Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose (40797 Views)

Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation / Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by jice(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Godfullsam:
Fayose should shut up . Apc is not to be blamed, blane KARMA instead.

Ok
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by sunnymaja(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Only an insane person will reason like Fayose. I mean reasons that divide ethnic groups is absurd. Did Alams not have case, did he not jump bail? These are the questions. Upon all sentimental shout about Tinubu, he travels outside Nigeria right from PDP time till now and nothing happens. If he had committed then, the countries would have requested for him and no one should have any objection. If I have my ways, every one should go to his tent. They can not change their thinking
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawtibownie:

The truth being what? People like you like to live a complicated life. What if the news about Alamieyeseigha's death is another plot to deceive the UK? I'll hold it here. smiley

As you hold am there you don throw punch line abi? Shey he wud fake his death in UPTH? It is a federal Hospital and not tinubu's hospital. Jsz continue to hold am there. BloodyZunga
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
When Saraki's case was on-going, as well as sule lamido..what was you guys response? WITCH-HUNt

Technically, your analysis is wrong. Practically, some hands were been outstretched
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by kolaaderin: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
tomakint:
@Gbawe, while I clearly understood the content of ur reply..I made bold to say that Fayose is in the corridors of power and is privy to some classified info you and I don't know. You may not know him too well but there are some big points he raised there which must not be overlooked. Alams had served his term as a convict and later on pardon...the question now is, why the sudden plan to extradite him back to UK at a time he is looking after his critically ill wife and still mourning his late son?
He was pardoned by the king of corruption GEJ, his sins are still on the look for him from the United Kingdom with love. He could have laid low out of politics but he still flex muscles going for Senate of sinners, now there is no where to hide hence the BP and final heart attack which subsequently lead to the final grave. Sorry for him though, cos if he is really guilty the punishment afterlife is much more to that of this planet. angry

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by jice(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
modath:

Fayose's medication needs refilling.... lipsrsealed

He can't be a true Yoruba, his mama has questions to answer... undecided

Zero honour, No dignity!!!..

Methinks you are telling us that Yorubas don't speak the truth

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by mrbillz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Technically, your analysis is wrong. Practically, some hands were been outstretched
..what did the PDP do abt corruption (GEJs tenure), at least OBJ and Yar'Adua did play ameliorating role...we shouldn't be concerned abt who is charged or not..rather pray that PDP wins 2019 so that they too can wise up and probe this govt...that way Nigeria would be rid off bad leaders..
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose...a great and uncommon politician...Wish to be fearless and relentlessly fight for my conviction. notwithstanding threats and opposition like you...God bless you boss

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Samtob90:
Sambo Dasuki was arrested (north), fayose complained,Sule lamido (north), Saraki's wife north, Saraki (north apc) deziani was arrested in london not nigeria. Who exactly is this man referring to? I regret that a well educated part of the country can produce this being in 21st century

The being is a Governor , and you are what?

Answer: A nobody
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
..what did the PDP do abt corruption (GEJs tenure), at least OBJ and Yar'Adua did play ameliorating role...we shouldn't be concerned abt who is charged or not..rather pray that PDP wins 2019 so that they too can wise up and probe this govt...that way Nigeria would be rid off bad leaders..

Noted. What everyone is just clamouring for is a balance in d fight against corruption. Everyone support d fight against corruption but it must not be sideline to a particular region if we want peace and a total overhaul
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by bashydemy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
This man should just shut up and stop spewing trash, Someone dies cos of the crime he committed cos he dont wanna face the trial and you are blaming the Govt.. Nonsense.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by modath(f): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
drbre:

Its been ages i commented on this forum. This I do deliberately because most times, its tantamount to casting ones pearls in front of swines.,

However, its as clear as day that the only ingredient needed for evil to triumph is for men of conscience to remain quiet.

This informs my decision to do a rejoinder to your post.

