Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose (40804 Views)

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation / Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrMbaM:

Buhahahaha. You are the foools begging for freedom from slavery. Chukwuma, you will die a loyal slave. Sorry ehn. Lmao

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by quotient(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fayose,Fayose,Fayose Oooo.Hw many times dd I call u?Don't go dt way again
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by teasel: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ryabcool:
I will not deny it. But please know that I've been on this forum for a long time, long before I finally registered as a member. I was here on this forum and I witnessed how the whole tribalism started. Believe me when I say it was people from the other side who fired the first shot. And trusting Yorubas, they never take an insult without returning theirs back. That was how it escalated to what it is today. In fact the tribalism you see on Facebook, punch, and other social media outlets have their roots here on nairaland. Nairaland politics section started the online tribalism pervading our entire social media stratosphere.

Please note that I am not holding brief for the Yoruba as we also have a huge hand in this mess. But that does not mean I should continue taking insults over something unwarranted.

Yeah, right!
Of course, you'll see it that way beause you're yoruba. I first came across this forum sometime in 2008. This tribalism crap didn't start in the politics section. It started in the crime section. Users from your tribe made it a habit of calling out a certain ethnic group each time a crime is committed. From there, it spread to other sections and so on. In fact, the politics section only got infected when "tribal politics" became a norm for the useless Nigerian politicians.

In other words, spare this forum your self righteous bullshit of "we're not tribalistic. We're just retaliating".
It's disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ryabcool(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
teasel:

Yeah, right!
Of course, you'll see it that way beause you're yoruba. I first came across this forum sometime in 2008. This tribalism crap didn't start in the politics section. It started in the crime section. Users from your tribe made it a habit of calling out a certain ethnic group each time a crime is committed. From there, it spread to other sections and so on. In fact, the politics section only got infected when "tribal politics" became a norm for the useless Nigerian politicians.

In other words, spare this forum your self righteous bullshit of "we're not tribalistic. We're just retaliating".
It's disgusting.
and as expected, I would be misunderstood. I never said Yorubas aren't tribalistic. If you take a good read again, you will see I said Yorubas also have a huge hand in the mess. Your mind, obviously spoiling for an immature fight, mistook what I said as me trying to paint Yoruba as innocent when o actually gave an account about how it all happened. Open your mind, open your brain, open your eyes, read and understand things clearly before you launch an attack...

You say you joined nairaland in 2008 and noticed how it all started from the crime section. That is a blatant lie, or you obviously don't know how it started. FYI, I started visiting nairaland in 2006 so it's safe to say I know more than you about this forum. Tribalism never started from the crime section. What happened in crime section was after the seeds had already been sowed and was germinating into the crime section. HERE IS A LITTLE SCHOOLING FOR YOU. THE WHOLE TRIBALISM STARTED IN POLITICS SECTION WHEN THE HISTORY OF THE BIAFRAN WAR WAS REVISITED, IN WHICH THE IGBO INTELLECTUALS SHARED THEIR SIDE OF THE STORY IN WHICH THE MORE OR LESS BLAMED THE YORUBA FOR NOT SIDING WITH THE DURING THE WAR HENCE THE LOSS OF BIAFRA. THE YORUBA INTELLECTUALS DISAGREED AS THEY ALSO KNOW HOW HISTORY HAPPENED AND CITED THE MISTAKES AND THEIR OWN SIDE OF THE TALE. IT WAS THIS DISAGREEMENT THAT SLOWLY BUT SURELY ENCOURAGED TRIBALISM, AS YOUR SIDE REFUSED TO LET THE MATTER REST AND STARTED CALLING THE YORUBA COWARDS. THAT COWARDS WORD IS WHAT GOT THINGS ESCALATED QUICKLY AND THE NAME TRADING STARTED. FAST FORWARD TO 2015, WE CAN STILL SEE THIS SAME NAME CALLING IN EFFECT.

You can try to twist history and lie as much as you want. But as long as people like me are still here, your lies will not hold any weight because I will always be here to lay waste to your claim.

And for the umpteenth time, I feel Yorubas have equal blame in this. Get that into your head very clearly so you can stop your unwarranted attack and false accusation on my person. Thank you smiley
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ryabcool(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
teasel:

Yeah, right!

It's disgusting.
I've modified my previous comment. You can go read now
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by teasel: 4:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Ryabcool:
I've modified my previous comment. You can go read now

Same old story.
Again, spare this forum your self righteous bullshit of "we're not tribalistic. We're just retaliating"
It's plain disgusting.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Misterlaby: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2015
MsZeezah:

Wait, are you stupid or trying to be? Everybody is entitled to be stupid once in a while, but you my lady are abusing that privilege.

