Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1534897 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=Classified60 post=54572583][/quote]

I don't think marriage is compulsory. Travel history, yes. But getting married won't facilitate you getting a visa. I am 24, not married, neither do I work, and I have never been denied a visa before . Travel history should be the main drive not marriage and just proving your strong ties to Nigeria.
Try getting a schengen visa first. Travel to Germany, France, Switzerland Or the Netherlands, then after that try and apply for a U.K visa, they have strong ties with Germany, France and might give you based on your visit to this countries. Even after traveling to schengen countries, you can try your luck with US and might just get lucky. Marriage isn't a key factor. They deny married people as much as we single people.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by MrsM: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Hello people...I have a question. During my Dropbox renewal I stated June as my travel date. Something came up now and I might have to travel next month. Will this cause any problems for me at POE? Has anyone on here travelled before their specified intended date of travel with no problems? Thank you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kaychrsamemm: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
kaychrsamemm:
hello house, please I'm planning to visit USA dis summer and i want to get info
(1) I'm presenting studying in one of the countries in Eastern Europe and I will finish my undergraduate program by June n I'm also getting admission for master prog immediately. Im close to 30yrs old. I'm going to get documents from the university stating that I'm a student
I'm planning to apply for the visa in Nigeria because the embassy here hardly give foreigners visa here.
Here are my traveling history:- dubai 2015, spain 3 times 2016(2 tourist visas). My father is my sponsor. No work experience.
Pls what is my chance of getting the visa in Nigeria. I'm not planning to relocate to usa at all n I'm planning just to spend 7-10days. I will come back to continue my study. I'm also planning to pay 1st semester tuition fee of the new session before coming to Nigeria.No relatives in usa.
I've been denied uk once on my old passport with a stamp on it.
What type of visa shld i apply for B1 or B1/2
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Believe13: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
@LadyGuinivere
I want to apply for a 2weeks visit visa to the US. I will be on vacation nextmonth.This will be my first time and I don't want to use an agent. I am going with my 2yr old daughter. My husband is not going with us.

Pls advice me on how to go about it ,and link.
I don't know anything about applying and I don't want to use agent. Although have been advised to use an agent. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Believe13:
@LadyGuinivere
I want to apply for a 2weeks visit visa to the US. I will be on vacation nextmonth.This will be my first time and I don't want to use an agent. I am going with my 2yr old daughter. My husband is not going with us.

I don't know anything about applying and I don't want to use agent. Although have been advised to use an agent. Thanks

Very easy na.... This thread is very rich with answers to your inquisition. Just do some "feeding"! That will help greatly, so much gain after the "pain". Regards

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry357: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Believe13:
@LadyGuinivere

The USA visa site has a lot of information.
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.asp
Read back here to learn lots.

You will be judged on your strong ties to prove that you will return home.
Then robust finances.
Make a good plan and understand where you want to visit.

MOST IMPORTANT. Only tell the truth in your application.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Zulinda: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello house.. so I and my family (husband and 4 kids) attended an interview at the US Embassy in Abuja on the 1st of March 2017. It was apparently a success as we were issued the white slip and told to pick up our visas 2 days later. However, on the 3rd of March, I received an email from ConsularAbuja@state.gov with the yellow rejection slip attached, instructing I and my husband to visit the embassy again this week for another interview.

I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this before and what to expect at this 2nd interview... Thanks alot.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Zulinda:
Hello house.. so I and my family (husband and 4 kids) attended an interview at the US Embassy in Abuja on the 1st of March 2017. It was apparently a success as we were issued the white slip and told to pick up our visas 2 days later. However, on the 3rd of March, I received an email from ConsularAbuja@state.gov with the yellow rejection slip attached, instructing I and my husband to visit the embassy again this week for another interview.

I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this before and what to expect at this 2nd interview... Thanks alot.

221(g) - Administrative Processing.... There's need for further/follow-up interview that is! No transcript for us?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Zulinda: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Transcript.. sorry I forgot.

