Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1534115 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by donkarly(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
hello,please gurus here i need una advice/help ooh..my sister's interview scheduled for next week tuesday(27th) was rescheduled for yesterday(23rd) because of the public holiday.she didn't know till this morning(saturday-24th),please what can she do about it;how can she reschedule for an interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Your circumstances, have they changed now sir?
I will be getting married next month and my wife is pregnant. The only issue is having twins which is why am back here to know the best solution to solve it using the right info rather than fabricated ones
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bravedude(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why are Nigerians not applying for US visa to Hawaii on this forum?thinking of applying next month to visit Hawaii with my wife and my son for our 2 years wedding anniversary.Is Orlando FL better than hawaii or what?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iregreat: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
@seywest, thanks for your reply am absolutely sure of what to say when next am having another interview, in regards of my previous interview i filled my previous ds160 form by myself.thanks i would not hesitate any advice that might help.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
bravedude:
Why are Nigerians not applying for US visa to Hawaii on this forum?thinking of applying next month to visit Hawaii with my wife and my son for our 2 years wedding anniversary.Is Orlando FL better than hawaii or what?

Hawaii is a cool place to visit you should visit... Remember it's also a vacation paradise.. taking the kids is okay but not as good as Florida so think about it very well.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bravedude(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
seyewest:

Hawaii is a cool place to visit you should visit... Remember it's also a vacation paradise.. taking the kids is okay but not as good as Florida so think about it very well.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Chiezzh: 4:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Please I need help ....I was denied f1 visa last month...my ds 160 was filled by me and I was not experience in filling it So i didn't fill my educational background ...I made that correction on my new ds 160 and reapplied ...after which I was approved on the new apoontment Date and form ..when I check my visa status days after the interview I saw refused...what is wrong ??what has happen ...please help me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Chiezzh:
Please I need help ....I was denied f1 visa last month...my ds 160 was filled by me and I was not experience in filling it So i didn't fill my educational background ...I made that correction on my new ds 160 and reapplied ...after which I was approved on the new apoontment Date and form ..when I check my visa status days after the interview I saw refused...what is wrong ??what has happen ...please help me

When did you do the interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Chiezzh: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=seyewest post=52242617]
When did you do the interview?[/quote
Wednesday
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
[/color]Chiezzh

Were u given the white paper or 221g
Are u sure u checked with the new confirmation number on ceac
Wen were u told to pickup passport[color=#006600]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Chiezzh: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
finegirlna:
[/color]Chiezzh

Were u given the white paper or 221g
Are u sure u checked with the new confirmation number on ceac
Wen were u told to pickup passport[color=#006600]
I was given a white collection paper ....and told to pick in 3 days time ...I'm confused
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chiezzh:

I was given a white collection paper ....and told to pick in 3 days time ...I'm confused
So go to DHL and pick your passport. Let us know what is going on.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Chiezzh: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
seyewest:
So go to DHL and pick your passport. Let us know what is going on.
Ok..but doesn't the caec status matter?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ajebutteroteh(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to everybody in the house. Please does anyone no if DHL isolo is working tomorrow and Tuesday? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2016

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sobastical: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Chiezzh:

Ok..but doesn't the caec status matter?

It might not matter, remember its still the holiday season so could be one of the reasons the site aren't updated yet except its on an auto update or something. But am sure you would see the sticker on your passport on getting at the pickup point.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Gbolagade010: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Merry Xmas to the ful house. I have been issued a US visiting visa via Texas and still checking out on someone to pick me up at Houston. Thank God for me house
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TheCongo2: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2016
indianteddy007:
GOOD MORNING FAMILY... I JUST GOT MY VISA WITH MY TWO KIDS... TRANSCRIPT COMING SOON... I WORE MY UNIFORM AND THEY ALSO WORE THEIRS TOO... THANK YOU SO MUCH HOUSE

Where is your transcript?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2016
iamsouls:
Hello my fellow nairalander, I have been following this thread silently and thanks to you all because me, my younger sister and my moms visa has just been approved this morning despite the fact dat d VO was denying so many people's visa we met favor dere which goes like this

VO -your passport please
My mum-good morning sir
VO -no answer,how old re u
My sister-am 14
And I -am 16
VO. -were in us re u going to
My mum -chicago
VO -how much do u earn per month
My mum -(blah blah blah)
VO. - hv u travelled b4
My mum - yes to d UK
VO. -wot class re u
I. -ss2
VO. -wen will u graduate
I. -in 2 years time
VO. -checked ma mums passport nd started typing after 15 sec he handed over ma mums passport and took back mine nd sisters own and said our passport has been approved we should come 4 it in 3 wrkin daes bt (note) ma mums had us visa b4 bt she did nt use it.we really met God's favor despite d angry VO.