I typed a reply to whatever rubbish you wrote up there and you're asking me if this is standd?? Jeez, homegirl, you astonish me. I used to think you're reasonable but you just proved me otherwise. I think you're the one who is pained here, cos you could not muster enough words to at least give me an intellectual reasoning why you think what I wrote the first time is wrong. Instead you struck it out.

Now, in your deluded mind you still went ahead and painted a picture of me being pained? Ctfo. I don't even know what to type again. Madam. It's past 10pm in Nigeria, go sleep and maybe your medulla will factory reset before morning. Goodnight

FYI: using so much emojis in your posts just outed you as the person who is pained and trying so hard to hide behind those smiley faces. #ByeFelicia

Everyone that calls her out and sees through her facade now appears like standd to her cheesy Guess standd must have hit her where it really hurts,now I pity the girl as she now hallucinates.

4 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by pickabeau1: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Talk of double speak and blatant hypocrisy.
Yet you're quick to label a certain group tribal bigots. Pray tell, in what light does the post you made above portray you?

He speaks his mind on the passage of a fallen comrade, and stands with the southerners on the selective political vendetta they're going through in the hands of this government, and his lineage must now be questioned?

Madam, FYI, it is people like Fayose, My Best Friend, and a certain NLER that makes me retract whenever I want to speak in favour of Biafra.
Fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful. He makes me have high hopes for the ONE NIGERIA project.
He is a man of his words, he is no fair weather politician. He stands up for what he perceives as right, even if he stands alone.
He is no bandwagoner

The wise would seek to emulate him.
Fayose is a role model.

Deal with it or keep living in denial.

Your moniker confirms you're a naughty girl. I have nothing more to say to you.
In the meantime, take this padlock and go lock his mouth. Then throw the keys into the atlantic ocean.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948956_padlock_jpeg953d479f5178480e0314e547598cdc9b

Non-sense

Interesting you hold this opinion against people of the Southwest

Treacherous and deceitful

I had always assumed your support for Jonathan and PDP was centred along correcting seeming misguided opinions about him rather than a blanket dislike of an ethnic group which was part of the opposition bloc

Interesting

This is at dissonance with all your messages of hope, second chances, love, grace etc
I wonder why young people allow themselves to be consumed by hatred spilled over from self serving politicians

None of the people you lot are rabid about give a hoot about you

5 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MsZeezah: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Misterlaby:

Everyone that calls her out and sees through her facade now appears like standd to her cheesy Guess standd must have hit her where it really hurts,now I pity the girl as she now hallucinates.
Exactly. The loon is just plain delusional. It's like the standd person really hit her where it hurts the most, cos she can't seem to let go. She kept calling me standd! I had no option than to go look up who the person is cheesy Stupid ass shrek looking hoodrat! Hiss

5 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ryabcool(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2015
teasel:

Same old story.
Again, spare this forum your self righteous bullshit of "we're not tribalistic. We're just retaliating"
It's plain disgusting.
you don't have anything to say Bros. If you are looking for who to express your life's frustrations on, move on to the next nigga Bros. You obviously have comprehension problems. This is the last time I'll reply you, and I hope things get better for you. smiley
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ryabcool(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

I had always assumed your support for Jonathan and PDP was centred along correcting seeming misguided opinions about him rather than a blanket dislike of an ethnic group which was part of the opposition bloc

Interesting

This is at dissonance with all your messages of hope, second chances, love, grace etc
I wonder why young people allow themselves to be consumed by hatred spilled over from self serving politicians

hate can only be concealed for so long, but it will eventually show its ugly head. She has always had that thought, she was just good at concealing it and hadn't found a concrete reason to bring it out. I just pity those yorubas who call her a friend without knowing what's really inside that mind of hers. Shame, really.

3 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by pickabeau1: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Ryabcool:
hate can only be concealed for so long, but it will eventually show its ugly head. She has always had that thought, she was just good at concealing it and hadn't found a concrete reason to bring it out. I just pity those yorubas who call her a friend without knowing what's really inside that mind of hers. Shame, really.

