Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose (40802 Views)

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation / Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ryabcool:
I'm sick and tired of some people calling me and my tribe names all because we don't share the same political views with them. Is it by force? The comments I see here everyday are just too infuriating.. One can only remain calm for so long before flipping out.

Yeah, I concur. But if you can be true to yourself, you will know that your tribe also call other tribes names. So I suggest you swallow your pain before it swallow you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by sparkleRed(f): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
For this man to have said dis there must be some unhidden things, the man's death is too someow, let's be openminded concerning this and be objective, no smoke without a fire, something has triggered his saying this
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by DJAmyluv: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

Fayose's medication needs refilling.... lipsrsealed

He can't be a true Yoruba, his mama has questions to answer... undecided

Zero honour, No dignity!!!..

I ask the same question too. How Can a Yoruba be so brave and courageous? Yorubas are known to be cowards who can sell their birth rights to please their Hausa/fulani masters. Surely Fayose can't be Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MsZeezah: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao!
How many accounts you get sef?

Ahswearrigad, your foolishness and extreme childishness is beyond comparegringrin

Sweet dreams!kiss
I guess the person you're fixated on trying to think I am really did a number on you right? Ogbeni oponu, I am not whoever your nemesis is on this forum. But maybe I will become your nemesis II henceforth. Lol. cheesy

Have I humored you enough or you still wanna continue the dilly-dallying? It's a really beautiful afternoon. So why not? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by StOla: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

I excised & highlighted the part I had questions on out of the load of sentimental bull you put up!!!

I know its all to do with the repressed anger & bitterness of the march election which has always been a recurring narrative for all of you....

Questions;

1. Where & when did the Yoruba tribe promise their 2015 votes to the shoeless one

The Obas saw an easy mark in him & took him for a ride, doesn't translate to a whole tribe's support...

2. What good did giving their 2011 votes (you all have amnesia about this fact) to the inept weakling do for yorubas??

I don't expect an answer cos you have none..

Fayose knows alams has been in ill health for sometime after the death of his son & is just using the opportunity to cause chaos..

Incase you didn't hear, his wife is ill too, or did apc cause that too

Stop the false & forced piety, Alams never meant well for bayelsa!!!

Of all female hypocrites on this forum, she is the queen.

Don't think that some people do not enjoy chaos or do not prefer a corrupt Nigeria.

Don't even hold your breath expecting an answer to your questions. Anyone who is proud to identify with PDP the moment the president or the top party leaders are from their region, obviously have no shame.

Ask them to point to a major success of GEJ's regime, they will suddenly go quiet like a graveyard. Yet they have shown themselves to be the most needy for change, impatiently asking for the dividends of a change they never wanted.

9 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ryabcool(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Yeah, I concur. But if you can be true to yourself, you will know that your tribe also call other tribes names. So I suggest you swallow your pain before it swallow you.
I will not deny it. But please know that I've been on this forum for a long time, long before I finally registered as a member. I was here on this forum and I witnessed how the whole tribalism started. Believe me when I say it was people from the other side who fired the first shot. And trusting Yorubas, they never take an insult without returning theirs back. That was how it escalated to what it is today. In fact the tribalism you see on Facebook, punch, and other social media outlets have their roots here on nairaland. Nairaland politics section started the online tribalism pervading our entire social media stratosphere.

Please note that I am not holding brief for the Yoruba as we also have a huge hand in this mess. But that does not mean I should continue taking insults over something unwarranted.

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by aresa: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

Fayose's medication needs refilling.... lipsrsealed

He can't be a true Yoruba, his mama has questions to answer... undecided

Zero honour, No dignity!!!..

Me sef dey wonder especially looking at his Flat-Head... grin
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by aresa: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
The Bayelsa State Commissioner for Information, Esueme Kikile, Sunday, told PREMIUM TIMES how the late former Governor died.
Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha died of complications arising from high blood pressure and diabetes which affected his kidney,” Mr. Kikile said. “He had chronic kidney disease which was aggravated by the sudden rise in his blood pressure and the long diabetics,”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/191363-how-alamieyeseigha-died-bayelsa-government.html

Obviously, APC gave Alams kidney disease and diabetics...

Fayose, only in Nigeria pesin like you fit be governor. But if Ekiti people no dey feel or mind your shame , me sef no mind especially your endless servings of comedy... grin

5 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ryabcool(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
aresa:

Obviously, APC gave Alams kidney disease and diabetics...

Fayose, only in Nigeria pesin like you fit be governor. But if Ekiti people no dey feel or mind your shame , me sef no mind especially your endless servings of comedy... grin

the matter taya me I swear... That's how one hediot said on one thread that Fayose is greater than Awo. Make I go sleep abeg before my temper make me punch wall.

