Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1537050 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
chloe7:
did you fill your ds-160 form yourself? Did you pay your visa fees yourself? What and what did the agent help you out with, please let's be clear here so we have a way forward.

Truth be told, this thread is to help and inform and irrespective of the persons style, approach or literacy that must be done without prejudice.

@Schweinsteiger if you do have more information about your application to volunteer and you so wish please do, but if don't have lets just let the sleeping dog lie.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by segee77: 12:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Hi everyone, I comments you're doing a great job, please i just want to know, someone applied over 10 years ago, did America still hold information of the person because some many things have changed. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tpiar: 1:36am On Feb 28, 2016
depends on if your information is in the system, it probably is.

And why do you say America is holding it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 28, 2016
segee77:
Hi everyone, I comments you're doing a great job, please i just want to know, someone applied over 10 years ago, did America still hold information of the person because some many things have changed. Thanks
yes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:49am On Feb 28, 2016
segee77:
So many things like what has Changed? Isn't that what they ask for? Change in your circumstance?
Or change in things that cannot change?
Anyways maybe they do. Maybe they don't. Either way, don't misrepresent. If u had lied before, this is your chance to remedy it.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Iwanawana: 4:37am On Feb 28, 2016
LagosNIV:

It's true... sometimes applicants even get upset and yell about it because they say we are the same VO that always refuses them but I can clearly see in their notes who spoke to them last. As a matter of policy we will send you to see the next VO if we were the last to interview (and refuse) you.

Hello Everyone,

Just joined and I am pretty impressed with what the VOS are doing here. These people. Don't owe us any explanation as to why they refused us visa or not afterall they have given forms at the point of refusal explaining that.

Making out time of thier busy schedule explaining on NL what is and what is not is quite commendable.

The particular vo that responded to this quote I could sense is niceoooo. Some can be harsh as well or maybe mood swings I can't say but I am impressed sha.

To everyone contributing una doooooo welloooo.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by oganlalasokun: 5:31am On Feb 28, 2016
Pls what time precisely can someone gets cheaper flight ticket
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2016
oganlalasokun:
keep checking the Internet
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by segee77: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Parents dates of birth, I don't know if in put in any date but know I put don't know there and I can see a lot of changes in their form now. I can't misrepresent, I'm agent of change. God bless Nigeria.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by omotolani22(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Good morning and happy Sunday everyone. I am helping a sister in her application.I have successfully filled her D's 160 form,but have problems in scheduling her NIV appointment as it keeps bringing march 9th.pls how do I go about it in viewing other free dates in march?pls pardon my ignorance and enlighten me.thanks so much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2016
omotolani22:
Good morning and happy Sunday everyone. I am helping a sister in her application.I have successfully filled her D's 160 form,but have problems in scheduling her NIV appointment as it keeps bringing march 9th.pls how do I go about it in viewing other free dates in march?pls pardon my ignorance and enlighten me.thanks so much.
if March 9th I what you can see it means that is the closest appointment date that you can get, cheers!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2016
segee77:
Parents dates of birth, I don't know if in put in any date but know I put don't know there and I can see a lot of changes in their form now. I can't misrepresent, I'm agent of change. God bless Nigeria.
Lmao @ agent of change cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by deoladtop: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2016
Dear all. Please i need you to enlighten me. My salary varies. I collect my upfront biañnauly, my medicals is paid every quater. If am to fill in monthly salary in the ds160 form, what should I write.? Is it what i receive monthly or my total annual package divided by 12.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2016
omotolani22:
On your Dashboard/CGI home page after logging in, click on New Application/Schedule Appointment (this you find towards the top left corner region, above that place you are seeing "first available appointment is..."wink, continue from there answering the questions (ensure your DS160 number is correct on your profile oh) as they pop up till you have the opportunity to input your MRV Receipt number (I think that comes up after you answer NO to the question of if you have been issued that category of visa before or so), then and then only will you see all the available dates after inputting the receipt number, choose your choice date and schedule your appointment. Dazzol!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by omotolani22(f): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Chloe7 thanks so much.she doesn't want an early date.she wants late march or early April.I was thinking if there is a way I can view the free dates in march and April.thanks for your precious time sis.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2016
deoladtop:
Dear all. Please i need you to enlighten me. My salary varies. I collect my upfront biañnauly, my medicals is paid every quater. If am to fill in monthly salary in the ds160 form, what should I write.? Is it what i receive monthly or my total annual package divided by 12.
Add all your monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and all annual pay together, then divide by 12, that figure you get is your average monthly pay, fill it in there.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2016
omotolani22:
Chloe7 thanks so much.she doesn't want an early date.she wants late march or early April.I was thinking if there is a way I can view the free dates in march and April.thanks for your precious time sis.
yes you can view the other dates in march when you get to the last place to schedule the appointment after you have paid the visa fees that's when you can get access.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2016
deoladtop:
total divided by 12.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2016
Omobendel24 you no dey go church? tongue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2016
chloe7:
Omobendel24 you no dey go church? tongue
Lol! I dey inside church already so oh, couldn't help quickly typing those responses the moment I saw the questions. Okay, bye. Till after service, make Una no vex, lol. Atink na church you dey too so sha? Lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Lol! I dey inside church already so oh, couldn't help quickly typing those responses the moment I saw the questions. Okay, bye. Till after service, make Una no vex, lol. Atink na church you dey too so sha? Lol
na first mass I attend grin

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Oya prayyyyy! Leave this phone now and prayyyyyy! cheesy
Chloe if I hear ist mass again. Which timw u go the mass?! cheesy

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2016
segee77:
Good. So in that case, whether they have ur data or not is a non issue.
Click on 'I do not know'
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
oganlalasokun:

Now, coz the longer you wait the more costlier it gets. #SummerIsAroundTheCorner
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
omotolani22:

March 9th is the most earliest date on the schedule as at when you logged in (the scheduler automatically picks that for you), if you don't want that date click on the DEEP BLUE highlighted Calender dates to select from. Chikena!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
omotolani22:

March 9th is the most earliest date on the schedule as at when you logged in (the scheduler automatically picks that for you), if you don't want that date click on the DEEP BLUE highlighted Calender dates to select from. Chikena.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
chloe7:
na first mass I attend grin

What Parish do u attend abi na outstation sef?
Me dey go St Charles Borromeo.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Beniyoha01:

What Parish do u attend abi na outstation sef?
Me dey go St Charles Borromeo.
cheesy borrow you ko, borrowers ni tongue
Church of ascension grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by oganlalasokun: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pls I need an urgent help. I made a correction on a ds160 for which I corrected, it now gave me a new ds160 codes which I try to update on my interview page but when I put the new ds160 in there, it says error that I shld mail the embassy and today is Sunday. Interview is 8am tomorrow. What do I do now ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
oganlalasokun:
Pls I need an urgent help. I made a correction on a ds160 for which I corrected, it now gave me a new ds160 codes which I try to update on my interview page but when I put the new ds160 in there, it says error that I shld mail the embassy and today is Sunday. Interview is 8am tomorrow. What do I do now ?
don't email the embassy, call them right away! You won't be interviewed if your appointment confirmation code and ds160 code doesn't match.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bueno tardes ladyg and chloe7. How are things?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
chloe7:
cheesy borrow you ko, borrowers ni tongue
Church of ascension grin

Na holy saint name u dey spoil so oo... God is watching!

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62