Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1527080 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 13, 2019
TonyyS:
hello all, I want to know how one can pay for a UK visa fee.

anyone help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2019
TonyyS:

anyone help

Pay via ur debit card... (ATM)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2019
ijeshaoflondon:

Pay via ur debit card... (ATM)
okay Thankx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
someone please help me answer these questions "how much money are you planning to spend on your visit to the UK?". Note: am being entirely sponsored by my cousin.
will this be the amount my sponsor will provide?

" what is the total amount of money you spend each month?". Note: am dependent on my parents. should I estimate the amount my parents spend towards me?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by prettysussie: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hello house,
Has anyone uploaded supporting documents under the self service option? Is it advisable to merge similar documents? For example, 6 months payslips can be merged into a single document for upload.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Cowmilk(m): 4:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Hi @justwise
Thanks for the insight

Planning to apply for the standard visa soon for my plab exams... I think I have sufficient funds..

But my concern is dat while going through my statements I noticed most of the debits I made for the last couple of months are through internet transfer from my salary account to my other account (not same bank) this because at a point I misplaced the ATM of my salary account.. This made most of my debits transfer to my other account or a 3rd party I desire to send money to..well these debits are not huge. Max 20k

I really desire to present the statement of just my salary account... As my other account really has some transactions I can't account for

Is there anything to be worried about ..is ECO concerned about destination of ur debits as its not huge

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Abini2012: 5:46am On Apr 14, 2019
prettysussie:
Hello house,
Has anyone uploaded supporting documents under the self service option? Is it advisable to merge similar documents? For example, 6 months payslips can be merged into a single document for upload.

Yes. And upload under Financial Evidence... Once uploaded and accepted, it will indicate the number of pages.
Something like this....

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 14, 2019
TonyyS:
someone please help me answer these questions "how much money are you planning to spend on your visit to the UK?". Note: am being entirely sponsored by my cousin.

" what is the total amount of money you spend each month?". Note: am dependent on my parents. should I estimate the amount my parents spend towards me?

anyone help here?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by hammed71(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2019
guys please how long does it take to receive money from worldremit, someone sent to my access bank since yesterday, I am yet to receive any alert?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2019
Abini2012:

Yes. And upload under Financial Evidence... Once uploaded and accepted, it will indicate the number of pages.
Something like this....

Hello Good morning

Please this is how my own is..will I separate the scanning into segments..e.g family evidence and financial information separately or how
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Cowmilk:
Hi @justwise
Thanks for the insight

Planning to apply for the standard visa soon for my plab exams... I think I have sufficient funds..

But my concern is dat while going through my statements I noticed most of the debits I made for the last couple of months are through internet transfer from my salary account to my other account (not same bank) this because at a point I misplaced the ATM of my salary account.. This made most of my debits transfer to my other account or a 3rd party I desire to send money to..well these debits are not huge. Max 20k

I really desire to present the statement of just my salary account... As my other account really has some transactions I can't account for

Is there anything to be worried about ..is ECO concerned about destination of ur debits as its not huge

Thank you

I don't see this as an issue though you have to explain it in your application form
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2019
TonyyS:

anyone help? undecided
TonyyS:

anyone help?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Cowmilk(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2019
justwise:

I don't see this as an issue though you have to explain it in your application form
Thanks sir

Am a bit relieved
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Abini2012: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2019
You'll have to upload your docs according to the relevant segment they fall into... If u click on each segment, it will show the type of docs expected.
Any other doc that does not fall into the given segments should be uploaded under 'Other'.
Also, you'll have a chance to preview before submitting once they've converted it to their format

bbclue:

Hello Good morning

Please this is how my own is..will I separate the scanning into segments..e.g family evidence and financial information separately or how
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Abini2012:
You'll have to upload your docs according to the relevant segment they fall into... If u click on each segment, it will show the type of docs expected.
Any other doc that does not fall into the given segments should be uploaded under 'Other'.
Also, you'll have a chance to preview before submitting once they've converted it to their format

Okay thanks

Please at justwose and co ...please is it a most I summit my business account.....along my personal account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by emadamysy: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2019
Abini2012:

please if you upload docs using self service , do you still need to go along with it during biometrics ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Pharmacology: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello mum, please were you now to send the document? And was it assessed together with the original application?
MrsDaniels:
@Justwise please my sister inlaw needs an email she can send a very vital document to to UKVI she mistakenly ommited during sumission..pls revert. Thanks mate!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lee310: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Please I want to know if walk-in still exist at the TLS centre ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good afternoon everyone.
I'm new here and I have several questions I'll need the experts here to put me through.
I've been in UK for about 7months. I had a baby recently and will want my mum to visit during the summer for about 4 months. I'm on tier 2 visa
1. I stopped working in February (on maternity leave) and so I only have payslips from September to March. I will be going back to work later in the year

2. My closing balance is currently low as I recently made dependants applications for my family which sucked me dry but my husband and friends are planning to make some cash deposits into my account between now and next month when the application will be made so as to have a balance of about £3000 ( I earn about £2300/month before I stopped working). Will this fly?

3. My mum is a petty trader (a typical street Naija trader with little income). She depends on her children and has steady inflow and outflow of money in her account, all from children just for her upkeep. She currently has a closing balance of a little above 200k

What is the best way to go about this plsssssssss?

