Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1525004 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2019
kuljiyke:
Please I want to know if I can use my spouse account for UK Visa processing my account is not up to 800k, I do business and don't have good statement of account but my spouse do, but the problem is the name on her account is different from my name because we are yet to do our white wedding but we have done introduction, please I want to know what to do?
I need help to this!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:51am On May 11, 2019
kuljiyke:

I need help to this!!!

Why will you come back to Nigeria? Even if she was your spouse already for over 5 years sef with concrete proof, you will hardly prove that you will come back if given this visa, not even a South Africa visa will you get and come back to Nigeria, your own is just you want out of Nigeria, clearly....

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2019
kuljiyke:

Yes

I will be surprised if you are given a visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2019
Please can I travel to UK with Turkish airline?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 12:08pm On May 11, 2019
I suppose so
obaxlove:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:11pm On May 11, 2019
obaxlove:

Yes. You can actually enter Turkey with your UK Visa if you are flying their airline and your layover is long, it comes with a token though, about $40/41 or so...

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NanaOne1: 1:00pm On May 11, 2019
Yes I used it to the UK in 2016, if you have a long layover, apply for Turkish VISA online for about $40 because they give free hotel

obaxlove:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NanaOne1: 1:15pm On May 11, 2019
Please so

Total amount of money you get in a year should be 3600 (thus 300x12).
I didn't get the one relating to 610 very well the 610 is the profit she gets from her side business. Please shouldn't this 610 be added to 3600 making the total amount of money she gets in a year 4210?

She has investment and a savings account too

Thanks for your feedback

Yommieyomi:
Check the cost breakdown properly dear friend.
if you earn 300 pound monthly
in a year you should have 3600 pound as against 610 pound
610 pound should be other savings
do you get?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chukyrooy(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2019
Good Afternoon guys, please I have a delicate issue. I've actually submitted my documents using self service and going for my walk in appointment in few days time. The only problem is that my (family) company account which is actually my sponsorship account has run into a little tussle with firs, though we have our tax clearance for the previous three years (that's another issue), so we moved the funds to our other company account. Now the problem is I've already submitted this one, and the balance is now almost empty. will it spring up any problems during assessing my application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NanaOne1: 1:19pm On May 11, 2019
Thank you Justwise for your response

Please regarding your second response. She has actually registered her business an an Enterprise and she will explain the nature of her business to the ECO. I actually want to know if ECOs usually look out for tax receipts ones the business is registered? or do they regard it as mandatory for a sole proprietor with a registered business during visa applications?

Thank you

justwise:

Total amount means just that.. total amount.. all the money you earn in a year.

When you are running unregistered business and no tax paid you need to take your time and explain to the ECO nature of your business, else leave the business out of your visa application and use salary account alone.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MhizzCency: 2:11pm On May 11, 2019
Good day pls I need help.. Can I apply for Visa with my IELTS UKvi result which has a wrong date of Birth if I swear an affidavit? My other documents have the correct Date of Birth except thus ielts ukvi... Will it affect me?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 2:50pm On May 11, 2019
I got this mail yesterday morning

What are my chances

Dear xxxxxxcxx

Your UK visa application has been despatched from the UK Visa Section.

If you are applying from Europe, North & West Africa and GCC countries:

- And you submitted your application at a visa application centre - You will receive an email shortly from TLS or VFS about collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to.

VAC - Visa Application Centre.

OR

- You submitted your application at the following locations:
Cyprus, Gibraltar, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Malta, Norway, Denmark and Estonia,
you will receive an email from DHL within 1-2 working days with your waybill number. You can track your application via the DHL website using this waybill number.

OR FOR APPLICATIONS FROM USA:

If you applied via a US Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre or a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to have your passport mailed back to you directly, that will take place shortly.

If you submitted your application via a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to collect your passport in person at the end of the process, they will be in contact with you to provide further guidance.

If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to UKVI.

You should not expect to receive any further emails from this office.

