Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1536132 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
holubukola:

Thanks Justwise

the source was explained that it was cash from her store and contributions that she put in there and that she does more of cash transaction more....

1.so should we reduce the number of months (3weeks instead of 5months )

2.Amount she will be spending to 100pound is that reasonable then

3.Hubby contribution to 1000pounds with 4,000 plus balance

Do you think it will fly then
Planning to reapply in July....as we want to run her account from now till then. We thought since it was going to be an all expense paid so we didn't run the account for her we just some money so that when she prints statement it won't have small money and we explained too

4.It was not all my husband savings it was balance available as at date statement was printed and we thought since we indicated she will be arriving in July that they will consider that more money will come in then as 6months payslips was submitted

-

She can run her account but she shouldn't be contributing to the trip, you people should sponsor the trip 100%, your husband needs to submit his savings and salary account if he has money in both accounts
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Enick:
Sorry for my repeated questions on the way forward.

1. My company does not operate a staff salary account. They pay directly by hand and you received a payment slip, which clearly indicate how salary was received. Same pay slip was attached to my submitted document.

2. Source of the money is from my father land which was sold as my brother transferred into my account sometimes in 2015. I choose to invest it instead of wasting it. It is clearly not from my salary.

Having looked at my case, would you advise I wait a little longer and reapply again without making mention of the reason why I was previously refuse or I should use the sponsor and don't make mention of the investment.

Biko, help.... I don't want to make another mistake.

[code][/code]

Why would you do that? So if asked why you were refused previously what will you say?

Using a sponsor will not help your application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MusingsOfALady: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
justwise:

Make a note in each application that it's a famy trip paid by(you or whoever is paying) so in children's finseancial section you will input 00

Thank you so much @justwise

So to the question: How much money are you planning to spend on this visit, I should put 00.

Should I also put N00 on ' What is the total amount of money you spend each month?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
You collect salary by cash and have 2 million fund in your personal account?
ezybaba:
Thanks for the Good job. I plan to apply for a visiting visa. Am work but I collect my salary in cash. But I have up to 2 million fund is in my personal account. I have a cousin in the UK he is ready to send me the invitation letter and sponsor the trip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2019
MusingsOfALady:

Thank you so much @justwise

So to the question: How much money are you planning to spend on this visit, I should put 00.

Should I also put N00 on ' What is the total amount of money you spend each month?

Thanks

Yes but you have to attach a cost breakdown of the trip to your application especially individual cost of ticket and cost of accommodation, you also have to list things you plan to do in the UK as a family
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tawakalituolas: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2019
justwise:

When did you send the message?
I didn't send message to them, I called them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MusingsOfALady: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2019
Good Morning @Justwise

TGIF

I need your advise on how best to represent my pay.

My letter of employment states I am to earn e.g 50k but due to the economy, the company is currently and consistently paying N35k.

Now the company is also supposed to give me a house from about 3 months ago but also due to the economy the company is giving me N10k monthly pending the house allocation. So the total inflow (paid separately) is N45k. The 10k when paid is called House allocation compensation. But if I print a 6 months statement, it will show the inflow as 35k for 3 months and 45k for 3months.

Yet my LOE states salary should be 50k. I have letters to support all the cuts and payments but what should I state my monthly income to be 3kk or 45k?

these figures are just for example.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2019
MusingsOfALady:
Good Morning @Justwise

TGIF

I need your advise on how best to represent my pay.

My letter of employment states I am to earn e.g 50k but due to the economy, the company is currently and consistently paying N35k.

Now the company is also supposed to give me a house from about 3 months ago but also due to the economy the company is giving me N10k monthly pending the house allocation. So the total inflow (paid separately) is N45k. The 10k when paid is called House allocation compensation. But if I print a 6 months statement, it will show the inflow as 35k for 3 months and 45k for 3months.

Yet my LOE states salary should be 50k. I have letters to support all the cuts and payments but what should I state my monthly income to be 3kk or 45k?

these figures are just for example.

Your monthly salary is exactly what it's not and NOT what it was or will be in future. State exactly what appears in your bank statement and payslip, if there is additional payment from your company then explain that in your application form
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Tawakalituolas:
I didn't send message to them, I called them.

You need to keep calling..probably need to call between 9-10am
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ezybaba(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2019
ozymes:
You collect salary by cash and have 2 million fund in your personal account?
my sponsor send One million to me and my mum send me a million
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MusingsOfALady: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2019
justwise:

Your monthly salary is exactly what it's not and NOT what it was or will be in future. State exactly what appears in your bank statement and payslip, if there is additional payment from your company then explain that in your application form

@Justwise. Thanks. but I'm not really clear. No vex!

My current total income from the company is 45k. 35k is salary, 10k a temporary allowance. total on payslip is 45k - When asked my total monthly income which one should I state? Do I state 45k then explain the 10k? or state 35k and explain the extra 10k?

thanks bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Enick: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2019
Having see the refusal letter and heard my stories on cash investment- without record of initial course and state of my salary cash collection as well as sponsorship, what would you advice me to do?.

justwise:

Why would you do that? So if asked why you were refused previously what will you say?

Using a sponsor will not help your application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigtt76(f): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Re-apply, state the reason(s) why you were denied initially. As for the bank account balance and investment issues, write a cover letter explaining in details how you came about the money you invested. If you can get receipts or agreements related to the sale, and bank statement showing the deposit of the amount by your brother after the sale, it might do you good.

