Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. (6317 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
e pain am.... grin grin
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
ggrin:
who dy drag am with u b4?undecided

nobody dared draq
ur surname wid yhu....

★ggrin prisoner★
grin
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

So why u referring to Chelsea football team that way? grin

defending champion wey no dey
1-10 for †able.....

Thats a whack †eam my dear.
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ggrin(f): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

nobody dared draq My surname wid me....

★dharay99 prisoner★
grin
Kundecided
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

defending champion wey no dey
1-10 for †able.....

Thats a whack †eam my dear.
So which team do u support?
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ronald4lif(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Haba! Why evils?

I don't like Real Madrid cos of dat Ronaldo guy..
I'm okay with my barca

You don't like the best and most skillful player in the history of football? Who do you this kind thing? embarassed
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ronald4lif(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

See ße††er pikin 4hia,
HALLA MADRIDD cool

Naso. Bestest club ever. Bad belle can go and die in Oshiomhole's voice.
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
ggrin:
I'm ggrin d prisoner.
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

You don't like the best and most skillful player in the history of football? Who do you this kind thing? embarassed
Nobody lipsrsealed

I love Messi cool
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ggrin(f): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
elewonundecided
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

So which team do u support?

d outstanding †eam
of ÇR.7. tongue
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

ds na confirm Nigerian,
Yhu garrit mahn...3-0 ain† bad yhu kno.. grin
Not bad at all.. Infact them try if na only 3 them concede. I dey expect 5-0 grin
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
ggrin:
elewon ni mi grinundecided
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ronald4lif(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
guy watch what u say abt barcelona, i once left a dagger in d cheat of a guy dat insulted barca.

The Lord just administered to me that someone would stab me via the screen of his computer and it would leave me with injuries. Please get a knife and pierce the PC screen biko.
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

d outstanding †eam
of ÇR.7. tongue
That's good..
I love my barca cool
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Haba! Why evils?
I don't like Real Madrid cos of dat Ronaldo guy..
I'm okay with my barca
you need to port to the best team asap #GGMU
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Naso. Bestest club ever. Bad belle can go and die in Oshiomhole's voice.
make una go sleep with all these casted club jhor.......... #GGMU
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ronald4lif(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Nobody lipsrsealed

I love Messi cool

Messi is overrated and living on past glory. Ronaldo is the ishh now. We've just 1madrid membership card left though, I wouldn't mind inducting you. Na coz of you o. sad
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
sylvalord:
Not bad at all.. Infact them try if na only 3 them concede. I dey expect 5-0 grin

n0w da†s harsh,
Yhu wan† quick sack le††er
f0r Sunday 0loshi ni... cry
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
sylvalord:
I love my barca cool

Pls don't let me cry
cry cry cry
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by faith551(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
dnt worry, ure at number 6
Remember I said u were blind
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ronald4lif(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
sylvalord:
make una go sleep with all these casted club jhor.......... #GGMU

I'm first a man united before a madrista though. Both best in the world.
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

n0w da†s harsh,
Yhu wan† quick sack le††er
f0r Sunday 0loshi ni... cry
As in, i will be so happy if the goat is sacked
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
sylvalord:
dis boy again?
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

That's good..
I love my barca cool
yhu neva qe† †eam i †ell u...
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
faith551:

Remember I said u were blind
woya sweerv
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Messi is overrated and living on past glory. Ronaldo is the ishh now. We've just 1madrid membership card left though, I wouldn't mind inducting you. Na coz of you o. sad
I don't want jooooor
embarassed
lagmostkuit:

I love my barca cool

Pls don't let me cry
cry cry cry
LOL.. Oya don't cry, i will have mercy on you for messi's sake(plenty pun intended) grin
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
dis boy again?
who is this one? undecided
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm first a man united before a madrista though. Both best in the world.
confirm!
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
sylvalord:
who is this one? undecided
ur memesis
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Barcelona 4 life! cool
Now that's more like it. #TeamBarcelona rocks best!
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / Yoruba Girls Are Hot !! / Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.