Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose (40798 Views)

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation / Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MrMbaM: 4:50am On Oct 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Fayose is d only non-coward yoruba man.

Is it not funny how cursed yeebhoes talk about bravery? Whats brave about you deluded foools? Your war lord of cursed memory, Ojuku ran away in the middle of the night after losing 3m gullible souls yet he came back to Nigeria to contest election. Your only offensive in the war you all make noise about was led by a Yoruba man Banjo, you all surrendered to another Yoruba man in that same war yet you brag about bravery. Beating of chest is your trade mark, reason no one take you cursed cannibals serious. Foools.

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MrMbaM: 4:53am On Oct 12, 2015
[s]
DJAmyluv:
I ask the same question too. How Can a Yoruba be so brave and courageous? Yorubas are known to be cowards who can sell their birth rights to please their Hausa/fulani masters. Surely Fayose can't be Yoruba
[/s]

Coming from a loyal slave to all tribe and 5th class citizen in Nigeria. Your own tribe is known for its chest beating and noise making, no one take you fools serious cos you are the true slave of Nigeria. Tribe of Hypocrites that hail the Abidjan runway coward Ojuku as a brave man, irony of life. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by naijaking1: 5:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Fayose for president!!!!
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by ddeola: 5:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Am sure all those who voted or rigged-in this man are in regrets by now. The guy is simply nuts

How can a person like him be a governor in the Nigeria of today?
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by innoblinks(m): 5:28am On Oct 12, 2015
What has death to do with politics again mr fayose? Why not mind your own business and sympathize with the family of the deceased instead of blaming the opposition. Hmmmm you are ringing a bell on yourself that you are available ooooo.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Godfullsam(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2015
babestella:

No it's you that need to shut your s1lly cesspit you call mouth.

Where were you when the stew.pid fashole accused GEJ of causing Lekki bank robbery in Lagos? You are telling Fayose to shut up as if he is your mate. Look at cretins that can't even feed themselves. I blame SM.

Why are you pained more than the berieved? Is APC also responsible for your frustration. Take it easy o! U still av 8 more yrs to wail.

E-DIOTIC wailers..
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:36am On Oct 12, 2015
coolitempa:

You are a foolish treacherous bigoted idiot...... angry

You are always pained.. Why not hit your head on the wall close by . chronic moronic bigot calling someone bigot.. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:40am On Oct 12, 2015
segend:

Lol, perfect description. I think that should be her nickname now- MBW.

Mofers, weakly's conspiring online to bully a woman. Go get a life dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Draye: 5:41am On Oct 12, 2015
austinsmat:
why shut up, or is it because he saying the truth you hate to hear

Truth how? He's saying this cos his own doom day is near ni nah
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by repogirl(f): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2015
According to some people, the only Corruptors come from the south e.g Ibori, Alameseigha, Deziani, Jonathan and the gullible swallow it hook, line and sinker.

One Nigeria! Rubbish! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by OnReflection: 6:01am On Oct 12, 2015
StOla:

Of all female hypocrites on this forum, she is the queen.

Don't think that some people do not enjoy chaos or do not prefer a corrupt Nigeria.

Don't even hold your breath expecting an answer to your questions. Anyone who is proud to identify with PDP the moment the president or the top party leaders are from their region, obviously have no shame.

Ask them to point to a major success of GEJ's regime, they will suddenly go quiet like a graveyard. Yet they have shown themselves to be the most needy for change, impatiently asking for the dividends of a change they never wanted.

Efin ni iwa (character is like smoke, it cannot be concealed)

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2015
myqel:
Now that d man is dead...I hope his political enemies are now happy undecided

Before nko? will they wait for you.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by iukpe: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2015
What did he do to die of fear?
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by tonychristopher: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2015
slimtee101:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/alamieyeseigha-was-hounded-harassed-to-death-by-apc-led-fg-fayose/

I don't know why I personally love fayoshe...amongst all the Yoruba leaders present and past ...this man is a man noted for calling a spade a spade not a shovel

Fire on fayoshe my man ..ekiti peeps are blessed to have you

You are the one eyed man ii the land of the blind

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by raymondk: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2015
Fayose has said it all and I wonder why some nairalander cannot appreciate d truth. Nigeria is going back to d era of political winch hunting that occcured during obasanjo regime. Obasanjo should go back to jail if we are ready to fight corruption truly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Ichiato:

A convicted criminal and a wanted fugitive had become some peoples fallen comrade. SMH
In saner clines, everyone will be ashamed to associate themselves with such people.
in saner climes the likes of buhari would not be the President of any country...nigeria is an insane country...

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by sTrOnGnAtIoN: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Bcs of lack of unity, southern political leaders will die in de hand of de north. We ar sacrificing our leaders on de alter of fighting corruption. De north runed nigeria down for 39 yrs yet not a single northerner is being hounded either by UK police or interpol, they go n come from Saudi Arabia with banned drugs yet no stop n search of their bags, they terrorise n sponsor terrorist yet no clue as to who they ar. I weep for southern nigeria. RIP Alamieseyeiah

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Gbawe: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2015
MrMbaM:

Just shut up dumbo. You are truly pained cos of your messed up life, ugly fat smelly thing. You can continue to blame the Yorubas for your foolishness and pathetic life. Ediota.

I really don't know why she had to expose her unhealthy and nauseating prejudice to insinuate the Yorubas are "treacherous and deceitful". Worse still, she claims that Fayose, a reprobate 'omo ale' Yoruba only loved in Ekiti, is the individual that "keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful". What a lowlife Nairalander. A woman for that matter.

What have the Yorubas done to be deemed "treacherous and deceitful"? If you don't automatically side with some people's hypocritical obsession with secession, merely because you live in the same southern hemisphere as them, then that is "treacherous and deceitful"? If you are moderate and unwilling to back others automatically for their prejudice and radical ethnocentric dislike of their fellow Nigerians, even when they profit immensely from them, then that is "treachery" to some warped folks.

"Treacherous and deceitful" is the SW backing GEJ overwhelmingly, at the polls, in 2011 and then responsibly and patriotically rejecting him in 2015 when it was crystal clear the incompetent and corrupt accidental president was on course to destroy Nigeria? It is clear some posters are very irresponsible and what makes it worse is that they are perverse to the extent they think others, far more responsible and level-headed than they are, are the ones in the wrong. I think others need to look at themselves and note the appalling prejudice and hypocrisy that is making them unable to see they are the ones with the problem. Why, for example, migrate to the region of those you claim are "treacherous and deceitful"? If I hold such a view abut a neigbhour then I will never enter his house. That is Yoruba uprightness for you as opposed to the lunacy some show where they claim they want their own Country and that others mean them harm yet they don't see the hypocrisy of going to live with and profit from those who "hate" them.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by 49cents(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Buhari is a two faced lying bastard

He said he won't delve into issue beyond GEJS tenure and now he order the extradition of a man who has been tried, convicted and pardoned, while he is busy globe trotting with OBJ who has a confirmed haliburton corruption case on his head

Zombie buharists won't see because they lack no intellect, all they see is fuel gotten from the same balyesa sold at 50 bucks

There is no time for the entire south south to agitate for 100 percent resource control

From an Igbo man that hates Injustice and double standard

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by kaboninc(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2015
MsZeezah:

Wait, are you stupid or trying to be? Everybody is entitled to be stupid once in a while, but you my lady are abusing that privilege.

I typed a reply to whatever rubbish you wrote up there and you're asking me if this is standd?? Jeez, homegirl, you astonish me. I used to think you're reasonable but you just proved me otherwise. I think you're the one who is pained here, cos you could not muster enough words to at least give me an intellectual reasoning why you think what I wrote the first time is wrong. Instead you struck it out.

Now, in your deluded mind you still went ahead and painted a picture of me being pained? Ctfo. I don't even know what to type again. Madam. It's past 10pm in Nigeria, go sleep and maybe your medulla will factory reset before morning. Goodnight

FYI: using so much emojis in your posts just outed you as the person who is pained and trying so hard to hide behind those smiley faces. #ByeFelicia

Loool

Is that really you? Standd?

Lool. I've missed you oh.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by kaboninc(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2015
segend:

Wanted to reply her, but I think you have done that well. Don't know what happened to her though, she is someone I use to respect in family and romance section. She was probably left at the altar, and she is transferring the aggression online to Yoruba people.

Lool
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Gbawe: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2015
sTrOnGnAtIoN:
Bcs of lack of unity, southern political leaders will die in de hand of de north. We ar sacrificing our leaders on de alter of fighting corruption. De north runed nigeria down for 39 yrs yet not a single northerner is being hounded either by UK police or interpol, they go n come from Saudi Arabia with banned drugs yet no stop n search of their bags, they terrorise n sponsor terrorist yet no clue as to who they ar. I weep for southern nigeria. RIP Alamieseyeiah

Stop deceiving yourself merely because tribalism and sectional prejudice has damaged your ability to reason objectively. If a Nigerian politician from the North commits a criminal offence in the UK then they will be "hounded" by UK Police also. It is ridiculous to insinuate the UK is in on the 'plot' of the North to undermine the South. You simply sound unreasonably Paranoid.

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by henryhemon(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Abagworo:
Politicising death. Thats very disrespectful to African culture. I spit on Fayose and whoever joins in politicising the unfortunate death of Alamiesigha.

I co-spit fayose, anyway he is a dead man walking judging from the way he talks.

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by joseph1832(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2015
MsZeezah:

I'm glad you're humbled, dear Madam Emperor of Nairaland. Now go sleep and continue your tribal politics in the morning. It's a pleasure!
I see you've met Mizmycoli. The one who has allowed herself to be raped by tribal/religious sentiment beyond recognition that she can not think straight!.

6 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2015
May all our corrupt leaders meet the same fate including our corrupt pastors declaring US visa miracle on Facebook and jobs and promotions for their church members
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Toluwaferan(f): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
That's individual differences for you... People have different opinion abt dis man Fayose, to him his doing what he knows how to do best, so instead of condemning him why don't you do something about ur life that you'll be proud of nd will believe in even though not everyone will support you
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2015
MrMbaM:

Is it not funny how cursed yeebhoes talk about bravery? Whats brave about you deluded foools? Your war lord of cursed memory, Ojuku ran away in the middle of the night after losing 3m gullible souls yet he came back to Nigeria to contest election. Your only offensive in the war you all make noise about was led by a Yoruba man Banjo, you all surrendered to another Yoruba man in that same war yet you brag about bravery. Beating of chest is your trade mark, reason no one take you cursed cannibals serious. Foools.

WE HAVE ONLY 1 COWARD TRIBE IN NIGERIA N THEIR NAME NA YORUBA AND DEM LIVE FOR S WASTE. UR CRIES CAN NEVER CHANGE THAT.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by virginchaser(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2015
raymondk:
Fayose has said it all and I wonder why some nairalander cannot appreciate d truth. Nigeria is going back to d era of political winch hunting that occcured during obasanjo regime. Obasanjo should go back to jail if we are ready to fight corruption truly.
It does not matter which name you call it but if you are not a thief or have a kleptomaniac as a friend no one will call you a thief.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by stteejax(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Stupid party..change ma ass..
Amaechi- innocent until proved guilty..same wif oda APshit memberz..

Stella Oduah- guilty until proved innocent. Same wif okonjo, madueke et al...shit party
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MrMbaM: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
[s]
chuna1985:

WE HAVE ONLY 1 COWARD TRIBE IN NIGERIA N THEIR NAME NA YORUBA AND DEM LIVE FOR S WASTE. UR CRIES CAN NEVER CHANGE THAT.
[/s]

Its your senile ugly mother thats crying. 5th class citizen of Nigeria, you are our slave and will die a slave.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Its your senile ugly mother thats crying. 5th class citizen of Nigeria, you are our slave and will die a slave.

WE ALSO HAVE ONE SLAVE IN NIGERIA........NA YORUBA ......... FULANI NA THEIR AGREED MASTERS.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MrMbaM: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
chuna1985:

WE ALSO HAVE ONE SLAVE IN NIGERIA........NA YORUBA ......... FULANI NA THEIR AGREED MASTERS.

Buhahahaha. You are the foools begging for freedom from slavery. Chukwuma, you will die a loyal slave. Sorry ehn. Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me / Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.