Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1537939 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mercysamuelson(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please, could anyone share with me the most asked questions concerning US business visa.
I'm attending a conference on Electrical installations****** in the US but with no travel experience and I will be going for my interview soon. Please, your contributions are highly welcome.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 3:49am On Jul 13, 2017
This comes out as abrasive
MamaOO:
This is a HUGE lie!! Please top misleading people, ha!!

You may not have meant it that way, but simply saying it's not true might be less bristly

MamaOO:

Did I insult or denigrate her in any manner?? Please point to where I did.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 3:52am On Jul 13, 2017
Don't dig any deeper.
You are assuming when MamaOO is giving you actual info.
It doesn't matter whether she is employed or not, she can file for him as long as she can find a co-sponsor to meet the income requirements
Beautyaddy:

Okay, I don't know where in my statement I am misleading anyone. How can someone not working and that means that she is depending on the government for some kind of income now petition an immigrant visa for anyone. I hope that you are aware that new immigrants into the U.S. cannot obtain or depend on the government for at least till after a year or two. Now like I stated earlier if his baby mama is earning some kind of income maybe through part time work even if her income is not enough to sponsor the person she's petitioning for a co-sponsor can help with the affidavit of support to allow the petition eventually approved.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 3:53am On Jul 13, 2017
I didn't know you loved me like this o
*picks race*

nefertitiram:

She can come without the baby and marry you here then go back and start paperwork.

I don't understand how two people will be in love and you don't want to go to his country even if it just to see his face when every evening I'm outside the gate waiting for my lover to return from work.

If he travels just for one night I will not be able to sleep till he comes back. Forgive me, I don't understand how long distance works angry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 4:04am On Jul 13, 2017
Then your mother-in-law will need to be making good money.
We are talking about a family of 7 (the mother in law included). If the man she is living with is included, that would make it a family of 8,
so she would need to be making $46,425 (or $51,650 if the man she is staying with is included)
That is not too much money, but be sure she can cover it first

Adogbejiomoefe:
Okay my baby mama has 3 kids mine making it four and they all leave alone. But my mother inlaw stays with a man.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 4:04am On Jul 13, 2017
A family appointment is always best

komenology:
Hi Everyone, i will be filling the DS 160 form for my brother and his wife, as they have plans of visiting America in few months from now. My question is, should i book an individual appointments for them both? or a family appointment? Please note they are not traveling with their children. Kindly advise.... Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 4:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Let him file for an Immigrant Visa for you first, and include a K3 visa
That allows you to go quicker

wendykaay:
Hi goodday first time poster,got married last year to my husband who is an American citizen so I want to apply for a visiting visa to see him is there's any chance of getting it.please I need answers if there's a possibility of getting visiting visa to see my husband.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Stanleych007:

Sorry bro,but I think you were playing so much on the VOs intelligence with the getting married and shopping gist..you should stick to the precise question (Yes or No) I think shopping is not enough basis cos you could do that online let alone giving so much information on the item was rather suspicious. My thinking tho maybe the gurus here might have a diff view.
I follow u for back
Wedding shopping can be done online. By the lady.
The constant reminder of I'm getting married on so date: the one that nairalanders have been using and lying about? I would be thinking, why aren't you travelling with the so called fiancee. Or why aren't you travelling after the marriage
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by jesusbabe27: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello guys

I want to ask if the chances of us getting a visiting visa is high...Me and hubby plus a 1 and half years old baby...all virgin passports....what and what are we going to need.
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dclone: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Good morning house,
I applied for a us visa last month, for an internship program with the UN.b1visa type was recommended by UN on my visa recommendation letter...after few weeks of waiting(administrative processing) i was told by the embassy to apply for a G visa and get a dip note from my Host organization..

I need your help please.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2017
9jaStar:
I didn't know you loved me like this o
*picks race*

You that lives permanently outside the country. angry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ladylco: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2017
mercysamuelson:
Please, could anyone share with me the most asked questions concerning US business visa.
I'm attending a conference on Electrical installations****** in the US but with no travel experience and I will be going for my interview soon. Please, your contributions are highly welcome.

Know what the conference is all about, the organisers and how it beneficial to you and your job.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ladylco: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2017
wendykaay:
Hi goodday first time poster,got married last year to my husband who is an American citizen so I want to apply for a visiting visa to see him is there's any chance of getting it.please I need answers if there's a possibility of getting visiting visa to see my husband.thanks

Why not advise your husband to file for you?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ladylco: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2017
tembuk:
Hello All and the experts in the house,

I want say you all are doing a great job and more strength to your elbow.

I intend applying for a visa to attend a conference in Houston Texas soon and he is applying soon, the person in question has gotten the letter needed from the organizer to apply for non immigrant visa at the USA embassy.

My question: He is yet to pay for the conference but has gotten letter to apply and the organizer said payment can be made on arrival, please what is the chances as against registering and paying before applying for visa?

I was advice to proceed,but what if the VO ask for an evidence of payment for the conference.
I want to be careful,please advise.

attached is the letter from the conference organizer and its in my field i am a Facility Manager.

I will appreciate all advice that will aid the success of getting my visa.

Thanks all.