Thank you in anticipation of your responses
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
emadamysy:
please if you upload docs using self service , do you still need to go along with it during biometrics ?
U don't have to go with any documents however documents will not be accepted from you at TLScontact if u have chosen self service. Please ensure all the supporting documents are uploaded , reviewed and submitted before or on the appointment dates. A lot of people were asked to reschedule another appointment dates because they realised one or two documents were not submitted. I saw an elderly woman who was willing to pay extra to upload her account statements but she was asked to schedule for another appointment date. I felt her pain that day as she was helpless. Please ensure all the necessary supporting documents are uploaded and reviewed before submission as strongly advised on the website. I did self service too and it was quick and fast during submission as the need for sorting documents has been avoided. I hope this is informative enough.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dotmanjao: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Greeting to u all, pls am new here and I wish to apply for U.k tourist visa...am a paramilitary officer,my stable income is 160,000k,am married,I have over 2 million in my acct.inflow and outflow for over 5 mths I run some personal entrepreneur business ,thou I don't have company registration,good pension statement and other supportive document I can lay my hand on,pls what is my chance of securing the visa and what advice can u give me abt it.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
MrsDaniels:
@Justwise do u advise she reapplies with a cover letter? Because according to her , her salary for february thats in arrears was paid by into her account and thats like a week bfr her submission date at VAC unfortunately, so guess the ECO didnt see it properly cos it clearly states its feb salary and it showed the companys name on it too in her acc statement. So do u advise she sends in a letter and prolly get a letter from the accounts dept that indeed she was paid or what do you advise. Mehn she is so so pained!

How about giving it the next 6months so as to run her salary account properly then apply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Belovedolu:
Good afternoon everyone.
I'm new here and I have several questions I'll need the experts here to put me through.
I've been in UK for about 7months. I had a baby recently and will want my mum to visit during the summer for about 4 months. I'm on tier 2 visa
1. I stopped working in February (on maternity leave) and so I only have payslips from September to March. I will be going back to work later in the year

2. My closing balance is currently low as I recently made dependants applications for my family which sucked me dry but my husband and friends are planning to make some cash deposits into my account between now and next month when the application will be made so as to have a balance of about £3000 ( I earn about £2300/month before I stopped working). Will this fly?

3. My mum is a petty trader (a typical street Naija trader with little income). She depends on her children and has steady inflow and outflow of money in her account, all from children just for her upkeep. She currently has a closing balance of a little above 200k

What is the best way to go about this plsssssssss?

Thank you in anticipation of your responses

Your husband paying money into your account so as to raise the balance is going to backfire, never a good idea visa wise.

Your mother's business situation is very common so all you have to do is to explain it in the form but she shouldn't be contributing towards the trip, you should sponsor the trip 100%.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dotmanjao:
Greeting to u all, pls am new here and I wish to apply for U.k tourist visa...am a paramilitary officer,my stable income is 160,000k,am married,I have over 2 million in my acct.inflow and outflow for over 5 mths I run some personal entrepreneur business ,thou I don't have company registration,good pension statement and other supportive document I can lay my hand on,pls what is my chance of securing the visa and what advice can u give me abt it.thanks

Nobody here can honestly tell you the chances of you getting a visa, read this thread for documents to submit but the focus will be on your salary, you can also submit your business account and explain the nature of your business.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ormohlawlah: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello,I would like to attend my cousin's wedding in the UK. what type of visa will I apply for?
If she's sponsoring my trip,what documents will she/i have to provide?
If she's not sponsoring my trip, what documents will I be asked to provide?
I checked and I can't find similar questions that have been answered.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by emadamysy: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Infiosa:

U don't have to go with any documents however documents will not be accepted from you at TLScontact if u have chosen self service. Please ensure all the supporting documents are uploaded , reviewed and submitted before or on the appointment dates. A lot of people were asked to reschedule another appointment dates because they realised one or two documents were not submitted. I saw an elderly woman who was willing to pay extra to upload her account statements but she was asked to schedule another appointment date. I felt her pain that day as she was helpless. Please ensure all the necessary supporting documents are uploaded, reviewed before submission as strongly advised on the website. I did self service too and it was quick and fast during submission as the need for sorting documents has been avoided. I hope this is informative enough.
sure. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ormohlawlah:
Hello,I would like to attend my cousin's wedding in the UK. what type of visa will I apply for?
If she's sponsoring my trip,what documents will she/i have to provide?
If she's not sponsoring my trip, what documents will I be asked to provide?
I checked and I can't find similar questions that have been answered.

No you did not check because visiting visa questions have been answered here over the years.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
justwise:

Your husband paying money into your account so as to raise the balance is going to backfire, never a good idea visa wise.

Your mother's business situation is very common so all you have to do is to explain it in the form but she shouldn't be contributing towards the trip, you should sponsor the trip 100%.

Thank you for your timely response.
Please, what do you suggest I do as I can't get any salary or payslip while on maternity leave.

What if my siblings and I run her account so that she could use her account statement?

OR

What if my elder sister gives her the amount needed for the trip and raises a gift deed?

I just need suggestions pleaseeeeeee
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Abini2012: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
emadamysy:

No. Just go along with the list showing your docs have been accepted and your TLS confirmation of appointment email and passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dotmanjao: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
justwise:

Nobody here can honestly tell you the chances of you getting a visa, read this thread for documents to submit but the focus will be on your salary, you can also submit your business account and explain the nature of your business.
I have all necessary documents required
My salary is 163,000per mth
I used my salary acct for my petty business
And I have maintain 2 million inflow and outflow for 4-5 mths
Am doing hotel or hostel reservation for 5days
Hope am good to try my luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ormohlawlah: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

No you did not check because visiting visa questions have been answered here over the years.
I didn't even know its visiting visa I'll apply for,if you check the first sentence,you'll see that I asked "what type of visa will I apply for".
Now that you've told me its visiting visa,I can check previous posts...
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.