 online forms in this case.

Do a cover letter to explain your budget; flight ticket+Transport+feeding(put nil if it will be provided)+shopping+SightSeeing; ensure this is done for each of you separately, no high budget please.

Mention where you intend to take the kids to, for sightseeings, at least 2places around the location you intend to stay

4.) Cool

5.) Family application should be submitted and scanned separately(attended to together) on the same day of appointment.

Make copies of your documents (original OR photocopies per person), all documents will be scanned and returned to you.

6.) Include this(travel history) on the form

7.)As mentioned earlier: Ensure the money you intend to spend(budget) is not up to 3times your monthly salary(per person)

If N50,000 is assumed to be your monthly living expenses:
N256,000 - (50,000) = N206,000.
N206k is your disposable income when you minus monthly living expenses

Or your monthly salary is N256k as mentioned, and monthly living expenses is N50k
Budget of the form shouldn't be more than 2*N206k =N412k(on your own form or breakdown analysis (cover letter))

Your Husband should do the same; i.e 2*(N260k-N50k) budget

For your kids; is there any travel allowance(for family pleasure) from your office, that's good. Get a letter as regards that from your place of work(this can be used to cover the kid's expense/ or if you have enough to cover their expense in your saving accounts, good, convince the ECO the money in your savings is readily available to take care of your kids' expenses(on the cover letter)

8.) It should with proofs

Kindly attached Landed property documents if there is any
Get letter from the kid's school, add their school fees receipts, birth certificates, etc.

Kindly wait for the Guru in the house to advice you more.

Though, I applied this, My Two kids & I were given Visas by God's Grace, few months ago.

Don't forget to check the website again if it's the real one.

Good luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2019
Good morning everyone

Please my Visa appointment is March 1st which is a day before governorship election.will there be public holiday on Friday and rescheduled or wait and the embassy will send text
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2019
bbclue:
Good morning everyone

Please my Visa appointment is March 1st which is a day before governorship election.will there be public holiday on Friday and rescheduled or wait and the embassy will send text
governorship election is March 9
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Bimpe194: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Please what time does TLS usually send emails. I did priority and today is day 5 already.�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Adej134: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Hi All, I got my visa recently and planning to travel next month, i need someone to link me with the reliable property agents in London. I don't mind shared flat.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2019
Bimpe194:
Please what time does TLS usually send emails. I did priority and today is day 5 already.�

You might hear from them on Monday

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2019
lovesavvi:
governorship election is March 9

Thank God I thought is March 2nd
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tblanre: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2019
Adej134:
Hi All, I got my visa recently and planning to travel next month, i need someone to link me with the reliable property agents in London. I don't mind shared flat.

www.nairaland.com/4158866/living-uk-life-uk-immigrant/121

You can ask your question here.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2019
@Adej134 u can google flatshare with this link https://m.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london you can get shared rooms.

Adej134:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
duvocharrison:
Hello aderemi and justwise and other gurus In the house,
Please if my disposable income for 2 months is 440 and hubby 440 also now we intend using hotel reservation for 10 days family of four,my baby is 3yrs and the other will be 8months ,pls how will I analyse this moni so it won't be up to 3times our salary. Asin flight accomodation feeding transport sightseeing shopping etc the least hotel I saw on booking.com is 386k for 10days for my family but for shared bathroom is 196k for 10days for my family .Note i have wer to stay is just for visa sake am doing reservation pls help out.thanks

Are you planning to cancel after the visa is out? If you have a place to stay then i suggest you avoid making a reservation and cancel when visa comes out because it could backfired on you at the POE

Regarding your first question..since this is a family trip you and your hubby can spend two months of your salaries each.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
@Justwise my sister inlaw just told me she got a refusal letter when she picked up her passport. And her hubby and son were granted 6moths visit visa each but she who is the main sponsor was denied on the basis that she submitted her UK bank statement. She said she explained the source of how she had the funds in her account. She got admission in Canada and paid tuition fees but was refused visa so the school refunded the money back into her uk account. So she kept it there as a saving she can always fall back to whenever. But she works in her fathers company who happens to be my father inlaw and submitted payslips, employment letter and intro letter from the office. Now the VO says how come she has money in her UK account and resides in Nigeria and works here too; note she used to be a student in the Uk and has since returned home lastyr and she is so pissed cos she wrote a cover letter how she got the money. What should she do as she wants to resubmit. She says she has email correspondence from the school in canada when they wanted to refund her money, also receipt of her payment confirmation from the school in Canada. What do you advice?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Horlahorla: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Horlahorla:
Good morning house, please I need your help on something. I plan on applying for my Uk visit visa first week in March. My account balance is 600,000 at the moment. Before the end of the month an extra 620,000 should be credited in my account.
300,000(my monthly salary).
240,000(shop rent) , I received another 240,000 early this month.
80,000(from family member).