VO: Goodmorning
Hubby and I : Goodmorning
VO: Passports please
Handed over to him
VO: So why do you want to visit San Antonio
Hubby: Family Vacation
VO: What do you do?
Hubby: I'm a Civil Engineer.. into construction, government contracts
VO: Do you plan to buy any equipment for your job while in the US?
Hubby: Not at all, just going on holiday with my family
VO: Who will you be staying with?
Hubby: My wife's cousin

He then faces me
VO: What do you do?
Me: I'm a Civil Servant, working with a parastatal (XYZ)
He reads out the name of my organisation from his screen and I said yes.
VO: Your position at the organisation?
Me: I inform him
VO: Are you planning on having a baby in the US?
We laughed and told him we were done with 4 kids in tow.

He smiled and told us to come for collection in 2 days and that was it.
I was really surprised to get the email for another interview

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
@zulinda , most likelyn an inconsistency was discovered in your application (either the form or the interview) You will be required to clarify that.

@believe, you have been given the links. The key to success is research. Read the link given. Read the thread BEFORE applying. Then you can ask for clarifications.
God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
MsTiitii:

I don't think marriage is compulsory. Travel history, yes. But getting married won't facilitate you getting a visa. I am 24, not married, neither do I work, and I have never been denied a visa before . Travel history should be the main drive not marriage and just proving your strong ties to Nigeria.
Try getting a schengen visa first. Travel to Germany, France, Switzerland Or the Netherlands, then after that try and apply for a U.K visa, they have strong ties with Germany, France and might give you based on your visit to this countries. Even after traveling to schengen countries, you can try your luck with US and might just get lucky. Marriage isn't a key factor. They deny married people as much as we single people.

Yes it is not compulsory, but it is one of those strong supporting documents as family ties to show that the applicant will return to his/her home country after his/her temporary stay in the United States.

i.e Marriage Certificate, Wedding photos, Family photos and Children birth certificiates.

Most of their interviews always come out with ''Are you married, do you have kids?''

My experience and others!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by MsFiifi: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Go on, fill the new form (if you generated the ID using the "Retrieve Application" button, the the pages will be populated mostly with the info filled in the previous form, just be editing to suit your desired changes, if not, you may have to fill it manually).... Schedule your appointment with the new (and corrected) Application ID.

I want to schedule for an appointment i filled a new ds-160 form I have paid at the GT bank and am giving a receipt and transaction receipt my question is as am trying to schedule an appointment the website is requesting for the receipt number only, is there not a column where I would also enter the transaction receipt number? Please your advice is highly recommended
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
I have heard of cases here, where people who filled they knew nobody in the States had issues at the POE, because they had foodstuffs and some personals like Nigerian Abonoki to pass to people here. Yesterday, a Church member had his 2nd cousin delayed for over 6 hours at the airport because he had alot of foodstuff for her. He filled he was coming for a conference here and had no relative. So for those coming, i might suggest you do away with excessive load and foodstuff for people here, if you did not state in the form you have a relative here. These things are sold here jare, dont go through the POE stress its not worth it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by MsFiifi: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Go on, fill the new form (if you generated the ID using the "Retrieve Application" button, the the pages will be populated mostly with the info filled in the previous form, just be editing to suit your desired changes, if not, you may have to fill it manually).... Schedule your appointment with the new (and corrected) Application ID.

I have retrieved my DS 160 application which I submitted twice though I never scheduled for an appointment new ID was generated as i retrieved but I didn't use any of the new Application ID generated i filled another DS 160 and got a new Application ID which I wrote out in a safe place. My question is can I use this new Application ID I generate and schedule for interview appointment?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Yes it is not compulsory, but it is one of those strong supporting documents as family ties to show that the applicant will return to his/her home country after his/her temporary stay in the United States.

i.e Marriage Certificate, Wedding photos, Family photos and Children birth certificiates.

Most of their interviews always come out with ''Are you married, do you have kids?''

My experience and others!

Marriage is not a key factor. Just because you are married does not mean you cannot leave your wife and kids and run away. Travel history should be emphasized not marriage. You don't want people marrying for the wrong reasons because they think it increases their chances for a visa, because it does not. You need to see Familes with children all been denied. Travel history is key not marriage.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dear friends and fellow intended and intending travellers...

- know the cost of a two-way ticket for where you are going to.
- know the current and usual weather conditions of the place you are going to.
- do not lie. at the interview or in your form. if you make a mistake, gauge the seriousness of the mistake before requesting to retrieve the application. small mistake - name of your street...catastrophic mistake - your date of birth.
- always complete the form, before booking an appointment, not the other way round.
- pregnant women, apply for a medical visa or just give birth here.
- if you are not pregnant at the time of interview, go for vacation and come back later for childbirth.
- the cash at/on hand at the POE is what matters.
- you may be asked what has changed since you last applied.

