Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. (6327 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

yhu neva qe† †eam i †ell u...
Leave it for me
cry cry
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by faith551(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
woya sweerv
Doesn't still restore your site, does it?
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
faith551:

Doesn't still restore your site, does it?
wats ur problem?
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Now that's more like it. #TeamBarcelona rocks best!
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Oh! At last
Someone's got my back! cheesy cheesy

Yels oh!
#TeamBarcelona for life! cool
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

yhu neva qe† †eam i †ell u...
ronald4lif:

I'm first a man united before a madrista though. Both best in the world.
Dream on. #TeamBarcelona
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
ur memesis
k
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Leave it for me
cry cry

yeye dey smell..

Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dream on. #TeamBarcelona
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
you are the dreamer here bro.. Port now while you can,
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Oh! At last
Someone's got my back! cheesy cheesy

Yels oh!
#TeamBarcelona for life! cool
Hopefully you also double as an Arsenal fan, yes?
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dream on. #TeamBarcelona
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

#keep hallucinatinq,
★★HALA HALA MADRID.!

Spanish Ny†mare.
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
sylvalord:
As in, i will be so happy if the goat is sacked

replacement qo soon show up,
I qive am January.
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by faith551(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
wats ur problem?
Do you expect an answer?
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

replacement qo soon show up,
I qive am January.
The thing be say, who go replace am?
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
faith551:
Do you expect an answer?
YEAH
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

#keep hallucinatinq,
★★HALA HALA MADRID.!

Spanish Ny†mare.
Here's the nightmare:

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

MSN cheesy

I bet you and Ronald nearly peed when you saw those letters.cheesy Breathe now. Demigod Messi is injured.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by faith551(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
YEAH
Good, still quote me again, I'll be waiting
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Here's the nightmare:

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

MSN cheesy

I bet you and Ronald nearly peed when you saw those letters.cheesy Breathe now. Demigod Messi is injured.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

Now yhu see,
ßarca-Messi=Akwa_Uni†ed fc. grin
Tha†s no† a †eam ßro....

JOIN THE MADRID TEAM NOWWWWWW.!
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by ronald4lif(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dream on. #TeamBarcelona
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

Yimu. We're talking about the best here not second best. Wait when we get to second best then we can talk about Barcelona. Until then, it's Real Madrid. tongue
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Hopefully you also double as an Arsenal fan, yes?
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Very correct! cool
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

yeye dey smell..

undecided
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by martineverest(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
All diz haters sef...face ur depleted man. U
ronald4lif:

Barcelona is a dumb team and Real Madrid is the best. Why associate yourself with losers
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by funlord(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
These are the undisputed most handsome nairalanders in the history of the forum. "they are: (5) DJEEZY. (4)KULLBOY. (3)LALASTICLALA. (2)SEUN. (1)FANTAZIA. " U CAN ADD 4RM 6 down but at number 100 is agarawu23 and at number 500 and 501 are traplord and funlord then at number 1 billion is leez

Cc: Lalasticlala! Obinoscopy! Uboma! Rocktation! Seun!
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
funlord:

Cc:
LOL NTORR!!!!!
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Naijaboiy dat list aint complete wit out my crush grin
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
halfrica:
Naijaboiy dat list aint complete wit out my crush grin
he is at number 99
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
fantazia:
he is at number 99

Number one tongue
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
halfrica:

Number one tongue
in ur dreams
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2015
fantazia:
in ur dreams
am awake tongue tongue
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2015
halfrica:
Na ijaboiy dat list aint complete wit out my crush grin
Lol,,who?

I didn't create the list tho. cheesy
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,who?

I didn't create the list tho. cheesy

I kno m tellin op dat list is nt complete witout u grin
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
halfrica:

I kno m tellin op dat list is nt complete witout u grin
Oh! I didn't even look at the title of the thread sef. I thought it was the other one created by daviyjones.

Don't mind this Op jare,his brain is as solid as ice block! grin

How your sunday jare? tongue
Re: Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh! I didn't even look at the title of the thread sef. I thought it was the other one created by daviyjones.

Don't mind this Op jare,his brain is as solid as ice block! grin

How your sunday jare? tongue
D THUNDA DAT WILL FIRE IS DOING PRESS UP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strangest And Most Disturbing Philias You Never Knew Of / I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! / Security Guard Spotted Having Sex With A Female Employee During Lunch Break-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.