Enick:
Having see the refusal letter and heard my stories on cash investment- without record of initial course and state of my salary cash collection as well as sponsorship, what would you advice me to do?.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tawakalituolas: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
justwise:

You need to keep calling..probably need to call between 9-10am
thank you, I really appreciate.God bless you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
MusingsOfALady:

@Justwise. Thanks. but I'm not really clear. No vex!

My current total income from the company is 45k. 35k is salary, 10k a temporary allowance. total on payslip is 45k - When asked my total monthly income which one should I state? Do I state 45k then explain the 10k? or state 35k and explain the extra 10k?

thanks bro

Please read my last post again as it answered your question
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
@Justwise my sis inlaw picked her p.port today and she was refused again ooh. Second time, first was she omitting her naira salary account...and then she did submitted her statement and her dorm acc statement too if you recall i mentioned it to you. So now she is so confused what the ECO wants this time around. Please help look into the refusal letter. Pls is the issue with her hubbys statement or hers cos she submitted her hubbys personal savings account with her own statements.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MusingsOfALady: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
justwise:

Please read my last post again as it answered your question

@justwise.

Apparently I didn't understand your response cos If I understood, then I wont be repeating the question. I even stated your response wasn't clear to me. Picking either of the values could have simply made it easier for me to understand.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by missava(f): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
MrsDaniels:
@Justwise my sis inlaw picked her p.port today and she was refused again ooh. Second time, first was she omitting her naira salary account...and then she did submitted her statement and her dorm acc statement too if you recall i mentioned it to you. So now she is so confused what the ECO wants this time around. Please help look into the refusal letter. Pls is the issue with her hubbys statement or hers cos she submitted her hubbys personal savings account with her own statements.

Sorry about this outcome. Hopefully it can be rectified. If you do not mind me asking, when did she do her biometrics? Which centre?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ikeja her biometrics was on 12th march
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by rennyvik: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hi everyone.
I applied for a tourist visa last week Thursday and on Tuesday this week my boss told me dat the embassy called him to confirm my salary and place in the organization.
Plz am scared is this a good sigh?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by rennyvik: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
rennyvik:
Hi everyone.
I applied for a tourist visa last week Thursday and on Tuesday this week my boss told me dat the embassy called him to confirm my salary and place in the organization.
Sign*
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
rennyvik:
Hi everyone.
Good sign though, as long as there are no contradictory information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
MrsDaniels:

I'm sorry about your sister's Visa refusal. One of my colleagues got his first ever UK Visa on his fourth attempt despite the genuineness of his documentation. It started with money lodgement then date of birth discrepancies on birth certificate and passport. It could be frustrating but he took his time to correct error pointed against the next application. In the last 2 years he has been granted UK Visa 3 different times. Read through the refusal letter thoroughly and provide detailed information and concrete evidence in your next application. UK Visa application is a lot better once you can prove strong tie back home. I wish her best of luck next time as God's factor is equally important
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by missava(f): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Infiosa:

Good sign though, as long as there are no contradictory information.

Hi. Compliments...any update yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
hello all, I want to know how one can pay for a UK visa fee.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tawakalituolas: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
MrsDaniels:

please, did your sister in law received mail from tls office for collection?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Pharmacology: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is the downloaded checklist also scanned at the UK tls center during document submission
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
@Tawakalituolas yes she said she did...why do u ask?

Tawakalituolas:
please, did your sister in law received mail from tls office for collection?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
@Infiosa lolz, u wont blv she studied in UK and has travelled twice too. Hence her anger why they keep doing such despite her travel history with the UK...Its really annoying thou when home office do such especially when its genuine docs u submitted.
Infiosa:

I'm sorry about your sister's Visa refusal. One of my colleagues got his first ever UK Visa on his fourth attempt despite the genuineness of his documentation. It started with money lodgement then date of birth discrepancies on birth certificate and passport. It could be frustrating but he took his time to correct error pointed against the next application. In the last 2 years he has been granted UK Visa 3 different times. Read through the refusal letter thoroughly and provide detailed information and concrete evidence in your next application. UK Visa application is a lot better once you can prove strong tie back home. I wish her best of luck next time as God's factor is equally important

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
MrsDaniels:

Read the 3rd bullet points in that refusal letter because that is where the issue lies. Large and recent deposit without explaining the source.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
@Justwise do u advise she reapplies with a cover letter? Because according to her , her salary for february thats in arrears was paid by into her account and thats like a week bfr her submission date at VAC unfortunately, so guess the ECO didnt see it properly cos it clearly states its feb salary and it showed the companys name on it too in her acc statement. So do u advise she sends in a letter and prolly get a letter from the accounts dept that indeed she was paid or what do you advise. Mehn she is so so pained!

justwise:

Read the 3rd bullet points in that refusal letter because that is where the issue lies. Large and recent deposit without explaining the source.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
MrsDaniels:

@Infiosa lolz, u wont blv she studied in UK and has travelled twice too. Hence her anger why they keep doing such despite her travel history with the UK...Its really annoying thou when home office do such especially when its genuine docs u submitted.
Eyah, I understand her frustration. Just as Justwise has pointed out the major reason for her denial. Let her provide detailed explanation on the large deposit pointed out on her account transactions. I believe she will be granted this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.