Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1527046 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good evening sir at jstwise, pls help me out am tired and sick of it, I did my biometric on 7th of March this year and since then av not hear from them and I even pay for Korea, I was forced to go back to the embassy last week Wednesday to complain and they told me that my passport is not yet at ikeja that I shld contact them at UK, up till now av not hear from them and I did not receive any mail, pls what can I do today is the 24th working day, I was refused my first application this is the second one. Pls help me out and God bless u sir.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by prettysussie: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thanks.

Abini2012:

Yes. And upload under Financial Evidence... Once uploaded and accepted, it will indicate the number of pages.
Something like this....

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ebunglorious: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Aquaman84:
My Nigerian passport expires September 2019 and I cannot renew it until its 6 months to expiration. Can I still apply for my UK spouse Visa in February 2019? Or do I need to renew my passport first?
Good morning admin,

I'm a Nigerian & based in Nigeria, I want to process UK spouse VISA to join my husband but I'm confused. I don't know if I'm to write IELTS (English test) or not because I have degree in English (B. A English). Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ebunglorious: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good day Justwise,

I'm a Nigerian & based in Nigeria, I want to process UK spouse VISA to join my husband but I'm confused. I don't know if I'm to write IELTS (English test) or not because I have degree in English (B. A English). Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by eduson33(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Yes you need to write IELTS. II read somewhere on this forum that someone got rejected for that.
just avoid stories.
Ebunglorious:
Good day Justwise,

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Enick: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
That's not true. You don't need to write an English test(IELTS) to obtain a UK spouse visa. Let's give appropriate information.

eduson33:
Yes you need to write IELTS. II read somewhere on this forum that someone got rejected for that.
just avoid stories.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by eduson33(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
ok
Enick:
That's not true. You don't need to write an English test(IELTS) to obtain a UK spouse visa. Let's give appropriate information.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Oahdebola90: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
TonyyS:

Question 1 is the total amount of money ure cousin or so is willing to spare for ure trip
Question 2 just give an estimate of how much ure parent provide for u each month

anyone help? undecided

anyone help?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello good people,

I got a mail from UKVI very early this morning and I got another mail from TLS that my passports were ready collection.

I have collected our passports a few minutes ago with visas granted. Thank you all for your meaningful information.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Menakay(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Infiosa:
Hello good people,

I got a mail from UKVI very early this morning and I got another mail from TLS that my passports are ready collection.

I have collected our passports a few minutes ago with visas granted. Thank you all for your meaningful information.
Congratulations. When was ur biometrics ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Menakay:

Congratulations. When was ur biometrics ?

March 26th @ Ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Mercifulangel: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Which country did you obtain your B.A English?
Good day Justwise,

I'm a Nigerian & based in Nigeria, I want to process UK spouse VISA to join my husband but I'm confused. I don't know if I'm to write IELTS (English test) or not because I have degree in English (B. A English). Thanks[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Infiosa:
Hello good people,

I got a mail from UKVI very early this morning and I got another mail from TLS that my passports were ready collection.

My sister and her son submitted on 26th March at the submission centre at adeogun ajose..VI has also been dispatched by the courier this afternoon , Hopefully she gets the parcel tomao morning.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ebunglorious:
Good day Justwise,

Yes you have to write IELTS for spouse visa or evaluate your degree certificate through NARIC UK else your application is likely to be refused
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Enick:

That is not true

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Infiosa:
Hello good people,

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Belovedolu:

Thank you for your timely response.
Please, what do you suggest I do as I can't get any salary or payslip while on maternity leave.

What if my siblings and I run her account so that she could use her account statement?

OR

What if my elder sister gives her the amount needed for the trip and raises a gift deed?