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Urine: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
This thread has made me happy. The human behavior is like smoke, you can't hide it.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by segend(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
MsZeezah:

Excuse you madam. Nobody, I retrierate nobody cares if you think or do not think Yorubas are treacherous or not. Whatever you think about me does not stop me from living in this world or making waves wherever I am so I suggest you stop being deluded thinking we care. I'm sick and tired of hearing about your Biafran junk. By all means proceed with it, it's even better for y'all to have your own country. At least you can govern it the way you deem fit and maybe maginalization will stop.

Fayose is your role model, good for you. Stop attacking people who think he's an ass. The same way y'all call Rochas an aboki and make him up to be an outcast is the same way some of us don't like Fayose. Stop forcing your subservient view down our throats. Sorry, we are full.

And you had the gall to question her monicker? Did you realize yours sounds like e-Coli? Google is there in case you wonder what that means. I wonder who gave her the naughty person radar which you used to peg her as a naughty person from over the World Wide Web. Oshi ati iranu

Wanted to reply her, but I think you have done that well. Don't know what happened to her though, she is someone I use to respect in family and romance section. She was probably left at the altar, and she is transferring the aggression online to Yoruba people.

11 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by tuscani: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
God bless you sir
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Oletubo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
The Law of Karma is real. You will reap what you sow. Evil doers always end their lives sadly. Abacha, Doe, Saddam, Ghadafi, et all, we all know how they all died. Abacha's son died in plane crash while he was in power, Alamesiagha's wife is currently going thru a life threatening illness, son killed in Dubai, UK is calling for his extradition... Are these not enough to cause cardiac arrest?
Leaders that no one is praying for! They receive curses every second! No evil doers will go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MsZeezah: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2015
segend:

Wanted to reply her, but I think you have done that well. Don't know what happened to her though, she is someone I use to respect in family and romance section. She was probably left at the altar, and she is transferring the aggression online to Yoruba people.
Yes! Exactly. She's a classic example of Tyler Perry's "Diary of a mad black woman"

4 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by segend(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2015
MsZeezah:

Yes! Exactly. She's a classic example of Tyler Perry's "Diary of a mad black woman"

Lol, perfect description. I think that should be her nickname now- MBW.

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by ocelot2006(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2015
nawtibownie:
Fayose should shut his mouth jhor. Spilling trash since 1505BC.

Go and stop him na. It's not by naira land post.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ghost01(m): 12:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Lere, Fayose's SA on New Media, is an unstable fellow. To him and his boss, the fact that DSP had a case to answer in Britain doesn't matter. That DSP is "celebrated" by a people is a case for sociologists and psychiatrists to explore.

Their case is not yet in court and they've started dropping dead and developing cancer. If their matter come reach court nko?

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by seguntijan(m): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2015
A TRIBUTE TO DIEPREYE ALAMIEYESEIGHA
The news of your demise came as a shock and a rude awakening to me. This thing called life! Is that it? Just like that? Gone with the wind like a blade of grass! Why then? Why do you have to go through so much negativity that eventually tarnished your image for a life that is so ephemeral? Chai....
If you had used the £1.8m cash found in your London home to build a factory in Bayelsa and employed the jobless youths of your kinsmen who are mostly graduates, I believe there will be uncountable people crying their eyes out in front of your house as I write this tribute not minding that you gave them a lease of life with money stolen from the government.
If you had built a world class hospital in Bayelsa with the £10m you used to buy a single house in London, and employed world class medical professionals, you may be alive today as there may not be a need to rush you to a Port Harcourt hospital for treatment. As I write this article, millions of people in Nigeria and all over the world would have risen in your defence against the request that you be extradited to the UK for prosecution.
Rather than people do any of these things, they are happily sleeping in their houses and jesting about the circumstances surrounding your sudden death. Some people are even asserting that you have feigned your own death, which is in tandem with your feminine disguise from the UK. If you must know, your smartness was not responsible for your escape. The authorities turned a blind eye because they had their hands on something more interesting. Moreso, your leaving the UK was a loss to Nigeria and a gain to Britain. So, who is the fool? WE are! In your next life, when you hear British diplomacy, take a bow and run like a bat out of hell. Let this be a lesson to all of us, particularly those stealing Nigeria blind. We came to this world with nothing and we will leave this world with nothing. Whatever you call your own in this world is not permanent

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by maduxs: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Buhari terrorist
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by coolitempa(f): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2015
DJAmyluv:
I ask the same question too. How Can a Yoruba be so brave and courageous? Yorubas are known to be cowards who can sell their birth rights to please their Hausa/fulani masters. Surely Fayose can't be Yoruba

Another illiterate from the sad lying beast.......fifth class citizens who deserve the lagoon treatment... grin

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by babestella: 12:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Godfullsam:
Fayose should shut up . Apc is not to be blamed, blane KARMA instead.

No it's you that need to shut your s1lly cesspit you call mouth.