I just thought I should share some of these nuggets with everyone.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by cheldas: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
cheldas is here again o. house hope you won't say my wahala too much?
they have replied me and I just clicked on continue son as to reschedule my apt when I submitted, it took me to drop box confirmation letter page. This is where the issue now is, pls house how do I correct this that I'm not going for drop box but an appearance interview appt. do I have to send another email requesting for appointment date and not drop box? pls our gurus in the house house, kindly come to my rescue o cos the fear of 54,400 is the beginning of wisdom ooooo. pls advice.
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by MsFiifi: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please I need the correct website to schedule appointment
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
MsTiitii:

Marriage is not a key factor. Just because you are married does not mean you cannot leave your wife and kids and run away. Travel history should be emphasized not marriage. You don't want people marrying for the wrong reasons because they think it increases their chances for a visa, because it does not. You need to see Familes with children all been denied. Travel history is key not marriage.

What is the meaning of this now? Who tell you that Marriage is a Key-factor?

I believe you can read well, so read my post again. What is the meaning of this: ''Yes it is not compulsory''? The same applies to Travel history. Being married is not the only way to show your ties to your home country. However, being married is a strong ties to them. After all whether you're married or have 100 visas of different countries, it doesn't guarantee visa. Travel history is not the key. You also need to see applicants passports with European visas, Aussy and even Canada and still got refused by US consulate. Yours TIES to your home country is more important to visa officers than travel history. Go to the other US visa section and ask the US Visa officer there. He has said it many times.

Q. What do Consular Officers base their decisions on?

A. Section 214(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act creates the legal presumption that every visitor visa applicant is intending to immigrate. In order to be issued a visa, applicants must overcome this presumption. The consular officer must be convinced that the applicants’ ties to their home country are strong enough that the applicant will use the visa consistent with U.S. law and will return to their home country at the conclusion of a legally authorized stay abroad.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
dotcomnamename:

What is the meaning of this now? Who tell you that Marriage is a Key-factor?

I believe you can read well, so read my post again. What is the meaning of this: ''Yes it is not compulsory''? The same applies to Travel history. Being married is not the only way to show your ties to your home country. However, being married is a strong ties to them. After all whether you're married or have 100 visas of different countries, it doesn't guarantee visa. Travel history is not the key. You also need to see applicants passports with European visas, Aussy and even Canada and still got refused by US consulate. Yours TIES to your home country is more important to visa officers than travel history. Go to the other US visa section and ask the US Visa officer there. He has said it many times.

Q. What do Consular Officers base their decisions on?

A. Section 214(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act creates the legal presumption that every visitor visa applicant is intending to immigrate. In order to be issued a visa, applicants must overcome this presumption. The consular officer must be convinced that the applicants’ ties to their home country are strong enough that the applicant will use the visa consistent with U.S. law and will return to their home country at the conclusion of a legally authorized stay abroad.

I believe we are all educated here, You stated that 'Marriage is a self supporting document, that proves strong ties'. I will say it again, MARRIAGE is NOT exactly a strong tie. If you like marry and have 6 children, that does not prove your loyalty to stay in this country. A VO, just by looking at you knows whether you getting a visa or not. They are psychologists! A lot of single people on this page got their visas without been married. Mostly, becuse they were articulate, composed and had good travel history. I have friends who got their visas and the 'are you married question?' Never came up. I was never asked if I was married, and I am 24 and not working, and I got my visa. All they asked was why, I hadn't travelled to the US in 2 years and I replied that I was in school. Mostly the way you present yourself, is how you are asked questions. Who marriage epp? A lot of us have met people, and even without them opening their mouth, we already know their intentions. I believe it's like that with VO's.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
MsTiitii:

I believe we are all educated here, You stated that 'Marriage is a self supporting document, that proves strong ties'. I will say it again, MARRIAGE is NOT exactly a strong tie. If you like marry and have 6 children, that does not prove your loyalty to stay in this country. A VO, just by looking at you knows whether you getting a visa or not. They are psychologists! A lot of single people on this page got their visas without been married. Mostly, becuse they were articulate, composed and had good travel history. I have friends who got their visas and the 'are you married question?' Never came up. I was never asked if I was married, and I am 24 and not working, and I got my visa. All they asked was why, I hadn't travelled to the US in 2 years and I replied that I was in school. Mostly the way you present yourself, is how you are asked questions. Who marriage epp? A lot of us have met people, and even without them opening their mouth, we already know their intentions. I believe it's like that with VO's.