Ordinarily, you comr across as a brilliant fellow but alas, you failed the test! For what man is that man who abhors evil and celebrates wickedness?

Issues on this forum are always reduced to tribal arguments. Igbo versus Yoruba. I have spoke against this ugly trend in the past but it appears this satisfies the mediocrity of the peddlers.

Your post is not an exception.

The question i ask you all is this..please what tribe or party is poverty and underdevelopment?

You call names.here, all in a bid to support some politicians who don't even know of your existence.

Fayose's comments have at best been pedestrian and on this very matter, his comments are outrightly provocative.

Now lets ask... Did Alams jump bail in the Uk or not?

You speak of selective justice but you were in power for 16 years and you failed to prosecute the same people you now accuse.

Selective or not,.lets agree that corruption must be killed. And if your party ever get to power again, go ahead and serve justice, even if its selective !

God bless

Your reason for commenting now is why i eventually started to, i used to "waka pass" & mumble my opinion to myself but saw the damage they were causing & had to join the "enough is enough" side....

The questions i put forth, she couldn't fault, like we ALL don't smiley have close friends from other tribes..

She reverted to the usual tantrum throwing #childmode.

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by gateleo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc time of doom is coming soon...

Weree
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MsZeezah: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]
Yeah, typical. Strike it out cos you don't have a sane enough rebuttal for what I just wrote. Sit behind whatever gadget you are using to access nairaland, believe you're the emperor of this place and you can just yap bullshit out of your filthy mouth.

8 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by robosky02(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
the root of currption is tribalism

why fight and attack only southerners is there no currupt person in the north

God bless Fayose for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
[s]
MsZeezah:

Yeah, typical. Strike it out cos you don't have a sane enough rebuttal for what I just wrote. Sit behind whatever gadget you are using to access nairaland, believe you're the emperor of this place and you can just yap bullshit out of your filthy mouth.
[/s]

Someone is pained beyond comprehension. Damn! Who did this to you?cheesy

Wait!
gringringringrin

Standd, is that you?

cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Those who finds Fayose's word to digest should read the summsrry in bold below

slimtee101:

“[size=18pt]I have consistently asked them why they have closed their eyes to the corruption allegations against their own people. Why is their attention only on people from the Southern part[/size] of Nigeria? ......Fayose

1, Farouk Lawan Admitted To collect 620.000 Dollars bribe but because he is a fulani No case!
2, Salisu Buhari has a criminal case for forging a certificate of Toronto university to become the speaker of the house of representatives a crime that warants extradiction but since the North can manage their own crime, they use the literates southerners to expose theirselves and delivered them for prosecution in order to actualise the born to rule concept,

Asiwaju Awon Ole (leader of thieves), Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bought our own Yoruba so called leaders and shut them up when needed, shamefully people like Soyinka and Femi Falana held in high esteem are not even worth it, yes they dont..soyinka who just resigned as Black heritage cultire chaiman an illegal position used to shut soyinka up after beign ridiculed by the rightful owner Olagunsoye oyinlola, and Femi Falana whom Tinubu promised Attorney General and justice Minister which never be, and people like Ayo Opadokun, and lateef jakande's mouth are shut down till further notice o maa se ooo.

Fayose a role Model of the revolutionalised yoruba youths says it all. ''why they have closed their eyes to the corruption allegations against their own people. Why is their attention only on people from the Southern part''

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by johndwayy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Talk of double speak and blatant hypocrisy.
Yet you're quick to label a certain group tribal bigots. Pray tell, in what light does the post you made above portray you?

He speaks his mind on the passage of a fallen comrade, and stands with the southerners on the selective political vendetta they're going through in the hands of this government, and his lineage must now be questioned?

Madam, FYI, it is people like Fayose, My Best Friend, and a certain NLER that makes me retract whenever I want to speak in favour of Biafra.
Fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful. He makes me have high hopes for the ONE NIGERIA project.
He is a man of his words, he is no fair weather politician. He stands up for what he perceives as right, even if he stands alone.
He is no bandwagoner

The wise would seek to emulate him.
Fayose is a role model.