I just need suggestions pleaseeeeeee

There's no need running her account, her kids can sponsor the trip and submit their financial documents with evidence of sources of their income..e.g employment letter or business documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dotmanjao:

I have all necessary documents required
My salary is 163,000per mth
I used my salary acct for my petty business
And I have maintain 2 million inflow and outflow for 4-5 mths
Am doing hotel or hostel reservation for 5days
Hope am good to try my luck

Explain that in your application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sulaimonsheu:
Good evening sir at jstwise, pls help me out am tired and sick of it, I did my biometric on 7th of March this year and since then av not hear from them and I even pay for Korea, I was forced to go back to the embassy last week Wednesday to complain and they told me that my passport is not yet at ikeja that I shld contact them at UK, up till now av not hear from them and I did not receive any mail, pls what can I do today is the 24th working day, I was refused my first application this is the second one. Pls help me out and God bless u sir.

You need to be patient, it's just little over a month so it's too early to panic unless you paid for priority service
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thank u sir may God bless u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thank u sir may God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
justwise:

Congratulations!

Thank you Justwise for your great contributions. You are one of the major reasons why we believe in this platform as a solution to our visa problems. God bless bro !
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
ijeshaoflondon:

My sister and her son submitted on 26th March at the submission centre at adeogun ajose..VI has also been dispatched by the courier this afternoon , Hopefully she gets the parcel tomao morning.

She will definitely get the parcel. I wish her positive feedback.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Infiosa:

Thank you Justwise for your great contributions. You are one of the major reasons why we believe in this platform as a solution to our visa problems. God bless bro !

Very kind of you, I do appreciate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kolping: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nigerian women warned not to come to Britain in government campaign
‘Modern slavery is one of the greatest human rights abuses of our time,’ says Penny Mordaunt
The Independent
Catherine Wylie,Peter Stubley
15 hours ago

The UK government is backing an advertising campaign urging Nigerian women and girls to find jobs at home instead of “risking a life of modern slavery” in Britain.

Posters are to be placed in schools, churches and marketplaces in an attempt to reduce human trafficking, sexual exploitation and forced labour.

The campaign focuses on “aspirational stories of women who have established successful careers in Nigeria”, according to the Department for International Development.

The Not for Sale campaign is supported by UK aid and involves the National Crime Agency and the UK’s Joint Border Task Force as well as Nigerian law enforcement.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nigeria-uk-modern-slavery-women-human-trafficking-campaign-not-for-sale-a8869736.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOe2-j3QzKI
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Infiosa:

She will definitely get the parcel. I wish her positive feedback.

Amen thanks... await the good news tomao
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by missava(f): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2019
justwise:

There's no need running her account, her kids can sponsor the trip and submit their financial documents with evidence of sources of their income..e.g employment letter or business documents.

Thank you so much. Can she use account statements of two of her children or funds should be moved into one account?

What other documents will I provide asides invitation letter, proof of address, account statement/payslips as I will be responsible for accommodation and feeding while she's here

Do I need to transfer money for flight ticket into her account and explain in the coverletter as my own contribution towards the trip?

I'm very sorry for all these questions if they are annoying, I'm just confused
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ayinkala(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Good everyone

Please I need gurus in the house to enlighten me on this:

A colleague of mine is a Local Government Chairman in Kwara State and he intends to visit the UK for a period of 2 weeks. He has never traveled out of the country before and he is holding an OFFICIAL PASSPORT.

Do official passport holders apply online the same as Ordinary passport holders?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Akpasomething: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys,

Has anyone done self upload of documents?

I'm confused where to upload our passports.

Please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Infiosa: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Akpasomething:
Hi guys,

Has anyone done self upload of documents?

I'm confused where to upload our passports.

Please help
It's not hard at all. Travel evidence section.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpanbaghi: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
It depends on whether he is going to the UK on official business or for holiday/Tourism, i guess
ayinkala:
Good everyone

Please I need gurus in the house to enlighten me on this:

A colleague of mine is a Local Government Chairman in Kwara State and he intends to visit the UK for a period of 2 weeks. He has never traveled out of the country before and he is holding an OFFICIAL PASSPORT.

Do official passport holders apply online the same as Ordinary passport holders?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.