Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1535225 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
vdavydenko:
Hello, guys! I am planning my trip to the USA soon, but I don't know anything about Visa there. Do I need to show that I booked a hotel or another place where I will stay? I am going to book one of the suites in New York, will it be ok for the Visa? And what about money I need to have on my cards?
First of all... Do you have a U.S Visa? if no this is not the time to worry about the amount of money you wanna travel with.. You need to go through the thread to know how to pay for visa fees and schedule an appointment and at the same time fill up the DS160 form.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by oganlalasokun: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Helo my people. Arrived JFK safely, no issue. Stamped in for 6 months. My bag was never checked despite all food items i carried , just that I was charged for excess load at Lagos, and also in Dubai, they were asking questions about the food items I carried.
Emirate flight was superb, 7 hours Lagos to Dubai, and 14 hours from Dubai to JFK. The aircraft from Dubai to JFK was a mighty one, very very big.
Anyway, thank u all. I got a yellow taxi from JFK to port authority station for $59. Greyhound charged $130 for my ticket and $15 for my first excess bag and $40 for every other bag.
I will tell u how the poe went. I'm still in transit, from new York to Ohio
See u and thank u all

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by donsteady(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
oganlalasokun:
Helo my people. Arrived JFK safely, no issue. Stamped in for 6 months. My bag was never checked despite all food items i carried , just that I was charged for excess load at Lagos, and also in Dubai, they were asking questions about the food items I carried.
Emirate flight was superb, 7 hours Lagos to Dubai, and 14 hours from Dubai to JFK. The aircraft from Dubai to JFK was a mighty one, very very big.
Anyway, thank u all. I got a yellow taxi from JFK to port authority station for $59. Greyhound charged $130 for my ticket and $15 for my first excess bag and $40 for every other bag.
See u and thank u all
Welcome to America. My regards to Trump.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by donsteady(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
oganlalasokun:
See u and thank u all
Ogunlalalalalalalalalalalalallalaaaaaaa yes oooo

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
oganlalasokun:
See u and thank u all
That's EK 202 Airbus A380 The biggest commercial airplane in the world. Bro enjoy your stay.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by oganlalasokun: 12:23am On Mar 17, 2016
seyewest:
That's EK 202 Airbus A380 The biggest commercial airplane in the world. Bro enjoy your stay.
Really? I discovered the aircraft looked very brand new. 14 hours in the air, it was very balanced. And taking off and landing were superb. On air internet too superb. It was $1 charged on my MasterCard and I browsed for the whole period in the air.
I will fly Emirates, next time I want to fly. I love that aircraft instrument

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ikanason(m): 1:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Beniyoha01:

Helping should not be by posting your number.... We've all been helping here without dropping digits. If everyone does that the thread would be destroyed and will be of no value. Please bro, endeavor to take the number off ASAP

OK I now understand, how are u doing bro. my interview is on Easter Friday pls try and include me in ur prayers oooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ikanason(m): 1:17am On Mar 17, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Truth is that dude will just lead folks right into some "refusal ditch" if you dig what I mean. Just do some "background check" on him. Well, him get ulterior motive as per peeps of the opposite number (gender) it seems. Lol

hope am not been discuss here, just passing shaa...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 4:26am On Mar 17, 2016
ikanason:

OK I now understand, how are u doing bro. my interview is on Easter Friday pls try and include me in ur prayers oooo

Good bro... May God grant your desires

@Ogunlalasokun.... Enjoy the land of the "Star Sprangled Banner"
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2016
hello gurus, if i change my visiting visa toa spouse visa through marriage, will i be given a work permit?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Olacombs23:
hello gurus, if i change my visiting visa toa spouse visa through marriage, will i be given a work permit?

Please ask the questioin in the migrant visa thread.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by suntai(f): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2016
oganlalasokun:
See u and thank u all

oganlaaaaaaa!!!!! Thank God o! You no "kill" dem with questions....lol grin I'm happy for you o! enjoy your holiday and bring puff puff o!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Jenonye(f): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hello all. My visa expires in Sept. If I choose this March as my interview date would it affect my getting a visa. The 6moths for renewal starts next month (april) Someone at gtb advised I shld get a new one now to be safe. I wanna get a new one but that would b in May.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
ikanason:

hope am not been discuss here, just passing shaa...
Lol! Abeg fly pass with your okada abi na keke sef my friend. All the best in your interview nwa tisha
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jenonye:
Hello all. My visa expires in Sept. If I choose this March as my interview date would it affect my getting a visa. The 6moths for renewal starts next month (april) Someone at gtb advised I shld get a new one now to be safe. I wanna get a new one but that would b in May.
As you fill your form, ensure to not exceed the six months validity as regards your date of departure from where you are headed.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oganla ogalanson, nice one. Did a whole you pay for extra load abi na excess luggage sef? You no kweshion dem for Dubai? Lol! Do enjoy your stay.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tzetzefly(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
donsteady:
Hello friends, i am planning on world cruise tour, starting in jan 2017. touring 25 countries, spending 121 days. country of departure is USA, my agent Cunard in the US said i need to contact my consulate.
please advice me on what is required.