Deal with it or keep living in denial.

Your moniker confirms you're a naughty girl. I have nothing more to say to you.
In the meantime, take this padlock and go lock his mouth. Then throw the keys into the atlantic ocean.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2948956_padlock_jpeg953d479f5178480e0314e547598cdc9b

Non-sense

Oh shut the f-up,. How did Fayose speak his mind on the issue? This is purely the law of karma at work....and talking about political vendetta against the south, is Saraki from the South? All corrupt politicians of any political affiliation that is found corrupt will always face the music... Period

2 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ryabcool(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Madam, FYI, it is people like Fayose, My Best Friend, and a certain NLER that makes me retract whenever I want to speak in favour of Biafra.
Fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful.

Non-sense[/font]
What the actual flying fvckk is this bull$hit? You just had to include that statement in this topic, esp where the original topic has nothing to do with Yoruba versus Biafra. Miss me with that Believe in Nigeria Project r3tarded sh1t you're obviously lying about. Look, if you want to be a tribalist, nobody is stopping you. But don't come here with your barely concealed hateful heart trying to paint yourself with innocence. You can advocate for Biafra, it is your right as a person to seek your independence. But if you drag Yoruba into your mess and useless spewing on social media, you will have people like me to contend with. If you think madness dey your head, I will show you I invented madness. I mean what the fvckk? How in God's name is Yoruba treacherous just because the tribe didn't trust some people enough to want to form an alliance with them? Is it by force? Yorubas never make a move from nowhere, they are reactionary. So if you feel Yorubas have shown you deceit in anyway, you need to check yourself because you have certainly done something to push the Yorubas to that extent.

For your own good and for the good of others, keep your mentally r3tarded barely concealed tribalistic thoughts to yourself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MsZeezah: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]

Someone is pained beyond comprehension. Damn! Who did this to you?cheesy

Wait!
gringringringrin

Standd, is that you?

cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha
Wait, are you stupid or trying to be? Everybody is entitled to be stupid once in a while, but you my lady are abusing that privilege.

I typed a reply to whatever rubbish you wrote up there and you're asking me if this is standd?? Jeez, homegirl, you astonish me. I used to think you're reasonable but you just proved me otherwise. I think you're the one who is pained here, cos you could not muster enough words to at least give me an intellectual reasoning why you think what I wrote the first time is wrong. Instead you struck it out.

Now, in your deluded mind you still went ahead and painted a picture of me being pained? Ctfo. I don't even know what to type again. Madam. It's past 10pm in Nigeria, go sleep and maybe your medulla will factory reset before morning. Goodnight

FYI: using so much emojis in your posts just outed you as the person who is pained and trying so hard to hide behind those smiley faces. #ByeFelicia

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by 1wolex85: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Modath,
All the ethno-political hogwash you typed up there means nothing to me.

The import of my epistle to you is this:-

What moral ground is there to question the lineage/ancestry of a man based on his convictions about his dead political ally?

You can answer the question or keep going around in circles.
Your choice!
Then you should have stuck to the import of your epistle! A lot of the things you wrote in that post were totally unnecessary and uncalled for. Can't believe the tribal slant to that your post. Really low

7 Likes

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ichiato:
Alarms never requested or demanded for a second chance. He continued to present himself has someone who was witch hunted. Hence he came across as someone who was proud of what he has done.

Its a pity you have decided to listen to fayose. A man who now claims alams was witch hunted to his grave by an APC government. Was an APC government responsible for fugitive status in the UK before he was ever tried in Nigeria? I repeat in saner clines fayose would have been given a big knock for this while majority will actually think that is was alams past evil that has finally caught up with him.

I was in no way justifying the very post you quoted.

@Emboldned
If you weren't justifying the post I quoted, then there's no need continuing with the convo.

I've held brief for Fayose and Alams more than is required of me at this time.