Where were you when the stew.pid fashole accused GEJ of causing Lekki bank robbery in Lagos? You are telling Fayose to shut up as if he is your mate. Look at cretins that can't even feed themselves. I blame SM.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 12, 2015
In a way, I believe this man sef! FG never even start work for this country, all he's been doing is to travel and fight those he hates all in the name of fighting curruption.

Alams died as a warrior(by his own sword), he can't be humiliated/intimidated.
Nigerian govt will just be sending our men out for court cases but u will never see any foreigner coming to Nigeria to answer charges against them.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Mackson01: 2:13am On Oct 12, 2015
Fayose naa munmun. Very stupid governor
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by dotTEE007(m): 2:59am On Oct 12, 2015
midolian:
I hate to say this. Fayose is going mad!
shut up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by modath(f): 3:01am On Oct 12, 2015
StOla:

Of all female hypocrites on this forum, she is the queen.

Don't think that some people do not enjoy chaos or do not prefer a corrupt Nigeria.

Don't even hold your breath expecting an answer to your questions. Anyone who is proud to identify with PDP the moment the president or the top party leaders are from their region, obviously have no shame.

Ask them to point to a major success of GEJ's regime, they will suddenly go quiet like a graveyard. Yet they have shown themselves to be the most needy for change, impatiently asking for the dividends of a change they never wanted.

I don tire for them aswear.... undecided

Na by force to support El No Clue ?

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by modath(f): 3:01am On Oct 12, 2015
DJAmyluv:

We chose not to continue with a president who was "too weak to deal with corruption", chikena....

Like i asked the matron of your association, " what good did giving 2011 votes to the weakest in a presidency of 5 of which 4 were women(incase you all have developed memorial losses, we are still sharp & alert) do for the Yorubas

Whatever name you think calling Yoruba to ensure you don't hang yourself to escape the bitterness that has enveloped you all since 28th of march , please go ahead & do so, we don't mind saving A LIFE...

Yoruba are cowards??we agree, but we all have the history, know whose leader abandoned & eventually surrendered after starting a battle their asses couldn't cash the cheque for... cheesy cheesy

* I'm done with you..*

lest i forget, the NC folks are traitors too, abi? ninny

PMB-2023, try to settle your mind.

3 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by tee4naija(m): 3:40am On Oct 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
Why are you copying and pasting this ur comment on every available thread? Are you bereft of ideas?
A thief is a thief, why supporting one just because some people are supporting some others if you are not one yourself?

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by chinchum(m): 3:45am On Oct 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Talk of double speak and blatant hypocrisy.
Yet you're quick to label a certain group tribal bigots. Pray tell, in what light does the post you made above portray you?

He speaks his mind on the passage of a fallen comrade, and stands with the southerners on the selective political vendetta they're going through in the hands of this government, and his lineage must now be questioned?

Madam, FYI, it is people like Fayose, My Best Friend, and a certain NLER that makes me retract whenever I want to speak in favour of Biafra.
Fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful. He makes me have high hopes for the ONE NIGERIA project.
He is a man of his words, he is no fair weather politician. He stands up for what he perceives as right, even if he stands alone.
He is no bandwagoner

The wise would seek to emulate him.
Fayose is a role model.

Deal with it or keep living in denial.

Your moniker confirms you're a naughty girl. I have nothing more to say to you.
In the meantime, take this padlock and go lock his mouth. Then throw the keys into the atlantic ocean.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948956_padlock_jpeg953d479f5178480e0314e547598cdc9b

Non-sense
You need that padlock ! sad sad.

Sule Lamido and his sons are from Enugu state ?? Sambo Dasuki is from Bayelsa state ?

Emotional buffoon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MrMbaM: 4:30am On Oct 12, 2015
MsZeezah:

Excuse you madam. Nobody, I retrierate nobody cares if you think or do not think Yorubas are treacherous or not. Whatever you think about me does not stop me from living in this world or making waves wherever I am so I suggest you stop being deluded thinking we care. I'm sick and tired of hearing about your Biafran junk. By all means proceed with it, it's even better for y'all to have your own country. At least you can govern it the way you deem fit and maybe maginalization will stop.

Fayose is your role model, good for you. Stop attacking people who think he's an ass. The same way y'all call Rochas an aboki and make him up to be an outcast is the same way some of us don't like Fayose. Stop forcing your subservient view down our throats. Sorry, we are full.

And you had the gall to question her monicker? Did you realize yours sounds like e-Coli? Google is there in case you wonder what that means. I wonder who gave her the naughty person radar which you used to peg her as a naughty person from over the World Wide Web. Oshi ati iranu

Please ignore that ugly shameless thing. Who cares if she thinks Yorubas are bad or treacherous? Hypocrites like mzmycoli dont end well, cos they abhor so much hate and bitterness in them that do consume them before there time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me / Shettima's NBA Conference Attire: New Fashion Style Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.