I have a shopping complex in my name, a plot of land I just paid for. I have just the Deed of agreement for the land, no survey yet.

Am I good to go?
Thanks

Good afternoon @justwise and other gurus in the house. Please I need your help on this. I already told my other tenant to send her rent(240,000) to my other account. But the 80,000 I borrowed my family member is in my account now. I have 700,000 in the account now. By end of the month the closing balance will be 1 million naira.Can I apply with the 1 million? My budget for the trip is 350,000 to 400,000. My Uk host will take care of the feeding and accommodation.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
MrsDaniels:
@Justwise my sister inlaw just told me she got a refusal letter when she picked up her passport. And her hubby and son were granted 6moths visit visa each but she who is the main sponsor was denied on the basis that she submitted her UK bank statement. She said she explained the source of how she had the funds in her account. She got admission in Canada and paid tuition fees but was refused visa so the school refunded the money back into her uk account. So she kept it there as a saving she can always fall back to whenever. But she works in her fathers company who happens to be my father inlaw and submitted payslips, employment letter and intro letter from the office. Now the VO says how come she has money in her UK account and resides in Nigeria and works here too; note she used to be a student in the Uk and has since returned home lastyr and she is so pissed cos she wrote a cover letter how she got the money. What should she do as she wants to resubmit. She says she has email correspondence from the school in canada when they wanted to refund her money, also receipt of her payment confirmation from the school in Canada. What do you advice?

She should have used her Nigerian salary account in addition to that of UK, she made a mistake by using the UK bank statement only
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jommy26:

I find it difficult to attached pdf file. Below is the contents of page 2:

I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) 4 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors.
I have considered your application in the context of your evidenced personal circumstances and
funding. You have declared in your visa application form that you are employed full time earning
£337 a month and that you are married with three dependent children. You also state that you
propose to travel to the UK with your spouse and child as a tourist for six days, staying in hotel
accommodation. You have further stated that you will meet the costs of your proposed visit.
However:
• I must also consider the evidence of your personal circumstances and funding as demonstrated by
you. You have stated that you will personally spend £2850 on your proposed visit. I consider the
personal cost of your proposed visit to be around eight times your stated net monthly employment
income.
Whilst I have noted that you state you have investments, it has not been sufficiently
explained how such proposed expenditure is credible.
• As evidence of your own funds and financial circumstances you have submitted bank statements.
However, whilst I have considered the documents submitted I am not satisfied that you have
sufficiently demonstrated the origin of the funds shown in your personal account. I am not satisfied
that these statements are a reliable reflection of your financial circumstances or your stated ability
to pay for your proposed visit
• I am not satisfied that you have sufficiently demonstrated your personal circumstances and funds
or that they are as such that you can be relied upon to meet the conditions of visit entry clearance.
Taking the forgoing into account, I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of
your visit. Furthermore I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds available to cover your costs
whilst in the UK without working or accessing public funds. Your application has therefore been
refused under paragraphs V4.2 (a) and (e).

This trip is going to cost you far more than you earn in 7months which makes it un-affordable and you did not defend the source of money generated from your side-business.

Those are the two major reason for your refusal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
lovesavvi:
I explained that the money that enter my account is money that my customer paid for the goods that they purchase from me.i included the receipt that issue for them in the application. Can I need to asterics all the large transaction in the statement of acct .I can't even say the actual one that they are talking about because the eco did not specify in the refusal letter.but the highest money that my customer pay is 700k,sometime 500k,sometime 300k. Like that .am into supply of food stuff, bag of rice , vegetable oil.

Is this business registered?

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.