Lol, ohhh, i did not know that you are the Chief of the Non-Immigrant Visa Unit at the U.S. Consulate o!.. Please enjoy your travel history o! I give up so you win. Goodluck
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Lol, ohhh, i did not know that you are the Chief of the Non-Immigrant Visa Unit at the U.S. Consulate o!.. Please enjoy your travel history o! I give up so you win. Goodluck

You do not have to be corny to make your point, LOL. I don't think Mr Seye, or Lady G, have ever said or emphasized on marriage as a strong tie to anybody that has asked. If it was, a lot of single people won't have the US visas they have now. If you are lucky to be single when you apply fine, if you are married too, then it's fine but I don't think marriage is a wager. It is well
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
MsFiifi:
Please I need the correct website to schedule appointment
www.ustraveldoc.com
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by cheldas: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mr seye, mamaG, whole house, pls does my mistake has any correction by sending them email tomorrow or the 54,400 is gone? I made mistake clicking on yes for the option of have you been previously issued us visa. I got to know this when the confirmation pages showed me drop box page.
pls do let me know if you have had any story of such before and what are the possible steps to be taken. no one is above mistake.
thanks and hope to hear from everyone.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 12:55am On Mar 15, 2017
MsTiitii:

You do not have to be corny to make your point, LOL. I don't think Mr Seye, or Lady G, have ever said or emphasized on marriage as a strong tie to anybody that has asked. If it was, a lot of single people won't have the US visas they have now. If you are lucky to be single when you apply fine, if you are married too, then it's fine but I don't think marriage is a wager. It is well

Lol. I said i've heard you the Chief of the Non-Immigrant Visa Unit at the U.S. Consulate o! Please O! E jo O!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by optimusprime2(m): 2:01am On Mar 15, 2017
MsTiitii:

Hi There!
I would like to point out that marriage is a very strong index to a significant tie, infact it is a primary tie, if it is proven as genuine and legal.
So yes! a married individual has stronger significant ties than a single individual, given they are both of a similar status i.e a married student and a single student, have a common status but different profiles.
So it actually plays to your favour if you are married esp with kids (more ties).
A good Travel history helps, as it justifies your intent of return esp since every NIV applicant is regarded as a potential immigrant, but usually does not constitute a tie on it's own- it's more of a hint to a tie, but not a tie.
Here's a throwback at My first denial at the US embassy;
I was about 17 or 18, but I had a strong travel history of which included the UK, France, Hungary, Holland, Zambia and the Caribbeans, also uniquely then I was on two passports already, regardless of my young age. Plus my rather strong cockney accent I couldn't turn off (unlike now grin) everyone was shocked I got flatout denied... as per say I was an Ajebo grin
(This was around 2003 or thereabout but it's been a looooong time ago)

Vo: Hello
Me:Hi Goodmorning
Vo:Where are you going?
Me:bleep USA
Vo:Alone?
Me:yes
Vo: Tell me Why? (Caught his interest)
Me: for a Christmas holiday bleep...
Vo: have you travelled alone before?
Me: Yes and I drive alone as well *being smug*
Vo: ok champ, nothing on you *smiles and flips my passports as I pass them to him*
Vo: You were in France?
Me: for a spell...
Vo: Speaks to me in French
Me: I answered
Vo:What do your dad and mum do for a living?
Me: Dads a ... Mums a ...
Vo: Where are they?
Me: Not in Nigeria
Vo: so what do you do?
Me: 1st year student at bleep uni

Vo: look son, hate to do this to you but unfortunately... at that point all I heard is *mwop mwop mwop mwop*... I was livid because he stamped the "Application received" on my passport, no visa.

He told me I had limited ties to Nigeria because my parents were not even in Nigeria and I was yet to establish my own ties, mheeeeen. Only me didn't go to USA that year.
The embassy actually called my mum to inform her I wasn't eligible for an NIV based on Section 214b. The lady who was sitting near me wishing she had one of my passports eventually got the visa on a new passport. #oh might I add, she was a full time housewife from what I recall correctly.