This is a former VP of this country who went abroad to treat a leg break

Where are the hospitals he built

Akpabio claimed h built a superclass hospital yet he jetted out at first light

Instead of us to have a common voice against these kleptocrats who have looted our commonwealth,we allow ourselves to be manipulated on ethno-religious grounds

People are losing jobs daily yet they blame the other tribe or religion

Pathetic

https://www.nairaland.com/2661273/namadi-sambo-hospitalized-us-knee

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ryabcool(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

This is a former VP of this country who went abroad to treat a leg break

Where are the hospitals he built

Akpabio claimed h built a superclass hospital yet he jetted out at first light

Instead of us to have a common voice against these kleptocrats who have looted our commonwealth,we allow ourselves to be manipulated on ethno-religious grounds

People are losing jobs daily yet they blame the other tribe or religion

Pathetic

https://www.nairaland.com/2661273/namadi-sambo-hospitalized-us-knee

Just imagine... Just imagine... We've had 55 years of independence, one should think that the populace should have had ample time to know what they want for themselves and what they expect from the leaders they put in office. But look at our leaders of tomorrow calling some people "treacherous and deceitful"... Truth be told, even our young generation can not effect the true change we want. We've allowed ourselves to be brainwashed. Regrettably, the generation coming after us has a ton of work to do.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Misterlaby: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2015
MsZeezah:

Exactly. The loon is just plain delusional. It's like the standd person really hit her where it hurts the most, cos she can't seem to let go. She kept calling me standd! I had no option than to go look up who the person is cheesy Stupid ass shrek looking hoodrat! Hiss

You are calling Nairaland's fattest curviest grin and most beautiful shrek! shocked May God forgive you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Misterlaby: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

Interesting

You are just wasting your time believing all the bullshit online 'bragado' people like her feed you guys with daily. You know character is like smoke, hers is gradually seeping out of her facade, she can't hide anymore.

3 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by pickabeau1: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Ryabcool:
Just imagine... Just imagine... We've had 55 years of independence, one should think that the populace should have had ample time to know what they want for themselves and what they expect from the leaders they put in office. But look at our leaders of tomorrow calling some people "treacherous and deceitful"... Truth be told, even our young generation can not effect the true change we want. We've allowed ourselves to be brainwashed. Regrettably, the generation coming after us has a ton of work to do.

They continue to brainwash us and we follow
Fela was right

Suffering, smiling and cursing while the leaders continue to enjoy the loot

Misterlaby:

You are just wasting your time believing all the bullshit online 'bragado' people like her feed you guys with daily. You know character is like smoke, hers is gradually seeping out of her facade, she can't hide anymore.

Hmmm....
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by robosky02(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Osode:
I am begining to believe that Gov. Fayose is emerging as one of the greatest minds to surface in this new dispensation.
Fearlessly Fearless...
Fiercely Truthful.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by honeywealth75(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2015
austinsmat:
why shut up, or is it because he saying the truth you hate to hear

truth as in? U are a mugun of d highest order. Go 2 bayelsa and see how pple are suffering even with d amnesty program, no 1 is happy abt his death, bt get dis fact into ur head, he stole a common wealth of some people and no matter how much u defend him. It wont erase d fact.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

Interesting

Pick,
Did you not read my comment?

I said "Correcting THE NOTION that the Yoruba people are so and so"
And you interpret that to mean I am calling the Yoruba people "treacherous and deceitful"?

All I did was to clearly point out the utter bias in modaths statement.

This attack on my person as a tribalist and all the innuendos you made above is clearly as a result of your refusal to read, comprehend and understand.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2015
I actually unfollowed this thread and as such haven't been aware of the goings on here.

All I see here are a people who have this deep seated anger at me, for not sharing same political ideology I suppose.
So, they will hold on to just about anything to write me off; including labeling me a tribalist, as long as it gives them a sense of peace.
Well, continue.

Standd, if you're reading this...sorry about the misidentification.
The word "zee" must have made me think in that direction.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by pickabeau1: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pick,

And you interpret that to mean I am calling the Yoruba people "treacherous and deceitful"?

This attack on my person as a tribalist and all the innuendos you made above is clearly as a result of your refusal to read, comprehend and understand.

I never called you a ethnicist
You did

By expressing surprise that Fayose is countering your notion that SW are treacherous an unfaithful

It was your notion not mine which is to relate with everyone as I meet them
The best people who have been kind to me in my journey of life have actually been people of other ethnic groupings so I will not come online to bandy ethnic notions

I read and comprehended very well

I just expressed surprise which was my opinion

Afterall you are also entitled to your opinion of a tribe or a person

NOUN
NOTION - 1.a conception of or belief about something:
"children have different notions about the roles of their parents"
synonyms: idea · belief · concept · conception · conviction · opinion · view ·
[more]

3 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by 1wolex85: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pick,

It would be better if you just admit that you didn't convey your thoughts properly. What you wrote up there is not justifiable by trying to go technical with words.

