Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1533390 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Godiloveu(f): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

By the bolded I understand it to mean your friend intends to go to the Us via visit visa and hustle?
That would be a crime and we are not at liberty to enable crimes even if we were minded to...

@naGodwin receive deliverance from bad mouth cheesy grin

Tnx, anyways the bolded was an expose sha. But pls how much does she needs for this process. Tnx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Godiloveu(f): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Beniyoha01:

I never imagined Nigeria to be this nice a country, everyone is always asking on behalf of a friend....
Anyway, tell your friend not to even attempt to waste 31,200 out of that 250k.
America is not a hustling land, may be Europe, Malaysia, Dubai and co.... but not America.
Tell her to go get married... Just my advice tho!

Re u saying Europe is easier with dis amount to start with?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Godiloveu:

Tnx, anyways the bolded was an expose sha. But pls how much does she needs for this process. Tnx
I am saying that I cannot in good conscience answer ANY of your questions because your/her intentions no pure
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by NaGodwin: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Amen grin

LadyGuinivere:

By the bolded I understand it to mean your friend intends to go to the Us via visit visa and hustle?
That would be a crime and we are not at liberty to enable crimes even if we were minded to...

@naGodwin receive deliverance from bad mouth cheesy grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Godiloveu:

Re u saying Europe is easier with dis amount to start with?

Yes ooo... Even without a visa she can go from

Lagos - Kano - agadaz(Niger) - sabah(Libya) - Tripoli - Spain/Italy

BUT I'll advice you just stay back and hustle than go suffer, Gods time is the best sister.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by wunmi38: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
good day all,
I was able to fill my own ds 160 earlier today but encountered a problem with the number I copied to make our application a family application so I want to if I can re-fill my own application so as to accommodate my wife and son application or I can go ahead and fill for my wife and son separately. thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
wunmi38:
good day all,
I was able to fill my own ds 160 earlier today but encountered a problem with the number I copied to make our application a family application so I want to if I can re-fill my own application so as to accommodate my wife and son application or I can go ahead and fill for my wife and son separately. thank you
Have u gotten a date? If not ehhh the best advice I can give u is hold on until u sort all the ish out to avoid stories that end in 'tb written on my ds 160 page'
U MAY do your wife's and son's application/ Profile seperately. No rules broken though IMO since u guys are applying as a family its better to keep it together.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Beniyoha01:

BUT I'll advice you just stay back and hustle than go suffer, Gods time is the best sister.
Bros eh! This journey haff pass the isrealite's own o! If I do this kain waka ehhhhh na red eye I go use hustle o! Plate washing, street sweeper, 'montuary' attendant. God forbid all o! Lolz
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by linaluv: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
My brothers, abeg my woman dey come from yankee very soon but i wan marry her when she gets here, abeg i need una wey be experts for private tori.
i plan to marry her when she gets here but the age difference between us is very great, my fear is my chances of getting marriage visa or spous visa. pklease i need una advice , she aint working also.

please are these two factors a redflag?
unemployment and age difference.

please advice me my brothers
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2016
linaluv:
My brothers, abeg my woman dey come from yankee very soon but i wan marry her when she gets here, abeg i need una wey be experts for private tori.
i plan to marry her when she gets here but the age difference between us is very great, my fear is my chances of getting marriage visa or spous visa. pklease i need una advice , she aint working also.