As a christian, i am not a fan of the over-spiritualistic approach to simple matters such as visa applications. Your visas were quite easy to approve.

1. You and your sister showed concrete ties to Nigeria - you are still students in school and certainly would be expecting to come back to complete your schooling.
2. Your mom already demonstrated that she has no intention of being an intending immigrant (which means her two minor daughters are likely to be coming back to Nigeria).

Regardless of how angry the VO is, he is compelled by law to treat an application strictly on its merits. He cannot refuse you a visa simply because he had a bad day.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
I will be getting married next month and my wife is pregnant. The only issue is having twins which is why am back here to know the best solution to solve it using the right info rather than fabricated ones

Better pray that your wife is pregnant with twins. Everything you filled in the DS160 is saved and can be retrieved when you apply for another visa. The other problem i see is going to be timing. If you get married, your marriage certificate will show a date much later than when you claimed you were already married on your last visa application. How do you defend that? Also even if you had kids now, they would have birth dates later than when you initially claimed you had twins?

In other words, you've pretty much screwed this one up, most likely for good. Never ever apply with an agent, always tell the truth. You can always reapply with a denial as long as a misrepresentation is not involved.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2016
[/color]
TWoods:

As a christian, i am not a fan of the over-spiritualistic approach to simple matters such as visa applications. Your visas were quite easy to approve.

1. You and your sister showed concrete ties to Nigeria - you are still students in school and certainly would be expecting to come back to complete your schooling.
2. Your mom already demonstrated that she has no intention of being an intending immigrant (which means her two minor daughters are likely to be coming back to Nigeria).

Regardless of how angry the VO is, he is compelled by law to treat an application strictly on its merits. He cannot refuse you a visa simply because he had a bad day.

[color=#006600]

U have strength #sigh# asif u hvnt heard of wen everything is okay and a vo still denies someone

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by olalekanba(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Morning,

I did my visa renewal last month via Dropbox, I am thinking of getting for my wife and kids.

I need advise on how to go about it.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
olalekanba:
Morning,

I did my visa renewal last month via Dropbox, I am thinking of getting for my wife and kids.

I need advise on how to go about it.

pay the visa fees for them and make sure your wife is with your international passport with the US visa when she's going for interview. (Remember to fill their ds160 form ooooo)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by olalekanba(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
seyewest:
pay the visa fees for them and make sure your wife is with your international passport with the US visa when she's going for interview. (Remember to fill their ds160 form ooooo)

does that mean my wife is the physical applicant?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bigbus: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
olalekanba:

Hi,
I suppose your wife and children are applying. Yes, they have to apply in person. You have to fill the DS160 forms (I suppose they are going for a visit/non-immigrant visa), and they have to attend the interview, unless you are doing a dropbox renewal for them (if they meet the requirements for dropbox).

By the time you fill the DS160 forms, and pay their visa fees (yes, each normal physical person needs to pay the visa fees), I am sure any other doubts you may have will become clearer.

And NO. You may not attend the visa interview with them. Hence, it is important your wife takes your passport (with your USA visa in it) along to their interview, as the VO may ask to see it, especially when your wife says that they are travelling with you.

Cheers and all the best.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
olalekanba:

Yes of course
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by olalekanba(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2016
seyewest:
Yes of course

typo

principal applicant
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:37am On Dec 27, 2016
TWoods:

Better pray that your wife is pregnant with twins. Everything you filled in the DS160 is saved and can be retrieved when you apply for another visa. The other problem i see is going to be timing. If you get married, your marriage certificate will show a date much later than when you claimed you were already married on your last visa application. How do you defend that? Also even if you had kids now, they would have birth dates later than when you initially claimed you had twins?

In other words, you've pretty much screwed this one up, most likely for good. Never ever apply with an agent, always tell the truth. You can always reapply with a denial as long as a misrepresentation is not involved.
Thanks for taking time out to answer my question and I really appreciate...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ttmacoy: 3:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Bravedude Hawaii is quite kid friendly as well and lots to do for both adults and children. Obviously some of the resorts may be geared towards couples but there are more than enough resorts geared towards families and also other options such as Airbnb which I prefer when to travelling with kids are plentiful in Hawaii.

It all depends on what you are interested in and after. Orlando has more theme parks but if you are not after theme parks I would say I prefer Hawaii to Florida ( Miami or Orlando)

seyewest:

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries