Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1536331 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kaynine59(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
To the Canadian Americana woman....congrats dear...u nailed it....smiles

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kaynine59(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Getting Air ticket is a serious war...those intending should try push the interval date from departure and arrival by 12days or more....Noticed it gets cheaper....a flight with 7days interval for 491k turned out to be 406k with a 12days interval...

God help us Sha the thing still cost...recession isn't funny lol....success to all applicants and intending applicants ...LadyG thanks for ur inputs as well...are u based in Yankee or Naija LadyG.....udo.... grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by leechicomsoln(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
sihamey:
My people of Nairaland please to ask this question and need your answer or suggestions.

When ask in Application form if you have made iternary plan? Is the question implied for those who have paid for the flight ticket and for those who have plan their Date of departure and return Date without flight Booking? Or i should leave the question as No.

I need to fill this form properly, Kindly help

Thanks.

Your answer should be YES, but u Dont need to buy a flight ticket. You can always get ur flight itinerary to summit at the embassy. You can visit our link to get more details
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Royals1: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
please wat should I do , I want to schedule appointment and it keeps saying my personal details correspond wit another profile with dem.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Biamoz:
please friends, I need your advise. My 2013 DV lottery visa was denied on the ground that I used my country of residence (Gabon) as the foreign state of chargerbility. My visa fee was refunded after going through the interview and taking the finger print.

I intend to attend a conference soonest which the organizer will send me an invitation letter and a guarantee letter to take care of all my stay in the US. Please my questions is as follow:

(1) should I fill the DS-160 form that I have a relation in the US? Because the 2013 DV lottery form has a name of my relation.

(2). I have a stable business and how much should I fill as my monthly earning?

(3) what documents should I include in my file since am a business man

How did you make this mistake?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
jamesmdouble:
Hello Nlanders, my company is sending 7 of us for training.my question is should I include their names while filling the form?
Your urgent respond will be appreciated
Thanks
Yes include everybody traveling with you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by legrande69: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello.. Can anyone please answer this .... Where am I to keep my phone when attending the interview as it states that such item is not allowed. What do I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asid(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
legrande69:
Hello.. Can anyone please answer this .... Where am I to keep my phone when attending the interview as it states that such item is not allowed. What do I do?

Don't go with your phone, or if you have a friend around to hold it for you during your interview, all well and good
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Royals1: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Royals1:
please wat should I do , I want to schedule appointment and it keeps saying my personal details correspond wit another profile with dem.

Na Waoo is there no one to assist me with my questions. av been pleading for guys to assist me but no one seems to look at my side. abeg na.
where is seyewest and others,u guys should assist na. I can't schedule an appointment.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Royals1:

Na Waoo is there no one to assist me with my questions. av been pleading for guys to assist me but no one seems to look at my side. abeg na.
where is seyewest and others,u guys should assist na. I can't schedule an appointment.

That means you have a profile existing already na.... You are attempting to use another email or rather attempting to create another profile! And you can't schedule an appointment as long as this persists. Truth is, when you guys bring on pressure here for answers, you always edit what's up, why? Fill us in with exact and unadulterated details to help us help you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
seyewest:

Boss Longtime hope all is well... smiley

My brother, I bam jare! You? I see the good and great work you guys keep doing here against all odds, kudos....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
legrande69:

If you go to the embassy alone, that will cost you about 5h to 1k for those guys around with baggage storage facility to help you keep till you return, sorry....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Royals1: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2017
OmoBendel24:

That means you have a profile existing already na.... You are attempting to use another email or rather attempting to create another profile! And you can't schedule an appointment as long as this persists. Truth is, when you guys bring on pressure here for answers, you always edit what's up, why? Fill us in with exact and unadulterated details to help us help you!

thanks omobendel24
But d only email I used to create profile den is wat am still using, it even show me d email. plssss wat should I do now. time is running against me plssssss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adutol: 6:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Good morning my people, my family and I got a two year B1/B2 visa around April this year and we informed the interviewer of our intention of going on vacation in Atlanta by June.We couldn't make it for some reasons, however,I intend to go for a Conference in Baltimore this September,should I inform the embassy of this development.Since I have a tourist visa or should I just go and explain at the point of entry?Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by fmsuhgar: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2017
cosade:

Good that her Dad agreed to sponsor which I think is the right thing to do in this case. There is no standard for letter of invitation, it can be an email or handwritten, typed just to say you're inviting someone for ... bla....bla. However, this letter wouldn't add any value to her visa application but no harm in holding it. What is important is her ability to demonstrate that her Dad would be able to sponsor her for the trip conveniently, and hope that your friend's PG studentship would be factored in when viewing her strong ties. I wish her best of luck.