What am I saying; sometimes travel history isn't enough. People still get denied with formidable travel histories. It boils down to primary ties et al of which employment and marital status can define.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:34am On Mar 15, 2017
cheldas:
Mr seye, mamaG, whole house, pls does my mistake has any correction by sending them email tomorrow or the 54,400 is gone? I made mistake clicking on yes for the option of have you been previously issued us visa. I got to know this when the confirmation pages showed me drop box page.
pls do let me know if you have had any story of such before and what are the possible steps to be taken. no one is above mistake.
thanks and hope to hear from everyone.
Sir. U need to realise that technical issues can only be remedied by the embassy. Face them sqaurely now.
However, if the error came from your part, then you have lost the money

Pmsfifi and doc...
Marriage is A tie. However, the weight to be attached on that status depends on each circumstance and each vo.
One VO may weigh everything and say 'this guy way no pure and he can still run oFf' and another . will say' ahhh this guy love em family 3 much' . Or the vo may doubt that they are actually married. Or the vo may not be convinced the couple have demostrated they will return.

Each circumstance is weighed differently. The outcome could be wrong. BUT its their country

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:40am On Mar 15, 2017
@optimusprime long time.
Thanks for that story/tp.
That's a perfect example of ties vs weight vis a vis surrounding circumstance. He had travel history but no apparent ties back home. Nothing really to bring him back. So the vo placed little weight on the travel history.
With this optimusprime's story, I hope I have convinced and not confused folks to STOP asking about their chances

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2017
optimusprime2:

Hi There!
I would like to point out that marriage is a very strong index to a significant tie, infact it is a primary tie, if it is proven as genuine and legal.
So yes! a married individual has stronger significant ties than a single individual, given they are both of a similar status i.e a married student and a single student, have a common status but different profiles.
So it actually plays to your favour if you are married esp with kids (more ties).
A good Travel history helps, as it justifies your intent of return esp since every NIV applicant is regarded as a potential immigrant, but usually does not constitute a tie on it's own- it's more of a hint to a tie, but not a tie.
I was about 17 or 18, but I had a strong travel history of which included the UK, France, Hungary, Holland, Zambia and the Caribbeans, also uniquely then I was on two passports already, regardless of my young age. Plus my rather strong cockney accent I couldn't turn off (unlike now grin) everyone was shocked I got flatout denied... as per say I was an Ajebo grin

Vo: ok champ, nothing on you *smiles and flips my passports as I pass them to him*

Vo: look son, hate to do this to you but unfortunately... at that point all I heard is *mwop mwop mwop mwop*... I was livid because he stamped the "Application received" on my passport, no visa.

He told me I had limited ties to Nigeria because my parents were not even in Nigeria and I was yet to establish my own ties, mheeeeen. Only me didn't go to USA that year.
The embassy actually called my mum to inform her I wasn't eligible for an NIV based on Section 214b. The lady who was sitting near me wishing she had one of my passports eventually got the visa on a new passport.

What am I saying; sometimes travel history isn't enough. People still get denied with formidable travel histories. It boils down to primary ties et al of which employment and marital status can define.

Thank you for stating the word 'Employment and marriage' can also define. Because from the text I was seeing, it seemed Marriage was a do or die affair here. I understand your point.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Lol. I said i've heard you the Chief of the Non-Immigrant Visa Unit at the U.S. Consulate o! Please O! E jo O!

Are you a man? Because I have never seen a man so 'busy' to reply like this? It is well. God will elevate you. grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by cheldas: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Sir. U need to realise that technical issues can only be remedied by the embassy. Face them sqaurely now.
However, if the error came from your part, then you have lost the money

Ha, MamaG full of experience, you are so right that it could be technical issue from their end as you have just eased the tension of 54k comot for ma body. I've sent mail to them this morning.
Thank you so much, I'll keep you posted.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2017
optimusprime2:

Hi There!

The embassy actually called my mum to inform her I wasn't eligible for an NIV based on Section 214b. The lady who was sitting near me wishing she had one of my passports eventually got the visa on a new passport.

grin This is my advise for you. Go and hire an Immigration Attorney because our nairaland Chief of the Non-Immigrant Visa Unit at the U.S. Consulate may ban you from entering the US for having the guts to say all that O! grin grin grin

Check this out from by kennethbentem: and d2ddayo: here https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening/163#1792662.5233 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.