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

I never called you a ethnicist
You did

By expressing surprise that Fayose is countering your THE notion that SW are treacherous an unfaithful

It was your notion not mine which is to relate with everyone as I meet them
The best people who have been kind to me in my journey of life have actually been people of other ethnic groupings so I will not come online to bandy ethnic notions

I read and comprehended very well

I just expressed surprise which was my opinion

Afterall you are also entitled to your opinion of a tribe or a person

NOUN
NOTION - 1.a conception of or belief about something:
"children have different notions about the roles of their parents"
synonyms: idea · belief · concept · conception · conviction · opinion · view ·
[more]

Pick, let me ask you
Is MY Notion the same as THE notion?
Or do you want it to be my notion?

Look at this example; "The notion that Obama is an antichrist has held sway among certain groups for a while now, however, his actions as a man who revers familial bonds keeps correcting such"
Does the emboldened also make it my notion? my belief?

The ethnic angle was raised by the person I quoted, I had a choice to act in denial or attack such head on.
Asides this thread, have you ever seen me mention anything about the Yorubas or any other tribe anywhere?

There is the notion that the Igbos are arrogant and will do anything to make money.
Does that make it entirely true or false?

If a person told me "MizColi corrects the notion that Igbos are Arrogant, I would take it as a compliment.
I am making myself clear here because I do respect you, and we've come a long way.

But if it gives you a sense of peace and quiet to fix me to a particular tag, then by all meanssmiley
It's your prerogative after all.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2015
1wolex85:

It would be better if you just admit that you didn't convey your thoughts properly. What you wrote up there is not justifiable by trying to go technical with words.

At least you sound civil this time.
Isn't it surprising how you lot left the person who attacked one of your own because he held a different view and attacked me who spoke up in defense of him?

I wrote in words, I will explain myself in words.
There is nothing technical-ish here.
Last I checked the english dictionary, the difference between "MY and THE" has been as clear as day and night.

Like I said, most of you attacking me are doing so as a result of what you want to believe, not because you set out to understand the import of my statement.
And that's okay by me.
GEJ said "Stealing is not corruption"
As many who chose to misunderstand him did.
As many who chose to understand him did.

I returned to this thread because someone I care about quoted me.
I'm sorry in advance if I do not reply more mentions from here.
I usually don't thrive in places with so much concentration of bile and negativity.
It is my right to walk away from such, when, and as I deem necessary.

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by pickabeau1: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Hmm... as I said earlier

I have always wanted an objective view from yourself on the acts of the current administration and that of the past

I agree with you that the current polity leaves much to be desired

On the notion issue............However I hear what you have said

MizMyColi:

Pick, let me ask you
Is MY Notion the same as THE notion?
Or do you want it to be my notion?

Look at this example; "The notion that Obama is an antichrist has held sway among certain groups for a while now, however, his actions as a man who revers familial bonds keeps correcting such"
Does the emboldened also make it my notion? my belief?

The ethnic angle was raised by the person I quoted, I had a choice to act in denial or attack such head on.
Asides this thread, have you ever seen me mention anything about the Yorubas or any other tribe anywhere?

There is the notion that the Igbos are arrogant and will do anything to make money.
Does that make it entirely true or false?

If a person told me "MizColi corrects the notion that Igbos are Arrogant, I would take it as a compliment.
I am making myself clear here because I do respect you, and we've come a long way.

But if it gives you a sense of peace and quiet to fix me to a particular tag, then by all meanssmiley
It's your prerogative after all.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:
Hmm... as I said earlier

I have always wanted an objective view from yourself on the acts of the current administration and that of the past

At least, you did not block me on whatsapp like nd44 did.

Also, with the way people were attacking the statement, even though I didn't mean any harm, I somehow felt bad that my best friend will misunderstand too. He is Yoruba. Why would I think such towards a people who have been so gracious to me?

I summoned courage this morning and told him everything, even showed him my posts on this thread.
Though, before saying anything to him, I asked him "Dee, what would be your reaction if you heard I said this somewhere; "Dotun keeps correcting the notion that Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful..." He replied...."Awwwkiss I owe you a kiss for that then, that's a compliment y'know"
The reply I first gave you on this thread were his thoughts, those weren't my words. I just personalized it.

Well, thanks.
For giving me grace.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:
Hmm... as I said earlier

Lols
Pick...I do, and will keep doing my best @Objectivity.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I kinda miss it at times though.

But hey, it's a journey, one that I intend to fully enjoy...warts and all.
Things can only get better.

Besides, these days, I've been kinda silent on NL about mainstream governance.