Thread name : USA visit visa

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by vickero: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Hello Guys. Its been a while I came here:last time was when I filling DS160 form and scheduling appointment ,when lady Guinivere gave me a very insightful suggestion. I need inputs from all and anybody that's had experience in the case I am about to highlight. I applied to renew my visa,my wife and my sons visa last year october,I couldn't do drop box because the visa had expired more than 2yrs ago.I also want to state that the first time the visa was issued in 2010 we didn't make d trip.Now,fast forward to 2015 we applied and when we were with consular. The consular asked if visited the US before and we said No,she asked again and again.And we said no as we did not visit.This after all the regular questions and all.She went in a couple of times and finally came back asked us to wait that a senior officer would come to attend to us.I also want to point out again that on this said day we didn't go with expired Visa's and passports,just went with copies of the visa's. After about 3 hrs wait an officer emerged in a seperate cubicle and I was called into that cubicle while my wife and son stayed outside.Its was a male officer(as I later got to find out he was an investigator,but an American).I explained why I we cldn't use the visa the first time and why I choose to bring the copies instead of the originals.He took his notes and asked me to bring the unused visa's.I brought it back some weeks after and he observed the visa's and passports and returned them to me.After looking at the passports he now revealed to me that a group of people( two of them) used my company:obviously my company name was and in DS160 form then and in this current application.It own and run the company so technically I had to fill in my comapny name as my current and past employments.He said this guys got the visas and were not allowed to get into the US,he didn't tell me why.He then asked me to provide all the proofs that I own the company and any other documents that I might think would help or proove I own the company.I went back and came back In another couple of days gave him my CAC certicates,MoU,Tax clearance,Tin and Vat certificate,personal bank statements and company statements( even tho I didn't have much in them at the time).He took them and asked me to return in a weeks time.I went back in a weeks time and he brought a piece of paper that had the letter head sworn statement on it.He asked me to write what my company does and gave me two names and asked me write what I knew about them.I told him I didn't know them and he asked me to state so.I eventually found out later that the two guys were the two guys that used my company name to secure visa's.He told me afterwards! I wrote what my company does ( even tho this was in my DS160 form and I also verbally explained to to them) and I also wrote that I have never met known this individuals.Since them he told me that a decision would be taken by the consulars and that he is not a consular but the emabssies investigator:I later found out he was the regional cordinator of security for the united states envoy in Naija.I concern here is,how can I clear myself of this kind of wahala oo cos really I don't understand.Ever since my passports and that of my family is still with them and all the documents.The investigator told me the embassy would get back to me in a couple of days time,but this is 3weeks running now.In my head I am trying to figure out how this happened,I think back and I don't know if it was my agent cos I gave him my details to fill in my DS160 form back then in 2010 when I first applied,but I didn't hand him any of my documents.Again the Investigator personally told that it only looking very suspicious cos this individuals in question came and secured there visa's almost immediately I got mine visa,that is shortly after I got mine maybe after some months I got mine.He went ahead to tell me that it actually doesn't look good that people could use my comapny to commit this kind of fraud.He also decided to give heads up about what the consulars with decide:he told me it might be what I expect cos according to him they have some overwhelming info which only me can give to the applicants.Well that all ooo.Pls I need advice on what to do,I have not been contacted yet tho.But I am thinking maybe there is something else I need to do that I have not done and may be somebody out there might just have some clue of what to do next cos I can always walk into the embassy anytime to see the investigator if I so choose.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Vickero. Hmmmmm.
This is a stronnnnnng thing.
Ist of all, I would like to use this opportunity to call on the thread users that patronize agents that there is a probability of this happening. Agents can clone your documents and dish out as they want.
That being said, Vickero did u use an agent? Honest to God answer so people can give u helpful and legit advice.
As to what to do, if what u said is the extent of what u know, then its to watch and pray. U might also conduct your own down low investigation for egs search out for those fellows on FB. See if u can get a connection and then inform the embassy. Ndo oh!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Godiloveu(f): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2016
Beniyoha01:

Ok, tnx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Janet101(f): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Good morning friends,am new on dis thread.i want to apply for U.S visa wit my family,it's our first time,so I need information n guidelines..thks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Janet101:
Good morning friends,am new on dis thread.i want to apply for U.S visa wit my family,it's our first time,so I need information n guidelines..thks
Welcome. Please read the ist page of this thread...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Janet101:

If you have a read back on this thread (I know it is very long) you will learn a lot.
Also go and study the U.S. visa site there is much information.
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.asp

After that if you have detailed questions ask them here.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Janet101(f): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2016
worry359:

If you have a read back on this thread (I know it is very long) you will learn a lot.
Also go and study the U.S. visa site there is much information.
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.asp

After that if you have detailed questions ask them here.