Thank you so much for the info
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mizbee: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please, do I need an appointment day for a B1/B2 visa renewal ( dropbox)? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by legrande69: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2017
Just got back from the embassy...
Blue slip.
So sad
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Olusegun26: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2017
With Jesus' joy in my heart... My visa was approved this morning. @ cubicle 4. 7am

Thanks to @seyewest... Seyewest and seyewest!!! You may not remember me but I do. Thanks again...

If you don't mind I may send you a bottle of wine (via Jumia) before I leave the country.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by cosade(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2017
adutol:
Good morning my people, my family and I got a two year B1/B2 visa around April this year and we informed the interviewer of our intention of going on vacation in Atlanta by June.We couldn't make it for some reasons, however,I intend to go for a Conference in Baltimore this September,should I inform the embassy of this development.Since I have a tourist visa or should I just go and explain at the point of entry?Thank you

There is no need to inform the Embassy but be prepared to offer explanation at the PoE on the change of travel plan. Not a big deal though.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by cosade(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2017
mizbee:
Good morning everyone. Please, do I need an appointment day for a B1/B2 visa renewal ( dropbox)? Thanks

You will still proceed to book for appointment but in the process, you'll be asked a series of questions and if you qualify for dropbox, it would take you to the page where you can print the interview waiver letter.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Rachie83: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
legrande69:
Just got back from the embassy... Blue slip. So sad
Sorry about that, can you share your transcript with us?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Rachie83: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Olusegun26:
With Jesus' joy in my heart... My visa was approved this morning. @ cubicle 4. 7am

Thanks to @seyewest... Seyewest and seyewest!!! You may not remember me but I do. Thanks again...

If you don't mind I may send you a bottle of wine (via Jumia) before I leave the country.
Congratulations bro, I don't mind a bottle of wine too cheesy
Olusegun26:

Congratulations bro, I don't mind a bottle of wine too.lol. Share your transcript with us plsssss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by muyico0le(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
TWoods:

I suppose your company is sponsoring your trip to this conference? If that is so, you should have led with that right away. You do not expect the VO to believe that your company is going to let you walk away for a week or more for something that is of no benefit to them... neither do you expect her to believe that you are personally funding a trip that is supposedly going to benefit you in your job.

Can you tell us exactly, how he should v started it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Coolmayor101(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good day people, am really in needs of your advice and kindly tell me what steps to take. Well, there's a lady I met on the internet, we have been dating each other for a long time, she's an American and she wanted me to come to the state to live there with her, she want to send me an invitation letter and some other. Pls, advice me, which type of visa am I gonna apply for? Would immigration officer accept her to be my sponsorer and to take care of my thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by muyico0le(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Olusegun26:

Congrats...But can you share us your transcript pls?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
OmoBendel24:

If you go to the embassy alone, that will cost you about 5h to 1k for those guys around with baggage storage facility to help you keep till you return, sorry....
Give it to those people to hold for you for 500 or N1K. it's like you're helping them survive... Ko easy cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
mizbee:
No.. renewal is non appearance unless they invited you to come for interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Olusegun26:

Haaaa only me na God ooo no be my power. In everything we should thank God... I'm happy for you please share your transcript with us...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Coolmayor101:
Good day people, am really in needs of your advice and kindly tell me what steps to take. Well, there's a lady I met on the internet, we have been dating each other for a long time, she's an American and she wanted me to come to the state to live there with her, she want to send me an invitation letter and some other. Pls, advice me, which type of visa am I gonna apply for? Would immigration officer accept her to be my sponsorer and to take care of my thanks
Tell her to visit you in Nigeria first...

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by opeoluwa20(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol
seyewest:

Tell her to visit you in Nigeria first...

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by legrande69: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rachie83:
Sorry about that, can you share your transcript with us?

Well... Firstly I think what happened today is not fair.
Was supposed to accompany my aunt who's having a laser eye surgery at Pennsylvania.
V.O: morning
Me: morning how are you
(Passed passport for scanning)
V.O: what's your purpose of travel
Me: I'm accompanying my aunt going for a medical examination
v.O: do you have any supporting document?
Me: passed it to him
Then he started typing almost for 5 mins and checking every page over and over
V.O: where are you traveling to.
Me: told him.
V.O: have you been out of Nigeria
Me: Yes, to UAE. Visited Dubai and two other Emirates
V.O: married or single
Me: single
V.O: kids
Me ; none
And I heard the sorry message and got a blue sheet.
My AUNTY has her visa already and we were supposed t travel next week. Now she has no one to accompany her which is a big problem for her as she's having a surgery.
I was told the V.O should have called the doctor for verification... But none of that was done
I feel sad cos when I called my aunt she was almost crying and confused about what to do

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
There is nothing sad there. Life continues.
legrande69:
Just got back from the embassy...
Blue slip.
So sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.