You've prolly heard my voice the past week or so on here because I strongly believe that it is improper to speak ill of the dead.
Yes, I prolly did when I didn't know better, but not anymore.
I've gotten to a stage in life where compassion overtakes me and I find it hard to speak ill of people, living or dead.....even when provoked to do so...we would do well to apply the virtues of mercy and grace.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by 1wolex85: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

At least you sound civil this time.
Isn't it surprising how you lot left the person who attacked one of your own because he held a different view and attacked me who spoke up in defense of him?

I wrote in words, I will explain myself in words.
There is nothing technical-ish here.
Last I checked the english dictionary, the difference between "MY and THE" has been as clear as day and night.

Like I said, most of you attacking me are doing so as a result of what you want to believe, not because you set out to understand the import of my statement.
And that's okay by me.
GEJ said "Stealing is not corruption"
As many who chose to misunderstand him did.
As many who chose to understand him did.

I returned to this thread because someone I care about quoted me.
I'm sorry in advance if I do not reply more mentions from here.
I usually don't thrive in places with so much concentration of bile and negativity.
It is my right to walk away from such, when, and as I deem necessary.
your idea of 'civil' is warped you know? You were the one who started all the negativity, its not like i subscribe to modath's assertions but it was you who brought up the tribe issue. I really do not quote known bigots on nairaland and the only reason I quoted you was out of respect because I have never deciphered any tribal slants from your previous quotes I have happened to come accross, so it was more out of surprise not hate like you are quick to think. About not replying any more mentions; whatever massages your ego my dear

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by pickabeau1: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
@MizMyColi

You need to get the way politics here is done
It is full of bile and can never be objective

Until you understand that no one, I repeat no one of the elite in this country is self serving and does not have the interest of the people (even his own tribe) you guys will keep on arguing

Ob objectivity, while I agree the current administration needs to be on its toes, I don't think you have been as objective as you'd like
Sins which the past administrations(16 years - I don't see it as only GEJ but OBJ, YA and GEJ) committed are being forgotten and the current guys are being stoned for the same sins

The same time being beseeched for GEJ in his years after being made the substantive president.. no such grace for PMB
The amount of people killed by terrorists in the last 6 years.. conveniently forgotten.. PMB to blame

This list goes on

A lot of people expected more from the man from Daura but he is just what he is,.. a politician

And guess what.. politicians lie

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by FatIjeomaOkolie: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
It is only on this forum that a fat ugly shapeless pig will label a whole ethnic group deceitful and treacherous

Because of the frustration of being fat ugly tribal marked and extremely unattractive, she is taking it out on her benevolent hosts.

A pig will always be a pig even if you bring them to Lagos

Ugly fat shapeless hippopotamus

4 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
pickabeau1:
@MizMyColi

You need to get the way politics here is done
It is full of bile and can never be objective

Until you understand that no one, I repeat no one of the elite in this country is self serving and does not have the interest of the people (even his own tribe) you guys will keep on arguing

Ob objectivity, while I agree the current administration needs to be on its toes, I don't think you have been as objective as you'd like
Sins which the past administrations(16 years - I don't see it as only GEJ but OBJ, YA and GEJ) committed are being forgotten and the current guys are being stoned for the same sins

The same time being beseeched for GEJ in his years after being made the substantive president.. no such grace for PMB
The amount of people killed by terrorists in the last 6 years.. conveniently forgotten.. PMB to blame

This list goes on

A lot of people expected more from the man from Daura but he is just what he is,.. a politician

And guess what.. politicians lie

The heat is on PMB now because he and his party did not particularly speak in Unison with the GEJ led FG on the menace of insecurity. Political points were scored. People became more against the Government than they were against the perpetrators of this act.
Before GEJ left office, Bokoharam had been silenced to a reasonable degree, why the uprising again?
Another point of worry is this, if OBJ....the chief catastrophy causer in PDP has now moved his tent to APC, as well as other founding members of the PDP, isn't it clear to you that we are still fighting the same demons in different uniform?

The current government gave Nigerians the impression, both expressly and written that they have a quick fix to Nigeria's problems.
Asides rabble rousers who started criticising this govt up and down before swearing in...the truth is that people's patience are already wearing out....and genuinely so.

I agree with you on one thing....and that is the fact that they are self serving folks.
This is where GEJ stands out. He made the ultimate sacrifice.
He stood by his words, during and after his last days.

Take these ^^^ away and see if you'll see my toes on this section.
Agreed, by extension, we engage in some dilly-dally, but in all, I try not to forget the sole reason I'm here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.