Temitope

Since you have the letter from the conference organiser, you can show them that and if asked why you did not pay, you can say that the payment will be done at the conferemce venuem but I doubt if they will check your document.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ladylco: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2017
kolawoleoladipo:
"Please note that if you have been refused a business or tourist visa, you are not allowed to schedule an appointment for 90 days" please house how true is the statement. Thanks

Not true. you can reschedule appointment anytime provided your circumstances have changed and availability of interview date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ladylco: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2017
dclone:
Good morning house,
I applied for a us visa last month, for an internship program with the UN.b1visa type was recommended by UN on my visa recommendation letter...after few weeks of waiting(administrative processing) i was told by the embassy to apply for a G visa and get a dip note from my Host organization..

I need your help please.thanks

Do what the embassy ask you to do, contact your host and get all the necessary requirement.

All the best.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tembuk(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2017
@seyewest... my broda is the one applying for the conference and its just one person
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by wendykaay: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Good morning, my husband actually filed for an immigrant visa since march so we have waiting for their response only for him to call them last month June and he was told they sent back the documents and money order he paid since april to him to sign some places on the documents and the documents and money Order never got to him through his mail box so he was asked to start all over again.thats why he decided I come through visiting visa to see him for now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by wendykaay: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2017
wendykaay:
Good morning, my husband actually filed for an immigrant visa since march so we have waiting for their response only for him to call them last month June and he was told they sent back the documents and money order he paid since april to him to sign some places on the documents and the documents and money Order never got to him through his mail box so he was asked to start all over again.thats why he decided I come through visiting visa to see him for now.
wendykaay:
wendykaay:
Good morning, my husband actually filed for an immigrant visa since march so we have waiting for their response only for him to call them last month June and he was told they sent back the documents and money order he paid since april to him to sign some places on the documents and the documents and money Order never got to him through his mail box so he was asked to start all over again.that is why he decided I come through visiting visa to see him for now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Reine22: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Codedmd: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello aous, ladyG n all oda gurus in d building I need ur candid advise n contributions on how I'm gonna get my B1/B2 visa dis year. I was able to visit d US embassy 2times last year on 6th of January n 15th of April respectively in which I was denied d visa d two occasions, now I wanna gv a short again but I wanna know wot n wot I need to put in place b4 my appointment date. In my last 2 attempt, my travel experience was Ghana, Republic of Benin n Republic of Togo but early dis year I've Traveled to Republic of Tanzania. Looking forward to ur replies bro/sis. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dclone: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please i cant my visa class (G visa) under the visa category ,when booking for an appointment... please house i need your help.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beautyaddy: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
wendykaay:
Good morning, my husband actually filed for an immigrant visa since march so we have waiting for their response only for him to call them last month June and he was told they sent back the documents and money order he paid since april to him to sign some places on the documents and the documents and money Order never got to him through his mail box so he was asked to start all over again.that is why he decided I come through visiting visa to see him for now.

You might wanna give it a chance by applying for the visiting visa and then see how it goes. Nothing is 100% guaranteed with visas approvals.

However, if you have anything at home that you can use as very strong ties to bring you back maybe that could convince the VO to grant you the visitng visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beautyaddy: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Reine22:
Me I just want to know why people who've never left the shores of Nigeria or gotten a visa are here giving 'advice.' Where's Twoods when you need him?

This statement is unnecessary. How do you know that some of the people giving advice here haven't left the shores of Nigeria? Please educate us.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ladylco: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Beautyaddy:

This statement is unnecessary. How do you know that some of the people giving advice here haven't left the shores of Nigeria? Please educate us.

I tire o! Dem dey write am for air
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Many of them are not in Nigeria oh. Be wise and let Jah leads the way

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Codedmd: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wia are d gurus nah? Nobody is giving response to my question ooo, abeg help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Mbamto: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Codedmd:
Wia are d gurus nah? Nobody is giving response to my question ooo, abeg help
go through the thread, a lot of priceless information you never thought of, are there. This your question requires research than a typed answer
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
[sub][/sub]
Codedmd:
Hello aous, ladyG n all oda gurus in d building I need ur candid advise n contributions on how I'm gonna get my B1/B2 visa dis year. I was able to visit d US embassy 2times last year on 6th of January n 15th of April respectively in which I was denied d visa d two occasions, now I wanna gv a short again but I wanna know wot n wot I need to put in place b4 my appointment date. In my last 2 attempt, my travel experience was Ghana, Republic of Benin n Republic of Togo but early dis year I've Traveled to Republic of Tanzania. Looking forward to ur replies bro/sis. Thanks
There's no advice that can get u a visa
You simply self evaluate. Tell your self the truth. Do you feel your Ties are sufficient
If your have been refused twice then that means the vo thinks your ties aren't OK.
So if nothing SUSTANTIAL OR MATERIAL has changed, STOP applying.
Ghana Togo et al does not count as a material change IMO
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by fiischer(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Weldone to everyone that has took their time answering questions and sorting people out... God bless y'all... Pls as a first time traveller and applying for visit visa is it advisable to go with a 64pages Nigerian Passport? As regards scarcity of the 32pages.. Will it hinder the success of the application? Thank you in anticipation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by osmoses(m): 2:26am On Jul 14, 2017
There is an accounting and auditing conference coming up in September for students. Cant post details on here so as not to disobey the rules.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bee2bee(f): 6:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Hello all,

Please my brother was promoted this month and his salary has changed from what he submitted on his DS-120 form. Should he fill another form and swap. He has booked a family appointment. The initial salary is about 350k. Although he wont be able to get the new payslip before his interview but his employer will give him a letter showing his new level and total annual pay.

I need your candid advise. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.