Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" (989 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I Sometimes M / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by Dojupyo(f): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2015
Our Heavenly Father! You've chosen and set him apart before he was born and had called him by Your Grace..

You alone know where he is, what he's doing and where he's from..

Bless his daily hustles, Oh Lord. May he fly as an eagle & be established..

Merciful father, Let him have all it takes to condole my little "complaining" nature..

Father, I do not want a boxer in my life.. If he's a boxer, "far he be from me" cos I know you wouldn't want your daughter to be turned into a punching bag..

Dear Lord! If he be a player, send him far away Stamford Bridge in London to play for Chelsea cos my home ain't a football ground. Cause him to be a loving and a faithful man and in return I'll be submissive to him..

Consuming Fire, blind the eyes of those non repented slags who would prevent him from meeting his flesh of his flesh..

Above all Lord. draw him more closer to you and uphold him with Your Right Hand..

This is an honest prayer from your beloved and virtuous daughter..

Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by ozy4christ(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2015
may God hear ur prayers, Amen

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by naijaboiy: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2015
Crap! undecided
Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by IamLEGEND1: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2015

Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by Dojupyo(f): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Crap! undecided

Really! You call that crap This early momo, a new week for that matter... Is this how you start your week.. If you call this crap, then your prayers must be crap as well

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by naijaboiy: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Dojupyo:

[s]Really! You call that crap This early momo, a new week for that matter... Is this how you start your week.. If you call this crap, then your prayers must be crap as well[/s]
YAWN!

Don't be so pained.

And JSY,my week started yesterday..DUMBO! undecided
Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by misspicy(f): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Amen i be praying like this for my IFEMI since i was a suckling child wink

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Hahaha.

Cute @ OP smiley

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by Dojupyo(f): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

YAWN!

Don't be so pained.

And JSY,my week started yesterday..DUMBO! undecided

I'm entitled to my opinion, even gan I don't know how my prayer affected you this morning.. It's best to ignore you at this time cos its useless replying a ludicrous fellow..
Stop being batty and kooky.. And stop insulting as well cos it ain't good for your health
Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dojupyo:

I'm entitled to my opinion, even gan I don't know how my prayer affected you this morning.. It's best to ignore you at this time cos its useless replying a ludicrous fellow..
Stop being batty and kooky.. And stop insulting as well cos it ain't good for your health
Chai!

So it's my statement that entered your bones like this?

grin
Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by Adasun(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai!

grin
as the thing don hot,u don da turn am to play play abigrin THE OP THE MAKE BETTER PRAYER O

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by naijaboiy: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Adasun:
as the thing don hot,u don da turn am to play play abigrin THE OP THE MAKE BETTER PRAYER O
Hot ke?!

I dey fear her before? I just dey surprised as the thing dey touch her soul cheesy
Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by Youngpo413: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dojupyo:
Our Heavenly Father! You've chosen and set him apart before he was born and had called him by Your Grace..

You alone know where he is, what he's doing and where he's from..

Bless his daily hustles, Oh Lord. May he fly as an eagle & be established..

Merciful father, Let him have all it takes to condole my little "complaining" nature..

Father, I do not want a boxer in my life.. If he's a boxer, "far he be from me" cos I know you wouldn't want your daughter to be turned into a punching bag..

Dear Lord! If he be a player, send him far away Stamford Bridge in London to play for Chelsea cos my home ain't a football ground. Cause him to be a loving and a faithful man and in return I'll be submissive to him..

Consuming Fire, blind the eyes of those non repented slags who would prevent him from meeting his flesh of his flesh..

Above all Lord. draw him more closer to you and uphold him with Your Right Hand..

This is an honest prayer from your beloved and virtuous daughter..

Amen!!!
I hope your virginity is still intact?
Re: I Sometimes Communicate With God For My "Nkem's Sake" by Dojupyo(f): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!
grin

cool

(1) (Reply)

Help A Ni**a With Tips On First Date / 6 Problems You Might Face In The Bedroom And You Can Solve Them / She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.