Ok thks I will
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Bros eh! This journey haff pass the isrealite's own o! If I do this kain waka ehhhhh na red eye I go use hustle o! Plate washing, street sweeper, 'montuary' attendant. God forbid all o! Lolz

Lolz.... Millions of Naija peeps don venture!
Sad tho!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
linaluv:

Broda.... Na only for social media we dey see the final pictures. Sincerely, me no know dis one!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asiwaju325: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Building longest time...LadyG pls, I need your help. I'm planning to visit Kenya with my family in this coming Esther and have given mine and family passports to an agent for a month now but to my surprised when I called him yesterday,he said it only remains signing on the visa before it can due for collection. Pls what can you say about this?because I later discovered that fake Kenya visa is persistent.

Note; I could have apply for E-visa, someone can applies for E- visa only if he/she intends to flies with Kenya Air-line but am flying with Arik that's why I go for sticker visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
vickero:
Hello Guys. Its been a while I came here:last time was when I filling DS160 form and scheduling appointment ,when lady Guinivere gave me a very insightful suggestion. I need inputs from all and anybody that's had experience in the case I am about to highlight. I applied to renew my visa,my wife and my sons visa last year october,I couldn't do drop box because the visa had expired more than 2yrs ago.I also want to state that the first time the visa was issued in 2010 we didn't make d trip.Now,fast forward to 2015 we applied and when we were with consular. The consular asked if visited the US before and we said No,she asked again and again.And we said no as we did not visit.This after all the regular questions and all.She went in a couple of times and finally came back asked us to wait that a senior officer would come to attend to us.I also want to point out again that on this said day we didn't go with expired Visa's and passports,just went with copies of the visa's. After about 3 hrs wait an officer emerged in a seperate cubicle and I was called into that cubicle while my wife and son stayed outside.Its was a male officer(as I later got to find out he was an investigator,but an American).I explained why I we cldn't use the visa the first time and why I choose to bring the copies instead of the originals.He took his notes and asked me to bring the unused visa's.I brought it back some weeks after and he observed the visa's and passports and returned them to me.After looking at the passports he now revealed to me that a group of people( two of them) used my company:obviously my company name was and in DS160 form then and in this current application.It own and run the company so technically I had to fill in my comapny name as my current and past employments.He said this guys got the visas and were not allowed to get into the US,he didn't tell me why.He then asked me to provide all the proofs that I own the company and any other documents that I might think would help or proove I own the company.I went back and came back In another couple of days gave him my CAC certicates,MoU,Tax clearance,Tin and Vat certificate,personal bank statements and company statements( even tho I didn't have much in them at the time).He took them and asked me to return in a weeks time.I went back in a weeks time and he brought a piece of paper that had the letter head sworn statement on it.He asked me to write what my company does and gave me two names and asked me write what I knew about them.I told him I didn't know them and he asked me to state so.I eventually found out later that the two guys were the two guys that used my company name to secure visa's.He told me afterwards! I wrote what my company does ( even tho this was in my DS160 form and I also verbally explained to to them) and I also wrote that I have never met known this individuals.Since them he told me that a decision would be taken by the consulars and that he is not a consular but the emabssies investigator:I later found out he was the regional cordinator of security for the united states envoy in Naija.I concern here is,how can I clear myself of this kind of wahala oo cos really I don't understand.Ever since my passports and that of my family is still with them and all the documents.The investigator told me the embassy would get back to me in a couple of days time,but this is 3weeks running now.In my head I am trying to figure out how this happened,I think back and I don't know if it was my agent cos I gave him my details to fill in my DS160 form back then in 2010 when I first applied,but I didn't hand him any of my documents.Again the Investigator personally told that it only looking very suspicious cos this individuals in question came and secured there visa's almost immediately I got mine visa,that is shortly after I got mine maybe after some months I got mine.He went ahead to tell me that it actually doesn't look good that people could use my comapny to commit this kind of fraud.He also decided to give heads up about what the consulars with decide:he told me it might be what I expect cos according to him they have some overwhelming info which only me can give to the applicants.Well that all ooo.Pls I need advice on what to do,I have not been contacted yet tho.But I am thinking maybe there is something else I need to do that I have not done and may be somebody out there might just have some clue of what to do next cos I can always walk into the embassy anytime to see the investigator if I so choose.
@Vickero I feel your pain and the truth is that those 2 guys were monitored from Nigeria till they got to the U.S I'm very sure they must have done something bad probably in Europe or somewhere else... I think you need to make it clear to the embassy that you need the full info on what's going on becos they are holding some info back from you and you can involve your lawyer as well.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
asiwaju325:
Building longest time...LadyG pls, I need your help. I'm planning to visit Kenya with my family in this coming Esther and have given mine and family passports to an agent for a month now but to my surprised when I called him yesterday,he said it only remains signing on the visa before it can due for collection. Pls what can you say about this?because I later discovered that fake Kenya visa is persistent.