Regards,

UK Visa Section
Croydon

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you have a query regarding your application, UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office/about/personal-information-charter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MhizzCency: 2:55pm On May 11, 2019
Good day pls I need help.. Can I apply for Visa with my IELTS UKvi result which has a wrong date of Birth if I swear an affidavit? My other documents have the correct Date of Birth except thus ielts ukvi... Will it @Front page lawyer
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Adeyholla: 2:58pm On May 11, 2019
What's your timeline and where did you apply from
bbclue:

What are my chances

Dear xxxxxxcxx

- And you submitted your application at a visa application centre - You will receive an email shortly from TLS or VFS about collecting your decision. Please ensure you check your e-mail account and do not attend the VAC until you are advised to.

OR

Cyprus, Gibraltar, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Malta, Norway, Denmark and Estonia,
you will receive an email from DHL within 1-2 working days with your waybill number. You can track your application via the DHL website using this waybill number.

If you applied via a US Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre or a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to have your passport mailed back to you directly, that will take place shortly.

If you submitted your application via a VFS Premium Application Centre and chose to collect your passport in person at the end of the process, they will be in contact with you to provide further guidance.

If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to UKVI.

Regards,

UK Visa Section
Croydon

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you have a query regarding your application, UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only. All messages sent and received by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation
available at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office/about/personal-information-charter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 3:13pm On May 11, 2019
Adeyholla:
What's your timeline and where did you apply from

April 17th....ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Abini2012: 3:41pm On May 11, 2019
Wait for pick up mail from TLS, hopefully by Monday before close of work. Chances are you are either given the visa or not. Calm down.
Congratulations in advance grin

bbclue:

What are my chances

Dear xxxxxxcxx

OR

Regards,

UK Visa Section
Croydon

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaakaa(f): 3:45pm On May 11, 2019
Hello everybody, I saw this group late and found out that I have made so many mistakes on my application form....

How do I go about correcting it please, I need your help....
My 2 most recent visits to the US was for child birth, I stayed 2 months and 3 months each. I wrote childbirth for the 3 months in the form nd tourism for that of 2 months, bc I was scared they may feel am going to have a baby in Uk... does it matter? my first visit to US was for a wedding but no space to put that bc it’s my earliest us trip....2014, second 2015, third 2018....

I own a business and I said I earn about 150000 monthly, so my yearly income should be 1850000, but I wrote 3200000.... problem is I don’t even know how much I earn monthly from my business, and my sales for the past 6 months doesn’t even get up to 100k monthly bc it’s like a wholesale thing and I get most of my money in lumpsome and nothing this past 6 months...and it’s my personal account it’s paid into.... point is, the cash flow in my acc this last 6 months may not be up to the 150k I said, what do I do... and should write the sums in pounds instead of Nairaland

Can I change my application and still retain my appointment date?
Can I show only Hubbys account since he is the sponsor?
Is it proper he is sponsoring me for tourism without the family accompanying me,
How do I amend the submitted form,
If I cancel my application will it affect my appointment, bc I have paid for that and it’s unrefundable..

On th employment section do I skip how much I get on the job since I am into business and only fill income and expenditure part....

Please help me with the answers, please... I want to get this visa once, please...

@justwise @FrontPageLawyer @ all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Yes. You can actually enter Turkey with your UK Visa if you are flying their airline and your layover is long, it comes with a token though, about $40/41 or so...

Long layover like how many hours pls? Or can I still get the visa with a layover below 18hours?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Adeyholla: 4:29pm On May 11, 2019
bbclue:

Okay that's good, you should receive your collection of document by Monday.
I am still waiting i applied April 9th

April 17th....ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
chukyrooy:
Good Afternoon guys, please I have a delicate issue. I've actually submitted my documents using self service and going for my walk in appointment in few days time. The only problem is that my (family) company account which is actually my sponsorship account has run into a little tussle with firs, though we have our tax clearance for the previous three years (that's another issue), so we moved the funds to our other company account. Now the problem is I've already submitted this one, and the balance is now almost empty. will it spring up any problems during assessing my application?