What is required is contained on the page below:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visaapply.asp

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by zeeygee: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Afternoon house,sure commending gals and guys on this platform for your resourceful infomations.Thanks a whole lot.pls ,how do i apply for a leadership conference in American?any thread to guide me on this process(esp.free leadership conference).Thanks as al
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Jenonye(f): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
OmoBendel24:

As you fill your form, ensure to not exceed the six months validity as regards your date of departure from where you are headed.
Thanx My vacation is in August. But before then I would do a new passport cos I know I can't travel with a passport that would soon expire. . I was thinking if it's possible to get d visa on d old one this march cos I'm not ready to renew it now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Jenonye(f): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Thanx My vacation is in August. But before then I would do a new passport cos I know I can't travel with a passport that would soon expire. . I was thinking if it's possible to get d visa on d old one this march cos I'm not ready to renew it now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
zeeygee:
Afternoon house,sure commending gals and guys on this platform for your resourceful infomations.Thanks a whole lot.pls ,how do i apply for a leadership conference in American?any thread to guide me on this process(esp.free leadership conference).Thanks as al

Your biggest problem is how you will convince the visa officer that you will return home after the conference.
You must be able to show links to job, family or property and have a healthy bank balance to even stand a chance.

Without these things you will be wasting the application fee.
Read back here to learn what is required.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hello house, I want to apply for a tourist visa with my 3year old daughter, was supposed to travel as a family with my husband but he can't make the trip. My question
1 I'm thinking of traveling for December, when is best time to apply for a visa.
2 my husband is our sponsor, what document will he give me to present.
3 we will be staying in a hotel, do we have to book hotel reservation ahead of the interview.
We both have not travelled b4, our passport is virgin. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohemola:
Hello house, I want to apply for a tourist visa with my 3year old daughter, was supposed to travel as a family with my husband but he can't make the trip. My question
1 I'm thinking of traveling for December, when is best time to apply for a visa.
3 we will be staying in a hotel, do we have to book hotel reservation ahead of the interview.

*It will be better you all appear so he can explain himself and how he intends to sponsor, since he doesn't even have his visa yet.
*You can apply anytime, at least 1 month ahead of your planned travel date.
*As per hotel, you can and you may not... But you'll likely need an hotel address while filling your DS160.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohemola:
1. As soon as possible. No time limit
2. Even though they hardly check, bank statement.
3. Yes u can book a refundable hotel. Check booking.com
In addition go to the US embassy website and read thru. The link is on the ist page of this thread..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adefas: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Many applicants were denial visa today at Abuja Embassy included my family due to lack of travel experience. We wil reapply in nearest future.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
adefas:
Many applicants were denial visa today at Abuja Embassy included my family due to lack of travel experience. We wil reapply in nearest future.

[size=14pt]Please![/size]

You and others must understand that you were rejected because you did not show strong enough proof that you would return home.
Unless you work on that and correct your mistakes you will just be refused again!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adefas: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
worry359:

How do you know that all of us didn't shown strong enough proof that we will return home? Are you there? Nothing like mistakes than to work on requirements or vo expectations.

You and others must understand that you were rejected because you did not show strong enough proof that you would return home.
Unless you work on that and correct your mistakes you will just be refused again!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
worry359:

Chai! Worry! Repent o! cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
adefas:
Its good u know why u were refused, sorry k?
So I guess ul add to your travel portfolio ist before reapplying
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
If people will not listen, that is fine. It's there money to spend.
Mrs G.
You know a lot, and you know how many times the visa officers that post here have advised.
Do not re-apply unless your circumstances have radical changed!

I would bet that the refusal is for 214-b (unless there is something we are not being told.)

adefas
Get off your high horse and accept some advise that is intended to help you.
I will 100% guarantee that the visa officer did not say you are rejected because of no travel history.
Post your rejection here and others can comment.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adefas: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
worry359:
If people will not listen, that is fine. It's there money to spend.
Mrs G.
You know a lot, and you know how many times the visa officers that post here have advised.
Do not re-apply unless your circumstances have radical changed!

I would bet that the refusal is for 214-b (unless there is something we are not being told.)

adefas
Get off your high horse and accept some advise that is intended to help you.
I will 100% guarantee that the visa officer did not say you are rejected because of no travel history.
Post your rejection here and others can comment.
I don't need your advise because I deal with people that known how to comment in a public forum not somebody like you, so keep your advise with you. @ Lady G thanks all the necessary steps will be taken b4 reapply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63