Note; I could have apply for E-visa, someone can applies for E- visa only if he/she intends to flies with Kenya Air-line but am flying with Arik that's why I go for sticker visa
bros.. why not do it yourself.. it's easy to do
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
asiwaju325:

I think sticker visa stopped since August or so o, when I went to Kenya in September I applied for e-visa myself online paid got approval and printed it, people that didn't have e-visa did visa on arrival when they got to the immigration over there, I think sticker visa has been stopped i'm not so sure though but according to what I read then sticker visa don stop
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
asiwaju325:

Kenya is visa on arrival. You don't need agent. Jst pack ur bag n fly. From personal experience.

$50 at Kenya airport
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
nefertitiram:

Kenya is visa on arrival. You don't need agent. Jst pack ur bag n fly. From personal experience.

$50 at Kenya airport
I think you need an e-visa before you fly now but the e-visa is easy to get pay with debit card $51 fill form and get approval, e be like dubai visa

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
chloe7:
I think you need an e-visa before you fly now but the e-visa is easy to get pay with debit card $51 fill form and get approval, e be like dubai visa

Oh, Kk! When we went in Feb 2014 we flew to dubai and nairobi via Rwandaair, didn't need visa till we arrived nairobi
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
nefertitiram:

Oh, Kk! When we went in Feb 2014 we flew to dubai and nairobi via Rwandaair, didn't need visa till we arrived nairobi
yes it was sticker visa on arrival $50 before September, I went in Sept I flew kenya Airways to Dubai and Nairobi too, they said no more sticker visa that it's either you apply for e-visa before you reach or they do it on arrival for you but it takes some time then they said those e-visa on arrival counters will soon be stopped that you have to apply prior to trip, I don't now know about now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ragolis13: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
chloe7:
yes it was sticker visa on arrival $50 before September, I went in Sept I flew kenya Airways to Dubai and Nairobi too, they said no more sticker visa that it's either you apply for e-visa before you reach or they do it on arrival for you but it takes some time then they said those e-visa on arrival counters will soon be stopped that you have to apply prior to trip, I don't now know about now

Sorry I understand this is USA visitor's visa thread, please just a quick question, I had that UAE doesn't issue visa to Nigerian Passport holder below 40yrs, don't know how true or authentic is that claim. thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
ragolis13:

Sorry I understand this is USA visitor's visa thread, please just a quick question, I had that UAE doesn't issue visa to Nigerian Passport holder below 40yrs, don't know how true or authentic is that claim. thanks
i'm not 40 years old o and I still dey get visa, I usually use my agent in Dubai though and under 48 hours visa dey commot, there are lots of people doing dubai visa just approach one of them to arrange for yo e.g wakanow and those travel agents that have offices and registered business or if you get person for Dubai contact am

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.