Is this a business trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2019
NanaOne1:
Thank you Justwise for your response

Please regarding your second response. She has actually registered her business an an Enterprise and she will explain the nature of her business to the ECO. I actually want to know if ECOs usually look out for tax receipts ones the business is registered? or do they regard it as mandatory for a sole proprietor with a registered business during visa applications?

Thank you

If you don't submit any tax paper to show that you pay tax from your business earning how will the ECO know whether the money in your business account is a gross profit or net profit?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2019
MhizzCency:
Good day pls I need help.. Can I apply for Visa with my IELTS UKvi result which has a wrong date of Birth if I swear an affidavit? My other documents have the correct Date of Birth except thus ielts ukvi... Will it affect me?

You don't need that for visiting visa application

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2019
kaakaa:
Hello everybody, I saw this group late and found out that I have made so many mistakes on my application form....

How do I go about correcting it please, I need your help....
My 2 most recent visits to the US was for child birth, I stayed 2 months and 3 months each. I wrote childbirth for the 3 months in the form nd tourism for that of 2 months, bc I was scared they may feel am going to have a baby in Uk... does it matter? my first visit to US was for a wedding but no space to put that bc it’s my earliest us trip....2014, second 2015, third 2018....

I own a business and I said I earn about 150000 monthly, so my yearly income should be 1850000, but I wrote 3200000.... problem is I don’t even know how much I earn monthly from my business, and my sales for the past 6 months doesn’t even get up to 100k monthly bc it’s like a wholesale thing and I get most of my money in lumpsome and nothing this past 6 months...and it’s my personal account it’s paid into.... point is, the cash flow in my acc this last 6 months may not be up to the 150k I said, what do I do... and should write the sums in pounds instead of Nairaland

Is it proper he is sponsoring me for tourism without the family accompanying me,
If I cancel my application will it affect my appointment, bc I have paid for that and it’s unrefundable..

On th employment section do I skip how much I get on the job since I am into business and only fill income and expenditure part....

Please help me with the answers, please... I want to get this visa once, please...

@justwise @FrontPageLawyer @ all

If you have lied/misrepresented in your application then its better you cancel it and resubmit a correct one with honest answers to all questions
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
obaxlove:

You can, i used them last year
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2019
justwise:

You can, i used them last year

At what hours of layover can I apply for Turkish Visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
obaxlove:

Long layover like how many hours pls? Or can I still get the visa with a layover below 18hours?

Actually don’t think the time matters, but Standard for most countries that issue such “visa” is 6-8hrs minimum.

Shoot from here https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

For Nigeria Passport holders, $40.....

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaakaa(f): 4:56pm On May 11, 2019
justwise:

If you have lied/misrepresented in your application then its better you cancel it and resubmit a correct one with honest answers to all questions

Thank you for the response....
So I will cancel the application, but will it affect the appointment I booked?

Can my hubby be my sponsor, bc I can't say how much I earn from how my account looks.

kaakaa:

l

Please kindly address this issues above for me so I don't make another mistake.... thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaakaa(f): 4:57pm On May 11, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2019
obaxlove:

At what hours of layover can I apply for Turkish Visa?

About 6hrs though depending on the flight you booked, some have shorter layover
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olorogun1: 5:03pm On May 11, 2019
@justwise,and rest of the gurus in the house,i'll like to take the bull by the horn just like justwise advice to my ealier post but i'll need few advice before i proceed with my application
1.am a business man (no employment letter,no pay slip,no leave letter,no salary account)
2.i do most of by spending with my business account so i don't have personal acct.
3.i don't have any link to anyone for an invitation letter to the uk
4.no travel history except abuja and benin republic.lol
NB.my company is a registered one and its doing well in all its area of biz (real-estate and hospitality)

please house help a brother fulfill his dream of seeing the oyinbo land even if its just for two days����.

How do i go about my application and succeed in getting the visa.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chukyrooy(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2019
justwise:

Is this a business trip?

It's a family trip

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.