My stand remains that People's opinion about the dead shouldn't be met with such hostility.

You and I have no idea what his last days were like, we have no idea either, of the circumstances surrounding his death.

Let's rest it.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ryabcool:
What the actual flying fvckk is this bull$hit? You just had to include that statement in this topic, esp where the original topic has nothing to do with Yoruba versus Biafra. Miss me with that Believe in Nigeria Project r3tarded sh1t you're obviously lying about. Look, if you want to be a tribalist, nobody is stopping you. But don't come here with your barely concealed hateful heart trying to paint yourself with innocence. You can advocate for Biafra, it is your right as a person to seek your independence. But if you drag Yoruba into your mess and useless spewing on social media, you will have people like me to contend with. If you think madness dey your head, I will show you I invented madness. I mean what the fvckk? How in God's name is Yoruba treacherous just because the tribe didn't trust some people enough to want to form an alliance with them? Is it by force? Yorubas never make a move from nowhere, they are reactionary. So if you feel Yorubas have shown you deceit in anyway, you need to check yourself because you have certainly done something to push the Yorubas to that extent.

For your own good and for the good of others, keep your mentally r3tarded barely concealed tribalistic thoughts to yourself.

Why so pained? Go to sleep man
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
[s]
MsZeezah:

Wait, are you stupid or trying to be? Everybody is entitled to be stupid once in a while, but you my lady are abusing that privilege.

I typed a reply to whatever rubbish you wrote up there and you're asking me if this is standd?? Jeez, homegirl, you astonish me. I used to think you're reasonable but you just proved me otherwise. I think you're the one who is pained here, cos you could not muster enough words to at least give me an intellectual reasoning why you think what I wrote the first time is wrong. Instead you struck it out.

Now, in your deluded mind you still went ahead and painted a picture of me being pained? Ctfo. I don't even know what to type again. Madam. It's past 10pm in Nigeria, go sleep and maybe your medulla will factory reset before morning. Goodnight

FYI: using so much emojis in your posts just outed you as the person who is pained and trying so hard to hide behind those smiley faces. #ByeFelicia
[/s]

Hahahahahhahaha
See Episltle.

Waow!
I'm honoured.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by nayoubiko: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
THIS MAN DONT KNOW WHAT HE TALKING ABOUT, IS PDP THAT BETRAY former Bayelsa State Governor, Senator Diepreye Alamieyeseigha. TOP ACCUSING APC
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
myqel:
Now that d man is dead...I hope his political enemies are now happy undecided

Make the come extradite the guy to UK na. The man don do his time in Naija, yet them no let am rest. People wey use $78m abi na naira do one website, go soon be minister o. Hmmm
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MsZeezah: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]

Hahahahahhahaha
See Episltle.

Waow!
I'm honoured.
I'm glad you're humbled, dear Madam Emperor of Nairaland. Now go sleep and continue your tribal politics in the morning. It's a pleasure!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Ryabcool(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Why so pained? Go to sleep man
I'm sick and tired of some people calling me and my tribe names all because we don't share the same political views with them. Is it by force? The comments I see here everyday are just too infuriating.. One can only remain calm for so long before flipping out.

1 Like

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
MsZeezah:

I'm glad you're humbled, dear Madam Emperor of Nairaland. Now go sleep and continue your tribal politics in the morning. It's a pleasure!

Lmao!
How many accounts you get sef?

Ahswearrigad, your foolishness and extreme childishness is beyond comparegringrin

Sweet dreams!kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Abagworo:
Politicising death. Thats very disrespectful to African culture. I spit on Fayose and whoever joins in politicising the unfortunate death of Alamiesigha.
So u r telling me u don't know anything about POLITAL ASSASSINATION? If u av, I don't understand wat u mean by poliicising death.
Re: APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
nawtibownie:
Fayose should shut his mouth jhor. Spilling trash since 1505BC.

Fayose is d only non-coward yoruba man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me / Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.